PDA

View Full Version : Begin Blue Sway in June/July/August

Julia16
March 16th, 2015, 04:29 PM
I purchased a blue sway plan in January, eager to begin, but discovered I was already pregnant a week later! Unfortunately, an ultrasound revealed today that we lost our baby. That means we have a long road ahead, but it also means we will be able to sway this summer and into fall....hoping to sway BLUE and have our dream baby next year sometime.
It's difficult to walk through miscarriage, but I have done it two times before (plus I am blessed with three gorgeous children aged 5, 3, and 1) They are my source of smiles these days!
Hoping there are others that will begin their sway in late spring or early summer.....we can chat about how the sway goes etc. Plus, if you have any advice following a miscarriage on when to TTC again, please share your story.
THANKS!
Julia

True Blue
March 16th, 2015, 04:36 PM
So sorry for your loss Julia :sadflwr:

Wishing you all the strength you need and the best of luck for your future sway :hugs:

Ashforblue
March 16th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Sorry for your loss! ��

Baby Blue
March 17th, 2015, 07:16 AM
Sorry for your loss. - and good luck with your attempt when it comes.

I'm going to attempt this month , also hoping wishing and praying hard for blue. I already have 4 children so this will be baby 5 for me. Really starting to get doubts now about my sway now and nervous

sc1411
March 17th, 2015, 07:56 AM
So sorry for your loss:sad:

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Oh, Julia, so sorry to read this. Wishing you guys the best of luck moving on.

Lenhu816
March 18th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Sorry for you lost. I wish you the best of luck on your sway, following a happy healthy 9 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julia16
March 19th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Thanks all! We are preparing for the physical loss as we wait at home, and then hope to follow our Blue Sway to get ourselves in top shape for trying again this summer for a baby blue.
Thanks again for your encouragement.

Julia16
March 19th, 2015, 01:23 PM
I hope very much that you will get that BLUE you are hoping for! Don't doubt as you go into it, less stress is always better. Trust you have done all that you can to get that Baby Blue. A dear friend of mine used genderdreaming recently to get her first girl after 5 boys! And it worked! She had a homebirth, and found out at the birth! Now she is considering another sway to give her a sister. Be encouraged!

bluedreams
March 19th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Julia, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm currently going through a miscarriage. The whole process stinks! The doctor said I can't try until about 3 months so I will be TTC Blue this Spring/Summer. We can chat about our sways :)

Julia16
March 21st, 2015, 10:45 PM
Dear Blue Dreams,
Absolutely! We will be in the same boat, and would love to chat about sways this summer. SO sorry for your loss. I am still awaiting any sign of miscarriage....it's so hard to wait knowing baby is gone. But my body just keeps holding on.

bluedreams
March 22nd, 2015, 11:04 AM
Dear Blue Dreams,
Absolutely! We will be in the same boat, and would love to chat about sways this summer. SO sorry for your loss. I am still awaiting any sign of miscarriage....it's so hard to wait knowing baby is gone. But my body just keeps holding on.

I had No signs of miscarriage either just signs of pregnancy. My body kept holding on that's why they wanted to perform a D&C. I was too afraid to do that procedure so I requested to take a drug that induced the miscarriage. It worked so now I don't have to do the procedure. Now i'm just waiting to get my period which should hopefully be in a month or so.

Quinn31
March 30th, 2015, 10:55 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss! I experienced a miscarriage as well when trying for number 2. We have two girls and my dh doesn't want anymore but I am really hoping he will change his mind. My lo turns 1 in Junes so I'm hoping af will return around that time and I will have convinced him. I'm starting my sway now just in case!

He was pretty heartbroken when we found out the second was a girl so I'm not sure he's willing to risk it.

Bluebooties
April 14th, 2015, 04:42 PM
hi guys I swayed blue this February only to find out last week (11 weeks) that the baby had no heart beat. I am not sure if I have the emotional strength to try again and be prepared to face a failed sway but if i do try it will be July to august. So I am going to tag along for support and motivation.

Quinn31
April 14th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Ugh so sorry to hear about all of this loss. It's been a sad week for me with that as one of my close friends lost her baby boy at 20 weeks. I was feel in so jealous of her and now I feel horrible about that. Hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months for everyone and a quick swaying process!

Bluebooties
April 22nd, 2015, 11:14 AM
so any of you ladies started working on ur sway yet ? So far I am set for May 1st. But its going to be tough since i am not used to a high calorie diet ..... but where there is a will there is a way !

little-lady
April 23rd, 2015, 11:48 PM
so any of you ladies started working on ur sway yet ? So far I am set for May 1st. But its going to be tough since i am not used to a high calorie diet ..... but where there is a will there is a way !

Bluebooties, in the same boat as you for a May sway. Really lacking in the exercise part, was high cardio and low diet for my DD, HE is harder, and have been too busy to exercise which is really messing with my head as I know weights and cardio is a big thing for boy sway.

Bulldogluv
April 24th, 2015, 12:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear of the losses mentioned above :( I lost my first very early after 6mo of trying, but then fell pregnant with DD 4 cycles after. It's very hard. I will be trying for baby#2 early June. I am swaying blue and have been combining the HE diet and IG diet as I unknowingly was eating the IG girl diet and was trying to lose weight (LE) diet while DD was conceived. I've been doing leg lifts w/ankle weights at night to try and build muscle as well...all I have time for, lol. Good luck to all!

True Blue
April 24th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Good Luck to everyone :)

We are planning a May sway too - so far so good only a couple of weeks to go :)

Bluebooties
April 24th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Bluebooties, in the same boat as you for a May sway. Really lacking in the exercise part, was high cardio and low diet for my DD, HE is harder, and have been too busy to exercise which is really messing with my head as I know weights and cardio is a big thing for boy sway.
Yes I was unknowingly an LE diet couch potato lifestyle no wonder I conceived two girls �� HE diet and weights is going to be a whole new life style for me but I am willing to give it my best. Will start slow with exercise and build up. Have u found any good exercise videos ?

Bluebooties
April 24th, 2015, 12:39 PM
My attempt will not be until August but I will start on the HE diet and exercise May 1st .... Daily menu donne and I did find some great beginner weight exercise videos on you tube and I think I might actually survive the next 3 months :nails:

Ashforblue
April 24th, 2015, 02:41 PM
I'm also starting diet May 1st for my June attempt!! Very excited! I'm loving the weight lifting & will keep it up through pregnancy:)

little-lady
April 28th, 2015, 04:39 AM
Yes I was unknowingly an LE diet couch potato lifestyle no wonder I conceived two girls �� HE diet and weights is going to be a whole new life style for me but I am willing to give it my best. Will start slow with exercise and build up. Have u found any good exercise videos ?

I've just brought some light hand weights and am doing a few things I have found on you tube. I guess I am thinking better late then never, have been doing the HE diet since November, with a few slip ups along the way. Less than 2 weeks away for our first attempt....talk about nervous!!!

Bluebean
May 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM
I'm just catching up on the thread and want to start off by saying sorry for your loss! I'm also starting my Blue sway and I'm extremely nervous. I will most likely purchase a plan and hopefully not drive Atomic crazy, lol. I have already started the HE diet and weight lifting but I'm really nervous because I have to take clomid (PCOS) and plan to have an IUI in July. It's really nice to have someone to go through this sway with!!

Bluebooties
July 13th, 2015, 12:07 PM
hi there has anyone made any attempts so far ?

Ashforblue
July 13th, 2015, 11:25 PM
I did & got my bfp!! Good luck to you ladies!!

Bluebooties
July 13th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Yayy so happy for u ashforblue !

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 10:37 AM
When is your attempt Blue?

Bluebooties
July 14th, 2015, 11:05 AM
I am planning for september

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Coming soon! Fx & GL! :cheerteam:

Julia16
July 31st, 2015, 05:00 PM
We started our supplements today and an exercise program to bulk up on muscle for our boy (we hope)! I have only question about the diet that maybe someone can answer? It says burned foods and barbecued meats are an F on the list of foods to eat. But with all the red meat, we would like to use our infrared grill outdoors to prepare the meats. Anyone know why bbq is bad? If you can grill the red meat so long as the grill is not charcoal? Any help would be great.
Thanks!

Julia16
July 31st, 2015, 05:03 PM
CONGRATS!!!The icon seems to be a girl that you are expecting, but I presume you have not found out yet? 8 weeks would be early to know! Let us know when you find out for sure! I heard the blood test at 12 weeks is most accurate!

Mulberry Smurf
July 31st, 2015, 05:15 PM
Congratulations on your BFP Ashforblue :)
The icon is a pregnant lady - it's her with a bow not the baby! xx

Bluebooties
August 23rd, 2015, 12:53 PM
As my attempt is getting closer i am getting more and more stressed. And the fact that my (so called) friend recently had a boy is not making it any easier. She is totally rubbing it in !

Julia16
September 13th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Bluebooties,
Remember, we don't need to stress. That just makes a girl more likely. Lots of deep breaths, yoga if possible and tons of sleep! As the Mama of 3 kids under 6, I can say this doesn't always happen, BUT, I am doing my best! Our first attempt will FINALLY be in October! One month and counting! Hope to see blue booties for all!

Bluebooties
September 13th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Thanks julia16. As of last friday I am done with my attempts now waiting for BPF:fingers:

Bluebooties
October 4th, 2015, 08:36 PM
GL julia16, just realized October to s ur attempt month ... FX and lots of baby dust

Julia16
October 12th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Thank you SO much Bluebooties! This is our month, hoping to see a BFP end of month. I really appreciate this forum:)

Julia16
October 12th, 2015, 01:24 AM
LOVE to see another RAINBOW baby on the way. Did you see the beautiful article on EarthMama AngelBaby about rainbow babies? Well, I hope end of month, we have a rainbow baby of our own in arrival. Praying the storm will pass, and that rainbow will be brilliant!

Julia16
November 3rd, 2015, 12:47 AM
We also finished attempts this month, and I am waiting to test. Hoping for a BFP on Thursday! YAY!

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 10:01 AM
Thats awesome news julia16 ! GL

Julia16
November 4th, 2015, 06:34 PM
B. F. P. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluebooties
November 4th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Yayyyyy ! Amazing news julia16 ! Congratulations and welcome to my due date group

Bluebooties
November 4th, 2015, 06:48 PM
I have the same thoughts as u. Would love a blue bundle but after last pregnancy loss and a scare of early pregnancy bleeding this time a healthy baby means more than gender for me

Bluebooties
November 4th, 2015, 06:50 PM
Sorry meant to write the above comment on the due date forum