PDA

View Full Version : hello lovely ladies...excited and nervous..

Jenneilbluebell
March 16th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Hi ladies, im kind of new here, been lurking on and off for a while.

Im Jen im 37 my partner is 39 we have 6 gorgeous children between us (3 each, me 3 boys, him 2 boys 1 girl)

we are desperate for one of our own together however he had a vasectomy not too long ago and we have to get it reversed first and pray it works.

after a lot of research we have found a consultant we want to go with, and we are finally going ahead with my partners Vasectomy reversal at the end of the year, we are praying it works so need loads and loads of strong swimmer vibes. we are keeping positive about it all.

we are going to try and sway pink, i would so love a daughter its been my dream to have my own, so we are going to sway pink when we start ttc, if it works yay but if not we will still be blessed with our own together :) :) :)

im just a bit anxious about the whole thing his reversal and ttc and my age etc as ive had miscarriages in the past. just looking for some support :nails:

so as it stands we are wtt now, hes having the op around december time then we gonna wtt then ttc from next april, i know its a year away yet but its because we are getting married next may so have to work around that also.

we are keeping positive about the whole thing we know that it isnt guaranteed to work, it wasnt too long ago when he had his vasectomy, but we wont know anything if we dont try. IVF isnt in our price range at all, unless we came into some money, but im thinking positive so we are giving it our best shot at this, so need loads of strong swimmer positive vibes xx

sending lots of love and hugs to you all xxxxx

kitkat18
March 17th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Good luck Jen!! You have come to the right place , deft recommend a custom sway plan from atomic and joining a TTC forum everyone is super supportive and helpful here! We are also seeing a lot of pink success X

Jenneilbluebell
March 17th, 2015, 08:28 AM
thank you hun :) :)

Ugee
March 17th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Good luck and hope your pink dream comes true! This is the best place to be and swaying pink with all the info here certainly worked for me. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Hi and welcome!!

Don't quote me on this but I think there's a way to retrieve the swimmers even without vasectomy reversal?? Can you do that plus IUI??

Jenneilbluebell
March 18th, 2015, 08:24 AM
yes hun its called SSR i think (surgical sperm retrieval, then IUI on top)

a bit more pricey for us but its def an option IF the reversal dosent work we want to at least try that first and pray it works im just positive thinking all the way :)

hopefully we will be one of the many positive outcomes :) :) :) ive read so many esp in the clinic we are using. ive also read negatives and how anti bodies can affect it etc. but the positives far out weigh negs. but we are giving it a go just need loads of swimmer vibes xxxxx

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2015, 12:40 PM
FXFXFX!!!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
March 30th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Good luck jen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Anchor
March 30th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Oh good luck jen!!!