PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the info on ..

Butterflies buttercups
March 17th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Successful cycling at Clinic R? I keep seeing posts suggesting to check it out but can't find it? Or where specific peoples cycle stories are ?can someone help as I am interested in the clinic xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
March 17th, 2015, 08:32 AM
We have a Cycle Diaries section on the private forums that we use to catalog completed cycles- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-clinics/

Butterflies buttercups
March 17th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Looking at the results there is still some success from Genesis I've been looking through some cases - do u think they would mind if I message them and ask them a few questions ? Like I said I may well start when I'm 28 so maybe this will help who knows but I just like the fact that they r abit more open about the GS? X

Butterflies buttercups
March 17th, 2015, 01:40 PM
When I say 'message them 'I mean the ladies that have have had bfP x

nuthinbutpink
March 17th, 2015, 01:46 PM
It would be easier just to post your questions in the forum so they all see it.

Butterflies buttercups
March 17th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Oh ok I will do that I just didn't want to be too intrusive ! I'm glad ppl r so happy to help :) xx

Butterflies buttercups
March 19th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I've been looking though all the posts and seen so many successful cycles after 2/3 tries so I think I need to get that into my head that it isn't going to work straight away ... I've loved reading thru peoples stories and when they finally get the BfP I can't wait for that to be me one day! I'm so glad I found this forum I haven't discussed my feelings with anyone other than my DH and I don't plan to either !
I have seen quite a lot of success with savvas so I'm thinking I may go there ?
It's such a big decision to make ! Are u seeing more success from Czech at the mo? Xx

Boom
March 19th, 2015, 11:59 AM
There seems to much more success in CZ than in Cyprus

Butterflies buttercups
March 19th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Really ... Hmmm well it would make more sense to go CZ then ... I will have to get some help with what to say as I already have two boys and really want a girl next and cannot take the risk with swaying so going to go down this route .. Does anyone know the costs at the mo for CZ?
Do u think they sort of know that u r after GS but don't say anything Because they knows its illegal so sort of do it 'coincidentally' xxx

Butterflies buttercups
March 19th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Looks like u have to cycle at genesis about 3 times for it to work but with CZ there seems to be more OhW which is great x

Boom
March 20th, 2015, 07:08 AM
Bear in mind that a lot of us who succeed in CZ first time have cycled elsewhere first so we are not really OHWs

The costs are on their website but they do not offer FISH testing anymore
xxx

Butterflies buttercups
March 20th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Fish isn't really recommended anymore thou is it ?
Looking trough all the cycles there seems to be so many people going to HRC and being successful but that's just not possible as I'm in the UK .
I do worry if there aren't any xx to put back what would I say then?! X

nuthinbutpink
March 20th, 2015, 09:57 AM
FISH never increased the pregnancy rate so although it can tell us the gender, it does nothing else to increase our pregnancy chances so the good clinics do not use it anymore.

Is New York an option? The clinics are more expensive in New York but the travel costs may be less. Clinic R is a good option and less expensive than Genesis.