PDA

View Full Version : My loose girl sway!

twosweetlads
August 5th, 2011, 04:04 AM
my girl sway Update its a boy Swaying Attempt - Natural,

pH
Have been checking for months and always 5.8 after BD and 4.8 in the morning. I didn't check this month as didn't want to disturb the sperm!

Douche - none

No Replens etc as thought it might stop me getting pregnant after over a year of trying! Used a finger tip of sylk before each bd

Minerals
Calcium yes 800
Magnesium yes between 300
Potassium tried to make some changes
Sodium tried to avoid as much as possible

DH minerals none this month-eek!

DieDietary Changes - some ( hardly any protein, no red meat for a year and a half, practically veggy, hardly any dairy as lactose intolerant, low sugar, dieting on and off, did have the odd bit of choc, ate fruit and veg though and had a multi vit for health reasons)
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? yes cheated as sort of given up on the baby dream

caffeine-none for a year and a half

DH caffeine (minimal mostly decaf)

Hormones
Drinks- mostly evian and a bit of cranberry
Supplements cranberry 10000mg only for a few days before ovulation due to previous surgery
Supplements calcium/mag, multi vit, vit E, Vit C, folic acid
Acidophilus yes on and off
Sudafed none
Others

Timing
BD cutoff (# of days) I think 1 day cut-off with BD four times in row. My cycle was a bit wacky!

Charting O with Temp yes

Charting O with OPK yes

Fertility monitor used/type cue II

suspected O date Friday 22nd JULY

Ions
Time spent out doors and thats all as had worried about this for months and got sick of it!

How many kids do you have? 2 boys

Your Age 33

BD position -me on top mostly or spooning

Jump and dump no

EWCM present/how much? Not much at all if any but a bit a few days before ovulation. I usually have tons so was quite surprised this month and wasn't even sure I ovulated because of it
DH undies type tighty's

OWT - anything under bed? yes a dress and cardi that I couldn't be parted with after DS2

Comments? I had surgery three weeks before and had a GA and lots of morphine and codeine etc, but also antibiotics. I had a few slip ups over diet this months as went to two festivals and a hen night and drank lots of beer! I really felt run down this month and the lack of ewcm made me think I def wouldn't conceive.
I have been trying and swaying hard core for ages with endo which has been difficult to say the least.
This month I had relaxed a lot on my diet as I had given up hope of ever having a baby let alone a girl. Maybe thats why I got pregnant because I was starting to not care about the girl thing.

Now I'm second guessing everything and it's doing my head in. I know this is another boy and I'm blessed to be pregnant but its still hard to get my head around.

rainbowflower
August 5th, 2011, 04:23 AM
I think that sounds like a very good girl sway!

zanacal
August 5th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Oh wow congratulations, you must be over the moon having tried for so long! I think your sway sounds good too and relaxing may have been even more helpful that the other stuff you were being so 'hardcore' about before. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :D

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I still think that is a great sway, antibiotics or no! I really hope this is it for you, you deserve it after being so patient for so long.

twosweetlads
November 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Update It's a boy!

zanacal
November 28th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Congratulations on your boy twosweetlads - three boys have brought me so much happiness and I know you'll feel the same, even if you can't imagine it now!

Inglewood
November 28th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Congratulations on ur lovely baby boy! x

twosweetlads
November 29th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Thankyou I have done a lot of crying but I'm exited now. I want him here now then I am hoping I can move on from wanting a girl. I know where I went wrong but after trying for so long I had lost faith in ever getting pregnant due to fertility problems. I do have regrets but there is nothing I can do now. I hope I get over this wanting a girl butam worried I never will. Dh will never agree to four children and I don't think I can cope with four so this is it for me:(

TTC5
November 29th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Congrats on your little boy, sorry to hear you were swaying for a girl though xx

love being a mummy
November 29th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Congratulations on your baby boy.

Indira
November 29th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Thankyou I have done a lot of crying but I'm exited now. I want him here now then I am hoping I can move on from wanting a girl.
Congratulations on your little boy on the way. Iīm sorry you didnīt get the girl you swayed for.
I hope you can move on quickly if thatīs what you want and I hope you will be very happy with your 4 men!

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Congrats and best wishes for peace. :heart: