PDA

View Full Version : I believe in Swaying

pinkplspls
March 28th, 2015, 05:26 PM
I just wanted to post in the ttc Girl because I was a member for so long so desperate for a daughter. I've had 7 confirmed boy pregnancies & my fair share of heartache, always longing for the news of a healthy pink bundle.
My diet & lifestyle have always been what appear to be a typical Boy Mom typecast, (if the fabulous research done by the ladies on this site are anything to go by anyway) so I purchased one of the personalised swaying plans & I couldnt recommend it more. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant with a little girl, have had lots of scans due to history & so far, so good... still trying to get my head round the fact that with 4 little boys I'm going to have a daughter, but basking in the idea of it as much as I can!
If its possible for me its honesly possible for anyone, it wasnt easy completly changing my lifestyle at first but it soon got easier and i was lucky to get pg on the 3rd month of trying

Thank you so much Gender Dreaming Ladies, hopefully in a few months i will be posting back with a BA, but for now I just wanted to help others not to give up hope.x Your in the right place x

True Blue
March 28th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Congratulations :) I'm so happy for you it sounds like you truly deserve this happiness :)

This forum is the best !!

ImmiNAddi
March 28th, 2015, 06:21 PM
I needed to read this post right now. I have just done a round of HT IVF for a little girl in the US (still here, flying home tomorrow) and it failed :( So I am now looking into swaying. I don't know if I believe in swaying - but am willing to try anything for this last shot. So thanks for posting this, it is nice to hear :) xx

Ashforblue
March 28th, 2015, 06:40 PM
What an uplifting story!! Congrats on your baby girl :)

True Blue
March 28th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Groovynae Im so sorry your HT didn't work out for you and wish you all the swaying success possible ~ all my pink dust your way *~*~*~*~*~*

:hugs:

Dana-Alicia
March 28th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Huge congrats!

sc1411
March 28th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Congratulations!

maidentomother
March 28th, 2015, 09:41 PM
What a fantastic story! Congratulations on your daughter :)

granddaughter
March 28th, 2015, 09:50 PM
congrats have fun buying pink

kitkat18
March 28th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Amazing story!! So glad you got your DD!! Sorry your HT did not work groovy, best of luck of you do try natural swaying X

hopper
March 29th, 2015, 08:20 AM
What a wonderfully inspiring post!!! Massive congrats on you much longed for DD, I wish you the very best in the remaining months of your pregnancy. Groovy I'm sorry to hear the HT didn't work and hope you get some pink dust from this site for your sway x

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2015, 03:24 PM
Thanks so much and again I am so so so very happy for you!!! :)