PDA

View Full Version : Joining you - sharing my stresses today.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
March 30th, 2015, 09:05 AM
I am 38, turning 39 in June and Dh is 40 -swaying pink - looking to do my sway in May. I'm just starting LE diet, and will only be on the diet for approx 8 weeks. I haven't figured out my sway yet. I'm thinking FR (hubby is cheering for that lol) with one attempt at opk.
I'm breastfeeding a 1yr old.
Not sure about supps bc I still have to figure out what I can take, and also what is worth Dh taking (what needs to be taken more long term?
Started folic acid (I was terrible with sticking to my vitamins the last 6 months.)

Things that "stress" me out:

-Not being on the diet long enough to "feel" like I gave it my all.
-being older and not having pumped myself with folic acid for 3 full months
-I'm almost overweight (bmi 24.7) and haven't been exercising yet. Was going to start this week.
-I am OCD, and get mega squirrelly stressed about stupid stuff too.... Like I wish I had "chill pills"... All kidding aside I really need to learn to relax mentally.

That's it really. I wish I was 10 yrs younger, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I'll tell you a secret, and of course I am not endorsing this but it is what I did - I was so fed up with not getting pg that I actually DROPPED folic acid a couple months before I got pg. There were some news reports about how it could contribute to the growth of cancer and I was like "I am not going to get pg anyway" and quit taking it.

Keep in mind that tons of food are now fortified with FA and it is probably just fine.

8 weeks is plenty. It really is.

I think you're at the ideal place to start off. A little weight to spare but not too mcuh. :agree:

I am giving you the "atomic seal of approval" LOL!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
March 30th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I'll tell you a secret, and of course I am not endorsing this but it is what I did - I was so fed up with not getting pg that I actually DROPPED folic acid a couple months before I got pg. There were some news reports about how it could contribute to the growth of cancer and I was like "I am not going to get pg anyway" and quit taking it.

Keep in mind that tons of food are now fortified with FA and it is probably just fine.

8 weeks is plenty. It really is.

I think you're at the ideal place to start off. A little weight to spare but not too mcuh. :agree:

I am giving you the "atomic seal of approval" LOL!

Now to shut all the thought process down and just get at it. I still have so many questions., which keeps me scrolling through posts.

kitkat18
March 30th, 2015, 08:50 PM
Super advice atomic! Just go for it and if you are a bit OCD and too obsessive it might help to logg off from this site leading up to your attempt, and other sites like Facebook ( I know that's a trigger for some) and watch cheesy romcoms or join Pinterest, take up knitting try and indulge any maryness you might have X

Hitmebabyonemoretime
March 30th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Super advice atomic! Just go for it and if you are a bit OCD and too obsessive it might help to logg off from this site leading up to your attempt, and other sites like Facebook ( I know that's a trigger for some) and watch cheesy romcoms or join Pinterest, take up knitting try and indulge any maryness you might have X

Amen! I totally need to. Just finalizing my plans so I can "set it and forget it"!!! Woot!