PDA

View Full Version : BFP and feeling nervous

dove_love
April 2nd, 2015, 01:51 AM
So I started getting symptoms a couple of days ago and got so excited but when I got the BFP I was filled with nerves! In the last 8 months, 6 people I work with have miscarried, 6! So now I am worried I will be number 7 and if I am not, how do I tell them that for some reason my baby stuck? Another girl there announced she was pregnant yesterday and from the people who have miscarried there was an air of resentment, it sounds awful but I did feel understanding for them, after all, Why her and not them, and now why me and not them? I won't be saying anything for a while anyway just in case.

I want to be excited but now I just feel worry, on top of that I could have done more in my sway and relaxed it slightly a couple of weeks ago! Why am I being such a worrier!! I never really worry about things!

:worry:

ImmiNAddi
April 2nd, 2015, 03:25 AM
I hope time passes quickly for you so you can start to relax a little and enjoy your moment! I could understand how fragile you could be feeling though, that is a lot of ladies in the one area to have gone through mc's. Best wishes to you xx

covered in blue
April 2nd, 2015, 03:47 AM
Congrats ��

dove_love
April 2nd, 2015, 05:30 AM
Thank you, when I told DP he was really happy which made me feel like it's ok to be happy too! X

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 2nd, 2015, 07:30 AM
Congrats !!!! Just relax and the time will fly by. Maybe keep it from the coworkers til the "safe time" has passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dove_love
April 2nd, 2015, 01:38 PM
Oh yes I will definitely keep it quiet until 12 weeks have passed, possibly longer. Although I showed really early with my first so will just have to try and get away with it lol :) thank you xx

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 2nd, 2015, 03:37 PM
Peasant blouses and leggings lol

Ashforblue
April 2nd, 2015, 07:15 PM
Congrats!!

XXforhubby
April 2nd, 2015, 07:30 PM
Congrats! I wish you the best!

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Congrats Dove!!

Please try to just enjoy this without worrying too much about others' reactions - their losses are not your fault and if they have resentment about that, it's unfortunate and so sad, but that shoudln't take away from your blessings.

dove_love
April 5th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Thanks you so much everyone, I am just enjoying it for myself with OH at the moment. Not telling anyone until we are ready!
Xx

Babybeaublue
April 7th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Congrats! Wishing you a speedy and healthy 9 months x :)

SweetLily
April 9th, 2015, 01:09 AM
Congrats! Your work environment is safe right? That sounds like a lot of mcs...just make sure so you keep your sweet little bean! So happy for you :)

dove_love
April 9th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Ironically, I work in childcare! X