PDA

View Full Version : Promoting Negative Ions

Deux Bleus
August 8th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Ok, so I know this isnt for everyone, but it's worth a shot... right?

Upon reading some other ladies' successful pink sways, I noticed they used quite a few things to attract negative ions. I've tried searching the net but I cant find anything besides wearing an 'ion' bracelet or using a salt rock crystal lamp?
They said they used fans not a/c, something about USB's in laptops and lavendar??? :confused:

Can anyone please give me any info on what types of things I can do/change to help sway PINK :DD: and where I can possibly locate these items.

Thanks.

rainbowflower
August 8th, 2011, 04:19 AM
lavender oil is good for negative ions, as is moving water, moving air (natural, not air conditioning), etc.

I've bought an ionising air purifier like this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-FRESH-AIR-PURIFIER-GLOBE-IONISER-LED-LIGHT-/130508574316?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&var=&hash=item641f25e73d which I'll add lavender oil to, will also add some drops of lavender oil to my pillow and perhaps clothes, and I've got a USB ioniser for my laptop and a peace lily for my desk at work. I presume the peace lily will ionise, but haven't read that anywhere specific.

You can also get sanitary liners/towels for your underwear made by "Anion" and these release negative ions when damp, so I'll be cutting out the anion strip and dampening that with water to keep it working. I've read that each strip can work for up to a week that way.

Deux Bleus
August 8th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Thank you so much.

atomic sagebrush
August 8th, 2011, 10:28 AM
My understanding is that you must stay away from electronics and not use your computer very much...no laptops...and if you do need to use your reg. computer then have a fan blowing the ions away from you or else use the USB ionizer.

I agree, can't hurt, may help, if nothing else you'll have a pretty lamp. GL.