PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear, BFP!!!

mandyp85
April 14th, 2015, 04:35 AM
Hello ladies. I have this morning had a BFP (a faint one) and I'm now feeling very nervous. I didn't expect to become pregnant just yet and would have liked another few weeks on the diet as I was going to add exercise in and I had only just started fiber :-( I'm hoping my diet changes, weight loss (I'm at my lowest adult weight), the fact that dh smokes, my low blood sugar levels, skipping breakfast, not having snacks and that I have a young baby will all go in favour for me and I get to give my dd her much wanted sister, my worry is the times I've cheated on the diet and the impact that will have on my chances for another dd but I guess what will be will be :-) thanks to all the ladies who have given me advice during my time on le and good luck to you all.

mandyp85
April 14th, 2015, 05:13 AM
My cm was quite watery (don't know if that helps conceive girls) and was minimal (sorry for tmi). We had one attempt after abstaining but I didn't use opk so unsure of when we bd in relation to ovulation, I'm thinking it was a day or two before.

True Blue
April 14th, 2015, 06:00 AM
You always have a chance :) one attempt is great.
Congratulations & Good Luck !!

mandyp85
April 14th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Thank you. I really hope so, I just can't help going over the cheats and things I could have done better but what will be will be now I guess ��

XXforhubby
April 14th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Thank you. I really hope so, I just can't help going over the cheats and things I could have done better but what will be will be now I guess í*½í¸ƒ

My advice is just be happy to be pregnant! I was on a version of the diet for over 1 year and conceived after 9 cycles! If I mulled over every cheat, I would reason this is a boy [emoji1]! Cheats don't undermine your sway. It is what you do overall that matters the most. One attempt is fabulous! You have a great chance at getting a DD!

FX and GL!

Come join us in the Dec/Jan/Feb due date thread!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommymachine
April 14th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Congrats on the BFP! I think you have a great chance for a girl!

mandyp85
April 14th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Thank you both, I really do hope so. I just feel really terrified now it's happened. Having been on the diet for nearly 3 months I can definitely see why my last 2 babies were boys. I just hope I've done enough.

mandyp85
April 17th, 2015, 05:06 AM
Well it looks like it was a chemical as AF came today and the tests are now coming up negative :-( will try again this cycle

eleena2014
April 17th, 2015, 05:23 AM
so sorry mandy :hug2:

mandyp85
April 17th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Thank you, I guess that's one of the perils of testing early :-(

True Blue
April 17th, 2015, 07:55 AM
Sorry Mandy :sadflwr:

The Anchor
April 17th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Oh I'm sorry Mandy :(

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Oh I"m sorry to read this. Good luck for next month.

essnce629
April 19th, 2015, 05:14 PM
So sorry Mandy. That sucks. Good luck and fingers crossed for next cycle!

mommymachine
April 19th, 2015, 05:41 PM
I am so sorry.

XXforhubby
April 20th, 2015, 12:15 PM
I'm so sorry Mandy. I am Xing everything and hoping you conceive again soon with a healthy, sticky bean!

mandyp85
April 20th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Thank you ladies Xxx

Sunbuny
April 21st, 2015, 03:23 AM
So sorry Mandy.. Best of luck for the next cycle xx

Junie
April 21st, 2015, 03:39 AM
I'm so sorry! Good luck this cycle!

sharon
January 31st, 2016, 06:14 PM
I see this is an old post , it popped up on the page so i assumed it was a recent one ? Im still getting used to how this site works sorry.
Dont suppose there is any update from mandy, did she get her girl ?