PDA

View Full Version : Another Vitex BFP - The Final Countdown!

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Well my GD ladies I am back! EEK I missed you all! :running:

I got my first post partum period in October last year and have been trying every since.. I decided baby girl needed a sister or sibling. So I went for it! I did Vitex like 3 months in a row with supplements and then I took a break, but finally said "This is it God, please get me pregnant before I lose my chance" This month, this exact month before my rainbow baby girl came was a dark one- ironically the one I experienced my loss in. I have been spotting all shades of red, but not anything close to a large volume of blood. I started what I'm guessing is implantation on April 10th. I am trying to hard to hold onto hope. : I went to my same OB today and got a blood panel to check my thyroid and levels. Little one, please stay strong! :HH I am really in shock. I was peeing on sticks and didn't even detect ovulation. I wish I would have kept track of everything, but from here on I will.. As I have been sworn to secrecy by DH. I cannot tell a soul I'm pregnant... except my GD ladies. I need support and someone to talk to!! If any of my old time friends see this that's great! Otherwise.. I'm not gonna pm you, and you shall be surprised when I officially announce it! :HH: hehe Update on levels coming tomorrow! I apologize for the awful picture but If you step back from your screen you might see it! LOL I know it's there!! :wink: 24790

Dreamofpink
April 16th, 2015, 02:43 AM
Wow congratulations Butterfly Spirit!! :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

nuthinbutpink
April 16th, 2015, 06:39 AM
Congrats!

dloui128
April 16th, 2015, 11:03 AM
congrats!

Junie
April 16th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Congrats!!!!

XXforhubby
April 16th, 2015, 01:52 PM
I was stalking when you last got your BFP! I am so happy for you! I'm hoping the light spotting goes away. Looking for updates soon!!

Come join us in the Dec/Jan/Feb due date thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Thank you so much ladies! No word from the doc yet. I did call and leave a message though. Looks like the spotting is stopping. I hope so!!! :pregnant:

Also.. I've been avoiding Coke for a few days.. but decided to have just one little cup. Instantly sick after like 5 mins! :sigh: MS will probably kick in sooner! lol

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Nurse called and told me my thyroid and OB panel are normal. I'm SHOCKED about my thyroid and SO Happy to hear that! :D About the levels for hcg she doesn't know if he even ordered it... DOH!!! lol

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Lab said: 26. I'm going in tomorrow for another one.

pinkin2011
April 16th, 2015, 07:06 PM
WOW!! huge congrats!! xoxo

Butterfly Spirit
April 16th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Thank you ladies and Dloui and Pinkin!! It's great to see you guys!! :awe:

So confirmed pregnant from the lab, right in line for 4 weeks! Probably getting just one more beta to ease my mind! lol Although It seems I've stopped spotting completely. Either this little one is riding my cervix like my baby girl did, or it was just implantation.
Current symptoms are: tiredness, constipation, peeing a lot, and a bit of nausea today and also stretching pains. looks like my tummy has filled out on the bottom too. I'm bloated!! :wink:

atomic sagebrush
April 17th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Huge congrats! Soooo excited for you!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 18th, 2015, 02:04 AM
Thank you so much Atomic! Isn't it crazy! :)

I just got the results of my beta back. It went from 26 to 59!!! So far just worried if it could be a ectopic pregnancy, so I have to watch that closely. When I first was experiencing implantation it was on one side and I was feeling light cramping and spotting and then the other night it was the same side some pain.. and aching. Then the next day the pain was gone and moved to the other side so I suspected it might be stretching pains. But so far so good! :) YAY! :running:

Butterfly Spirit
April 18th, 2015, 06:54 PM
I'm trying to get in touch with my mom-n-law with her thoughts on this pregnancy as she has all the cool dreams. I decided that baby deserves a ticker no matter what. It's so nervewracking not knowing where baby is implanted! :'( I've cried too much already the past few days. I'm making damn sure I wait just long enough for them to tell where it is. If anyone could offer up advice I'd love to hear it. I've never experienced this before. Still constant light spotting too.

XXforhubby
April 18th, 2015, 07:43 PM
I'm hoping this works out for you and there is a sticky bean in there!

Hoping and Praying!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 18th, 2015, 08:01 PM
I'm hoping this works out for you and there is a sticky bean in there!

Hoping and Praying!!

Thank you! I just got off the phone with my mom-in-law. She dreamed about a boy 4 months ago like 3 times, which I knew about. She has no idea about anything else.. Ugh so frustrating!!! :worry:

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2015, 01:20 AM
But remember, no one ever knows that and it's in the hands of The Man with the Plan! :) Thinking of you!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 19th, 2015, 05:29 PM
But remember, no one ever knows that and it's in the hands of The Man with the Plan! :) Thinking of you!!!!

I know right!! Thank you for reminding me. She did not dream about my baby girl until she knew we were pregnant! So that would be from this point on what she dreams about should be this little one. I did all I could to sway again lol I was taking Vitex and I think sups. I think I Oed on April 1st or 2nd. On the 2nd we did BD and then I saw Cinderella with my sister, and ironically I even wore my - ion bracelet (not sure why) DH also hopes it's another girl. He's so in love with ours! haha
IMO I think she dreamed about someone elses boy in the family. :D haha We'll be right on it at 14 weeks again! I did stop spotting as of this morning. If I start up again it will be due to intercourse. Hubby's been so good to me. :awe:

mommymachine
April 19th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!

Butterfly Spirit
April 19th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thank you sweetie! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
April 19th, 2015, 06:28 PM
I forgot to mention that I wiped yellow this morning! lol Even after sex it's been okay! :)

The Anchor
April 20th, 2015, 11:14 AM
:cheer: Hooray butterfly! Awesome news!!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 20th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Congrats!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2015, 04:24 PM
:cheer: Hooray butterfly! Awesome news!!!

Thank you Anchor! It's great to see you still here!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Congrats!!

Thank you sweetie! :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2015, 09:05 PM
My doc just called and is very pleased with the normal doubling of hcg hormone. Such a caring concerning doc!! :) :HH:

XXforhubby
April 20th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Yay! So happy things are going well [emoji4]!

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2015, 09:22 PM
Yay! So happy things are going well [emoji4]!

Thank you! It is SO great to hear from him and that it's positive news and that he doesn't suspect tubal pregnancy at this point! I can't kick my worries to the curb just yet though, it's hard!
He said he will get me in ultrasound a week from Friday and hopefully my baby can be seen then! :awe:

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 05:15 PM
So happy for you! thanks for update!

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Wow, I didn't realize it's been 6 days since I posted! I'm still pregnant, and the MS is creeping up, I feel it. With my last pregnancy it hit at exactly 8 weeks. I'll be 7 weeks Friday and that is when I will do the U/S if I can get an appt. The nurse never called me to assist with that so I'll have to make the appointment tomorrow. I've been watching pregnancy vlogs on youtube to keep my mind off worries. It seems to help. Time DRAGS during pregnancy! lol I'm needing to get a lot done before I am in the throws of MS, pray for me that I can accomplish that before Friday. haha Symptoms: very stuffy nose, some heartburn, creeping up MS, frequent urination, tiredness, tummy growing, and the crappiest sleep in any of my pregnancies.. I seriously have a hard time sleeping right now, and when I do my dreams are WEIRD! I know that's normal. lol

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2015, 01:07 PM
I have an U/S scheduled for this afternoon today, so I guess my doc is as impatient as I am!! lol I am going to refuse the trans vaginal one. If they can't see it, too bad.. I'm not going through trans vag hell, I'll just wait. :rofl:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 27th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Lol I've had the Transvag - it's not so bad - I'd be eager to see! But at 7 weeks you should be ok to see it regardless!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Lol I've had the Transvag - it's not so bad - I'd be eager to see! But at 7 weeks you should be ok to see it regardless!

I had it twice in the ER the week I had my miscarriage. It hurt SO bad when they searched for my ovaries, I cried. :( Straight in, isn't so bad I guess lol.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 27th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Ok Ya not so nice under those circumstances :(

Rosie85
April 27th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Congrats butterfly! Can't wait for the ultrasound update!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2015, 10:25 PM
No U/S update until tomorrow ladies. :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2015, 06:26 PM
So I just went to my ultrasound and there was an empty gestational sac. I was measuring just under 5 weeks. The tech said it could I ovulated at the very beginning of the month and my dates are off.. Dunno at this point. I have to wait for my doctor to call.
I didn't do the trans vag just the ultrasound...

Rosie85
April 28th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Transvaginal are way better for seeing that early. They really don't hurt if the tech does it right. I have had a lot done. Hopefully your dates are just off and there will be a babe to see soon.

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Transvaginal are way better for seeing that early. They really don't hurt if the tech does it right. I have had a lot done. Hopefully your dates are just off and there will be a babe to see soon.

Right! I bet my doc will be angry I turned it down! :/ lol I'll probably end up doing one now. Part of my hangup is though it will make me bleed too, and I don't want to see anymore spotting to worry about. :(

The GOOD news is, it implanted in the normal place! lol

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2015, 07:35 PM
So I calculated that I ovulated on the 1st or 2nd of April so this right here puts me at ease.. the preg test line was SUPER light on the 13th anyway..24987 Just have to remain POSITIVE! :HH:
I did call my doctor's office and got an order for a blood draw in the morning so I'll know where I am in that perspective!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 28th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Fx let us know your betas

Butterfly Spirit
April 30th, 2015, 02:27 AM
I just got my third beta back ladies!

April 15: 26
April 17: 59
April 30: 1,135! :)

Hopefully I'm just at the lower end of hcg doubling normal and that's normal for me.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 30th, 2015, 07:25 AM
That looks great!

Butterfly Spirit
April 30th, 2015, 05:52 PM
That looks great!

Thank you! It should be higher, at least double that but I'm trying to stay positive! My bean seems happy in there, so I am telling myself not to get caught up with 'numbers' Someone posted in my own thread with my last pregnancy saying that she was over 7 weeks and they didn't even see the heartbeat on ultrasound but she went on and baby grew and was delivered 9 months later lol! I'm really thinking anything can happen as all our pregnancies are different! :)

XXforhubby
April 30th, 2015, 09:18 PM
I would agree! At 23DPO my betas were 22,516 and at 25DPO they were 32,682!! No wonder why I'm so sick! It is confirmed I am only having one. With DS2, my betas were similar to yours. I wouldn't worry- they are doubling which is good.

I'm so happy for you [emoji175]!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 30th, 2015, 11:37 PM
My numbers were lowing too and I was very upset too. Do they feel concerned enough to test again to see where they're at? When is it that the hcg numbers stop rising?

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 12:58 AM
My numbers were lowing too and I was very upset too. Do they feel concerned enough to test again to see where they're at? When is it that the hcg numbers stop rising?

My doc has been out of town, but he will call me tomorrow with his thoughts. :) I read that around 6-7 weeks the hcg can take as long as 3.5 days to double so that's normal if you are that far along. I'm always going to wonder what they would have seen on the trans vag if I would have let it happen, but now it's just a waiting game. :/

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 01:01 AM
I would agree! At 23DPO my betas were 22,516 and at 25DPO they were 32,682!! No wonder why I'm so sick! It is confirmed I am only having one. With DS2, my betas were similar to yours. I wouldn't worry- they are doubling which is good.

I'm so happy for you [emoji175]!

Thank you hon, that also helps me feel better! :) lol I really do think I'm in the lower end of the hcg rising scale in general. My first one with baby girl was only 55.

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 02:18 AM
This is my little love's bump- I can't hide it for too long. :wink: I seem to be carrying in the same way that I did when I was pregnant with my princess, YAY! lol and for the record just to be able to say it, the chinese gender chart says GIRL! :princess:

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 05:24 AM
Well ladies, I've been searching and searching the web and it said in a lot of places that an transabdominal ultrasound in the very early 1st trimester will ONLY show the gestational sac, and some may not even show that! Geez, I feel silly. I'm going to apologize to my doc and see if I can get a transvaginal one next week. I'll just brave the pain and or/blood. :/ Sucks! lol

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 1st, 2015, 05:53 PM
How cute are you! And that shirt! Love!!! It's all going to work out :) keep the faith [emoji173]️

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 09:48 PM
How cute are you! And that shirt! Love!!! It's all going to work out :) keep the faith [emoji173]️

Thank you sweetie!! :) My update is: The doc forgot to call me I guess. :/ lol So I won't be able to tell him anything or schedule anything until Monday.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 1st, 2015, 10:39 PM
Well I'm totally waiting for an update!

Butterfly Spirit
May 4th, 2015, 02:52 AM
Spotting again... could this sh*t end once and for all!?! :(

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 4th, 2015, 09:07 AM
So stressful :(

XXforhubby
May 4th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Oh, hang in there honey! Remember that things can still be ok.

Keep us posted!

maidentomother
May 4th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Yayyyy! Post your sway!

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 12:57 AM
I have been absolutely spotting, bleeding, and cramping all day long. If my baby is still in there, I will be amazed. I'm still trying to act like it is! :gloomy::tissue: Ultrasound on Wed. I am super pissed they couldn't get me in tomorrow. I called back and forth between my doc office and there a few times today!! :hair: Nobody knows what's going on except my mom-in-law. :( At least I have her to talk to.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 5th, 2015, 08:38 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Can you go to emergency?

XXforhubby
May 5th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Oh honey! Hang in there! I hope they can get you in earlier, or I agree with Hitme and maybe consider going to the ER.

I'm praying for you!

Rosie85
May 5th, 2015, 09:26 AM
So sorry butterfly. Hope you can get in sooner and figure it all out.

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 01:40 PM
I got in at 3pm today! If anything stops me I will go to the ER. DH still doesn't know what's going on, I'm keeping it all here with you ladies. I just want it over with and I want answers! :(

XXforhubby
May 5th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hugs honey! I hope you get good news. I'll be thinking of you [emoji8]

mommymachine
May 5th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Praying all is ok.

The Anchor
May 5th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Oh no butterfly I hope everything is okay.

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Thanks so much ladies! :HH: It's like Deja vu but I'm trying to tell myself that I don't know what is happening, and it's not over until it's over. I read on babycenter.com stories where they bled and cramped and baby was alive and kicking just fine! My stomach is still firm for now so, I'm holding onto that. With my first loss it went down.

Rosie85
May 5th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Fingers are crossed! You really do never know until you know!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 5th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Actually I have a real life friend who just experienced that - bleeding off and on right through, she's about 30 weeks now and it's the same thing; she's been in bed rest a couple of times, but ultrasounds keep revealing a healthy babe :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Ladies the U/S tech saw baby, fetal pole but no heartbeat.. the sac has moved down from where it was last week and flattened. I won't know anything until my blood is drawn again. He was THE nicest U/S tech I've ever had. Had him last week too. The trans vaginal I didn't even really feel except when he looked for my ovaries, still... didn't hurt.. nothing like compared to the lady that did mine when I had my loss three years ago. He told me what I was able to tell you in the first sentence.. So kind to tell me!!! It's better TO KNOW what the hell is going on.

XXforhubby
May 5th, 2015, 07:11 PM
That is good! I'm praying that everything works out ok! When are they doing more blood work?

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Tomorrow. :sigh: But here's the other annoying thing..according to where I was measuring last week, I'm not even far enough to see/hear the heartbeat!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 5th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Oh mama - what a mind f*** - im so glad you had a more positive experience. How far along are you exactly now? When do you get more blood drawn?

Butterfly Spirit
May 5th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Oh mama - what a mind f*** - im so glad you had a more positive experience. How far along are you exactly now? When do you get more blood drawn?

Tell me about it, and I cannot believe what some women have been through while pregnant. More women should know about it.. bleeding, cramping, clotting.. etc.. all NORMAL. I'm mind blown. lol
This was a good read: HOME'S COOL - My TTC/Pregnancy/Miscarriage Sage, Part 2 (http://nancextoo.livejournal.com/337958.html)
What gets me is, and everyone will think I'm nuts when I explain this but, DH's mom dreams about all the babies in this family. No joke. She's seen every baby before it was born and what gender, just didn't know which belonged to whom. She saw my DD in her dream. She also saw my loss. I was pregnant for one week and that was it.. she dreamed about that one.. But this one... nothing. I don't get it.. Does that mean it could survive? I do believe in miracles and told God to please get me pregnant because this was pretty much the last chance.. so none of this is making sense to me. It's such a damn torture! I am going to either talk to my doc on the phone or go in, and for sure will get my levels checked, and depending on what time I go in I usually get them back in 6 hours. As far as what I'm measuring, I forgot to ask the tech, so I'll ask my doc tomorrow. It's nuts though really.. I've seen a slight line days before I got my positive preg test on April 13th but yet I wasn't measuring even 5 weeks last week.. I just hate this limbo. :hair:

XXforhubby
May 6th, 2015, 04:43 PM
How are you doing today? I've been thinking of you [emoji8]

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 6th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Same

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Well, bleeding non stop, heavy bleeding with clots.. like a heavy flow when you have a heavier period and there are light cramps I called my doctor's office twice and I'm kind of freaking out.. this has been going on since Sun night. If it doesn't stop I will have to go to the ER. I am waiting for my doctor to call me back tonight, which I know he will, and then I can get a more accurate picture of what's going on now. There has to be a sch going in in there somewhere! I'm trying to relax, but it's pretty tough. I wanted to get my levels checked today but the lab is already closed so that's a bust. :tissue: I've been praying for this bleeding to stop and it's not. I haven't broken down emotionally since yesterday when I finally told DH what was going on. He is concerned. This pregnancy (if I have lost it) Lasted a few weeks longer than my last, maybe that explains heavier bleeding? I don't know. :/

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Doc just repeated what the tech did, then I asked my questions. He said I'm measuring 5 week 2 days ( I changed my ticker), not far enough to see a heartbeat so that's frustrating... Both ovaries and tubes are intact, He said that the tech and him suspect it's a M/C but my doc won't do anything to help it along because it could still be normal too and no reason can be seen for this what I'm going to call phantom bleeding.. everyone has different pregnancies.. blah blah There is sufficent growth from last week..but checking my levels right now would not reassure him even if they went up right now but we can do what I whatever I want to do. He said if I haven't M/C by Monday we will do another ultrasound and level check. So this is all my call.. UGH! He said he suspects I could miscarry tonight.. that part pissed me off... really so like he's psychic now. It hasn't been a good day at all. :sigh:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 6th, 2015, 08:32 PM
So sorry mama
:(

XXforhubby
May 6th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Oh no! I'm keeping you in my prayers! I hope you get answers soon. Sending strength and healing [emoji8]!

Rosie85
May 6th, 2015, 09:25 PM
So sorry butterfly. My fingers Are crossed It is just a sch. Keep us updated and get your rest!

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 05:38 AM
I was having cramps and such and then I got round ligament pain.. REALLY strong round ligament pain. I hope this is God telling me my baby will be okay. :HH:

XXforhubby
May 7th, 2015, 08:45 AM
I sure hope and [emoji120]🏻all is well!

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah prob not, just false hopes. I woke up with a lot of blood as usual, still cramping, and while in the bath I checked my cervix today and it was super high, but when I bared down I was able to feel that it's wide open I believe. :'( Stupid dream I myself had though was telling me my baby will survive. I saw it on ultrasound at around 10 weeks and I was telling my mom they they couldn't find the heartbeat by I myself saw it this time. Oh well... just need to wait for the process to finish up. I won't stay down though.. this time is critical to be able to conceive fast. I conceived my rainbow within a month of my M/C. It's also a automatic pink sway, so that's good. But I'm still sad of course. :( My plan is do exactly what I did to conceive my rainbow. Raspberry leave capsules and vitex and all my girl sway supps! I'm waiting for the level check and then by Monday I'll take a home test to see where the line is, it was still really dark last night. :(

One thing I screwed up on, not sure if this was my fault but.. if you are taking supplements like vitamins or herbs... make sure you wean off when you become pregnant.. do not stop cold turkey. This is one thing atomic will tell you also.

Rosie85
May 7th, 2015, 10:48 PM
So sorry butterfly. Take care of yourself and my fingers are crossed you conceive quickly again!

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 02:40 AM
So sorry butterfly. Take care of yourself and my fingers are crossed you conceive quickly again!

Thank you Rosie! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 07:19 AM
My bleeding has slowed way down to like spotting now. I've done so much researching tonight and I came up with possible reasons for the bleed: blood clot near or on or even above the cervix, cervical polyp, or cervical erosion. I read other crazy stories about ladies with bleeding and clots and also a lady who's cervix was open to pass blood and clots but closed up again and she had a healthy pregnancy. I guess I just cannot let go until I know it's over. :HH: tummy is still firm and I still feel pregnant even though I'm bleeding.. it's crazy. Had more round ligament pain/cramps tonight! Pregnancy test is the same darkness as yesterday! With my first loss the levels dropped so quickly. I'm still holding onto some hope over here! :awe:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 8th, 2015, 08:09 AM
I have everything crossed for you!!

Rosie85
May 8th, 2015, 09:58 AM
That sounds good butterfly!! I really hope you still are pregnant!! That would be the greatest news!

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Bleeding still.. tomorrow will be 1 week of passing blood. But the amount I've passed in the last 5 days is more than I've ever passed in my life. It's comparable to post partum! I wish it would stop!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 8th, 2015, 08:26 PM
I wish you could get answers (and solutions) faster babe.. This sucks a$$ for you.

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Well ladies, my sweet baby passed away tonight just after 12am. :tissue: I passed a small piece of tissue around 8:30 and wasn't sure what it was or if it was still clots. I was praying for something else to come so I'd know for sure.. and so I decided to push hard to see if anything would come out and it did.. but I'm in huge shock.
The piece I passed was 2.5 inches long, dang near almost as long and my index finger and as thick as the bottom of it.. 3 inches thick around!!! What in the heck.. I took a picture which is very graphic but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here. I don't understand.. I had to have been a lot further along than I even knew. Sick to my stomach right now and very sad. My bleeding has pretty much stopped now, there's just a little left. :broken:

Rosie85
May 9th, 2015, 02:40 AM
So so so sorry butterfly. Huge hugs to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Please rest up and take care of yourself. Rest in peace little butterfly.

Dana-Alicia
May 9th, 2015, 04:04 AM
Oh sweety, have just found & read your whole thread and held onto hope for you and your baby. What a rollercoaster. So so sorry your baby is gone now :tissue: Am thinking of you and wish you love and light :HH:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 9th, 2015, 08:07 AM
I'm so sorry love :(
Did you keep what you passed so they can send for testing? When I had my mc I panicked and flushed after mourning in disbelief and they gave me trouble for it :( when I went in to the ER

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 08:12 AM
I'm so sorry love :(
Did you keep what you passed so they can send for testing? When I had my mc I panicked and flushed after mourning in disbelief and they gave me trouble for it :( when I went in to the ER

I have it still, but I took pics and now it looks nothing like it did so I'm going to flush it. God knows why it wasn't meant to be, someday I'll know.. just have to move forward now full of faith that the next bean will be healthy and make it to the end! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 08:14 AM
So so so sorry butterfly. Huge hugs to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Please rest up and take care of yourself. Rest in peace little butterfly.
Thank you sweetie!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Oh sweety, have just found & read your whole thread and held onto hope for you and your baby. What a rollercoaster. So so sorry your baby is gone now :tissue: Am thinking of you and wish you love and light :HH:

Thank you so much!! :HH:

XXforhubby
May 9th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Oh honey! I'm so incredibly sorry [emoji22]! No woman should ever have to experience this. I'm sending you lots of strength and healing. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!

mommymachine
May 9th, 2015, 09:46 AM
I am so sorry. What a terrible heartache. I pray you get another rainbow baby. Take care of yourself.

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry. This post must have kept getting bumped away from me.

People see stuff that comes out but it isn't always what you think. The lining can come off in chunks when this happens too and it isn't always easy to know what you have.

Do take a pregnancy test in a couple days because sometimes you can have twins and lose one and one stay, or other times you just shed some of the lining but baby stay stuck.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck.

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry. This post must have kept getting bumped away from me.

People see stuff that comes out but it isn't always what you think. The lining can come off in chunks when this happens too and it isn't always easy to know what you have.

Do take a pregnancy test in a couple days because sometimes you can have twins and lose one and one stay, or other times you just shed some of the lining but baby stay stuck.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you so much my friend, I know you are a busy busy lady and it's very easy to miss stuff! the ultrasound Monday showed that the sac had moved a ways down in my uterus, and had flattened.
I took a test last night and the line had noticeably lightened and also this morning so I decided to jump back on the TTC wagon at 7am with my sups.. and just taking it now it's faded more.. so that was it. :'( I'll be okay. I'd like a repeat of last time with DD, (that BFP happens in one month) hoping it happens the same!!! :HH: lol

Note: I have a love hate relationship with vitex, it gives me fast noticeable headaches but the magnesium balances it out to where I have a head heaviness feeling. :/ lol

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Oh honey! I'm so incredibly sorry [emoji22]! No woman should ever have to experience this. I'm sending you lots of strength and healing. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Thank you, it was so traumatic seeing that chunk of tissue. :( I pray that those that have to go through it the strength to do so!

Butterfly Spirit
May 9th, 2015, 06:42 PM
I am so sorry. What a terrible heartache. I pray you get another rainbow baby. Take care of yourself.

Thank you so much sweetie! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2015, 01:58 AM
I was wrong about passing my baby... *Warning.. following image is graphic but amazing*
God allowed me to see a miracle. You can see my baby in the gestational sac with the umbilical cord attached! I couldn't believe it. I tried to open the sack and looked at it's little eye and tried to separate it, but it fell apart. I have no idea what I passed yesterday. It was crazy!!!

Dana-Alicia
May 10th, 2015, 04:57 AM
Ah that's amazing, so special you got to see your baby, that's so precious. Are you going to bury it?

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2015, 05:34 AM
I mutilated the whole thing trying to open it. I no longer have baby. :'( But that's okay, one day I'll get to see this baby I believe! :awe:

Dana-Alicia
May 10th, 2015, 06:14 AM
I know you will!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2015, 04:34 AM
Ladies here is my new thread: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-after-a-loss/49489-hoping-another-pink-rainbow-vitex-journey.html#post713396

Rosie85
May 15th, 2015, 09:25 AM
While it is very sad you lost the baby it is crazy cool to see them in their stages. Hoping that getting to see the baby brought you peace and closure. I hope to get to see news that you are expecting again before my time is up on here with this pregnancy!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2015, 09:49 AM
While it is very sad you lost the baby it is crazy cool to see them in their stages. Hoping that getting to see the baby brought you peace and closure. I hope to get to see news that you are expecting again before my time is up on here with this pregnancy!!

Thank you Rosie love, I just cannot believe what I saw. When the first huge chunk of tissue came out I just couldn't believe it.. and then followed by my sweet baby in it, I just couldn't believe it, it was amazing. I know it wasn't time for that little one. God has a plan, that I know! I trust in it! I'm ready to sway hard for pink and hope for the best!! :HH: Are you going to find out what your little love is? :HH:

Rosie85
May 15th, 2015, 10:02 AM
You and baby will always be together in your heart!

I am not finding out. This is my last and we are team green for the first time!

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2015, 10:10 AM
You and baby will always be together in your heart!

I am not finding out. This is my last and we are team green for the first time!

Oh wow! Okay strong lady. I could never do that. I don't think DH could either haha!! :) What's your due date? :HH:

Rosie85
May 15th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Haha! I never thought i could either but it really isnt bothering me to not know. Its funny because last time i couldn't find out quickly enough! I am due october 5th! 20 weeks this Monday!

Butterfly Spirit
September 21st, 2015, 01:27 PM
Haha! I never thought i could either but it really isnt bothering me to not know. Its funny because last time i couldn't find out quickly enough! I am due october 5th! 20 weeks this Monday!

Oh my goodness Rosie!! I missed this reply! CONGRATS you're almost there!!! :HH: