PDA

View Full Version : Blue swayers summer/fall 2015

Quinn31
April 16th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Hello! I am looking for some blue swayers to talk to while I perfect my swaying plan. I have a lot of anxiety because this is my last shot at a boy and dh isn't completely on board yet. I want another baby so bad that I'm really hoping I can convince him. I would love to hear what others are doing right now!

Ashforblue
April 17th, 2015, 12:14 AM
I think mine is really late spring, but I'll chat :)

Ashforblue
April 17th, 2015, 01:30 AM
Right now I'm taking vitamins and doing strength training with 5 and 10 lb weights.... Will start the diet 1st week of May!!

ThreeLittleStars
April 17th, 2015, 02:34 AM
Me :wave:. Dreading starting diet :/

Ashforblue
April 17th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Me too, reaaaallly don't want to gain a bunch! Hoping the muscles help! When do you start three little stars?

UmmBanat
April 17th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Hi there! We were first considering PGD but after much thinking we have decided to try it naturally. So I am doing my research now and hoping to start trying between august en december 2015.

Ashforblue
April 17th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Hi ummBanat! How many girls do you have? I have 2.... Almost 8 & almost 4...

UmmBanat
April 18th, 2015, 05:02 AM
I have 3 girls. 4, 2 and 1 year old girl. My husband would love to have a babyboy. So I am doing this sway mostly for him.
I used to say "I want only boys". With my first daughter I was "disappointed" because I really wanted just boys. But then I loved her so much and I loved being a mom to a daughter. Then the other two came along and I loved it. For my husband was the third daughter a though digestion because he really hoped for a boy. It took him a couple of hours to digest it but he got quickly on board.
So right away when discovering we would have a third girl, we were looking for options. We found out that PGD was the only "sure" thing (only God can give or take). We even made contact with the PGD clinic in Jordanie. But sinds a month or two he came to his senses and said that if God will grant us a boy or daughter it will be the best for us! (cause I wasn't 100% confortable with that PGD cycle) But we can increase our chances by changing our diets and who knows... :)

Ashforblue
April 18th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Well I hope that we get our boys!! People on this site have great luck with boys!

ThreeLittleStars
April 19th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Me too, reaaaallly don't want to gain a bunch! Hoping the muscles help! When do you start three little stars?
Not sure. I think I'm still in denial about the amount I have to eat haha. I guess I'll shoot for about a month from now starting diet. I feel like I've already gained weight just from trying to snack more and not get hungry too much (I'm naturally pretty thin and hungry often). I really do not like the idea of gaining weight before getting pregnant... but I guess it's worth a try.

bluedreams
April 19th, 2015, 10:22 PM
Hello! I am looking for some blue swayers to talk to while I perfect my swaying plan. I have a lot of anxiety because this is my last shot at a boy and dh isn't completely on board yet. I want another baby so bad that I'm really hoping I can convince him. I would love to hear what others are doing right now!

Hi I'm looking to sway blue in the Summer. I'm just waiting for my AF to return so I can start tracking. I've started the HE diet but not fully. I'm eating a lot of foods high in protein and have been snacking more. I see myself starting to gain weight so I am going to slow down for now...don't want to gain too much. I am also going to start hitting the gym so all the weight I gain isn't completely fat. My husband wants another baby but i haven't told him about the diet yet. He will think it's ridiculous. lol Good luck and would love to chat about our sways.

Ashforblue
April 20th, 2015, 08:02 PM
im kinda jealous of the pink swayers b/c they get to lose weight before getting preggo!! I'm thinking of eating really small meals throughout the day so my portions don't get out of control....

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 20th, 2015, 10:44 PM
im kinda jealous of the pink swayers b/c they get to lose weight before getting preggo!! I'm thinking of eating really small meals throughout the day so my portions don't get out of control....

Haha! Its crazy hard though! I feel im stuck at this weight and can't budge the rest. And the diet is tricky sometimes! I was much happier eating "blue" lol

And honestly I don't think you need to gain a ton, just eat really super healthy and higher fats. And Ya, multiple meals. Working out with weights is a good one too. (4 boys over here..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitmebabyonemoretime
April 20th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Good luck ladies [emoji170]

Ashforblue
April 21st, 2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks hitmebabyonemoretime! (That's a mouthful,lol) I just really hope the weights work b/c I already gained some weight w/out starting the diet!!! :(

babypinkno3
April 22nd, 2015, 03:19 AM
Pink swayer here but thought I'd add my two cents. I got pregnant with DS1 right after getting married. I had gained a lot of weight, probably the heaviest I had ever been, then crash dieted to lose weight for the wedding. I did running and pull ups/push ups/sit ups. I ended up being the skinniest I had ever been. It must have been the muscle gain. I was also crazy stressed, had just had a car accident and lost my job. So yeah, there's that. We DTD often and several times inside the ovulation window. I wish you all good luck!

Ashforblue
April 22nd, 2015, 02:54 PM
Nice, thx babypink! I have def gained muscles so this makes me happy! With my girls, they were both 1 attempts so this one will be a lot more attempts! For my sanity, I just cannot gain weight..... So I'm doing a lot of strengthtraining and will start Hiit workouts to burn more fat... My weight always fluctuates 5 lbs up & down so hopefully this won't make a difference!! :)

goodmom
May 2nd, 2015, 04:27 AM
Hello ....
i also want to join u all...i want to try for blue after two darling dds ...my girlies was also one shot attempt lol :) ...let see how much time this would take ...

Ashforblue
May 2nd, 2015, 11:28 AM
I'm soooo happy!! I wanted to lose some weight before my sway and was told that it would mess it up.... But I did! Lost all 10lbs I wanted..... Without the scale moving!!!! With all my weight training I replaced fat with muscle and toned up to the point I have definition in my abs!!!! Sorry, just really happy :) :)

goodmom
May 2nd, 2015, 11:33 AM
:) wow that is great .... happy for u

Ashforblue
May 2nd, 2015, 08:38 PM
Thx!! I've been really stressed about the weight and then knowing I'd gain more while on the boy diet! I'm really loving the lifting weights..... Are you lifting weights Goodmom?

goodmom
May 3rd, 2015, 04:06 AM
At the moment no but will definetely start now ... i think we should also compare our plans abt diet so tht we can recommend and help each other :) m getting nervous now abt ttc as its just one month away[emoji15]

Ashforblue
May 3rd, 2015, 10:31 AM
Sure! There's a post what your eating for blue thread here so we can do that! My diet will be different since I'm plant based though... I was going to add in eggs and yogurt at least but I'm not sure I can force myself... :(

Ashforblue
May 4th, 2015, 12:23 AM
So tomorrow's the big day to start the boy diet!! Today was super busy, did leg day which I hate!!!! Then made cashew cream chz & 10 bean burgers!! I'm going to prep my vegan protien meals every Sunday! On a good note, I'm part of a Vegan family group in face book and a lot of them have baby boys!! So I'm feeling a lot better!! How's everybody else doing?

ThreeLittleStars
May 4th, 2015, 01:18 AM
What are you doing for exercise, ashforblue? I need some help with that. Would you mind sharing your schedule? Thank you :). I've been trying to eat breakfast and snack a lot and basically just not get hungry. I'm on the very thin side so I guess it's ok if I gain even 10 pounds, although I won't be happy about it. Maybe I'll go on a diet once pregnant ;) (kidding!). I'm also starting to get nervous about being pregnant at all!

Ashforblue
May 4th, 2015, 02:07 PM
I wish I was on the thin side starting this! Sure I can tell you what I do! I workout at least 30 mins everyday, if I do it longer, I break it up in 2 30 min sessions... I do legs (lunges, squats, calf raises) 3-5 days a week, I do arms, back, abs also 3-5 days a week! I combine them a lot by doing strength training YouTube videos.... I work out at home & use 5 & 10 lb weights I also do some kickboxing and barre videos! Oh, I also usually go hiking in the mountains 1x a week... To gain muscle you need to make sure you have more then normal calories, which is what we are suppose to be doing on the HE diet anyways! I probably workout more then recommended, so you might want to work out like 4-5 days a week no more then 30 mins :)

Ashforblue
May 4th, 2015, 02:09 PM
YouTube is amazing for begining weight training videos! Plus cheaper then a gym!! Also, I started with 3 lb weights in the beginning....

ThreeLittleStars
May 5th, 2015, 08:32 AM
So, I've just started power yoga again, which is once a week and definitely builds muscle. I was doing barre actually, beforehand. I walk a lot. Maybe I'll try to start doing two more days a week of weight training or leg work. Have to find my weights somewhere around here. Last time I used them was probably 10 years ago, haha. Thanks for the tips!

TaytumJ
May 5th, 2015, 11:41 AM
I'm going to be attempting a blue sway, hopefully in about a month or so. Unfortunately, I've had some crazy cycles since coming off BC in October so I've been prescribed Clomid. I've been following HE diet since January or so though and working out/weights as well, so I'm hoping that diet/exercise/timing will overshadow the Clomid. Was going to start this month but DH is out of town Thurs-Sunday the last weekend in May and I'm gone Thurs-Sunday the first weekend in June so that doesn't give us good timing! :)

I'm happy to have some fellow blue swayers!

Ashforblue
May 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Threelittlestars~ I've heard great things about hot yoga, maybe I should add in some of that too!
Taytum J~ Hi!! I Think you have a great shot even with the clomid! Since Jan! That's a long time, I bet it's pretty second nature by now!!

So I just started the diet yesterday and it's a little harder then I thought.... I ended up over eating, hoping today goes a little better!

TaytumJ
May 6th, 2015, 12:03 PM
I wish I had some great places to do fun workout things! I live in a small, rural town and so most of the time we go to the gym, but it's your basic gym with cardio and weights. No fun activities like spin class, hot yoga, etc. So I've been trying to spend only 10-20 minutes walking/running and then the rest weights. Gets so boring though. :(

Ash - I hear ya on the overeating! I always tell myself though that's better than under eating. I think the hardest part was just making sure that what I was eating was giving me the most bang for my buck. I love though most things on the list anyway so it wasn't too much of an issue - I was glad to give myself permission to eat more snacks though!

Ashforblue
May 7th, 2015, 12:20 AM
YouTube is my best friend since I don't go to a gym!! When are you TTC Taytum, June or July? I think its hard for me b/c I have to think of plant based protien and a little stage fright!!!

So ladies, who all is going to use preseed? I'm thinking of it but to tell you the truth ever since starting the supplements, I'm getting 4-5 days of ewcm!!

goodmom
May 7th, 2015, 04:42 AM
Hi ...ash ...me too m little confuse abt using preseed or not to use ... i get a lot of ewcm ...may b tht is the reason i fall preg v soon ... not sure if i should use it or not ?
Is there anyone thinking of using it ? Or can anyone suggest should i use it or not if i get ewcm naturally ?

goodmom
May 7th, 2015, 05:13 AM
Can anyone also pls help me what kind and how much probitics u are using ? Is there any for vegeterians/kosher ?

TaytumJ
May 7th, 2015, 07:02 AM
I think we're going to aim for June. Hoping that the Provera I'm on now will fix my cycles, if not, I'll go back in June and we'll start low dose Clomid. Here's to hoping we need just a little help! [emoji4]

I think I'm going to use preseed...I don't get much EWCM, just watery. So maybe not a lot as I've heard mixed reviews on it. I'll actually probably order YesBaby as Maiden has suggested, seems a little better!

I'm only taking a good prenatal and vitamin D supplement. I didn't want to chance it with taking something that might screw with my already crazy cycles.

Ashforblue
May 7th, 2015, 12:47 PM
where can you get the yes baby? In stores?
Goodmom~ I think I'm going to go ahead and use something even with ewcm, it's gotten such good results.... For a probiotic I would go to your natural health store and look in the refrigerated section b/c those would be the best!!

Does anyone else have issues eAting all the calories on the HE diet when on your period? AF came to town and it's really hard for me to eat when I'm so bloated! :(

goodmom
May 7th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Thx ash i will try that ...
yesbaby is available here on amazon uk..i think u shld chk amazon ...is it much better thn preseed ? Or better ph ?
Yes its v hard to eat so much whn u are bloated with Af ... what i do is eat every now and thn to atleast keep sugar level constant ... but still it is hard i agree ... hugs...

Ashforblue
May 8th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Thx Goodmom! Blah, hate this time of month! Can't wait to be preggo and not have AF for 10 months :)
I'm not sure about yes baby being better then preseed..... Maybe someone else knows???? Im going to look on Amazon!

TaytumJ
May 9th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I'm not sure about ph being better or anything, I've just heard Maiden say she thinks the lube itself mimics ewcm better than preseed.

I think I'll start AF next week so I hope I can ovulate on my own as well soon!

Ashforblue
May 10th, 2015, 12:05 PM
I have everything crossed that you do Taytum!!!

So I'm going out of town this coming up weekend, going to have to figure out how to keep diet and weights up for those 4 days!!

Also, Happy Mothers Day ladies !!!!!

Nann3r
June 12th, 2015, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure about ph being better or anything, I've just heard Maiden say she thinks the lube itself mimics ewcm better than preseed.

I think I'll start AF next week so I hope I can ovulate on my own as well soon!

First off greetings from Iowa Taytum!!! :) nice to see a neighbor on here from the awesome little cornfield state of Iowa!

Alright so Hello everyone:) saw this thread and was excited to get caught up and join the chat myself!! I'm ttc a boy in the fall! So excited but so nervous:( I always pictured myself with boys.. God had different plans and blessed me with a beautiful baby girl two months ago! But in not giving up on my dream of at least one boy yet!! :)

So- after reading though this site up and down about boy sways and girl sways, looking back it's not wonder I got my little girl! Didn't know a thing about swaying.. So, pre-conception I was at my smallest! Running 3-5 miles a day, training 2-3 times daily and hour to 2 hours daily. I was eating a very strick low fat low carb low sodium diet (I was prepping to be a women's physique body building competitor)! We also conceived outdoors in a tent believe it or not! HOT HOT HOT summer day:)

Long story short tho I had cut my fat% down so much I was becoming thin and lean, but wasn't building enough muscle as I was not in taking a bough calories. I had a definate caloric deficit!

So- I say all that to let my fellow blue sways know what NOT to do :p for a boy anyways!

That being said, I'm now swaying for my little dude this fall and I can tell you it is NOT EASY!!! I've never been a big eater.. And I've never been big on hardy meals with red meats and potatoes.. Never.. So this is a huge switch for me! One of the hardest parts truthfully is getting a good breakfast in as I'm used to just doing a smoothie if that! So training myself to get a decent meal in before 10:00 is so much harder said than done for me! But I'm getting there:) also, the working out is so insanely hard for me. I'm aching to run every day and hit the gym hard like I was, but I'm too afraid to sway pink.. So I'm holding off.. I gained 15lbs with my dd so all I wanna do is burn the fat pronto.. But according to the blue diet, I probably shouldn't! Or at least not the way I would like to /:

As far as timing at attempts goes, when are all of you bding in reference to ovulation? I've heard so many different thoeries and such. Curious what you are all gonna try! Let me know!! :)

TaytumJ
June 12th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Nann3r - welcome! And yay Iowa! So happy to meet someone else from this beautiful place - small world! [emoji6]

Sounds like you had girl diet down! I also only saw myself as a boy mom, which is why I'm trying for a boy first. As far as timing goes, my plan was to BD every other day through O and at +OPK get one extra time in but I O'd on my own without notice! But I think the rule is mostly at +OPK try to have 3 attempts in fertile window for boy. Good luck! You've come to a great place!

kk1304
June 12th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Hi. I will be swaying July, August, poss. Sept. for a BOY! I have 2 girls, 7 and 1 (almost 2). I finally got my hubby on board for another baby and now to SWAY! (he's only agreed to take multivitamins and drink caffeine before DTD, besides me cooking red meat and potatoes). Diet will be hardest for me. I've somewhat been trying, but my hardest is to eat breakfast and snack, as I'm a nurse and sometimes get short or late lunches. I've just started lifting weights and will do cardio for 30 mins a couple of days a week. Oh, and I guess that I should mention that I just stopped depo in May. I think my cycles will return to normal because I recently ovulated, so I think I should be getting my first cycle back in 2 weeks. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Ashforblue
June 12th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Hey ladies! You should come on over to the blue daily chat thread!! It's great to see more girls 4 blue!! I have 2 girls 8 & 3 (about to be 4) and am trying this month for my boy!! This will be my final baby, so I'm trying my best!!

Nann3r
June 13th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Anyone else scared to get another girl??? I've been to the gender disappointment boards and I don't see many boy swayers who got girls.. It's mostly families of boys who wanted girls. Which is hopeful for me! But I'm so scared to get a girl instead. Of course I'll love her to the moon and back.. But I struggled with my first.. So I worry the second will be double the pain/: idk. Anyone else feel me?? Lol :)

TaytumJ
June 15th, 2015, 05:20 PM
I don't have kids at all and I keep wondering how I'll feel if my first is a girl, Nann3r, so I can't imagine how you girls with DD must be feeling. I just always saw myself as a boy mom and now with two nieces my dreams of a DS are strong. Might be because my mom and I don't have a very strong connection so I don't seem to have the mother/daughter yearning a lot of people do. Like you said, I'm sure I'll love her but I keep trying to focus more on girl things just to psyche myself up about the possibility of it!

Nann3r
June 15th, 2015, 08:40 PM
I'll be honest it wasn't easy for me at al.. And still isn't! Especially cuz both of my sister-in-Laws are pregnant with boys /: kind of like salt in the wound. I love my daughter SOOOO MUCH!!! She is my world!!! But the pain of not getting a boy still stings.. But the fear of NEVER having a boy freaks me out more than anything!! /: but I'm young still and want a big family.. So there's time! I hope to post on gender dreaming next year and say "my sway worked!!!" But who knows right??

God had different plans in mind for me and mind family and threw me a curve ball with a girl.. Never pictured this.. Or wanted it really.. But it's not about what I want :p so hopefully there's a little boy somewhere in life for me in the future!

TaytumJ
June 16th, 2015, 07:01 AM
I'm sure there is, Nann3r! I've seen several ladies lately who swayed blue and got it! You can definitely do it and we'll all ride this crazy blue TTC train together! [emoji6][emoji170]

Whereabouts in Iowa are you located? I'm somewhat central, small town outside of DSM.

Nann3r
June 16th, 2015, 07:19 AM
I'm sure there is, Nann3r! I've seen several ladies lately who swayed blue and got it! You can definitely do it and we'll all ride this crazy blue TTC train together! [emoji6][emoji170]

Whereabouts in Iowa are you located? I'm somewhat central, small town outside of DSM.

Omg this could get way creepy ironic... I live in a suburb of dsm as well!!!! Private message me??

goodmom
June 16th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Anyone else scared to get another girl??? I've been to the gender disappointment boards and I don't see many boy swayers who got girls.. It's mostly families of boys who wanted girls. Which is hopeful for me! But I'm so scared to get a girl instead. Of course I'll love her to the moon and back.. But I struggled with my first.. So I worry the second will be double the pain/: idk. Anyone else feel me?? Lol :)

Sadly :( i m scared ... my hubby dint wanted to try but i convinced him tht we can try once more for a boy ... i hope i can and all other swayers can get their boys ... i know kids are the meaning of life to all motherz but its not easy to cope up with gd specially when u try so hard to complete ur family ...
Rest all left on God ...:)