srg TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl, girl, boy (deceased)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
daily vitamin, food
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
daily vitamin, food
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
daily vitamin, food -- a banana every day
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Nothing excessive didnt add extra, although I do enjoy salty snacks and salty seasoning
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
daily multivitamin
fish oil
vitamin D
folic acid

DH Supplements
daily multivitamin
fish oil
vitamin D
daily low-dose medication for cholesterol

Any additional supplement info?
Robitussin for three days leading up to O
green tea daily

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
tried to!
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
HE(High Everything) as much as possible

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I consciously decided to focus on eating a little more and not trying to skip meals. I never eat breakfast, but I was eating something every morning for breakfast with my coffee rather than just drinking the coffee. I also incorporated more eggs (especially hardboiled) into my diet since I'm not a big fan of meat in general. I tried to make good choices for my snacks, and I ate a small packet of nuts every morning between breakfast and lunch, which I've never done before. Overall, I was eating more frequently than I was when I conceived my girls.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
We started eating healthier -- brown rice, wheat noodles, lower calorie meals -- about a year before we conceived our boy, so he continued with this diet overall. However, he does consume a good amount of light beer and red wine.
Did you consume alcohol?
Yes, red wine a couple of times a week.

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback to only one cup a day.
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I also started drinking decaffeinated green tea, which was really more to help with sore throats and sinus issues that plague me in the late fall. I ended up really liking it, and I'd have one cup each evening after dinner.

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
147lbs -- still carrying almost 15 extra pounds from previous pregnancy, although I was exercising regularly. The change in diet (eating more frequently) stalled my weight loss.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was jogging/bike riding about 4 days a week, although I cut back from hour-long sessions to just 30-40 minute workouts. I was also lifting weights a couple of times a week.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern
DTD every 2-3 days from previous menstrual period, then three times after positive OPK

BD Dates according to Ovulation
2 days before O
twice on O day
once day after O

BD PositionAny additional comments?
Kept hips propped for 30-40 minutes after attempt -- this is the only way I have ever gotten pregnant

Any relevant attempt details?
-

Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I really tried to make changes in my diet, and I felt pretty good that I was covering it pretty well. I was taking a lot of vitamins, which I'd never done while TTC, and I felt much more healthy than I'd ever felt before. We got three attempts in after my positive OPK, which is what we did when I conceived my boy last time. I've NEVER gotten pregnant on the second attempt before and not had a miscarriage -- it always takes at least six or seven months.

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
My husband is a HEAVY exerciser, specifically running and biking, both of which I know sway girl. He also indulges in too much alcohol and coffee. I am much more overweight than I ever have been before at conception because our boy was born only six months before this BFP. The closeness of the two pregnancies makes me very nervous. And most of all, I was in the middle of two rounds of antibiotics. One was very strong for a recurring UTI, and that was immediately followed by Levaquin for a terrible sinus infection. I was still taking Levaquin when we conceived. I didn't think it would happen so quickly!

Things worth mentioning:
My NT scan appeared to show a girl baby, so I have a feeling that this is a failed sway.

True Blue
April 18th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck :fx:

sc1411
April 18th, 2015, 07:55 PM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2015, 01:24 AM
I am SOOOOOO happy for you either way - boy or girl, you cannot lose. Thinking of you and sending all my blue dust.