PDA

View Full Version : 17+5 Potty Shot, Girl or Boy???

bre_cooper11
April 19th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Hello (again) Ladies. I am back to bring you more terrible pictures! Korea is not the best place for elective ultrasounds but after some research I attempted to go to another elective ultrasound place that spends at least 10 mins with every patient and you talk to a DR (unlike 2 mins at the other place). Well, I get down there and I go to the clinic floor and it was empty, like they had just picked up and moved. UGH! So, I thought the only way I was going back to the other place was to schedule a 3d/4d which the dr does but I have to go to the clinic to do this because of the extreme language barrier. The lady says only on Wednesdays and could not understand that I wanted to schedule one, so she had me wait. Well then they called me back.
This ultrasound was only 1 minute long (seriously!). My phone had died, too. ANYWAYS, this is the only picture I got. Babe had legs closer together in the first 30 secs and while she was measuring, which I told her no I want to know gender. Which she didnt even say, just printed this picture...So frustrating. I was also telling her if its a girl I want you to point out the labia. lol
My anatomy scan is May 13th at the American hospital in Seoul. I am going to try to wait... Until then, could anyone tell boy or girl?

These are the same picutres just different lighting.

bre_cooper11
April 19th, 2015, 10:04 PM
bump

babygirl21485
April 19th, 2015, 10:53 PM
This one is tough I honestly dont see anything. Sorry

bre_cooper11
April 20th, 2015, 02:11 AM
It's ok! Thank you for looking!
Someone on baby center edited the picture this way... is this possible?

Butterfly Spirit
April 20th, 2015, 04:17 AM
I'm totally going to say BOY and I'll post a pic of what I think.. :) :xy: See how I've outlined my point of view.

24840 24841

Claire33
April 20th, 2015, 07:08 AM
To me this looks like a girl, but I really do hope these other ladies are right and it's a boy. I guess the only thing is that there is no girly hamburger, which gives some hope! You've been so unlucky with your ultrasounds, I just want to give you a hug! I wish I could send you my u/s tech who did a 13 week scan for gender and spent 20 minutes on it, explaining all the way!

mommymachine
April 20th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I honestly have no idea, and I am so sorry that this has been such a frustrating experience for you. I can see these pictures going either way. Completely 50/50 from me.

bre_cooper11
April 20th, 2015, 09:55 PM
It has been super frustrating! My 13 week u/s was the only u/s that the DR spent alot of time on and guiding us through. He spent about 10 mins in the gender area and he concluded boy, but I knew it was early. If it's a girl, then it's a another girl, but then show me proof! And don't spend 1 min (less-than-that) scanning for gender, is how I am feeling. We will just wait. The scan I had a week ago was just to check on baby and I wasn't expecting a gender reveal, so, that is different. *Sigh* Thank you ladies! 50/50 is giving me something until my anatomy scan!