PDA

View Full Version : Last Quarter Moon?

True Blue
April 20th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Is Last Quarter moon still within Full moon phase? Or is it too close to New moon.

Can't work it out :D

XXforhubby
April 20th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Full moon to the day before New moon = boy.

New moon to the day before Full moon = girl.

FWIW- I don't buy this for one minute, because if I did my boys would be girls [emoji1]! Diet, type of exercise, and the appropriate number of attempts in your fertile window sway way more than this. By a long shot! I had such a boy lifestyle that it wasn't even funny back then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Blue
April 20th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Thank You :)

So technically, although it's by no means important, Last Quarter is still in the Full moon stage?

I have everything else on my side this time :) diet, exercise, supplements etc have attempts planned - just hoping this one little thing is also on my side ;)
I usually ovulate right after a New Moon so am happy this is seeming to be full moon!!

babypinkno3
April 20th, 2015, 05:30 PM
I'm looking into the moon phase for my sway. It can't hurt. Both of my boys were conceived during the full moon phase.

XXforhubby
April 20th, 2015, 07:10 PM
The majority of women actually ovulate around the full moon. It by no means is a magic bullet. I would not feel bad if it couldn't be included in a sway.

GL!

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 04:48 PM
Full moon to the day before New moon = boy.

New moon to the day before Full moon = girl.

FWIW- I don't buy this for one minute, because if I did my boys would be girls [emoji1]! Diet, type of exercise, and the appropriate number of attempts in your fertile window sway way more than this. By a long shot! I had such a boy lifestyle that it wasn't even funny back then!

:agree: I do not totally discount the moon but I believe that it has to do with actual levels of moonlight. Thus, I think the IG claim that XX references above is quite silly because how could you go from having a boy to having a girl in ONE day when the amount of moonlight is exactly the same? IT makes no sense. Makes much more sense that IF anything has to do with the moon phase, it would be gradually rising peaks and troughs that correspond with moonlight and in that case, anything close to a new moon, whether it is just before or just after, would tend to be pink friendly.

I think you should put negative a zillion stock into this although I will say that is about when I got my daughter - it was close to the new moon but in the IG "boy moon ions"

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 04:53 PM
I'm looking into the moon phase for my sway. It can't hurt. Both of my boys were conceived during the full moon phase.

It actually CAN hurt if you take a bunch of weird herbs to move your ovulation into the "right" moon phase and/or start skipping otherwise good months becasue the moon phase wasn't right, then you end up dieting for too long and stopping ovulation, or you take so long to get pregnant that you panic and start dropping sway tactics that actually WORK. Yes, I have seen many people do this.

We are getting better and better results the more ******lined and simplified we make things. And we are getting it without taking years to get pregnant and with way fewer miscarriages than the "sway to the brink of insanity" sites are. My advice is, focus on what works, lose the BS, get pregnant fast and don't do so many things to sway that you end up rendering yourself infertile for months at a time.

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 04:54 PM
I have an essay on using night lighting to move or mess with your cycle in a more natural way than what is recommended by some of the other sites here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1421-lunaception.html

True Blue
April 21st, 2015, 04:59 PM
Awh well I'm going to be one week after full, one week before new! Darn it :D

It was only a little bonus if it was right I'm not going to worry over it ;)

True Blue
April 21st, 2015, 05:00 PM
I am still glad it's not just after new moon as this was definitely when my last 4/5 DDs were conceived :)

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2015, 06:15 PM
Awh well I'm going to be one week after full, one week before new! Darn it :D

It was only a little bonus if it was right I'm not going to worry over it ;)

Ah see mine was only like 2 days after! :)

True Blue
April 21st, 2015, 08:19 PM
I'm just going to leave the landing light outside our door on, on the nights around O and leave our door ajar :)

babypinkno3
April 22nd, 2015, 02:59 AM
I sure am happy to hear those crazy tactics don't help, and I don't plan on going overboard and trying to change when I ovulate, but I did chart when the new moons would land in 2016. Hopefully everything lines up! If not oh well.

sc1411
April 22nd, 2015, 10:47 AM
True,
Try not to worry about it that much:) You still can ovulate earlier or later and you are not sure when exactly the conception will take place. I think your sway tactics are strong, hopefully it will tramp anything else. It is really hard to make everything perfect and match or line according during sway:) I really really really hope you will get what you want!

True Blue
April 22nd, 2015, 12:58 PM
Thank You sc1411 :kiss:

I'm hoping the same for you too :)