PDA

View Full Version : Sperm meets egg plan question

Ellajames
April 21st, 2015, 11:59 AM
Hi! I was just wondering if this plan helps with sperm count or if it would decrease sperm count. Tried this plan last month ttc number 3 and it didn't work, now in my 2ww after trying this month so still too early to tell if it worked yet.

The Anchor
April 21st, 2015, 12:01 PM
Using the SMEP is a very effective way to conceive. It maximizes the sperm health, and its a great BLUE sway.

Ellajames
April 21st, 2015, 12:30 PM
Thanks! I'm not swaying any more, after a mc at 10 weeks a few months ago I really just want to get pregnant with either sex. I just still like to come back to this site because you ladies really have so much knowledge about not only swaying but getting pregnant I'm general too. So what if dh has a lower sperm count, would the dtd 3 days in the fertile window be too much? I don't know that dh does have low sperm count I just was wondering if there are any situations where smep would not he the best plan to conceive. Thanks!

The Anchor
April 21st, 2015, 12:34 PM
The SMEP has the highest chance of conception. I think if you dtd every 2 or 3 days you are giving yourself a very good chance to conceive! If he has a low sperm count the plan will maximize sperm health. You could also consider some supps for him, I heard Cyvita has very good results.

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2015, 10:05 AM
SMEP is always the best plan to conceive. Highly recommend for anyone who is having trouble conceiving. So sorry for your loss.