PDA

View Full Version : BFP OR EVAP?

Cassabirdy
April 23rd, 2015, 08:04 AM
So I'm 9 dpo and I tested just out of curiosity. (I know its early). But I seem to have gotten an extremely squinty feint line within 10 minutes and then an hour later very dark line. What do you think?

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2015, 08:12 AM
that looks positive to me! Congrats! I hope it gets darker for you!

PrimalMamma
April 23rd, 2015, 08:15 AM
That's a positive test :) congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassabirdy
April 23rd, 2015, 08:15 AM
Even though it was out of the timeframe? I was planning to start my sway for a girl in October. But if I'm pregnant then boy number 5 will be on his way!

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2015, 08:44 AM
I was looking at the squinter

XXforhubby
April 23rd, 2015, 08:57 AM
I see a line! Congrats!!!

Cassabirdy
April 23rd, 2015, 09:01 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm a little disappointed because I wasn't actually trying. I've only just begun my sway and only been doing le diet for 2 weeks at ovulation. I've lost 4kg in a month. 1kg right around o and started on fibre and aspartame. Plus one attempt. But I don't even consider it as having a chance of being successful now. :(

bunnywabbit
April 23rd, 2015, 09:02 AM
BFP! Congrats!

XXforhubby
April 23rd, 2015, 09:23 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm a little disappointed because I wasn't actually trying. I've only just begun my sway and only been doing le diet for 2 weeks at ovulation. I've lost 4kg in a month. 1kg right around o and started on fibre and aspartame. Plus one attempt. But I don't even consider it as having a chance of being successful now. :(

I think you have a good chance! Think back to your lifestyle when you had your boys. I'm sure this is very different. While no one can ever have a guarantee, just know the even some of the strictest sways fail. I personally think that you have a decent chance but be prepared to hear boy!

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Update Cass?? Any darker?
you ALWAYS have a chance of a girl. Even eating right off the boy diet and playing flag football. :)