PDA

View Full Version : Is it really a girl????!!!!!

thinkpinknc
April 23rd, 2015, 08:19 PM
We had a gender u/s back at 16.5 weeks (I'm 18.5 now). The tech said 100% girl, and although baby had legs crossed at the beginning, after a lot of coaxing she opened them up and we got a few good potty shots. I have the video as well and there were some shots with both full legs. Baby was just moving too much to snap.

I have a 2 year old son and I went back and watched his ultrasound video as well (we found out he was a boy at just 15 wks). Within the first few seconds he showed a clear potty shot with obvious boy parts. No question. This time there wasn't a single shot that showed anything remotely "boyish" on the ultrasound, from many different angles. The tech was very good and also showed us the "flat part" on a profile pic that confirmed for her 100% baby girl. She was VERY sure.

The only thing that slightly worries me is that the cord was between the legs at times. Is there any way it could have hid a penis? Would a boy have these three lines?

I have many more pictures, if needed. I am just hoping you ladies can ease my mind a bit! We lost a little girl before I had my son, and I don't think I have ever let go of that pain. That's probably part of the reason I'm finding it so hard to believe that we are expecting a girl again! Also, my anatomy scan is in one week (and 1 day--but who's counting? ), so I know I can confirm then...but I am having serious anxiety over some of the pink things I bought!!!

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!!

XXforhubby
April 23rd, 2015, 09:32 PM
Responded in other thread too- girl [emoji175]!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk