PDA

View Full Version : Charting experts

djmommy
April 29th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Can anyone take a peek to give me their opinion on whether I actually possibly ovulated ridiculously early. I am still going to bd throughout my cycle just want opinions. Thanks! ( I am not always so confident in FF's assessment)

26f267 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26f267)

XXforhubby
April 29th, 2015, 09:06 AM
I think you may have but let's see a few more temps to be sure. I would definitely be BDing every 3 or 4 days though, just in case!

FX for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Blue
April 29th, 2015, 09:37 AM
It looks like it is possible - as said though I'd keep going until you have a much clearer picture :)

djmommy
April 29th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Thank you gals!

Junie
April 29th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I agree with the other ladies. It is possible but you have to just wait at least a few days to come to any real conclusions stick to BDing every 3 or 4 days. Good luck!

djmommy
April 29th, 2015, 12:38 PM
I am pretty confident that I have because everything points to ovulation (cervix, cm, temps, etc.) but how crazy early! O well!! It is just nuts!

atomic sagebrush
April 29th, 2015, 06:16 PM
It looks like it, but like I mentioned in your other thread, your temps were SO LOW to start with that there was nowhere to go but up.

I strongly urge you continue the BD every 3-4 days.

djmommy
May 1st, 2015, 08:54 AM
This is seriously the strangest chart I have ever had. FF won't give CH before CD 8! I just don't get it!!!

26f267 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26f267)

XXforhubby
May 1st, 2015, 09:10 AM
Their algorithm for detecting ovulation must need more high temps before giving crosshairs. Probably to make certain you didn't get a false surge. I would definitely keep BDing just in case. Although it does look like you Oed!

FX and [emoji120]🏻for you!

True Blue
May 1st, 2015, 09:14 AM
Keep up BD'ing but it's looking like O happened CD6 !!

djmommy
May 1st, 2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks ladies!! I am pretty sure it happened. Don't have much hope for this cycle. It has gotten happen sooner or later right?! I hope!! Sooner will be great. I have an appt with RE next week. Maybe she will suggest something. I get hopeful each new cycle but things keep getting all crazy! LOL.. I am looking forward to enjoying my vacation in a couple weeks, as long as AF doesn't crash my party!!

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Yes that's def. one for the history books! FX that this means good things. :)

maidentomother
May 4th, 2015, 02:13 PM
I think both CD6 and CD9 are likely O days. Either is possible but I lean towards CD6. Fx hun!

djmommy
May 5th, 2015, 08:16 AM
I think both CD6 and CD9 are likely O days. Either is possible but I lean towards CD6. Fx hun!

Thanks Maiden! I was just thinking about you and wondering how things were! So glad to see you again!!

XXforhubby
May 5th, 2015, 09:19 AM
I agree with Maiden- I think you most likely Oed on CD6.

I have good feelings about this cycle for you!!!

djmommy
May 5th, 2015, 09:24 AM
I think I o'd on CD 6 also but am not feeling to positive. I was just having a bit of breakdown because I just don't know how much longer I can do this.
Thanks for the encouragement XX!! Hope you are doing well!!

maidentomother
May 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Thanks hun.

I have personally conceived what AFAIK was a healthy baby from a CD5 egg. You totally have a shot.