PDA

View Full Version : One a day women's multivitamin

prayingforababyboy
April 30th, 2015, 09:22 PM
i already know that One a day women's vitamins is recommended but i feel little confused what to do cause i m currently taken Nature made prenatal and i m not sure what is best did someone of you ladies have been taken any of this two multivitamins and what gender did you conceive ?
Thanks in advance

XXforhubby
May 1st, 2015, 09:17 AM
I took the one a day and got DS1 and took Nature made prenatal with DHA and got DS2. I had to switch to one a day around 8weeks with DS2, because I always threw up when taking the Nature made ones.

GL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
May 1st, 2015, 09:18 AM
I should add I was not swaying- I didn't know about swaying back then. I did have a classic boy lifestyle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2015, 11:28 AM
I always took one a day and got 2 boys doing that. But there is nothing magic to them, if you like a different brand many times they are comparable. I like the One a Day because they are affordable and widely available and I KNOW you can get boys on them, since I did. :)

There are a few different forms of the Nature Made, not sure which one you're on but they look ok to me. As long as they have about 100% DRV of all the good stuff, without a bunch of weird herbs in them, any name brand kind is ok. What I want you guys to avoid are the ones that have megadoses of any nutrient except folic and Vit. D. Those two are ok to take higher than 100-150% of.