PDA

View Full Version : RePhresh - is it still recommended?

Boyboygirl
May 1st, 2015, 08:11 PM
Justo trying to read all the most recent info.. It's a lot! Wondering if RePhresh is still highly recommended for a girl sway and if so - when and how often to use it?
Also, wondering if RePhresh does really work - if it then really matters if i do have the big O during attempts (which will be every 4 days as recommended here).

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2015, 09:54 PM
I took it with my successful baby girl sway! Like 24 hours before baby dancing :wink: WHEN the ovulation test was positive If I remember right. One time I screwed up and took it the night before and baby danced the next morning. That worked out too. :)

Boyboygirl
May 2nd, 2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks! And I hate to ask, but did you have the big O or avoid it on your attempts? And did you just try once in fertile window?

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Our statistics are showing pretty clearly that RepHResh is not helping but also not hurting a pink sway. Thus, I am neutral on it, most people want to start off using it but I do encourage people to drop it fairly quickly after getting BFN, because it does cut odds of conception pretty severely.

atomic sagebrush
May 4th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Thanks! And I hate to ask, but did you have the big O or avoid it on your attempts? And did you just try once in fertile window?

Above all else, stick with one attempt or the every 4 day method. That has gotten by far best and most consistent results of any of our "easy" sway tactics (diet, exercise, and Clomid/Femara have gotten better results but those are "hard") Drop RepHresh long before you drop one attempt!

I had a big O with my DD. WE have results all over the map and you can read more about the whole topic here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27912-o-no-orgasms-swaying.html

Boyboygirl
May 7th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks Atomic, I was feeling confused about RePhresh. My hubby and I made our two boys super quick so I thought it might help limit how much sperm get a shot at the egg lol. But at the same time, I don't want to do something that might prevent pregnancy altogether and isn't looking that effective.
Fingers crossed the diet and one attempt (with DH on OLE) will work :).

atomic sagebrush
May 7th, 2015, 04:04 PM
For whatever reason, the more we simplify, the higher our success rates climb. :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 06:13 AM

I didn't mean to press edit on your post but I fixed it! I'm sorry. :)

To answer you question I did not O with my DD. You may ask anything you'd like to! :wink:

mandyp85
May 8th, 2015, 06:29 AM
For whatever reason, the more we simplify, the higher our success rates climb. :)

Could that be due to the fact that the less you do the less there is to obsess over?

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 07:15 AM
Could that be due to the fact that the less you do the less there is to obsess over?
Yep, I say decide a sway plan, whatever works best for you, jump in with both feet full of faith and very positive, and your outcome is so much better with not so much obsessing so less stressing! :wink:

mandyp85
May 8th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Yep, I say decide a sway plan, whatever works best for you, jump in with both feet full of faith and very positive, and your outcome is so much better with not so much obsessing so less stressing! :wink:

I haven't felt stressed with it really, I do the diet, no snack, only 2 meals a day, fiber, occasional alcohol, one attempt around the time I expect to o and did antihistamines this attempt. I come on here regularly but I'm hoping that doesn't do anything to my t levels. I'm not as much of a Martha these days so hoping it's all good :-)

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2015, 03:47 PM

It could be, OR it could also be because people get pregnant more quickly and do not stay on diet so long that they end up stopping ovulation and end up having to sway blue just in order to get pregnant.

Back in the early days of the site, we did not know that one attempt was swaying so strongly and so many people would keep jellies and frequency and then add attempts. Exactly the wrong thing to do and now we drop jelly, drop frequency, but keep one attempt and success rates are much higher.