PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get a surprise BFP before chance to sway?

Rachaellou
May 8th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Hey ladies
Anyone plan to sway but got a surprise BFP? I have 2 beautiful boys and have been planning to sway girl for number 3 but I have a feeling I am pregnant, Im already a couple of days late but scared to test as I didn't really start swaying...if that makes sense?
If I am will I now wish I'd have tried, least had I tried and had a boy I figured at least Id given it a shot and he wanted to get through!
I guess Im just hoping for reassurance from others, thank you

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2015, 08:00 PM
If you did, it is what it is. :) If you really want a good test go get one at the dollar store. I hope if you are pregnant that you get blessed with a pink surprise. You never know what's in store! :wink:

Dana-Alicia
May 9th, 2015, 03:19 AM
I'm kind of in the same situation now, as I'm now 11 days late, but have been testing negative so not sure what's going on. If I am pregnant I would be quite upset (am already to be honest) because I did everything for a perfect blue sway and I want pink! I know there have been women here that got surprise BFP's and some of them got their desired gender without swaying. It's always possible and even perfect sways can result in an opposite. We just never know. If I were you I'd go take that test, so you'll hopefully know for sure. Good luck!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 9th, 2015, 10:11 AM
The single advantage of not trying is the lack of stress related to it. If you at pg you always have a chance at pink and a DF of mine had an oopsie that is pink after her 6 boys (2 are hers with her Dh and 4 are Dhs with another woman). Just stay positive and get your tests on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I find more "surprises" are pink! I think it's because you're not doing anything to "get pregnant" as many of us blue mamas tend to do - start eating right and taking lots of vitamins and then we end up wiht another little boy!

Dana-Alicia
May 9th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Yes, that's true, I've also noticed that. However I did take lots of vitamins to up my own health (had some deficiencies like vit D and iron about 4 months ago and B12 shots for years) and even took probiotics :worry: So did DH as he was always sick, so we've been boosting our health, even more so then with the boys. I also have some pink elements in my lifestyle, like we both started smoking again 2 months ago, but stopped last week as it's just a disgusting habbit we needed to break. And our heyfever pills of course, my antidepressants, all pink. But I fear the iron, vit D and probiotics and DH's vitamin pills for men swayed blue. And my HE diet. So if I were to be pregnant, I'm about 80% (?) sure we'll have another boy.

all4princes
May 9th, 2015, 01:57 PM
I got my 4 boys without doing anything meaing no prenatal vitamins. I was basically eating whatever i wanted when i wanted and had oops. My girl who didn't make it i had just gotten pregnant with as an oops as well but i had literally just stopped the pill. Hoping to try that again (on purpose this time) for another pink.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 10th, 2015, 11:41 AM
good luck, ladies! there is always a chance of a girl!