PDA

View Full Version : Now is a great time to buy a sway plan!

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2015, 12:37 PM
If you've been thinking about a sway plan, it's a great time to get one!

As of today I will have no sway plans outstanding and no waiting! I can get you your plan back within 1-2 days in most cases.

The money I make from the sway plans allows me to do this as my full time job instead of returning to work and is always very much appreciated!

taylrack
May 18th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I need a plan! I actually just posted about this. I had a reversal surgery Friday and I am preparing to sway girl. Please help me! I have 2 boys and a stepson! Where and how do I purchase?

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Here you go Tayl! Store :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com (http://www.genderdreaming.com/products-page/)

3boys531
May 24th, 2015, 03:40 AM
Hi Atomic have you received my PM.

blessed3
May 24th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Great i just submitted my sway plan questionnaire, looking forward to your input atomic....

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2015, 11:03 AM
I'll get right to work thanks!

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Hi Atomic have you received my PM.

Oh sorry I don't always get through them quickly, I'll try to get to it today.

taylrack
May 25th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I purchased the bundle but I'm a little confused. I received an email with some information but it lacked the 21 day meal plan. Also, It said the bundle included personalized swaying plan but I haven't received any information on how or where to go to complete any questionarre. It's a little confusing finding everything. Thanks for any help you can give.

nuthinbutpink
May 25th, 2015, 09:05 PM
I purchased the bundle but I'm a little confused. I received an email with some information but it lacked the 21 day meal plan. Also, It said the bundle included personalized swaying plan but I haven't received any information on how or where to go to complete any questionarre. It's a little confusing finding everything. Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi there. You purchased the plan from the .com store. That is the instant download version with no wait time. I have emailed you all of your PDF files. Please PM me if you need anything else.

atomic sagebrush
May 27th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Now is STILL a great time to get a sway plan!!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 10:49 PM
I shoulda got a plan :( more Pms in your inbox, but I could totally understand if you don't get to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taylrack
May 27th, 2015, 11:45 PM
I got the emails with the pdf files. Thanks so much! [emoji4]

atomic sagebrush
May 28th, 2015, 11:52 AM
when I get your questionnaires Tayl you are first in line! :)

taylrack
May 28th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Ok, yay! I don't have the questionnaires. Where do I access them?

atomic sagebrush
May 28th, 2015, 12:11 PM
They should just show up to you - if you can't find them we may need to address why that is.

taylrack
May 28th, 2015, 12:42 PM
I haven't gotten them. Just the pdf files from the emails.

nuthinbutpink
May 28th, 2015, 03:28 PM
I haven't gotten them. Just the pdf files from the emails.
You purchased the immediate download version. I can convert it for you. Are you TTC a girl or boy?

taylrack
May 28th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Ttc girl

atomic sagebrush
May 30th, 2015, 09:16 AM
thanks nuthin!

Leena
June 2nd, 2015, 01:32 PM
I Need a plan :) Is the "21 Day Meal Plan & Gold Standard Sway Plan for a Girl BUNDLE" a customized plan? Just making sure. Thank You.

atomic sagebrush
June 2nd, 2015, 06:50 PM
You want the Customized Plan Lena!!!!

Leena
June 2nd, 2015, 09:24 PM
Yes I do. I just wanted to make sure that specific one is customized plan :)

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2015, 12:17 PM
It will say Custom Plan in the description. there are two options, one is just the general plan (has more generalized info and lots of options in it and is for people that just want to buy something and be done with it) and the other is the Custom Plan. That is where I make a plan for you, go thru the options and decide what is best for your individual situation. They cost the same but the Custom Plan also has the coaching with it.

nuthinbutpink
June 7th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I Need a plan :) Is the "21 Day Meal Plan & Gold Standard Sway Plan for a Girl BUNDLE" a customized plan? Just making sure. Thank You.
No, If you want the Personalized Plan, you must purchase it through the forum here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

nuthinbutpink
June 7th, 2015, 10:07 PM
And let me just say this for all those that PM atomic for help- as a general rule, if you need to PM her to get help with your sway, you need a personalized plan! All the info is here in the forum and it is not fair to take advantage of her my PMing her for free advice. She is a lovely person and always happy to help but before I simply stop allowing PMs to her, please post your questions in the forum and she will get to what she can. If you do want to get her advice and her undivided attention, sign up for a plan!.

taylrack
June 7th, 2015, 10:22 PM
TTC a Girl Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!
Cost:

This is what I ordered. It says personalized. I was confused. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

taylrack
June 8th, 2015, 01:45 AM

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2015, 05:15 PM
TTC a Girl Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!
Cost:

This is what I ordered. It says personalized. I was confused. Thank you.

Then a questionnaire should have appeared to you and once I get it I will get your plan to you in one day because I know you've waited.

taylrack
June 8th, 2015, 05:19 PM
I have them now :)
Will get them done asap. Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Ok as soon as I have them I will proceed. Sorry for confusion, sometimes people buy a plan and then don't fill out the questionnaire for a while and I didn't want to be a Naggy Nelly about it! :)

luvmyfam
June 10th, 2015, 04:37 PM
I want to buy a custom plan. I tried the link and picked the TTC girl bundle and put in my card info and it won't let me continue beyond that point. Do you have to have a PayPal account?

nuthinbutpink
June 10th, 2015, 04:45 PM
I want to buy a custom plan. I tried the link and picked the TTC girl bundle and put in my card info and it won't let me continue beyond that point. Do you have to have a PayPal account?

If you purchase from the .com Store you do not have to use paypal-

Store :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com (http://www.genderdreaming.com/products-page/)

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2015, 05:52 PM
I have your questionnaire and will get right to work, Luv! Thank you so much!

luvmyfam
June 10th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Yay! Thank you! I'm so excited!

wouldloveagirl
July 6th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Hi Atomic, I just purchased the automatic download pdf's for $99.
Gold plan plus 21 day meal plan for girl sway and realize (after reading this thread fully) I should have got your custom one. What can I do?

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2015, 01:56 PM
We can switch anyone over to a custom plan if they'd prefer it, I will message someone who can help. :)

Lizweiss278
July 13th, 2015, 03:18 AM
Hello i am new here and I need I a plan for TTC boy I don't know which one is complete to purchase the $99 it's complete? as timing opks 21 meal plan HE DIET or I should purchase separately they are confusing me I don't know which one to buy thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Hello i am new here and I need I a plan for TTC boy I don't know which one is complete to purchase the $99 it's complete? as timing opks 21 meal plan HE DIET or I should purchase separately they are confusing me I don't know which one to buy thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The $99 bundle we offer is inclusive of the HE 21-days of meals for boys and the custom plan with coaching. It is more expensive to by them separately.

nuthinbutpink
July 13th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Hi Atomic, I just purchased the automatic download pdf's for $99.
Gold plan plus 21 day meal plan for girl sway and realize (after reading this thread fully) I should have got your custom one. What can I do?

Hi there. email me the receipt from your purchase to genderdreaming@hotmail.com and I will switch it for you.

Lizweiss278
July 13th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Thank you nuthinbutpink it has timing opks 21 days meals for boy?

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Thank you nuthinbutpink it has timing opks 21 days meals for boy?

I have your questionnaire Liz!!! Thank you!

Leena
July 16th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Ok I'm ready to purchase now. We've been away traveling. How long is the wait?

I'm purchasing: TTC a Girl Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan!

Leena
July 16th, 2015, 10:09 AM
I just ordered :) I need some help to get our girl after two boys :baby2:

nuthinbutpink
July 16th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I just ordered :) I need some help to get our girl after two boys :baby2:

Please fill out the questionnaires. The link to access them is in the Personalized Plan section in the forum. It has a different color background so you can see it. Once we receive those, 7-10 days! Thank you!

Justine1986
July 17th, 2015, 03:40 AM
I'm curious too, did you receive my questionnaire atomic? :-)

Lizweiss278
July 17th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Thank you atomic how long does it take to get access to the information?

Leena
July 17th, 2015, 12:07 PM
My questionnaires are completed. Looking forward to my plan :) I should have left an email address incase you have questions... Can you see it from my profile? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
July 17th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Justine, Liz, and Leena I have your questionnaires and they are my next batch to get done! It takes me about 7 days, 10 max to do a plan (and I almost always get them back to you faster than 10 days!)

atomic sagebrush
July 17th, 2015, 08:19 PM
if any questions in the meantime please PM me!

Leena
July 17th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Please take your time. Thank you and have a good weekend.