PDA

View Full Version : What was your diet focus Succesful pink swayers?

Boyboygirl
May 11th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Successful pink swayers! Just wondering if you focused on low salt in your diet or if it was more on low nutrients and low fat?

I Love Ladybugs
May 11th, 2015, 06:37 PM
My biggest thing I watched for was lower fat and protein.....salt within reason and lower nutrients when possible. I have to say I had a lot of cucumber, rice combos!!!

maidentomother
May 11th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Science, official research, and the research/success on this site all agree: salt doesn't sway much either way, if at all. Very salt intake and dangerously low intake may sway pink, but not strongly. Low fat, low nutrients, low overall cals and low protein are definitely the biggest pink sway factors, WAY beyond salt.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I got my 4th boy limiting sodium and then my daughter with both DH and I eating tons of it. I also saw TONS of people back on IG who limited sodium and took cal/mag and then did not change their diet otherwise, who got boys - that was one of the first things I noticed that had me going hmmm...if it's the minerals then why isn't that working??? Only the people who totally changed their diets are having girls. And it went the other way too, with ladies who were eating top ramen and actually taking capsules of sodium, but not changing their diets otherwise, getting girls when people who were eating more meat and more vegetables were getting boys on the IG diet.

That sodium restriction is something that I would completely do away with, but it is harmless and doesn't prohibit conception, so I leave it in at the individual's discretion. But I think most of the successful ladies on here don't restrict sodium any more.

Boyboygirl
May 13th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Thank you for clearing that up for me :)

Mrsandmama
May 14th, 2015, 10:41 AM
My biggest thing was limiting the nutrients from my diet. I would purposely buy organic rice and pasta since they tend to not be fortified with the extra vitamins and minerals. I also stuck with lots and LOTS of rice, corn, bread, and matzos.

tweedledeedum
May 14th, 2015, 10:45 AM
What they said! Totally changed my diet, lots of cucumber, rice, etc and lowed total calories.