PDA

View Full Version : Hoping For Another Pink Rainbow Vitex Journey

Pages : [1] 2

Butterfly Spirit
May 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM
:ttcgirl:Hi ladies! :wave: Welcome to my new Rainbow of Hope thread! I am leaving the old sad thread behind and all my updates will be posted here.
Since Saturday evening here is what I have been doing: (I'm on TTC day 5)

Nature's Way Vitex- 2 capsules in the morning
Nature's Way Red Raspberry Leaf Capsules - 2 capsules in the morning - Since I can't stand tea, I am taking these to strengthen and heal my uterus, and it's doing a bang up job since I started them! I'm no longer bleeding from my M/C!!
Magnesium
Calcium with some Vitamin D
Vitamin D3
B50 Complex
Folate

Other: Sylk lube

All of those supplements are what I used to conceive my DD after M/C the only difference is I added more vitamin D because I think I am low! Also adding Folate!

Now I want to start by saying that If you choose to take Vitex I'm going to post exactly how to take it. I highly suggest that you purchase a cheap ovulation predictor kit off of ebay. I've purchased this combo several times while TTC.

You need these ovulation tests: 100 Ovulation Tests Strips Fast SHIP from USA | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Ovulation-Tests-Strips-Fast-Ship-from-USA-/111156307451?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e16ea5fb)

You also need these pregnancy tests: 100 HCG Urine Pregnancy FDA Approved Bluecross Babi Test Strip Fast SHIP from US | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-hCG-Urine-Pregnancy-FDA-Approved-Bluecross-Babi-Test-Strip-Fast-Ship-from-US-/111445844059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f2b0a05b) You can purchase a smaller amount for a cheaper cost. I know the seller has other pregnancy tests but they don't work as well.

So what I do, and what atomic will tell you as well is that you want to take Vitex from CD1 to an almost positive ovulation test. So basically, you don't take Vitex in your 2 week wait!
I even recommend that you take a pregnancy test to ensure you aren't pregnant because you don't want to be taking Vitex while you are pregnant, it can cause problems.

So considering last Sat my CD1 I am going to take it up to cycle day ten, eleven tops, because if I take Vitex too close to when I'm supposed to ovulate (around day 14-16), it can hold back my ovulation.. and I don't want that! I think with my last MC I took it for 8 days and then I took the raspberry leaf capsules longer and then weaned off.

Now for my baby dancing: Hubby has had to do frequent release for a couple weeks because I was bleeding so we held off. But since I was spotting brown we successfully BD Monday night May 11, and then last night I had stopped spotting completely May 12 -both BD around 10:30pm We used Sylk lube. :FX: that OPK gets darker! It's been doing that weird fade in and out thing that it did last time! So I'm starting my sway by being very positive and :pray: ing. I'm so excited to getting a little bean back in there but this time a sticky healthy thriving bean! Hopefully pink! :xx: My chinese gender chart (make sure you figure our your lunar age, not actual age) says I'm good to go PINK for the next 3 months so I'm going for it!! LOL I'll post my current OPK later my email isn't behaving!

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Okay, my ovulation tests are doing that annoying fade in and out thing but not getting even close to dark. I've stopped taking as many HPTS because I don't really see the point. Successful BD tonight May 14. :) This is day 7 of TTC supplements now.

Dana-Alicia
May 15th, 2015, 05:49 AM
How exciting! I hope and pray you'll get your healthy, sticky pink bean asap! :flowerz::ttcgirl::cheerteam::princess::babyf::gig gle::ballerina:

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2015, 09:45 AM
How exciting! I hope and pray you'll get your healthy, sticky pink bean asap! :flowerz::ttcgirl::cheerteam::princess::babyf::gig gle::ballerina:

Thank you sweetie! I wish the exact same for you!! :ttcgirl: I took another HPT because I'm such a :poas: It's almost faded completely out, so that is a really really good thing! My last loss took longer for the HPT to fade as much as this one has. I'm getting super excited to get pregnant again. A good thing for us is that miscarriages and chemical pregnancies sway PINK so get ready girl!! I have faith I can do it again, I just have a really really hard time waiting especially when I'm taking Vitex ahh! lol 7 days in - halfway there!! Have you got a sway plan? Are you going for it right away? :wink:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 15th, 2015, 03:42 PM
You're such a breath of fresh air - your positivity is so contagious! Glad you started a new post
Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 15th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Good luck my friend! :)

Dana-Alicia
May 15th, 2015, 04:42 PM
Agreeing with Hitme! I feel so positive and strong after reading this woohoo! We're going to make our rainbow girls! I have to wait though, as we will be moving in a few weeks and we need to do some stuff around the house first. DH is going to be looking for a job closer to home and we want the boys to settle in nicely first. I really wish we could be due-date buddies though! Just need to think of whats best for my family right now. But I'll be cheering you on! :cheerteam: and hope to follow you soon!

Butterfly Spirit
May 16th, 2015, 03:14 AM
You're such a breath of fresh air - your positivity is so contagious! Glad you started a new post
Xo

GOOD, I'm so glad!! Pure positivity also sways! :wink: So you pick your sway and jump in with both feet going full force for what you want and say to yourself "I'm going to get my ___!!!"

Butterfly Spirit
May 16th, 2015, 03:18 AM
Agreeing with Hitme! I feel so positive and strong after reading this woohoo! We're going to make our rainbow girls! I have to wait though, as we will be moving in a few weeks and we need to do some stuff around the house first. DH is going to be looking for a job closer to home and we want the boys to settle in nicely first. I really wish we could be due-date buddies though! Just need to think of whats best for my family right now. But I'll be cheering you on! :cheerteam: and hope to follow you soon!

Good deal girl! We sure are!!! It's good to get anything you need to get done so you aren't stressing about it. Stress can sway blue, I'm not sure how much but yeah. :) You want to devote everything to your sway, so make sure you are ready! You are good for like three cycles after your loss to sway PINK :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 17th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Successful BD around 3am lol. Supplements the same except I'm down to one raspberry leaf capsule now :)
Atomic, is this right? I was on for 9 days now and I'm wondering if now do I gradually alternate days with 1 and then wean off or do I go longer with two? I did go longer with the last loss. I miscarried May 3 started 2 capsules on May 4 and then I started taking one capsule on the 20th-22nd then alternated days then weaned off. With this loss I miscarried on the 9th a week ago Sat. I don't have any spotting at all now. I just believe the RRL helps me sway pink!

Butterfly Spirit
May 17th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Something REALLY odd.. just went pee and wiped a HUGE chunk of fertile CM.. but my opk isn't showing even close to a surge.. ???
It wasn't clear but was pale yellow and VERY stretchy.. hmm.. yikes! Still on vitex, and freaking out! :O I guess I'll stop taking it when it's clear and not go by my opk. What should I do atomic? :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 18th, 2015, 01:43 AM
I decided to take a second raspberry leaf capsule lol can't decide what the heck to do. CM is clear now.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 18th, 2015, 08:29 AM
I wish I knew how to advise love. I had cm with zero pos opks,

Butterfly Spirit
May 18th, 2015, 08:57 AM
I wish I knew how to advise love. I had cm with zero pos opks,

Shoot! This has never happened to me. I'm kinda freaking out lol I have to make a decision to stop Vitex today or take it a couple days longer.. ugh! The last little one came without a surge too I think! Yikes! :O I'm going to check my cervix in a bit. Today is Day 10 since my loss. With my first loss and my cycle with DD I had cycles with a surge for 8+ days. I was losing my mind! Now I'd just love to see a climbing surge!! :hair:

Butterfly Spirit
May 18th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Ok decision made!! I stopped Vitex and am on day one of one raspberry leaf capsule!! :flowerz: for my sweet rainbow baby! Giving it to the universe now with all the positivity I can muster up! lol I'm hoping I O by Friday.
My cervix is so super high I had to bare down to feel it!! Still some clear cm. Just letting my body take over now! :HH:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 18th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Ya good call. Little break, some tea and a warm bath [emoji8]

Butterfly Spirit
May 19th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Day 2 of one Raspberry leaf capsule. No Vitex.

I hope my constant updates don't upset you ladies. I just want to track everything incase I get pregnant this cycle. :HH:

XXforhubby
May 19th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Not at all!! I'm anxiously following along to catch when you get your BFP!! Plus, it will make it easy for when you have to post your sway [emoji4]!

Dana-Alicia
May 19th, 2015, 12:55 PM
I love to read your updates! It helps me as well, as I don't know what to do either haha! So confusing whats going on in our bodies, sometimes we must just close our eyes and jump! (and dump lol)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 19th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Me too!!! I know your bfp will come and I'll be waiting!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 19th, 2015, 02:35 PM
I love to read your updates! It helps me as well, as I don't know what to do either haha! So confusing whats going on in our bodies, sometimes we must just close our eyes and jump! (and dump lol)

Haha I know right! I feel ovary activity on the left side but no surge.. lol with my DD I laid there for like 40 mins and visualized her! :) I'm not jumping for at least 5 mins post baby dance! :wink:

*Successful baby dance yesterday in the afternoon. :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 19th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Not at all!! I'm anxiously following along to catch when you get your BFP!! Plus, it will make it easy for when you have to post your sway [emoji4]!

Thank you sweetie I so want to get back in the due date thread with you girls for Dec-Feb!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 19th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Me too!!! I know your bfp will come and I'll be waiting!!

I'm hoping so much that it will!!! I don't care I'll have 3 Feb babies! hahahaha :rofl: Thank you for staying with me for this ride!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 19th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Xoxo!!!

Dana-Alicia
May 20th, 2015, 02:51 AM
Lol I know a woman who has all 6 of her kids born in july! How crazy is that? Very busy month!

Butterfly Spirit
May 20th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Day 3 of one raspberry capsule. No surge yet.. and I'm waiting for the HCG test to dry but it looks negative right now! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 22nd, 2015, 08:18 AM
Skipped RLF capsule yesterday taking it today..

No surge in sight! lol Going nuts!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 22nd, 2015, 09:16 AM
I guess you don't really know what cd you are given the circumstances?

Butterfly Spirit
May 22nd, 2015, 01:26 PM
I guess you don't really know what cd you are given the circumstances?

I think that the day of loss is considered CD1.. :sigh: So 2 weeks tomorrow..

Dana-Alicia
May 22nd, 2015, 01:48 PM
Yes and your cycle may be completely off now ugh! Hope your O is coming!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 22nd, 2015, 02:06 PM
Ok I wasn't sure how that worked - I ant remember what happened after mine they were so long ago. I guess all you can do is keep POAS....

Butterfly Spirit
May 23rd, 2015, 03:44 AM
Skipping RL today. Baby danced on the 21st. If I don't come a couple hours later to record it, I completely forget. 25387 lol
Peed on 2 sticks... O and HPT.. both - nada. I woke up with painful left ovary pain I thought.. Went pee and there was a ton of gas so hmm but it feels like there is some left ovary activity brewing. I know that O stick can surge really fast that's why I take 3-4 a day haha. :rofl:
Today is 2 weeks since :broken: Come on O!! :awe:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 23rd, 2015, 07:18 AM
Ya I have no idea when I'll O so I plan to poas or 5 every day when AF leaves town lol

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Day 16 after loss. Just took RRL after skipping for 2 days. Surge is nowhere in sight. Successful Baby dance 2 hours ago. Left ovary I'm feeling something on and off but now it seems it can't be ignored. lol. Second day of being super gassy waking up and boobs tender on and off.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 24th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Frustrating (the tests), but sounds like you might have some O symptoms on the rise. Have you been dtd every 4 days?

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Frustrating (the tests), but sounds like you might have some O symptoms on the rise. Have you been dtd every 4 days?

More like every 2 days! lol ;)

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2015, 06:17 PM
I'm probably nuts but I swear there's still a ghost line on my HPT test. I am gassy as all heck right now.. and boobs a tad sore. hmm It's not like my boobs to be sore unless I'm pregnant.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 24th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe more blood work? And ultrasound? You didn't have a d&c with your mc did you?

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2015, 04:42 AM
Nope I did not have a D&C. I know it takes awhile for the hormone to resolve itself from our bodies. I did not need one with my first loss, that's why I'm taking RRL capsules :)
I really think I'm good or I wouldn't be having obvious left ovary activity. :) A week ago ago when I saw that chunk of almost fertile cm I could have Oed then.. I guess. I just need to have faith this will all work out. What I don't have right now is patience! lol

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2015, 06:55 AM
So today's stuff: I woke up super gassy and exploding to pee. Boobs still sore at tinch. My forehead is an oil slick and has never been more oily in my life.
I wonder if it's possible to O like a week after a loss. I did have an opk where the line was almost as dark as the control at this time and I was puzzled, I thought it was picking up preg hormone and not the O surge.. If this is true, and I'm prego from that the symptoms would match up to Oing last week. I really don't think this is my loss. Just left side activity and then all the above. lol No idea what's happening! :sigh:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 07:46 AM
Doc appt?

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2015, 08:23 AM
Doc appt?

I haven't yet no, not sure when I will. If I get prego all I'm going to see the doc for is getting on progesterone. I'm not getting my levels checked this time or freaking out. I'm just going to wait. I'm going to stay as stress free as possible.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Ya sounds like a good plan

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2015, 02:01 PM
For what it's worth I've been peeing like a racehorse this morning! :) Have to record it as it's out of the norm for me unless I'm pregnant. haha
I did hit google and found ladies that did get pregnant/O really soon after M/C so who knows! Hubby and I have been BDing A LOT and he's had powerful orgasms with a lot of spermies.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 03:01 PM
I bet you're pg

XXforhubby
May 25th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I bet you're pg

I was just thinking the same thing!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2015, 06:49 PM
I can't shake the feeling! :awe: But my body has tricked me before. However.. new thing I've been feeling for a couple hours is pinching in my uterus left side.. seriously.. like implantation pain. My nose feels stuffy too. I think something.. something is happening! Going right now to check for a surge and if it's nothing.. then it's the step after it! lol :rofl:

Just checked and nada.. not even a med colored line on the ovulation stick!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 25th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Ugh Enough to drive a woman bat shit crazy!!!

XXforhubby
May 26th, 2015, 09:15 AM

Hitme, you just made me laugh so hard! I almost blew my water I was drinking out of my nose!

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2015, 09:39 AM

You sure made me laugh too! Haha okay.. now the past 2 hours... pinching in my uterus on the right side.. and boobs still sore.
what the heck??? Still no surge! :)

Dana-Alicia
May 26th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I think you're pregnant as well! I really hope we're right!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I think you're pregnant as well! I really hope we're right!!!

I sure hope so!!! :) :HH:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 26th, 2015, 10:03 PM
[emoji23][emoji23] when will you test then girl!!!

Dana-Alicia
May 27th, 2015, 04:59 AM
Keeping us all in suspense! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
May 27th, 2015, 09:01 AM
I have been peeing on hpt sticks daily ladies! Haha as soon as I see something I'll report.
So as of yesterday one baby dance for good measure.. but a few hours after that.. I noticed yellow/white and clear cm.. hmm I'm starting to wonder if it's the SYLK that's freaking doing that!? No surge.. not at all.
Boobs still sore on and off. Currently little stabbing jabs in my cervix and some light sensations of cramping in my uterus. Hope to know something soon! :)

Rosie85
May 27th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Exciting!! Hope you get a positive hpt!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Definitely waiting for news!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 27th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Sooo I made a PB and J for the kids and myself and crashed.. with nausea. Then later checked my stick I peed on and I swear there's something there.. what a call a shadow of a line before it's a line. A ghost line! That's why I test so much. I want to know as SOON as I can! lol :rofl: That's also why I recommend you ladies buy the tests I do.. they are extremely sensitive!! :HH: If this is it, I can almost say I can't believe it happened THIS fast!
:running:

Rosie85
May 27th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Ooooo!! What tests do you buy? Here is to hoping that ghost turns into a bright line!

Butterfly Spirit
May 27th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Ooooo!! What tests do you buy? Here is to hoping that ghost turns into a bright line!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-hCG-Urine-Pregnancy-FDA-Approved-Bluecross-Babi-Test-Strip-Fast-Ship-from-US-/111445844059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f2b0a05b

THE best!! :D

Dana-Alicia
May 27th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Oooooh how exciting!!! I can't wait for another update!

Butterfly Spirit
May 27th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Oooooh how exciting!!! I can't wait for another update!

I really really hope this is because I peed on 2 more sticks and I am using them at a rapid rate and can't get more for a bit. Did one and placed it on the counter for good measure, and then got nervous as it was the same place I put the OPKS.. so I peed on another and put it on the wrapper. I will wait until they are bone dry to look. For me there's never a line of any kind unless I'm pre go. When it dries is when you can really see if anything showed plus there's a big difference between a ghost line and a evap line.. and then you turn the test ever so slightly toward you and to the ground and back.. and you'll see what I see if you are pregnant days before the more expensive tests will show! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 27th, 2015, 02:20 PM
So I just wanted to throw something out there quite odd.. When I exited our bathroom after peeing on the two sticks, one of DD's couture satin OTT headbands was sitting on our bed that I have not seen in a bit. Like seriously, I don't even know how it got there! The weird thing is that she never even posed in it for pics.. so is this a sign? I'm the kind that believe's there's a reason for everything. Would this be a sign for the next DD would get to wear it? Crazy I am, I know! :rofl:

Dana-Alicia
May 27th, 2015, 03:34 PM
No, that's a sign!! :D lol maybe not, but who knows, it's hope that keeps us crazy people going, right? ;) But it looks very promising! Would be very early after the mc, but really hope this is your girl!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 27th, 2015, 10:16 PM
I hope it darkens up for you over the next few days!

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 09:01 AM
My boobs are really starting to hurt in places, like on top! Baby nurses a lot so that's not the issue. :)
Really hoping to see something on my hpt after my supplements have gone through my system. they make my pee really yellow so it shows on the test.. and anything trying to show, shows better! If I have any update I will let you ladies know. :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Okay so.. lots of stretchy cm.. lots. No BD= No SYLK.. so I'm puzzled. Took opk no surge at all. Boobs hurt on and off, and I have a headache and I was hit with tiredness this morning but bypassed it by staying awake lol. :fx:
I did also take another hpt test.. somebody needs to ground me from those for now! bahaha :rofl: Waiting for it to dry.

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Ok my boobs on top hurt pretty bad now.. like seriously cannot be ignored.. a few inches down from my collarbone on each side. It's crazy ladies.. I don't know how I can't be prego feeling this!!!!

Rosie85
May 28th, 2015, 04:14 PM
how did your test look?!

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 04:23 PM
how did your test look?!

Still just the light light light ghosty.. but hopefully with the FMU it will be more pronounced!

XXforhubby
May 28th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Pee on one first thing in the morning for goodness sake woman!

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Pee on one first thing in the morning for goodness sake woman!

I promise I will!!! lol :HH: I'm peeing on like 3-4 a day.

Dana-Alicia
May 28th, 2015, 04:50 PM
But.. So... On this test you also got a line? So that's 2 tests with a ghostly line?! That can only mean one thing, right?!

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 04:56 PM
But.. So... On this test you also got a line? So that's 2 tests with a ghostly line?! That can only mean one thing, right?!

I really hope so and my eyes aren't playing tricks but tmw it should be darker FOR SURE! :) But the boob thing is odd.. it's been going on for days in diff spots but today it's super obvious and painful.

Dana-Alicia
May 28th, 2015, 05:01 PM
It sure is a good sign! I think you're pregnant, woohoo!

XXforhubby
May 28th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I'm hoping your pregnant too!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Thank you awesome ladies! :HH: I am seriously and really thinking that I am. :pregnant: The boob pain moved to the breast tissue next to my armpit now! But even with these obvious signs, a very small part of me has to be negative as long as I don't have my BFP! lol Anyone else had the very light green stretchy cm? Have to look it up. I think I have had it in the past.

XXforhubby
May 28th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Not very light green but tan to cream colored stretchy CM with all of my pregnancies.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 28th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Eeep! Can't wait til tomorrow!!!

XXforhubby
May 29th, 2015, 08:48 AM
So?!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Right?

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 09:05 AM
She's toying with us [emoji1]

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 09:18 AM
I'm sorry to keep you hanging! :HH:
Had a really vivid dream last night. Tummy is really bloated like last month, and I got kinda nauseous before bed.
Nothing definite yet, but I think it's a tad darker... I'll do my same thing of taking supplements now and take another in a few hours after my pee looks kinda radioactive! :rofl:
When I see a ghostline it's like a 4-5 day long thing so ugh... Have to wait, hate to wait! :nervous: :o

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 11:24 AM
With my first loss my cycle was crazy wacky. I didn't Ov until 56 days after my loss. I don' know if that helps with your confusion or not (what CD are you?) but the first cycle post-m/c is often a little crazy. Did you test the HCG out of your system? Knowing when you got your first BFN would help as for all intents and purposes the day your HCG reaches 0 would technically be CD 1 as your body can't even begin to try to Ov until after that point. Also, if it has been 8 weeks since your loss or more you may want to call your doc and get a progesterone script. That is what my doc told me to do and he said sometimes after a loss your body gets confused and kinda needs a reboot, so to speak, to begin working properly again.

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 11:40 AM
With my first loss my cycle was crazy wacky. I didn't Ov until 56 days after my loss. I don' know if that helps with your confusion or not (what CD are you?) but the first cycle post-m/c is often a little crazy. Did you test the HCG out of your system? Knowing when you got your first BFN would help as for all intents and purposes the day your HCG reaches 0 would technically be CD 1 as your body can't even begin to try to Ov until after that point. Also, if it has been 8 weeks since your loss or more you may want to call your doc and get a progesterone script. That is what my doc told me to do and he said sometimes after a loss your body gets confused and kinda needs a reboot, so to speak, to begin working properly again.

Thank you for your interesting insight, I appreciate it! :)
After my first loss I Oed and conceived within that month. Miscarried at the ER on May 3 and got my BFP June 3 with the princess in my profile pic. Vitex helps speed things up and raspberry leave tea/capsules heal and strengthen the uterine lining! :wink:
However, I only had my BFP and miscarried one week later. This time, I miscarried almost one month later..BFP April 13 and Loss May 9th. So things might be different I don't know. I have faith I can make them happen like they did last time. I did have an OPK that was behaving right but I kick myself because I do not know what day it happened. If My Loss was considered CD1 then I'd be on CD21 today just waiting for my period. Patience is what I just don't have. lol Usually when I see a ghostline it means I'm prego and I just wait for it to get darker. With my last loss I did get a light line on my hpt right before my BFP.. In My Vitex Journey. My preg tests did go negative so if I get a line and it gets darker then I know I'm pregnant. :o I'm expecting to know my answer on or around the 9th! So I don't know why I'm testing yet. I'm nuts, that's why! I'm having all kinds of obvious symptoms. But you're right, In a couple weeks if I still have symptoms, I know I have a problem! :rofl:

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 11:52 AM
My previous loss and all shared info was a 20w 5d loss and I didn't test out the hormone with that loss. This time, a 7w 4d loss, I did and I got my first BFN CD 21 AND my temp dropped substantially the next morning (my chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/FAMDiva83]) if you are interested). Prayers and *fingers crossed* that you get your BFP and a pink rainbow baby!

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 12:00 PM
And I gotta say I am seriously hating on May... BOTH my losses were discovered May 1, six years apart (what are the odds?!?!?), and now to hear your loss was also early May... I am beginning to think May is fricken cursed or something. Which is another reason I want to get preg quickly. Call it crazy, paranoia, whatever... but I DON'T wanna be preg in May if I can avoid it... so I have until Aug 15 to get preg to avoid it. I won't quit TTC after that but it'll likely make me a bit more nervous.

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 12:12 PM
My previous loss and all shared info was a 20w 5d loss and I didn't test out the hormone with that loss. This time, a 7w 4d loss, I did and I got my first BFN CD 21 AND my temp dropped substantially the next morning (my chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/FAMDiva83]) if you are interested). Prayers and *fingers crossed* that you get your BFP and a pink rainbow baby!

I'm so very sorry for your loss.. I have no words.. 20 weeks I am so so sorry sweet lady! Are you interested in trying Vitex?

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 12:15 PM
And I gotta say I am seriously hating on May... BOTH my losses were discovered May 1, six years apart (what are the odds?!?!?), and now to hear your loss was also early May... I am beginning to think May is fricken cursed or something. Which is another reason I want to get preg quickly. Call it crazy, paranoia, whatever... but I DON'T wanna be preg in May if I can avoid it... so I have until Aug 15 to get preg to avoid it. I won't quit TTC after that but it'll likely make me a bit more nervous.

SAME, but I'm hating April!!!! I conceived in April of '12 and lost it May 3 Just crazy.. So I'm hating on April but can't hate May because I luckily conceived right after. Gosh, so are you swaying with us or just charting and trying to conceive again?

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you. I am very sorry for your loss as well. The length of the pregnancy is irrelevant when it comes to the heartbreak of loss. (((HUGS)))

I have taken it before. I used to spend over $100 a month on various herbs and supplements trying to get my body to ovulate. None of them had any effect at all except the vitex which just steadied my temps a bit (I know it was the vitex because my temps changed when I added it to the mix, after a time of course... didn't work overnight, and I phased out all the others and my temps remained steady)but still no ovulation. This is why it took me 2 years to conceive my first angel... lack of ovulation. My point being, I have nothing against it as it was the only herb I took that had any effect at all... BUT my doc offered clomid for TTC and I am thinking about taking him up on that offer and I don't believe you can take the two at the same time :/

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Thank you. I am very sorry for your loss as well. The length of the pregnancy is irrelevant when it comes to the heartbreak of loss. (((HUGS)))

I have taken it before. I used to spend over $100 a month on various herbs and supplements trying to get my body to ovulate. None of them had any effect at all except the vitex which just steadied my temps a bit (I know it was the vitex because my temps changed when I added it to the mix, after a time of course... didn't work overnight, and I phased out all the others and my temps remained steady)but still no ovulation. This is why it took me 2 years to conceive my first angel... lack of ovulation. My point being, I have nothing against it as it was the only herb I took that had any effect at all... BUT my doc offered clomid for TTC and I am thinking about taking him up on that offer and I don't believe you can take the two at the same time :/

Forgive me I clicked edit post and not reply with quote ugh!
You're totally right! A loss is heartbreaking at absolutely any stage :broken:
I would jump on climid for sure, and I know you cannot take Vitex with it.. so totally take it, it sways pink!!! :xx: When are you going to try it!?

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 12:35 PM
SAME, but I'm hating April!!!! I conceived in April of '12 and lost it May 3 Just crazy.. So I'm hating on April but can't hate May because I luckily conceived right after. Gosh, so are you swaying with us or just charting and trying to conceive again?

No common factor in conception months with me. My first loss, Riley, was our late christmas present (we found out we were expecting shortly after christmas) and this last loss, Kendall, was conceived in March.

Going to try swaying. TBH it is a bit overwhelming but the idea of the only girl we ever get being the one we didn't get to keep breaks my heart. We were looking into swaying before I got preg this last time but by some miracle we got preg without even trying (we were pre-TTC and all my signs had gone back to infertile when we DTD so I thought eggie was gone and surprise! Lol) so we never got a chance to do a solid sway. I was taking some sups, but that was about it... I don't know.. I have a post in the TTC a girl forum asking if I did something right or if I just got lucky, lol, but I don't know. This time we still aren't going to be doing a completely solid sway as I plan to start TTC asap. But I am hoping if I am super strict with myself once the swaying starts it will make a difference...

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Forgive me I clicked edit post and not reply with quote ugh!
You're totally right! A loss is heartbreaking at absolutely any stage :broken:
I would jump on climid for sure, and I know you cannot take Vitex with it.. so totally take it, it sways pink!!! :xx: When are you going to try it!?

We are waiting on test results that should be in next week and if everything comes back good on those then we are just waiting on my first PP AF at which point we have a green light. I had a D&C so we can't TTC right away because my body needs time to heal, so right now we are sitting at a red light for what seems like an eternity.

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 12:44 PM
I was trying to figure out what on earth you were talking about with the edit thing... I see it now, lol, and no problem :D

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 02:33 PM
No common factor in conception months with me. My first loss, Riley, was our late christmas present (we found out we were expecting shortly after christmas) and this last loss, Kendall, was conceived in March.

Going to try swaying. TBH it is a bit overwhelming but the idea of the only girl we ever get being the one we didn't get to keep breaks my heart. We were looking into swaying before I got preg this last time but by some miracle we got preg without even trying (we were pre-TTC and all my signs had gone back to infertile when we DTD so I thought eggie was gone and surprise! Lol) so we never got a chance to do a solid sway. I was taking some sups, but that was about it... I don't know.. I have a post in the TTC a girl forum asking if I did something right or if I just got lucky, lol, but I don't know. This time we still aren't going to be doing a completely solid sway as I plan to start TTC asap. But I am hoping if I am super strict with myself once the swaying starts it will make a difference...

Okay, If I remember right though clomid sways all by itself, and you don't do the girl diet. But atomic can correct me if I'm wrong here because you need to know what to do! :o I hope that everything looks good for you next week and you can try as soon as AF is over. :HH: Best of luck and please stick around! :HH:

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Okay, If I remember right though clomid sways all by itself, and you don't do the girl diet. But atomic can correct me if I'm wrong here because you need to know what to do! :o I hope that everything looks good for you next week and you can try as soon as AF is over. :HH: Best of luck and please stick around! :HH:

Really? I'd love to know, but she seems pretty busy and I don't want to bother her :/ It's all quite confusing to me lol. I read stickys that recommend this and that and then I read a reply that says not to take those because they are dangerous or don't sway well. Plus clomid changes the game on sups too as I know I can't take vitex or SP with it but I don't know which I CAN take, if any. I really need to just buy a plan so I can have it spelled out for me lol, but with my loss, missed work for hubby (I don't work as I was let go when I got preg with Kendall) and subsequent med bills it just isn't in the budget right now. I know she says she will help anyone regardless of plan purchase but I feel bad asking a thousand questions and not paying. This is her job and I know I wouldn't want to work for free, you know? I just wish my brain would get with the program already, lol.

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Yes, you do the girl diet when on Clomid.

I cannot keep up with support threads and I only just luckily clicked on this. If you aren't sure about something it really helps people ask me the question instead of relying on me to read every single post in every single thread when I literally can't do that.

Twointow, PLEASE PLEASE ask me questions. Please don't worry about bothering me, I would much rather you asked me a question than TTC not on the girl diet. :)

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Yes, you do the girl diet when on Clomid.

I cannot keep up with support threads and I only just luckily clicked on this. If you aren't sure about something it really helps people ask me the question instead of relying on me to read every single post in every single thread when I literally can't do that.

Twointow, PLEASE PLEASE ask me questions. Please don't worry about bothering me, I would much rather you asked me a question than TTC not on the girl diet. :)

I didn't want to thread jack so I sent you a message atomic :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Baby danced an hour and a half ago. Left side light cramping in uterus. Have not peed on another stick! lol

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 06:34 PM
*fingers crossed* and prayers!

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 08:53 PM
Alright absolute last post today I promise! I peed on another stick and can clearly see that the ghost line has gotten darker than the earlier stick! So if I don't see a line by morning that I don't have to move the stick back and forth against a white background to see... then It should be Sun I should see a line without having to do a thing!! :running: getting excited now! :HH:

Rosie85
May 29th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Woohoo!!

twointow83
May 29th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Yay! *fingers crossed* :fingers:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 09:59 PM
FX!! I've seen a lot of people do filters that invert the photo of them and you can see the line so clear! Try it!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2015, 10:58 PM
FX!! I've seen a lot of people do filters that invert the photo of them and you can see the line so clear! Try it!!!

I actually thought of that too, but I don't think anything will show up..However I will still try it in a few hours! :)
Sound totally fun! I've never done that before!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 29th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Get the pregnancy checker app lol it's free.

XXforhubby
May 30th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Yay!! I'll be checking back!! So excited [emoji16]!

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 12:49 AM
Yay!! I'll be checking back!! So excited [emoji16]!

Aww scratch that! I'm super tired and falling asleep I will have one up after I wake up!! :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 01:12 AM
Okay scratch what I just said.. It's only an hour. I just looked at my test and for some reason I can see the line better now... :running: So I'm gonna do this!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 03:07 AM
Alright ladies, I am sorry that it took SO long!! I can see it in real life, and I did a couple of tries and lighting and different angles but I think you can see it on this one. You have to move your head side to side and you'll catch the line. ;) It will get darker in a couple days! Inverting it just won't work at this stage! :(

XXforhubby
May 30th, 2015, 08:57 AM
I see it!!! Can't wait for it to get darker!!!

atomic sagebrush
May 30th, 2015, 10:34 AM
huge congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 10:43 AM
I see it!!! Can't wait for it to get darker!!!

Yes!!!! Thank you!! :HH: :running: Me too!! :running: I'll take one this evening and then tomorrow. I took one with FMU but it's no darker than this one.

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 10:48 AM
huge congrats!

:HH: Thank you Atomic my dear friend. I'm cautiously optimistic. It happened SO fast in almost the same way again, I almost can't believe it! :o

My ghost line counts, as you say "a line is a line" lol

So I skipped RRL for 3 days and the last time I took it was last Sunday. Should I take it one more time or call it good? Is it one you really need to wean off of? I'm so nervous!

Dana-Alicia
May 30th, 2015, 05:38 PM
OMG yes I SEEE ITTT! *shreeks like a little girl!* Yes yes yes huge congrats!!

You make me laugh hard btw with all your peeing on a stick and scratch that and changing your mind, we could be twins haha! I'm so going to order the sticks you're using! Which opk's are you using btw? I wants!

twointow83
May 30th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Is that an OPK or HPT? I ask because my IC (internet cheapies) OPKs are blue and HPTs are green. I got a ghost line in my most recent preg for days, made me think I was seeing things since they didn't seem to get darker. Finally called for a blood test as I was scheduled for surgery the next day... turned out my HCG was only a 13 @ the time (not sure how I saw a line at all that low). Point being if it's an HPT then I am cautiously optimistic for you!! *fingers crossed* for a darker line!

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 09:21 PM
OMG yes I SEEE ITTT! *shreeks like a little girl!* Yes yes yes huge congrats!!

You make me laugh hard btw with all your peeing on a stick and scratch that and changing your mind, we could be twins haha! I'm so going to order the sticks you're using! Which opk's are you using btw? I wants!

bahaha Thank you Dana, I'm so glad I'm making you smile AND laugh yay! Okay, go to page one of this thread and I link you to both the opk I use and my hpt!! :) They are THE best, you will love them! :awe:

Butterfly Spirit
May 30th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Is that an OPK or HPT? I ask because my IC (internet cheapies) OPKs are blue and HPTs are green. I got a ghost line in my most recent preg for days, made me think I was seeing things since they didn't seem to get darker. Finally called for a blood test as I was scheduled for surgery the next day... turned out my HCG was only a 13 @ the time (not sure how I saw a line at all that low). Point being if it's an HPT then I am cautiously optimistic for you!! *fingers crossed* for a darker line!

That is my Blue Cross Babi pregnancy test! You need some! The link to them is one page one of my thread! :D Yep, I see ghost lines for 4-5 days that get a tad darker until they are normal and pink. They did with my DD and my loss, and hopefully the same will happen now but I am hopeful! :awe: It's so hard to wait but I think I'm only going to take one a day with the FMU and try so hard not to do 2 a day. I don't want to run out, because I can't get more for a bit! lol

Dana-Alicia
May 31st, 2015, 07:00 AM
Thanks lovie, going to order both now! I'm a huge POAS addict and they're so expensive here to get the 25 hcg tests, so these ones are great!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks lovie, going to order both now! I'm a huge POAS addict and they're so expensive here to get the 25 hcg tests, so these ones are great!!

Hahaha so glad to hear that! :) It's so fun stalking ghost lines! :rofl:

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2015, 08:29 AM
I have good news today! My line is darker and I can see something without having to turn my stick down!!! It looks like a shadow that just isn't quite pink yet! :running:
Left side activity since yesterday! :o YAY! Oh and also boobies still sore.

Dana-Alicia
May 31st, 2015, 09:07 AM
It is lol! I remember with my last baby I kept testing twice a day and when I didn't expect it, there was a line. I ran into the yard to see it in proper lighting and shreeked at DH: do you see that, do you seeee that?! He laughed and said: yes, that's a line! And then I cried bahaha. I just got my personal plan woohoo, so excited! I will be right behind you with my future pregnancy, hopefully!

twointow83
May 31st, 2015, 10:07 AM
Can you get a pic so we can line stalk with you? XD

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2015, 10:11 AM
Can you get a pic so we can line stalk with you? XD

I can totally try later but can't promise it will show up! :) In two days I should be able to do the invert thing with the pic.

twointow83
May 31st, 2015, 10:20 AM
Lol, no prob. I was posting ghostlines for days trying to see if anyone else saw it lol. It's kinda fun to play "can you find the line". I am a POAS-aholic so stalking lines is like my fav past time lol.

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2015, 10:57 PM
Okay ladies this is from tonight. There's a tinge of pink in this one! :wink: I hope you can see.

twointow83
May 31st, 2015, 11:00 PM
I think I see something. .. the yellow-ish tint of the pic makes it hard to be sure though. [emoji120]

Rosie85
June 1st, 2015, 12:57 AM
I can see it!! Yay!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 01:09 AM
I think I see something. .. the yellow-ish tint of the pic makes it hard to be sure though. [emoji120]

There's a light line that will keep getting darker! :wink: I have it shadowed by my hand so something would show up. It does not show up in bright light just yet.

bunnywabbit
June 1st, 2015, 01:33 AM
Ahhhh, yay you! Huge congrats! How many DPO are you? x

dearspencer
June 1st, 2015, 07:04 AM
Hi! I just wanted to ask a few questions if I may, about Vitex. We are 'swaying' girl. I would like to add Vitex but unsure of when to start and when to stop. I am tracking ovulation days carefully...any information would be much appreciated. I am in Australia. I also take Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D and Folate.
With thanks and much appreciation x

Dana-Alicia
June 1st, 2015, 07:15 AM
Yay I see the line too!! So happy for you!!

dearspencer, I don't know about vitex, but if I were you I'd def drop vit D, it sways boy! Folate is always recommended, so thats good. Don't know about calcium and magnesium, I don't think atomic recommends it here, but not sure.

dearspencer
June 1st, 2015, 08:06 AM
Thank you!! SO perhaps start vitamin D once pregnancy is confirmed?

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 10:54 AM
Ahhhh, yay you! Huge congrats! How many DPO are you? x

I'm totally not sure, I just had a loss at the beginning of the month. :(

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 10:59 AM
Hi! I just wanted to ask a few questions if I may, about Vitex. We are 'swaying' girl. I would like to add Vitex but unsure of when to start and when to stop. I am tracking ovulation days carefully...any information would be much appreciated. I am in Australia. I also take Magnesium, Calcium, Vit D and Folate.

Sure, okay! Please look at my first post in this thread. Before you begin Vitex I recommend that you get a lot of cheap ovulation sticks off of ebay! I link you to them there. Or if you can't get them through there see if there's an Australian seller! Then you want to start taking Vitex on cycle day 1 meaning the first day of your period. Vitex did move my ovulation date to earlier in the month but it's just doing it's thing.. that's why you need to know where you are with the ovulation sticks! When you are close to your ovulation stick getting close to a positive.. meaning your test line is the same as the control line or darker. Then you stop taking Vitex for your 2 week wait and you do not start it up until you get your period back again. I even take a pregnancy test for the first two days of my cycle to ensure I'm not pregnant.. as my pregnancies like to start out with bleeding (even DD's did).. I cannot be sure. Best of luck and feel free to ask any questions you would like to! :)

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2015, 11:02 AM

You take vitex from CD 1 through CD 14 or positive OPK whichever comes first.

I would def. drop Vit. D from the mix or if you can't bring yourself to do it, reduce to 1x a week.

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 11:05 AM
Yay I see the line too!! So happy for you!!

dearspencer, I don't know about vitex, but if I were you I'd def drop vit D, it sways boy! Folate is always recommended, so thats good. Don't know about calcium and magnesium, I don't think atomic recommends it here, but not sure.

Me too, ugh I just want a pink line! Maybe tomorrow

Well for me my calcium contains vitamin D (it helps calcium absorb) and that's what I took to conceive DD. **** I found that idea on an old school girl swaying site**** :wink: I'm even taking more because I think I'm low. I was having panic attacks a couple months ago like all the time and the magnesium and D pretty much stopped them!! I was very deficient.
Atomic will not recommend those though, in my case they felt right for me though.

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 11:36 AM
For today's update: My line is the same as yesterday.. I need to stop wasting tests! lol The levels don't rise every 24 hours, and I can't will them too! bahaha so I will take ONE a day or every other day no matter what.. with FMU. :wink:
My boobs are still hurting, I'm peeing a lot, and still have left side activity. It's not as strong as last night though. I'm wishing I had some $1 tests! lol

Dana-Alicia
June 1st, 2015, 12:56 PM
Thank you!! SO perhaps start vitamin D once pregnancy is confirmed?

I will probably start vit D as soon as I get a bfp :) If AS thinks thats wise of course.

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 04:04 PM
Alright ladies, something told me to pee on a stick again.. like someone screamed in my ear and I thought, what the heck I'll take an opk too... well.. looking at it when I first did it.. it was positive! After it dried the test line faded a bit. My boobs are sore and I still have all the other symptoms so I'm thinking.. really thinking that the hpt tests I am using are defective! Atomic said we can count this as my positive pregnancy test for now. I'm so confused!!! going to babydance later JUST incase... but I've never had sore boobs during O. :fx: ladies.. I need to get a $1 test somehow! Hopefully it will work!!!

twointow83
June 1st, 2015, 04:10 PM
[emoji27] it sucks when our bodies get confusing. My only for sure input on the topic is that with my first loss my tatas killed me for weeks... Then again my milk came in after we lost him, so that may be why. (((Hugs))) *fingers still crossed*

twointow83
June 1st, 2015, 04:13 PM
Oh and walmart has $0.88 tests that are fairly reliable, if that helps. Also, after the time limit you aren't supposed to read them, esp early on, because the line can fade or an evap can pop up. So, I'd trust the result that was there first.

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 04:47 PM
Oh and walmart has $0.88 tests that are fairly reliable, if that helps. Also, after the time limit you aren't supposed to read them, esp early on, because the line can fade or an evap can pop up. So, I'd trust the result that was there first.

But with me I NEVER have a line on my pregnancy test, a shadow or anything like it.. it's stark white if I'm negative, and going back later actually helps me see it better. But yes, on the opk I believe it is positive even though it faded later on!!
Thank you for reminding me about those!

twointow83
June 1st, 2015, 04:50 PM
You are welcome! Mine do the same way, but I have read lots of warnings so I know it's not the same for all so I figured it was worth saying. :)

Dana-Alicia
June 1st, 2015, 05:00 PM
How confusing this is! Can you get bloodwork done to check for hcg?

twointow83
June 1st, 2015, 05:05 PM
Yeah! What she said. Blood work should be able to tell you where you are in your cycle. Whether it's pre-O or post... it'd help you figure stuff out if you don't have a solid BFP in a few days.

Rosie85
June 1st, 2015, 05:57 PM
Opks will be positive when you are pregnant too. So it can still be pregnancy.

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 06:24 PM
Opks will be positive when you are pregnant too. So it can still be pregnancy.

I really think it is pregnancy. What a waiting game though ugh. But my shadow is getting darker bit by bit.. :)

XXforhubby
June 1st, 2015, 06:44 PM
Yay! So happy for you! I'm praying for a healthy, sticky pink bean [emoji175]!

Butterfly Spirit
June 1st, 2015, 09:02 PM
I know ya'll are sick of my updates but I looked at my test that I took this afternoon and without a doubt I see a line coming through, even now setting it down on the counter I can see it, and I'll try to take a pic of it later. Hubby and I baby danced, and we had an orgasm at the same time.. bahaha that was cool that's only happened twice in our 7 yrs of marriage.
But anyway, I'm finally confident without a doubt, and I expect a light pink line to be there day after tomorrow!!!!!! I'm SO excited! :awe: :running: The OPK for sure means I'm pregnant!!! :pregnant:
I could cry right now thinking how on Jun 3 of 2012 is when I got my BFP with my DD. So pretty close almost there!!! WOW!

twointow83
June 2nd, 2015, 08:00 PM
So, what is the word for today?

XXforhubby
June 3rd, 2015, 08:58 AM
??!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

twointow83
June 3rd, 2015, 12:10 PM
Keeping us in suspense, eh? :nails:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 3rd, 2015, 12:42 PM
She loves doing this to us. Lok

Dana-Alicia
June 3rd, 2015, 12:49 PM
I wanna see a pic of the HPT!! Sooo happy for you!

XXforhubby
June 3rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
I'm waiting.....[emoji3]

twointow83
June 3rd, 2015, 01:58 PM
Stalking the butterfly... ;)

essnce629
June 3rd, 2015, 02:46 PM
???

Dana-Alicia
June 4th, 2015, 05:03 AM
C'mon butterfly! Don't keep us waiting much longer :poas:

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Ladies, I am so sorry. I don't like to keep anyone waiting for updates because I know how that feels. But I honestly, honestly do not know what is going on with my body. I have all the pregnancy symptoms still sore boobs, bloated, peeing a lot, gas, and even my left side.. corpus luteum feels the same as is did when I knew I was..it's tender.. I keep peeing on these damn sticks I have and nothing.. I tried to get some from Dollar Tree yesterday and they were all sold out! :( I'm going to go like 9 days from the day I saw the positive opk and if nothing happens I'm going to look into it finally. There's a chance my body still thinks it's pregnant because the loss didn't resolve fully. I'll give it a little more time but then I'll take action. I peed on a stick today and I'm waiting for it to dry fully. This is so frustrating for all of us, I'm so sorry. I've never had a ghost line and not had it show up pregnancy a week later. Ugh! :hair: I'm not nuts and I'm not making this stuff up, I'm completely being honest with everything.
My loss happened on the 9th so I expect some action by then.
Thanks for sticking with me! :HH: Butterfly

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Love maybe you should go for blood work?

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Love maybe you should go for blood work?

Right. But here's something you new ladies don't understand about my DH.. he does not want to help me conceive. He's in love with our daughter, and he hopes I'm carrying another, but reality is.. He wouldn't touch me again probably if he finds out I lost it. He's done. :'( So....... he doesn't know what I'm going through, all I have are you ladies! Nobody knows.. not even my mom even knew I was pregnant.. though she suspects it I can tell.. she looks at my stomach every week and asked weird questions two weeks ago asking how many kids.. DH mom and DH dad.. and some of his brothers and sisters have. She loves being a grandma but yeah... this is where I stand. All alone. My mom-in-law I was texting about it when it was happening but I did not tell her I lost it because I was terrified that it would get back to him!!!!! But if I have to get to the doc and tested and stuff I'll consult her. She wants us to have one last one... he doesn't... end of story. :(

twointow83
June 4th, 2015, 11:28 AM
We know you aren't nuts. Our bodies can be confusing at the best of times.... after a loss it's even more confusing. (((Hugs)))

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 4th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Oh no:(

XXforhubby
June 4th, 2015, 11:37 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through this! I understand that it is a tender situation on all accounts! I do think you may need to go in and get checked and it bloodwork. I wouldn't mention anything to anyone, even then. I bet it can still work out and you can conceive again, but I agree it will be a delicate situation.

We are here for you! You can talk and vent to us!! Hang in there sweetie! I do believe you will get pregnant again!!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Yes, it's so frustrating! I'm going to pray and pray and pray for an answer and go to another Dollar Tree to find tests to take ugh! My mom in law was texting my phone but I couldn't get them because my DD broke mine lol so that was awesome and gave me the excuse to not to have to talk to her about all this! lol I just read on my hubby's phone that she asked about me not answering her texts lol but I guess it's time to finally find out what the hell is going on with me. :/

Dana-Alicia
June 4th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Oh sweety, please don't think we get frustrated with this, we only want this to work out for you! This isn't about us, this is for you. I can only imagine the limbo you are in right now :( So so sorry, this is all so sad and frustrating. Could it be that baby maybe didn't implant properly? Big hugs to you darling, will be thinking of you and am still hoping for the best!

twointow83
June 4th, 2015, 01:33 PM
No kidding! Parson my french, but this is a prime example of TTC hell! :( we are here if you need to vent.

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Thank you for all your support ladies!
Update: Dollar Tree tests.. I purchased 9 of them. Took one and ... nothing... I swear there's not even a ghost line to chase :tissue: I'll prob take one a day or every other day and see what happens.

twointow83
June 4th, 2015, 07:59 PM
(((Hugs)))

Dana-Alicia
June 5th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Sorry hun :( This is TTC hell indeed! Big hugs to you!

Butterfly Spirit
June 5th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Dollar Tree test #2 and a whole lot of nothing! Luckily my mom-in-law called me to find out advice for a UTI and so I was able to tell her everything. She says she's more than happy to take me to the doc and have blood work and a D&C done. So.. I guess I'll wait until at least the 9th to see if anything has changed. :HH:

twointow83
June 5th, 2015, 02:32 PM
This sucks hard :( so sorry you are having to go through this :(

Rosie85
June 5th, 2015, 03:21 PM
So sorry butterfly...such a bummer!!

atomic sagebrush
June 6th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Oh shoot I'm sorry!! :(

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Ok I'm just going to start this day with saying.. OMG OMG OMG.. This is the 7th.. so 2 more days would be a month from my loss..
Let's just say that I'm back to line hunting like a passion!!!! If you can't see it move your head side to side. I'm taking a dollar test in a bit and I'll post that.
I went to examine my FMU test and when I looked at is said "Oh my God, there's something there!!!" Then I ran to get my camera before DH got home with pizza! lol

twointow83
June 7th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I think I ovulated yesterday (waiting for temp shift to prove it) and I am CD 33. So, FC it happens soon for you!!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 02:35 PM
I think I ovulated yesterday (waiting for temp shift to prove it) and I am CD 33. So, FC it happens soon for you!!!

This test below is HCG!!! :) I hope your O is complete soon! :HH:

twointow83
June 7th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Oh sorry... like I said before my opks are blue so I got confused. Thanks!

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Oh sorry... like I said before my opks are blue so I got confused. Thanks!

No, I'm sorry! lol My Babi blue cross ones are blue :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 02:40 PM
With what I saw ladies I expect it to get darker by the 9th! It's good I found this out because we were doing family theme park time really soon! No roller coasters or rides for me! wahhh! lol
I'm sorry for the roller coaster we are all on though. My gut or God has been saying "YOU ARE Pregnant" "Just wait a bit longer!" So I need prayers for a dark rapid line! Hoping and praying here!!! :fx:

XXforhubby
June 7th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I'm praying for you honey! I saw the line though clearly in your previous post! I'm hoping beyond hope it is for real and you have a determined, sticky bean in there!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I'm praying for you honey! I saw the line though clearly in your previous post! I'm hoping beyond hope it is for real and you have a determined, sticky bean in there!!

Totally! I knew I could possibly be too early with testing.. lol I mean I went through my symptoms yesterday on this thread and I was like.. wait, it hasn't been even two weeks from the ovary pinching on each side and other symptoms! I expected a solid answer by the 9th! Hoping hoping hoping this is it!! :HH: I want to get all of us off this rollercoaster ride! Thank you for the prayers!

Butterfly Spirit
June 7th, 2015, 06:17 PM
I have quite a bit of white creamy discharge going on too!! :) LOL Hoping that means Pregnancy white DC!

twointow83
June 7th, 2015, 08:45 PM
:fx:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 7th, 2015, 09:31 PM
I saw the line too!

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Not much to report. My FMU HCG stick has A LOT of dents and scratches on it soo can't see much of a dang thing. I can't take another today because I only have a handful left UGH! :(

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2015, 12:59 PM

Have you had your temp shift yet? :)

twointow83
June 8th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Not much to report. My FMU HCG stick has A LOT of dents and scratches on it soo can't see much of a dang thing. I can't take another today because I only have a handful left UGH! :(
Ugh! That sucks!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

twointow83
June 8th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Have you had your temp shift yet? :)
Looks that way. It's not official until I get 3 elevated temps but with the jump this morning and all my signs returning to infertile it is pretty likely :) 11-12 more days until AF arrives and we get this TTC show on the road [emoji106] [emoji120] [emoji64]

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/08/c95eb8d9da1e0de66bf16e8c376314fd.jpg

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2015, 05:54 PM
SWEET!!!!! :D

My theme for today is exhaustion, even though I had a full nights sleep.. I surely wouldn't know it. :/ *yawn*

twointow83
June 8th, 2015, 06:06 PM
I know the feeling. Fought through it to do some painting (guest room walls... still have to do the ceiling unfortunately). Still need to do my cardio but struggling to get the gumption to fix dinner for the clan. *sigh*

Butterfly Spirit
June 9th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Hey ladies, I'm so glad you are not stalking the butterfly today! I peed on a stick and THINK I see something but yeah, yeah, you know how that shiz goes. :( I think my body is toying with me. I seriously have like 2 babi sticks left and then a handful of $1 tests and they usually have to show up on the Babi before they will show up on the $1 test so I'm not even going to waste another stick. I think I'll skip two days and test on Thur or Friday. I have not decided yet. Sometimes my POAS gets the better of me and I do it anyway but please don't plan on me posting anything but symptoms right now. LOL

Boobs sore on and off, vivid dreams, and tired and gassy. Those are my symptoms. I'm going crazy still.
Tempted.. no, MORE than tempted to ride real roller coasters. Maybe not even prego at all just have enough of my loss to show taunting ghost lines and give me a lot of symptoms. :hair: God, will you please give me a sign before I ride rollercoasters!?!?! :(

twointow83
June 9th, 2015, 08:38 PM
(((Hugs))) :(

Butterfly Spirit
June 9th, 2015, 09:45 PM
I'm just frustrated. I really won't ride any damn roller coasters! lol :D I'd love to hear your 2ww symptoms twointow83!

twointow83
June 9th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Lol.

Just the usual for 2 dpo... slightly tender breast. Thats about it. Not expecting anything out of the norm. Unless our condoms were faulty there is no chance of pregnancy. Sorry it's not more exciting :/ My boat won't even touch water until AF arrives as doc wanted us to wait a cycle to make sure everything is all healed up from the D&C before trying.

Butterfly Spirit
June 9th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Lol.

Just the usual for 2 dpo... slightly tender breast. Thats about it. Not expecting anything out of the norm. Unless our condoms were faulty there is no chance of pregnancy. Sorry it's not more exciting :/ My boat won't even touch water until AF arrives as doc wanted us to wait a cycle to make sure everything is all healed up from the D&C before trying.

Oh that's right! Forgive my bad memory! So are you doing Clomid this next go around? :)

twointow83
June 9th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Yup! Got my script today. Doing an unmonitored cycle and if I don't get preg I have to go through the follical study for round 2.

Butterfly Spirit
June 9th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Yup! Got my script today. Doing an unmonitored cycle and if I don't get preg I have to go through the follical study for round 2.

Nice! How exciting! :) I hope you don't have to do the folical study!

twointow83
June 9th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Me too :D

Butterfly Spirit
June 10th, 2015, 01:57 PM
I resisted my POAS addiction today!! I won't pee on a stick until the 13th I decided! :) If I'm pregnant I really need TIME to show it!

twointow83
June 10th, 2015, 02:16 PM
Good job... as a fellow POAS addict I understand the struggle lol. If someone would have told me 10 years ago that I would become obsessed with peeing on and in (cup) things I'd have thought they were off their rocker lol... the things TTC does to us.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Just popping by. Reading the banter and wishing you both GL. I'm 4-5 dpo and trying to plan my POAS action. I have one test - it's old but not expired from my pregnancy with ds 4. I do not believe its an FRER. I didn't want to buy a bunch of wondfos or Babis his round. If I get s bfn I'll buy a combo pk of opks and hpts.

twointow83
June 10th, 2015, 03:23 PM
:fc: for you!

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Yesterday I was such a BIG bitch and on edge about everything, and now I know why.... ;) There's a light light PINK line!!!! Move your head side to side to catch it! :running: I'll try one more shoot of my drier test, it should show up better!

I didn't end up going to the theme park earlier in the week and it all worked out. Now I have a clear answer!!! This is a $1 test. I couldn't help it and took another yesterday and saw a shadow so I said what the heck I'll take one today and see what happens.
Tomorrow I will take BOTH tests! My last Babi and a $1 test. I'm excited though because the babi always shows before the $ test!!!!
I hope you can see it. It's clearly there in RL, the inverted test is TOUGH.. but you can barely see anything there, this is the first one that's come close to showing up.

I'm am excited!! :) Tempted to text my mom-in-law, but I'll hold back, gotta hold back! A surprise is always better!! :HH:
Thank you God! Now I just need a dark line in the next week!

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 04:34 PM
It dried okay FINALLY a line you ALL can see, and the invert action can see!!! I went outside to shoot these! :D
Welcome back a little baby to my womb!! :HH:

twointow83
June 12th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Congrats :) I see something. It is faint but there!

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Congrats :) I see something. It is faint but there!

Thank you, I'm so excited! I finally can stop feeling like the crying wolf thing ugh. I don't know what to do though. With my DD I took prescription progesterone, and I'm nervous about this preg and breastfeeding again. I will never know if that's what helped my DD survive all 9 months but now I have a decision to make. I'm still cautiously optimistic but it's hard. For now I have my BFP. Stick baby stick!!! :HH:
Atomic? advice on progesterone? :HH: Pills.. or cream.. and where to get it? I read that big pharma pill progesterone is actually bad and can cause MC!?!?!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 12th, 2015, 05:15 PM
I see the faint pos! Sticky ️dust to you!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 06:49 PM
I see the faint pos! Sticky ️dust to you!!

Thanks sweetie, ahhh so nervous but excited! :D

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 06:51 PM
I found out that Sprouts has progesterone cream! Now just how to get it without DH knowing.. bahaha :rofl:

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Progesterone (prescription or not) has not been shown to make any better outcome with or without it, and the OTC stuff is not strong enough to sustain a pregnancy (IMO). I would personally not have you mess with the OTC stuff in case of making matters worse (if you take it and then stop or miss a day, your body may interpret that as a drop in prog and pull the plug on the pregnancy) but that is totally at your discretion.

Butterfly Spirit
June 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Progesterone (prescription or not) has not been shown to make any better outcome with or without it, and the OTC stuff is not strong enough to sustain a pregnancy (IMO). I would personally not have you mess with the OTC stuff in case of making matters worse (if you take it and then stop or miss a day, your body may interpret that as a drop in prog and pull the plug on the pregnancy) but that is totally at your discretion.

Shoot. So I need the prescription if I choose to do it. :(

I wish I could ask God if I even need it for this pregnancy! Argh.

Butterfly Spirit
June 13th, 2015, 04:57 AM
Bright... red... blood and light cramping. That's where I am right now. It's SO hard to be positive when I see this sh*t.
Now, I did this same exact thing with DD but it stopped after three days, however I got on progesterone RIGHT away.
I'm so so sick of this!
:tissue: So FING sick of this. Pardon my language. Prayers needed. :HH:
I'm really starting to think that my body can't handle a constant nursing baby while sustaining a pregnancy.. hence why I believe I need progesterone.

twointow83
June 13th, 2015, 07:09 AM
:'( prayers

XXforhubby
June 13th, 2015, 08:41 AM
I'm so sorry! I'm hoping and praying this all has a happy ending.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 13th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Prayers and thoughts mama

twointow83
June 14th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Any change?

Butterfly Spirit
June 14th, 2015, 02:15 PM
No change at all :(

twointow83
June 14th, 2015, 02:26 PM
I'm sorry ((hugs))

XXforhubby
June 14th, 2015, 03:13 PM
No change at all :(

Hugs, sweetie. You are in my prayers. I'm praying that a healthy, sticky pink bean comes to you very soon [emoji8]!

Butterfly Spirit
June 15th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Thank you for your prayers! Cramping stopped, and bleeding has slowed. I feel pinching sensations in my uterus now. :) Still feel pregnant! :HH: Keep those prayers up!!

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Prayers! [emoji120]

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 15th, 2015, 11:38 PM
[emoji120]

twointow83
June 17th, 2015, 12:30 PM
How are you feeling?

Butterfly Spirit
June 17th, 2015, 07:26 PM
I am feeling GREAT! I just wipe dark blood now. There's no flow. Just that!! :D Still feel prego, and still look it. So that's good!

twointow83
June 17th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Fingers still crossed for you! How are the HPTs looking?

Butterfly Spirit
June 17th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Fingers still crossed for you! How are the HPTs looking?

I haven't peed on any. I figure no point while I'm bleeding. It will be a bit. I just don't have enough sticks! bahaha so I'll wait a loooong while.

Dana-Alicia
June 18th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Haven't been on for awhile and see you're still in limbo ugh! So sorry it has to be this hard, FX for a happy outcome!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 19th, 2015, 03:50 PM
I'm seriously seriously seriously to an emotional breakdown that I can no longer keep in, and I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks..
I guess God thought I could use a chemical pregnancy after my loss.
I am completely beside myself right now. I don't even know what to Effing DO! Can't even take Vitex I guess.. Or maybe I could for one week until I O. Have to decide... Why TF is this happening!!!? :tissue:

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Wish I had answers for you hun (((HUGS))) Did you start bleeding again or something?

Butterfly Spirit
June 19th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Wish I had answers for you hun (((HUGS))) Did you start bleeding again or something?

No, I peed on a stick and the line faded to almost nothing.

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry (((HUGS)))

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2015, 04:57 PM
No more vitex. I know it seemed to work the last time but in the years since then I have seen it cause nothing but trouble in this type of scenario.

I totally understand the temptation that there has to be something to DO or fix but your body is already trying to do that. The more you do and take the worse it tends to get. Everythign that has the potential to fix a cycle also has the potential to mess it up and even things that seemed to work in the past can do this because the issue is not always the same thing. I am finding that the more people take, the longer things take to correct themselves.

I know you prob. already mentioned this but one more time, what is your cycle doing - length and how long is LP?? The reason why people don't get pg while nursing is due to prolactin and USUALLY if your cycle is normal, your prolactin is not preventing pregnancy any more. Prolactin and weird cycles when nursing go together, if the cycle is normal-ish then it is very likley that nursing has nothing to do with why you haven't conceived.

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I agree it may be time to drop vitex. I didn't realize you are still nursing so that puts a kink in the chain of what I am about to say but I'll say it and you do what you will with it. It took forever and a day to conceive my second. My cycles were whacked to the Nth degree. After I lost him my cycles couldn't have been much better between then and conceiving my third. There is something about pregnancy that seems to fix the hormonal wasteland of crap cycles, if only for a short time. So, you may come to discover, being not-to-far out from a confirmed loss, and now a suspected loss (I say suspected not because I am trying to down play your pain. Nothing could be further from the truth! But rather because you never got blood work to confirm it) you might find that your cycles might be just fine without vitex.

Also, and this is just my thinking, feel free the tell me to shove it where the sun don't shine ;) But after 2 losses, I would really start to wonder if the vitex is doing more harm than good. Remind me why you take the vitex? Do you not O without it? Cycle length? Cycle regularity??

Rosie85
June 19th, 2015, 05:26 PM
So sorry butterfly! I had two chemicals after my 12 week loss and thought the universe was so awful and mean. I am guessing it was just because my body wasnt ready to handle a pregnancy but ugh it sucked! Totally unfair. Wishing you the best...hoping you get pregnant again super soon with a sticky bean!

twointow83
June 26th, 2015, 12:05 PM
You are pretty quiet lately. How is everything going? How are you feeling?

Butterfly Spirit
July 16th, 2015, 11:34 PM
Sorry ladies I didn't mean to leave you all hanging. Things have been very emotional in my world.. first this crap and then my bro was diagnosed with brain cancer and they operated on him, removed it, and now treating him and now we are preparing to celebrate my first born's bday. Anyway.. today was a BIG day for me. Hubby opened the door for me to open up to him. First I made him promise that it wouldn't change our intimacy, because since I got pregnant he's let go, and we have an amaaazing sex life the past few months and, I didn't want to lose it because we are so much closer and connected now! Plus I did not want to have it affect him, and of course I wanted to just get pregnant again right away.. But maan it was nice to finally bawl in his arms and let him know what's going on the past 3ish months and release ALL that pain!! My loss.. our baby gone.. how I saw it intact and took pictures. Then about my following chemical preg. So three days ago I was feeling symptoms again.. and then the blood started *SIGH*.. so I'm bleeding like a period and have the left side corpus luteum cyst pain thing going on.. the same I felt when I was pregnant 3 months back. So I 'm stumped. Boobs hurt and all.. now I'm in limbo once again. But today I told God.. "I'm so glad I was able to let go and reveal to my hubby and he's accepted it, but now, I'm just done. I'm so tired of this..I can't handle what's going on.. I just accept it. When my baby is meant to stick it will stick. But in the meantime I just can't live like this day to day so I'm trying not to. I'm giving all this to you now. I accept your will." Hubby said we can get pregnant again, so I hope we can. I hope he doesn't flip and change his mind. *knocks on wood* No vitex of course that's off the table, but I still take all my other supplements. I'll keep you ladies updated if anything else happens or I need to record something. Thanks for all your support! :HH:

twointow83
July 17th, 2015, 09:11 AM
So glad to hear from you and hear that you were able to get it all out AND that hubby is on board!! So sorry to hear about your brother and the bleeding (((hugs))) *fingers crossed* and prayers for a sticky BFP. You deserve some happiness (((more hugs)))

Dana-Alicia
July 21st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Oh hun you've been through so much, it's crazy! Big big hugs to you lovie! I haven't been on for a while either, so much going on here as well and I just needed a break from this whole baby thing. Just wanted to let you know I took your advice and went and got a roze quartz necklace. Was thinking of you when i bought it and am now sending you positive vibes and negative ioins for a healthy pink stickie bean!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 11th, 2015, 12:11 AM
Well Ladies.... :HH:

:running:

XXforhubby
August 11th, 2015, 01:39 AM
Ooh! I'm Hoping and praying that this is a healthy, sticky (hopefully pink!!) bean!!!

twointow83
August 11th, 2015, 06:51 AM
Yay! Congrats!!! Prayers for a sticky bean and H&H 9+ months!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 11th, 2015, 08:18 AM
OMG!!! So happy for you! Stick baby stick!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 11th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Thank you so much ladies! :HH: My symptoms were feeling really hungry just after like 2 hours of being full, pretty thirsty, sore boobs, and tiredness. Hubby went and got me some $1 sticks yesterday even though my period is not due until the 13th. That's a good line for me this early! :) I took it in the afternoon. Trying to be positive and excited. I'll put up a ticker at 5 weeks. :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
August 11th, 2015, 08:38 AM
So my husband is hilarious ladies.. he's all ranting that I'm going to do absolutely ALL The work including driving everywhere I need to go with the baby and that he won't help at all.. And he was saying 2 days ago he's going to start pulling out blah blah like he does. Hopefully this will be our last! :HH: So I don't have to stress about it anymore! haha :rofl:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 11th, 2015, 06:26 PM
What a piece of work! Hahha!!

Dana-Alicia
August 12th, 2015, 03:42 AM
Oh wow so happy for you! Huge congrats! And your husband is hilarious lol!

Butterfly Spirit
August 14th, 2015, 06:44 AM

This isn't even my FMU it's only after 2 hours of holding my pee. :) I am a... :poas:
My head has been pounding all day long. I took magnesium and had a little coke incase it was caffeine induced. But it's taking A LOT to not touch Motrin even though I did it with the my other pregnancies.
But hubby went on another yelling tirade yesterday. Just have to take it a day at a time though it's not easy. lol

twointow83
August 14th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Congrats. I get bad headaches when preg too. Sorry DH is so cranky.