PDA

View Full Version : ttc pink

pinkribbon
May 15th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Hi

Hoping someone can help please, i have aci jel and was planning on using it as part of my sway but was wondering if people are using it and getting good results and if so how much and how often? Any advice would be appreciated thank you

atomic sagebrush
May 15th, 2015, 04:22 PM
We have been getting about the same results with and without it. This indicates it's probably not doing anything much to help, but doesn't hurt, if you want to give it a try. It will cut odds of conception considerably though.

We have been using a fingertip full (about a dime or quarter) 1-2 hours before BD.

pinkribbon
May 15th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Thank you so much for replying ! if i can ask one more question, i was going to do abstaning with one attempt either cut off or 0+12 (still cant decide what to do) but just recently read on another post about dtd every 4 days? would that be a attempt at 4 days before o and then 0+12 and obviously 2 attempts? Sorry for all the questions feeling very anxious about it all as this is my last chance to sway for my little girl thanks again

maidentomother
May 15th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Don't do a cut off OR O+12, neither sways pink bc timing doesn't sway. What sways is how many attempts you have in your fertile period (3 days before O plus O day). One attempt sways pink, 3+ sways blue. So use OPKs to determine when O is near and as soon as you get a positive, BD once right away. That is best for pink. Every 4 days is second best, it means you BD every 4 days throughout your cycle, so CD1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25 for example, or CD6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26 if you waited until after AF to start BDing. It achieves the same effect of one BD in your fertile period.

pinkribbon
May 16th, 2015, 01:55 AM
thats great ! Thank you for taking time to reply and explaining so well :)

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Thank you so much for replying ! if i can ask one more question, i was going to do abstaning with one attempt either cut off or 0+12 (still cant decide what to do) but just recently read on another post about dtd every 4 days? would that be a attempt at 4 days before o and then 0+12 and obviously 2 attempts? Sorry for all the questions feeling very anxious about it all as this is my last chance to sway for my little girl thanks again

If you must do timing (case against timing here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html) PLEASE do cutoff instead of O+12. It doesn't work and it really cuts odds of conception to nil. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/35539-no-12-a.html

I would probably start off doing abstain + one attempt with cutoff if you MUST and then you can always change that over time. That is the strictest of the strict sway.