PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.....hi!

ZLLTJL
May 16th, 2015, 03:27 PM
I've been lurking on GD for about 6 months. Frankly, it's a little overwhelming at first. Kudos to Atomic for all your hard work and organization. Very impressive! That being said, I'm hoping for a girl sway in early 2016. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm not usually one to post in forums (as I'm very private online), but thought I'd give this a shot!

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Hi and welcome "neighbor".

I figure, better too much information than not enough. :)

ZLLTJL
May 16th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Ahhh yes neighbor :wave: Your information is wonderful! I've gone cross eyed reading all the essays......some of them more than once just to absorb it all. I'll be a mellow yellow swayer for sure. Not interested in sweating the details. I think this is why I am leaning towards getting a personal plan. I'd love for you to just tell me exactly what to do and when to do it :bigsmile:

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 16th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 18th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Be happy to! Just let me know when you're ready. :)

Mellow Yellow gets better results than Kitchen Sink anyway.

kitkat18
May 18th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Welcome!!! Sounds like you have a great attitude, my sway was deft. mellow yellow and I am nursing my 5 week old DD. Best of luck Xxx

Butterfly Spirit
May 21st, 2015, 06:57 AM
25361 We are so happy that you are here with us! Glad that you like it here and are ready to join in the threads! :HH: sending you sparkly pink baby dust.