PDA

View Full Version : Shettles

Happythirdbaby
May 19th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Hi, so I tried shettles with this pregnancy. Have any of you tried it too and have you gotten the sex you wished for? xxx

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 19th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Well - atomic has this essay that debunks the Shettles theory The TROUBLE with timing! (http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7691)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dana-Alicia
May 20th, 2015, 02:19 AM
I did and no, it didn't work. Shettles has been debunked, hitme already gave you the link to AS essay. sorry, hope you get what you want!

dreamingofsecondpink
May 20th, 2015, 05:24 AM
Yes I did and I got the girl I tried for, but of course could be luck and my diet very girl friendly. Still part of me is a believer :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
May 20th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Ya I tried with ds 4. I had charted for 3 months and tried to do a cut off. Then I ovulated early. I really think that if you get a girl than its bc it's the one attempt, but even more so I believe it's the diet and lifestyle. I REALLY believe in atomics research. I don't think there is a magic bullet but I know that timing alone won't cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2015, 11:54 AM
I tried with DS 3 and got an opposite, and I also had long cutoffs with DS 1 and DS2. DD was Shettles boy timing. It just doesn't work.

Mumof3girls
May 20th, 2015, 08:20 PM
It didn't work for me I got DD3.

Butterfly Spirit
May 21st, 2015, 05:28 AM
DH and I tried Shettles for baby #2 and we ended up with DS#2. To get our DD we did it ON ovulation.. I believe and the day after I'm not sure when I Oed, but we did it when my OPK was blaring positive lol which is the complete opposite of the Shettles method for swaying pink. :wink:
I hope you have a sweet princess growing! :giggle:

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2015, 07:31 AM
Thanks ladies! keep responses coming.

If I accomplish one thing on this site, if it could be to let everyone know that Dr. Shettles was unequivocably WRONG with what he claimed and believed and that all scientists agree that he was wrong, that would make me happy! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html