PDA

View Full Version : Just signed up and have questions

jlmacbw
May 20th, 2015, 02:04 AM
I purchased the TTC a Boy Bundle - Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan! yesterday.

I don’t see where I am supposed to get access to the Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway or the 21 day Meal Plan??

Also, how do I contact the coaching service? I’ve left a message when I called the toll free number, but no one has called me back, and every time I call I can never get someone live. Am I supposed to post to this thread to get help and ask my questions?

Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
May 20th, 2015, 06:46 AM
I will PM you.

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Message me with your questions and once you fill out your questionnaire I can do your plan.

prayingforgirl
July 30th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Hi Atomic, I have the same question.
I purchased the TTC a Girl Bundle - Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan! I got 2 PDF's but did not get any questionnaire. Where should i send my questions? I emailed to the email back from where i recceived the PDF's and Jane replied that what access I am referring to.

Atomic, will you do my plan?

Thanks!

bunnywabbit
July 30th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Hi Atomic, I have the same question.
I purchased the TTC a Girl Bundle - Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway PLUS 21-day Meal Plan! I got 2 PDF's but did not get any questionnaire. Where should i send my questions? I emailed to the email back from where i recceived the PDF's and Jane replied that what access I am referring to.

Atomic, will you do my plan?

Thanks!

Have you done both of the forms under the 'Customised Sway Plan - TTC girl' here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

prayingforgirl
July 30th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Yes now i just completed both

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2015, 05:32 PM
I have them! thank you!