PDA

View Full Version : Sudafed?

Boyboygirl
May 24th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Just wondering if there is a specific kind of sudafed that should be taken (girl away) and if it's just for before bd? Also, if it does too good a job... Is it ok to use a natural lubricant?

essnce629
May 24th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Atomic doesn't recommend Sudafed anymore as it can be dangerous to women. If you must do an antihistamine she recommends Zyrtec, but most of the current girl swayers are no longer using antihistamines. They don't seem to be swaying much and only make getting pregnant harder. Most are just focusing on what is getting the best results:

LE diet
One attempt in fertile window
Cardio for 60 minutes a day
Alcohol for DW
LR and/or OLE for DH

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Sudafed for women is only used on the other sway sites. It is not safe for women to take. Men can take a Sudafed if they are younger than 35, just 1, 1-2 hours before BD.

Any lubricant that is marketed as "sperm safe, conception friendly" should be avoided. All the others sway pink and are ok but they can cut odds of conception.

Boyboygirl
May 25th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Thank you! I wasn't keen on it to begin with but I kept seeing it pop up in discussions even on this site (I don't go to other sites anymore). Glad to be clear about it!