PDA

View Full Version : TTC Blue daily chat thread :)

ELP
June 5th, 2015, 07:56 AM
I've noticed more blue swayers around lately, please pop in and say hi!

Just a bit of history, I have been lucky enough to have had 2 blue succesful sways after a run of 3 girls before them. I am 100% sure that it was thanks to the HE diet and lifestyle that they are here :) I also have a jumble of 5 others! but it was the last 5 which convinced me of the HE/LE difference in gender swaying.

Top tips for blue

For blue we are trying to improve nutrition and condition so that out bodies are in good steady condition at conception favoring a blue bundle :)

Try and eat as natural as possible, plenty of meat, dairy, fruit and vegetables. Snacks of more fruit, vegetables, dairy and meats lol, and don't forget nuts, nuts for me were a daily and main snack source instead of the usual bread, biscuits, cakes and chocolate I was reaching for, remember the old saying ' More boys are born after a good nut harvest!'
And eggs!Forgot eggs too d'oh. Eggs are an excellent source of preotein, if you can have eggs 3+ times a week eggcelent! (sorry resisted it 1st time:bigsmile:)

A daily womens one a day vitamin, preferably the normal one a day rather than the prenatal as the one a day contains more general healthy vitamins

Wheatgrass!! I forgot my favorite wheatgrass! I would highly recommend a wheatgrass supplement whether tablets, powder or freshly pressed if you are really good. Absolutely full of nutrients! My tip for this is to take this first thing in the morning as it will give you a real kick midday and if you take it too late you may not be able to sleep til late lol, its that good! Wheatgrass would definitely be on the top of my sway list, big thumbup to Atomic for recommended this one:agree:

VItamin D, an extra dose of this helps the body to absorb all the other vitamins

Folic acid, say no more :)

Fish oil, a good quality fish oil will helps with your omegas and helps increase CM (cervical mucous)

If needed robitussin or pressed can be taken to further help with CM

Try and turn some of that extra protein and nutrition into muscle, you dont need to join a gym and over do it, just some extra weight work around the home 3+ times a week or a little daily. Simple things like lifting the children up alot in a game or lifting the back wheels of your pushchair of the ground as you walk all helps. High cardio sways pink so try and switch your cardio to strength training if you are an avid keep fitter :)

AT attemp time try and get around 3-5 attempts in before and during your fertile window, the idea is to fill those cervical crypts! why this encourages blue conceptions we dont know! it just does, so BD away :bigsmile:

ELP
June 5th, 2015, 08:55 AM
That wasn't meant to turn into an assay lol, just a quick basic introduction to the general idea for HE :) Atomic if your passing feel free to amend or add notes to the above if you thinking I have left general stuff out or am off the mark with something :)

So Hello again to everyone :wave::wave:

fox
June 5th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Hello! Can you give me the skinny in the baking soda/ egg whites? I'm on my every other day DTD part of my cycle. I know there's mixed thoughts about them. Just leave my vagina alone (lol!) or are these methods recommended?

goodmom
June 5th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Love u ELP lol :) .... tht is a great thread and a great thought to share ur positive experience of swaying ... thank u so much for being so helpful and taking a step forward to help others ...i m currently now on cd6 and looking forward for my attempt in 2 weeks time....yes i do ov late by cd 16-17 or 20 ...
Will for sure keep an eye on this thread and will also disturb u alot and others by asking many questions lol
One for now :) can i ask is there anything else i can do in this time i mean from Af-O??

Ashforblue
June 5th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Yay, a blue chat thread!! I'm cd3 and soooooo super excited!
Goodmom~ I've heard that you up coconut water, v8 & green tea daily if your not already doing it.... Maybe someone else can chime in....I think you & I will O around the same time!!
Also, is any one doing the robitussin? If so, how much & when to start taking it??
ELP~ what was your strength training routine for your successful blue sways?

True Blue
June 5th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Hi guys :) I've been posting so much I'd say you know my story.

I started moving in a HE direction in September 2014. From that point we made huge changes in our diet/lifestyle. I gained around 7lb from Sept to Dec 2014. I maintained that weight from Dec to March 2016 when I kicked into full HE meaning I started adding in the snacks & tracking on MFP. I add in the V8 & Brewers yeast, coconut water in the run up to O.
Between March 2015 & May 2015 I gained another 7lb and am now maintaining that again.
Supps are Multi Vits, Fish Oil, EPO (cutting this due to longer AF) Coq10, Folic, VitD, Probiotics.
I have been walking every other day, very brisk for 40 mins. The days in between I lift weights for 30mins and have built a nice bit of muscle.
Our first attempt was in May - BFN.
We are days away from Ovulation now for our second attempt :fx:

I take robitussin 10ml x 3 a day :)
Also using pre-seed for all attempts.

goodmom
June 5th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Thx Ash yes i m having pineapple and apple juice regularly plus will start now on coconut juice also ... my hubby brought me coconut milk with added calcium ...can i drink tht too ?
Yes ash we might attempt on same time yayyyy :)
I m planning to take robitussin frm last day of af-o ...
Trueblue hope we all get positive news in this month ...:)

Ashforblue
June 5th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Yay True, you'll be the first of us blue swayers with an attempt in for this month!! Fx & GL!
Thanks for the robitussin info ladies!!
Goodmom~ I don't see why not about the coconut milk!

Hitmebabyonemoretime
June 5th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Crashing in to say hi and dump some blue dust here for you :) I love you blue swayers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 12:48 AM
I'll take it, thx Hitme!! :)

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:01 AM
Any tips on increasing CM quickly?

Every cycle I have had loads but not so much this cycle - I'm seeing the bare amount.

I'm drinking plenty & taking Robitussin.

I am using pressed so maybe it's ok?

goodmom
June 6th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Thx a lot hitme we love u too ...true blue preseed should work fine ...on some of the other threads i read that if u up the amount of fish oil ..week of ov ...cm can increase not sure if its true or not ...May be atomic can help on this ?

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 02:14 PM
It's increasing (CM) - still getting negative opks so think I will O a day or two later!!

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Are you getting the ewcm True?

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Yes and a few O twinges too but very negative opks.

Foxcubblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Hi True, Ash and other blue swayers! Just though I'd check it and see how you are doing and whether you've had attempts yet, and delighted to find this new thread! I'm now 6dpo and trying to hold off on testing...!!!

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Yay, your super close!! Are you doing grapefruit juice too?

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Hi Foxcub :) oh 6dpo very exciting!! Wishing you a BFP very soon :fx:

:bluecheer:

Foxcubblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:26 PM
True have you tried dropping the green tea? I know that can dry things up x

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Yes doing grapefruit juice too hopefully it will help with more ewcm :)

I'm going to do another opk tonight I'm anxious to see a positive. I thought they were getting somewhere but went lighter again.

Foxcubblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Good luck and keep us posted! What is your BD plan?

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Every other day and 3-5 attempts at +opk.
I was going to increase to BD every day yesterday but ran it by Atomic first and decided to try every day from tonight although cautious now due to not getting a + yet :)

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:38 PM
I'm sure it's coming soon True! Don't stress!! What time of day do you test btw? I was doing 2 & 6 pm but I think that I will do an earlier time like 11 & 2 this cycle...

Hey FocCub!!! 6dpo, how exciting!! Fx for you!! When are you going to test??

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I have been testing 12, 4 & 8. I tend to get stark whites until evening time so thinking evenings is my test times.

I suppose I was waiting for a fade in which isn't happening :) I know it can go from negative to positive without a fade in so :fx:

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 03:51 PM
These opks can be so tricky, I think I'm a late morning/ early afternoon person but I'm not comfortable enough with the opks to be sure! I wish I would have start practicing months before...,, I'm about a week out from O..... Getting so excited!!! My hubby is too, he just came home from work with the biggest smile! Is there a reason your going to start dtd b4 +opk?

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I love hearing the DH's getting excited too :) we are very lucky with such supportive DH's.
I'm just trying to get as many attempts as I can in the fertile window so anxious not to miss any opportunities yet trying not to jump the gun too ;)

Ashforblue
June 6th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Yes we are lucky!! I see, good to be prepared!!
Is everyone avoiding drinking? I'm going to have some margaritas tomorrow And hope it's okay!!

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 04:11 PM
I'm avoiding but I'm sure it's ok :)
Just personal choice rather than for swaying purposes here :)

Foxcubblue
June 6th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Yep, I was unintentionally avoiding for a couple of weeks prior to o - just didn't have any in the house and so stuffed full of other drinks (water, v8, cconut water, pineapple juice, green tea etc) that I didn't have room for alcohol!

I am going to test on Monday I think, 8 dpo. I can't wait any longer! I got very early positives for both my girls (is that a girl thing?!)

GL true! Yes, supportive DHs make a world of difference, the swaying is enough of a struggle with their support!

True Blue
June 6th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Fox I also tested + at 8dpo ( with DD's) although I think it solely relies on when implantation occurs and nothing to do with gender.
If you're determined to test at 8dpo just prepare for a possible false negative as it is very early and seeing that BFN is so disappointing!!

Good Luck :fx:

Foxcubblue
June 6th, 2015, 04:41 PM
I don't really mind and would expect to see a bfn, I just quite like piddling on a stick! I have seen quite a few things recently re early BFP and girl, so I'm kind of hoping for a late BFP this time around.

Ashforblue
June 7th, 2015, 12:38 AM
I'm not going to lie, I'm a poas addict as well!! :)

True Blue
June 7th, 2015, 03:40 AM
I love poas too :poas:

Opk is nearly there :) best it's been yet!!

goodmom
June 7th, 2015, 06:36 AM
After reading the latest comments on this thread i seriously m feeling butterflies in my stomach running, jumping ,climbing lol ....cant describe happy for u all ...getting excited m also abt a week away from ov ...my hubby is also gearing up and excited ..lol love him
Foxcu am excited for u ...hope ur wish come true asap ..

me too m a big time addict when it comes to poas :)))

Wow True good news... good luck ...

Ashforblue
June 7th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Yay True, super exciting!! :)

Goodmom~ in getting excited/nervous As well the closer it gets!! Let's hope this week goes fast since I'm about the same week away!! :highfive:

XXforhubby
June 7th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I just wanted to drop in and wish you ladies well....and drop off some of my super sticky, blue baby dust!!!

[emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

True Blue
June 7th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Thank you XX :kiss:

ELP
June 8th, 2015, 06:14 AM
Hello! Can you give me the skinny in the baking soda/ egg whites? I'm on my every other day DTD part of my cycle. I know there's mixed thoughts about them. Just leave my vagina alone (lol!) or are these methods recommended?

Baking soda and egg whites leave alone :) THey are dangerous, reduce fertility and unnecessary. If you are at OV time the gunifessen found in chesty cough mixtures helps loosen up all types of mucous including CM so if you are needing a quick fix grab a bottle of that, I think it is 3 times a day around ov. If not preseed is recommneded for blue but I have no expereince of that one, but I did use the guinifessen as I always had very little CM!

ELP
June 8th, 2015, 06:17 AM
One for now :) can i ask is there anything else i can do in this time i mean from Af-O??

Just stick to your sway, lift some weights and eat well! If everything is in place then you dont need anything else apart from the BD lol:bigsmile:

ELP
June 8th, 2015, 06:44 AM
Yay, a blue chat thread!! I'm cd3 and soooooo super excited!
Goodmom~ I've heard that you up coconut water, v8 & green tea daily if your not already doing it.... Maybe someone else can chime in....I think you & I will O around the same time!!
Also, is any one doing the robitussin? If so, how much & when to start taking it??
ELP~ what was your strength training routine for your successful blue sways?

Quick note, above I wrote guiniffesen (terrible spelling I know lol) but the guin is the same as robitussin I think ones the active ingredient in the other :oops:

I took mine when I felt ov was approaching, I would get thrush just before ov so would know to take it I think 3 times a day for the next 3 days which would usually have the +opk on the second day.

For me weight training was fun! I dont own any weights so instead would use the children! I would regularly lift the toddlers above my head with one hand resting on their chest and one hand holding their knees and do 10-15 squats and lift ups to the ceiling with them, after a while they would come to me saying 'lift me, lift me!' so I would never forget to do them! Also when pushing the pushchair just gently raising the back wheels off of the ground as I went along, nobody would notice but as it was a double it was quite a noticeable weight:) The kids started to notice a difference in my arms and started calling me 'Hench' lol so I knew it was working, I wore a few vests that summer;):rofl:

So you dont need to join a gym, take the stairs 2 at a time, lift full up milk bottles one in each hand, when getting the laundry out of the machine quickly pump it above your head a few times add in a few squats then lifts with it, nobody looking after all!

ELP
June 8th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Thx Ash yes i m having pineapple and apple juice regularly plus will start now on coconut juice also ... my hubby brought me coconut milk with added calcium ...can i drink tht too ?

Added calcium is great, HE includes all nutrients and recent studies have shown that mass calcium doesnt sway pink.

ELP
June 8th, 2015, 06:53 AM
And just a quick good luck everyone!

A few quick noted I added to post one:)

Wheatgrass!! I forgot my favorite wheatgrass! I would highly recommend a wheatgrass supplement whether tablets, powder or freshly pressed if you are really good. Absolutely full of nutrients! My tip for this is to take this first thing in the morning as it will give you a real kick midday and if you take it too late you may not be able to sleep til late lol, its that good! Wheatgrass would definitely be on the top of my sway list, big thumbup to Atomic for recommended this one!

And eggs!Forgot eggs too d'oh. Eggs are an excellent source of preotein, if you can have eggs 3+ times a week eggcelent! (sorry resisted it 1st time:bigsmile:)

goodmom
June 8th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Thanks a lot Elp for so much details ... :)))
And thank u Xxforhubby

Ashforblue
June 8th, 2015, 09:54 AM
I keep forgetting the wheatgrass!! Will add it back in asap! Thx ELP for the tips:)

TaytumJ
June 8th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Hello ladies! Just wanted to drop in and say good luck to all of us blue swayers! I'll hopefully be dropping in more the next few weeks as we're starting Clomid this month - so I am hoping some good things come about!

Ashforblue
June 8th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Hey Taytum!! Are you trying for June or July? GL to you as well!!

Gg8
June 8th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Hello friends!!! Lot of great info here. ELP, thanks for starting this thread.

bluedreams
June 8th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the info!! I've been eating tons of eggs and drinking lots of green tea. The one thing I am not taking is Wheatgrass. I feel I am taking so many supplements already. I was thinking of buying Wheatgrass juice and drinking it around ovulation. Do you think that's good?

Ashforblue
June 8th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Bluedreams~ that's what I'm doing.... I'm about a week out from O & just started the wheat grass powder in my smoothies.... So I hope it's okay!!!

True Blue
June 9th, 2015, 02:14 AM
Wheatgrass powder is perfect mommas, GL :bluecheer:

ELP
June 9th, 2015, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the info!! I've been eating tons of eggs and drinking lots of green tea. The one thing I am not taking is Wheatgrass. I feel I am taking so many supplements already. I was thinking of buying Wheatgrass juice and drinking it around ovulation. Do you think that's good?

That would be fine bluedreams, but I know the juice is more expensive and I think the powder even every other day would be more beneficial :)

TaytumJ
June 9th, 2015, 07:02 AM
I'm going to start trying this month - I've been on HE diet and exercise since January; I just haven't been able to O! [emoji17] So I feel prepared at least. I should add wheatgrass though since I'm only doing prenatal and Vit D at the moment - just didn't want to add anything that could mess with O if it was going to come naturally. Is it only powdered form or is there a pill form as well?

bluedreams
June 9th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Bluedreams~ that's what I'm doing.... I'm about a week out from O & just started the wheat grass powder in my smoothies.... So I hope it's okay!!!

That's a good idea! I'll get the powder and put it in my smoothies...Good Luck!

bluedreams
June 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM
That would be fine bluedreams, but I know the juice is more expensive and I think the powder even every other day would be more beneficial :)

I will get the powder. Is there a certain amount that you have to put in? Ash, how much do you put in your smoothie?

Ashforblue
June 9th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Bluedreams~ I don't know where you live, but I get a bag from the bulk section from sprouts.... It didn't have directions on it so I use 1-2 tsp... It's pretty strong!!

Ashforblue
June 9th, 2015, 10:59 AM
So what cd is everyone if thier attempting this month? I'm cd 7 so about a week out from O!!

bluedreams
June 9th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Bluedreams~ I don't know where you live, but I get a bag from the bulk section from sprouts.... It didn't have directions on it so I use 1-2 tsp... It's pretty strong!!

I'm in New York. I Googled it and there isn't a location by me. I see that they have them at Costco and GNC. I'll check it out...thanks!

Gg8
June 10th, 2015, 08:45 PM
In Canada and US you can get wheatgrass powder from wholefoods market.

Ashforblue - I am cd 15 and probably be ready to get Ovidrel this weekend.

Ashforblue
June 10th, 2015, 10:42 PM
GL Gg8!! I'm only on cd8 now but have already started to get ewcm!! So I guess will O sooner this cycle? Or could it be its b/c we dtd last night? My opk was negative but I only tested once since it's so early in my cycle.... I think I might test 2x tomorrow if I have more ewcm.... It makes me want to go ahead and dtd tonight!!

goodmom
June 11th, 2015, 03:07 AM
GL ladies :) ....
I m on cd12 today i do ovulate late by cd16 -20 ...not sure i am also getting ewcm ...not sure its due to diet or robitussin 😓...
Ash how are u planning to dtd everyother day or at positive opk? ...i can see u made one attempt and i havent made any attempt yet ....not sure if this way i might miss ovulation...oh all very confusing ...i m testing ovulation till now its negative ...but i dont want to miss this month ...what do u suggest ladies should i wait or start dtd everyother day from now ? M confused :/

True Blue
June 11th, 2015, 04:22 AM
goodmom I start DTD the cycle before once ovulation is over, and continue attempt cycle every other day as soon as AF allows. Start DTD now every other day and add 3-5 attempts as soon as you see *opk. So that night, next morning, next night :)

goodmom
June 11th, 2015, 04:37 AM
Thank u so much for replying true... i will follow this pattern then ...
Ladies ...Please do let me know if you have any other suggestions also ...thank u ... love to u all ...

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Goodmom~ I'm doing what True said... As soon as AF ended I started dtd every other day unprotected. That was actually my second attempt and will dtd again tonight.. And will do the 3-5 attempts as soon as i get a positive or think I'm super close I think I'll start..... I actually didn't ovulate till the 17th last cycle but am thinking either your right and the robitussin is doing something or I'm going to O early... I hope it's early b/c I'm ready to get this show on the road!!
True~ how many dpo are you know?

goodmom
June 11th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Looks like great plan ash ...will do tht too 😀.... i know tht robitussin does make u produce cm as my sister took last month and she was like what is all this stufff haha sorry tmi ...but yes i hv read many sway attempts of other ladies wo did O ... earlier ...may be due to all tht diet not sure ...

Anyway best of luck ash ...me too i want to end all this soon lol

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I'm hoping we will all be in the due date club together!!:fx::cheerteam:

True Blue
June 11th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Ash I think I'm 3dpo but not certain of O date.

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 02:35 PM
I have everything crossed for u True!!!

How much preseed is everyone using?

True Blue
June 11th, 2015, 02:38 PM
I only went to the first marker in the applicator, any more was too much :)

I used it approx 15 mins before DTD so it was body temp :oops:

Ashforblue
June 11th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Did you use it for every attempt or only after your + opk?

goodmom
June 11th, 2015, 03:34 PM
M still not sure if i will be using preseed or not as i think from my current situation i will get good ewcm ...
So blue swayers ...wat do u suggest should i still use it even if i do have natural ewcm ?

True Blue
June 11th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Natural EWCM is way better!!

Ash I used it for every attempt :) figured why not :D

TaytumJ
June 12th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Looks like I actually O'ed on my own! Definitely wasn't expecting it so of course timing is shot after I'd been on a girl's vacay the week before and had gotten a prescription to begin Provera the day of temp spike. [emoji15]

I'm hoping my diet, prenatals/vitamins, and exercise are enough to sway if this is a sticky bean. We did use preseed on that attempt though so we got that right at least!

XXforhubby
June 12th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Looks like I actually O'ed on my own! Definitely wasn't expecting it so of course timing is shot after I'd been on a girl's vacay the week before and had gotten a prescription to begin Provera the day of temp spike. [emoji15]

I'm hoping my diet, prenatals/vitamins, and exercise are enough to sway if this is a sticky bean. We did use preseed on that attempt though so we got that right at least!

I'm holding onto hope for you TaytumJ! Dumping more of my baby boy dust out for you! Heck for all of you ladies! I've got gobs! It's persistent too, hehe!!

[emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94] [emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

goodmom
June 12th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Fingers crossed for u taytum
..hope u get ur wished baby bean :)

Thanks xxforhubby ... wishing u too all the best in future[emoji4]

True Blue
June 12th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Taytum :) yay you!! Good Luck :bluecheer:

Ashforblue
June 12th, 2015, 09:44 AM
That's awesome Taytum!! Fx & GL!! :)

Gg8
June 12th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Good Luck Twytum!

It looks l am o' ing late today is cd17. Follicle was 19mm this morning mature but blood work has not shows surge so back for another uktrsaound and blood work.

Feeling impatient

Ashforblue
June 12th, 2015, 07:47 PM
So when will they give you your shot Gg8? I'm impatient too, sometimes I think I'm making up the ewcm I see all in my head!!

Ashforblue
June 12th, 2015, 10:00 PM
So it's my oldest dd bday today! She's the big 8 years old :) then next month my youngest turns 4!! Holy crap, so crazy!! I must say that I now feel better if I get another girl.... It was a rush watching my oldest do her first Chior solo and do amazing, then my youngest did an awesome ballet performance!!! I would be so so happy if I have a little boy, but I know that I will be just fine if it ends up being another little girl.... And like I always tell my friends, she will be the next female president of course!!! Since all my kiddos are the most amazing things this world has ever seen, lol!! Sorry, just has to share my thoughts!!

Gg8
June 12th, 2015, 10:50 PM
So when will they give you your shot Gg8? I'm impatient too, sometimes I think I'm making up the ewcm I see all in my head!!

Hi Ash, don't know exactly but guessing sat or Sunday night will be shot. I get DH to do it for me. What cycle day are you? Are you on monitoring for cycle?

Gg8
June 12th, 2015, 10:53 PM
So it's my oldest dd bday today! She's the big 8 years old :) then next month my youngest turns 4!! Holy crap, so crazy!! I must say that I now feel better if I get another girl.... It was a rush watching my oldest do her first Chior solo and do amazing, then my youngest did an awesome ballet performance!!! I would be so so happy if I have a little boy, but I know that I will be just fine if it ends up being another little girl.... And like I always tell my friends, she will be the next female president of course!!! Since all my kiddos are the most amazing things this world has ever seen, lol!! Sorry, just has to share my thoughts!!

Happy Birthday to your DD! Girls are amazing, my dd will turn eight in couple months. I really wanted to have girl first time and got it without any sway. I really want to have boy so can enjoy both genders.

Are you following th HE diet?

Ashforblue
June 12th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Hey Gg8! Nope, not monitored or anything but am curious on how the Ovidrel shot works.... Does it make you O? I'm only on cycle day 10 but started getting some ewcm on cd8 which made me think maybe I'll O early.... But maybe I'm over analyzing things since my opks are negative.... Should probably O by next Monday... But again I don't know since last month was the first month ever using opks in my life... Plus I only had a positive opk for a few hours.... Is that weird?

So I've been on the he for 6 weeks now but I'm plant based, so no eggs, meat, dairy.... Basically the basics of the he diet, lol!!! Makes me nervous but what can I do? How long have you been ttc on the he diet? This will be my first month ttc but I havnt been preggo for 4 years so it makes me nervous that maybe my body is done know what I mean?

Foxcubblue
June 13th, 2015, 03:27 AM
Hello all!! Well, as True knows, I'm back in the TTC gang for next month! GL true and Taytum in the 2ww! GL Ash and Gg8 with your attempts! Goodmum - where are you in your cycle at the mo?

Trying to mentally pick myself up again and get fully stuck back into diet, supps and exercise - it is so hard to keep going!

goodmom
June 13th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Sorry to hear foxcub :( ...hugss
I m on cd 14 today and have been getting o pains from morning today plus opks are negative still ... not sure should i consider now it as my fertile window or wait for + OPK ...
Usually i do ov late from cd16 -20 so i think.. i might wait and test more ..
I really feel ur pain foxcub its really hard to start all over again but atleast we all do have possibility and chances thts what matters ...tight hugs and all the best to u ....

TaytumJ
June 13th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Sorry to hear, fox. It is so daunting to start over, but now you get extra time on diet and another good attempt! Secretly, I'm hoping AF shows this month as in so scared my frequency will result in DD. Good thing you ladies all talked about how wonderful DDs are! [emoji4] Going to be happy either way, just a smidge more happy with a boy!

Goodmom - I would BD every other day if you aren't now until +OPK. It's got to be right around the corner! Good luck!!

goodmom
June 13th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks a lot Taytum ... yes i m going bd tonight or early morning tomm as i hv a feeling that ovulation is just near ...Rest fingers crossed ..:)
Wishing u all the best for ur blue blundle ...dds are also great fun i hve 2 and i enjoy each moment of their love and sisterhood :)

Ashforblue
June 13th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Sorry fox..... This diet isn't the easiest is it? Next month Will be your month!!
How exciting Goodmom, sounds like O is right around the corner, FX for all!!

Foxcubblue
June 13th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Yep, Taytum, girls are awesome! I was also hoping for a boy for my first (and then my second!) but knew nothing about GD or swaying at the time....and of course now I wouldnt change either DD for the world!

Good luck Goodmom, try to enjoy the next few days!!

goodmom
June 14th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Hi ...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/14/fe59deb0048fc57a0c6f259fb40b6dd6.jpg
I got this ovulation result in afternoon today and we dtd early in morning today ...should i start bding now and consider it as my fertile window ...sorry tmi but in morning i was v dry but now i m getting much ewcm ..

My main question is should i bd tonight or early tomm morning i m just concerned abt to much frequent release if tht results in pink ..
If u would be in my place how would u dtd from now on ... ? I m v nervous abt all this...

True Blue
June 14th, 2015, 11:22 AM
I would BD tonight, tomorrow morning, tomorrow night & following night.
This is not frequent release and won't away pink :)

Get BD'ing and GL :fx:

Ashforblue
June 14th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Hiw exciting, GL goodmom!!

TaytumJ
June 14th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Where do you ladies get your wheat grass from and do you use pill or powder form?

goodmom
June 14th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Thx trueblue and ash ...i m all ready to get set and go :) ... hope u O soon Ash .. and join me in 2ww ...

Ashforblue
June 14th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Me too!! It's a negative for today again but I'm hoping for tomorrow!! Have fun tonight, :cool:

Gg8
June 14th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Friends I need some urgent advise! I am swaying blue.

Question:

I got Ovidrel last night so that would +2 O ( attempted).

Today would be +1 O ( attempted in morning and will do third attempt tonight).

Since data says Ovulution happens 36-48 hours after shot.

So tomorrow will be my O day. Should I attempt morning of tomorrow or night time (tomorrow)?

Ashforblue
June 14th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Well I would think either would be fine.... Maybe for a happy medium do it in the afternoon!! ( if that's possible with kids!) my plan for the day of O was night but really I would think either!! :) GL & have fun!! Hoping I get a positive opk tomorrow!!

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 03:04 PM
What is wrong with me!?!? I Still haven't O'd yet but am having major mood swings!!! Exp. bitchiness!! It's almost like period symptoms mid cycle!! Anyone have any ideas!!!???!!!

Foxcubblue
June 15th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Haha, I'm always pretty grumpy around o time, but esp when TTC and waiting to o - and even more so when o is delayed!!! It's very common for o to be delayed when ttc, just try to relax (if you can!) and not be too frustrated by it (easier said than done!).

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks foxcub!! Hope that's it! It is pretty frustrating waiting.... Blah!!

True Blue
June 15th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I always argue with DH around O :D it turns me into a monster!!!

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 04:07 PM
lol True, it's making me pretty crazy!

goodmom
June 15th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Ash i m pretty sure u will O soon ...last month i got +opk on the day i ovulated it was quite short surge ..
Good luck ... me too i get v frustrated whenever I ovulate late or if my period delays ...tht is pretty common ...

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Thx for all the support ladies, I really, really appreciate it!!:bighug: I don't know why I'm feeling so emotional about it all!!

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 05:34 PM
So it's possible to O on the day you get. +opk? B/c I've had 5 days of ewcm & no +....

True Blue
June 15th, 2015, 05:36 PM
I think because we have planned and worked so hard for this. We know what we want to happen and what we are going to do but always attempt month seems to be a month that has a little trick up its sleeve ;)
So we panic :)
I can't wait to get a BFP I'm super anxious this cycle !!

True Blue
June 15th, 2015, 05:36 PM
It is possible but more likely you missed the start of your surge and caught the end of it if that makes sense?

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 05:57 PM
well I hope this is it for you True!! I'm so ready to be done with it as well!! I bet with all my stressing that I'll delay it even further....

TaytumJ
June 15th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Just saw this and wanted to share with you ladies. I'm in tears as I feel like it's MY dream to have a DS, not my DH's. But seriously, those of you with DD's, you are some lucky women. [emoji8]

Every Guy Thinks He Wants Boys, But Every Guy Is Wrong | Babble (http://www.babble.com/parenting/every-guy-thinks-he-wants-boys-but-every-guy-is-wrong/?cmp=SMC%7Cnone%7Cnatural%7CBabble%7CBabbleJune%7C FB%7Cwantsboys-Babble%7CInHouse%7C2015-06-15%7C%7C%7Cesocialmedia)

Ashforblue
June 15th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Wow, that is awesome & brings tears to my own eyes, thx for sharing Taytum!! Don't worry, I'm sure your husband will be happy with what ever you have ! :)

Gg8
June 15th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Omg True blue you are so right. It is stressful, I am hoping we all get BFP very soon, Dh and I always get anxious when we know we gotta make this many attempts. I think IAM obsessed with idea of getting pregnant with boy.

goodmom
June 16th, 2015, 12:10 AM
So it's possible to O on the day you get. +opk? B/c I've had 5 days of ewcm & no +....
Ash....m not an expert but this what happened to me... this month I got positive at afternoon time ...the line was quite equal to the control line but not the darkest but i did O late tht night ..next day my temp went high but this day at abt 4 am i got the darkest line which went negative by afternoon thn ...
I dont want to confuse you but this is what happened to me... everyone is different ...
GL to u .... hugss

goodmom
June 16th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Just saw this and wanted to share with you ladies. I'm in tears as I feel like it's MY dream to have a DS, not my DH's. But seriously, those of you with DD's, you are some lucky women. [emoji8]

Every Guy Thinks He Wants Boys, But Every Guy Is Wrong | Babble (http://www.babble.com/parenting/every-guy-thinks-he-wants-boys-but-every-guy-is-wrong/?cmp=SMC%7Cnone%7Cnatural%7CBabble%7CBabbleJune%7C FB%7Cwantsboys-Babble%7CInHouse%7C2015-06-15%7C%7C%7Cesocialmedia)

Thx Taytum ...for sharing ...its awesome ...
For me i can have 10 children ...lol i just love being pregnant :) but my hubby doesnt want more thn 3 or max 4 kids so i hope God fulfil our desire for boy too ... I think its not bad to wish for any gender as it is a blessing of God and its human nature to desire for every blessing he doesnt have ... best of luck to everyone [emoji4]

TaytumJ
June 16th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Gg8 - I think I'm obsessed with it too! [emoji15] Trying not to be as I, but I think about it a lot!

Ash - are you temping? Sorry if you are and I can't see it; signatures don't show up on mobile app. I think the general rule of thumb is keep BDing if you have EWCM. Everything crossed you get + soon!

goodmom
June 16th, 2015, 07:05 AM
You are like me Taytum i m just 2 dpo and all on my mind is ..m i feeling cramps ..is my body doing something lol ...its will be hard for me to wait ...i think i will start testing frm 7 dpo ... when r u going to test Taytum ?

TaytumJ
June 16th, 2015, 10:05 AM
I know! I had several on/off cramps on my right side, which is where I ovulated from. Trying not to over analyze it since I really don't even know what it feels like to ovulate lol.

I'm not sure...last time I ovulated on my own I tested at 9DPO and got a BFP but ended in a chemical. [emoji17] My OB said as soon as I get another BFP to make an appt for blood work to be done. If I test at 10DPO this Friday I'm scared that I'll have to wait all weekend for results and end in another chemical. So I might wait until 12DPO next Monday? I just can't make up my mind! Haha. If by Friday I start to notice my nipples are sore or other symptoms I might go ahead and test early and try to get in ASAP to get blood work back in time on Friday. Otherwise I will probably just wait. [emoji4]

goodmom
June 16th, 2015, 10:44 AM
Oh very good luck to u Taytum ..m keeping my fingers crossed for u ...[emoji173]

Ashforblue
June 16th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Taytum~ what if u test Thursday so you could have a apt. On friday.....
I don't temp, my youngest DD doesn't let me sleep consistently for that to happen!! Maybe next cycle if I don't get preggo this month.... Getting pretty bummed about the opks... I'm even having little cramps from stressing!!

TaytumJ
June 16th, 2015, 01:01 PM
I'm sure I'll cave on Friday...we'll see! [emoji4]

I always feel like waiting to O is worse than 2WW. At least in 2WW what's done is done but waiting to O I stress about timing and missing it and ugh! I think XX missed her surge with OPKs and still got a sweet baby boy (while swaying pink!). So if nothing else I would keep BDing every other day...that always seems like how most people got their boys without even swaying! I bet you'll get a + soon! Everything crossed for you!! [emoji92][emoji170]

Gg8
June 16th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Oh man! It is so good to have you all to share the goods and challenges on this journey.

I am one DPO today. Hoping I really O yesterday felt the cramps through.

Ashforblue
June 16th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks Taytum & let us know as soon as you test!! Excited to see your results!:bluecheer:

Ashforblue
June 17th, 2015, 10:14 AM
So the next morning after using preseed, does it come out looking like regular cm? Anybody notice?

Foxcubblue
June 17th, 2015, 05:01 PM
I don't find that with the Preseed, but I do find I have lots of CM afterwards!

GL to all you in the 2ww!!! True, have you tested again yet?

Foxcubblue
June 17th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Go ash!!! Just saw your Opk update in the 2ww forum!! Exciting! :bluecheer:

Ashforblue
June 17th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Thx, I'm super excited!! It seems like it took forever for me to get that +opk!!

Foxcubblue
June 21st, 2015, 03:56 AM
How is everyone doing? Can we all update on where we are in cycle? Ash and Goodmum, I think you're in 2ww. Taytum? True - have you tested again or do you think this is not the month for you?

I'm CD 12, expecting to O in about a week, so getting geared up again!

I also wondered if any of you had used or were considering using instead cups when TTC? I used them with both girls after a few months of BFNs and had instant BFPs, so much as I really want to keep it totally 'natural' this time I can feel myself being drawn back to using them again!

goodmom
June 21st, 2015, 04:19 AM
Hi foxcubblue ... m 7dpo today ...m trying not to test before 8 dpo but may b i will drag now to 9dpo :) and will test thn ...
Hope u O soon and this becomes ur month... good luck ...

True Blue
June 21st, 2015, 05:26 AM
I'm 12dpo definitely out this cycle. Due AF Tuesday :) looking forward to its arrival and get going again!!

Good luck to everyone :cheerteam:

TaytumJ
June 21st, 2015, 08:05 AM
I'm CD3, getting ready to start Clomid 50mg 5-9! We'll be going on vacation the 1st-5th so I really hope I can confirm O with at least one temp before leaving! Otherwise we may just be doing OED, as that's probably right in my fertile week! Ugh.

What do the cups do? I've never used them, but have always laid still for 10 mins after with a pillow under my hips. I'll be interested to find out more about them!

Ashforblue
June 21st, 2015, 10:40 AM
Yay Foxcub, not too far out!! I've never used the instead cups but If you want to, go for it!! Especially if it helps you get your bfp!!

I'm 3dpo, so barely in the 2ww... Still a looonnngg way to go till testing! Even though I'll prob start early knowing I'll see the bfns.... Can't help it!

GL everybody! Let's get us some boys, lol!!:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer:

Ashforblue
June 21st, 2015, 10:58 AM
Taytum~ can you use opks to find when you O? Otherwise, do you get ewcm? Maybe when you see some of that, you can dtd several days in a row??
Vacation sounds fun though! Take your mind off of ttc for awhile!

TaytumJ
June 22nd, 2015, 08:07 AM
I will use OPKs before leaving and during vacation, but I've had times with +OPK and no ovulation. [emoji17] I'm afraid temping will be harder on vacay, but will try! And unfortunately I don't get any EWCM, mostly just watery. So I'll be taking preseed with us too! So I'll be Hoping this small dose of Clomid is enough to kick those eggies out! And maybe just EOD while on vacay to relax and hope that helps! [emoji4]

True Blue
June 22nd, 2015, 08:46 AM
Taytum it's possible we will be attempting on vacation too if we don't get a BFP before then so I have decided to sway hard right up until vacation and then relax. I'm going to stick to EOD and add a couple of extra attempts around the time I expect to O. I don't want to bring the stress of swaying away with us. No opks, no charting just relaxation and fun!!

tfahn
June 22nd, 2015, 01:54 PM
I'm CD15, hopefully O will show up any day now. Last month it was CD20, so maybe by the end of the week:)

TaytumJ
June 22nd, 2015, 02:44 PM
I think I'll be too anxious on the Clomid to give it all up, but I think the OPKs will give me a good idea and then I can hopefully get a positive then try to get 3x in the next 48hrs. Or, maybe I won't O until we're back! Haha.

Good luck, tfahn! Lots of blue baby dust! [emoji170][emoji92][emoji170]

True Blue
June 22nd, 2015, 03:26 PM
I love a good book!! Thank you I will look out for that one :) reading takes my mind off swaying.

True Blue
June 22nd, 2015, 03:26 PM
Wrong thread but right poster :D

Ashforblue
June 22nd, 2015, 05:50 PM
I really hope that clomid gives you that bfp Taytum!! Even if you just did EOD, you'd get at least 2 attempts in the fertile window... I've notice a lot of boy moms either dtd all week in the window or just twice! Fx for all you ladies:fx:

TaytumJ
June 22nd, 2015, 06:59 PM
True - lol I got ya! Yes, give it a try; it helped the time go by in my 2ww for sure!

Ash - yeah I think a lot of people said they did EOD and ended with boys. Depending on timing I might have 3 attempts in. Hoping with OPKs I can still pinpoint O then get in several attempts!

Does anyone else use the Kindara app as well to chart? I do, but was wondering if anyone else did and wanted to follow there as well! I'm Taytum on there as well haha[emoji4]

Ashforblue
June 22nd, 2015, 08:45 PM
I haven't heard kindara... Will have to check it out!

Foxcubblue
June 23rd, 2015, 07:22 AM
Hi foxcubblue ... m 7dpo today ...m trying not to test before 8 dpo but may b i will drag now to 9dpo :) and will test thn ...
Hope u O soon and this becomes ur month... good luck ...

Hi Goodmom! Have you tested yet?

Foxcubblue
June 23rd, 2015, 07:29 AM
I'm CD3, getting ready to start Clomid 50mg 5-9! We'll be going on vacation the 1st-5th so I really hope I can confirm O with at least one temp before leaving! Otherwise we may just be doing OED, as that's probably right in my fertile week! Ugh.

What do the cups do? I've never used them, but have always laid still for 10 mins after with a pillow under my hips. I'll be interested to find out more about them!

The instead cups are meant to be used as menstrual cups (they are also called 'moons cups'?). You just pop them in straight after DTD and they hold the little swimmers right up next to your cervix. Means you can get up straight away and walk around! I think we might use them for our day of O am attempt, I really really need to get a BFP this month if possible as DH has a 100 mile cycle ride at the end of August and I won't be able to stop him doing lots of cycling beyond this attempt, so would need to stop TTC until well after the ride (I can't face that, having now done all this prep and diet etc!).

Taytum and True - where are you going on hols to? It is an excellent distraction from swaying, we are just back from a week away which was right over AF and stopped me being too disappointed with my BFN.

Ash - GL! My fingers are crossed for you!

TaytumJ
June 23rd, 2015, 07:50 AM
Fox, those sound like a great idea! I may have to get some as laying around sometimes isn't the most convenient lol. I really hope this cycle works for you! Can't wait to follow along!

We're going down to a big lake (Lake of the Ozarks for the fourth!). Friends of ours have a house on the lake so we go boating and all that for a few days. Extra vitamin D! [emoji4]

Foxcubblue
June 23rd, 2015, 08:37 AM
Taytum - that sounds amazing! Lake houses are something we can only dream of over here in the grey UK (as is getting any natural vitamin d!)

TaytumJ
June 23rd, 2015, 08:56 AM
Yes! Life is always better at the lake! [emoji6] I always wondered about that...do you guys usually get some sun?

Ashforblue
June 23rd, 2015, 10:41 AM
Taytum~ I'm actually from Missouri & we would go to the lake of the ozarks a lot!! Have fun!

Foxcub~ I hope you catch the egg b4 he does the cycling!

goodmom
June 23rd, 2015, 10:41 AM
Hi Goodmom! Have you tested yet?
Hi
Foxcubblue ...thanks for asking ... i tested on 8dpo and 9dpo and had bfn :( .. so now i have decided to only check at 11dpo ...[emoji4]
I usually have long cycles so hoping tht i might get late results not sure thou ...lets hope for the good ...
Goodluck to u and to all other ladies swaying/testing ....[emoji173]

tfahn
June 23rd, 2015, 10:58 AM
CD16 and I think my OPK 's are getting darker today so hopefully O will be here soon. BD this AM since that was our EOD attempt, if the OPK turns positive today would you BD again this evening?

Almost freaked out this morning when my temp jumped up like .4 since my OPK's have not been positive I thought I missed the big O, but I checked last month's chart and the same thing occurred on CD16 and that month I didn't O until CD20. Hopefully my temp comes down tomorrow or else I would have only had 1, maybe 2, attempts in the window.

TaytumJ
June 23rd, 2015, 02:04 PM
Ash - really? I'm from Iowa so we try to go down often! Our friends have a house close to the Horny Toad so we're over in that area. [emoji4]

Goodmom - it's probably too early for your tests...fingers crossed BFP at 11dpo!

Tfahn- if you BD'd today and get a positive this afternoon I would BD tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night, or since you already have an attempt in today, wait until tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. Good luck!! [emoji92]

First day of Clomid and no side effects! Yay!

Edit: I lied. I have some stretchy CM. [emoji15] I never get that unless we've been BDing!

Foxcubblue
June 25th, 2015, 08:23 AM
So excited about Goodmum's BFP!!!

Taytum - we do actually sometimes get sun here, but it is often rather grey and drizzly!! Top temps in summer are about 28oc so not too hot.

When are you expecting to ovulate this cycle? We might have our fertile window at the same time I think!

TaytumJ
June 25th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Yes congrats Goodmum! Lead the way for a blue bean for us! [emoji4]

I bet you're used to it there; I just couldn't live without continual sunshine! I would actually love to move south to have more sun and warm weather all the time. You are a tough cookie in my eyes with grey and drizzly! Haha

I'm thinking (hoping) CD16. They say 5-7 days after last Clomid pill, so I'm going on the long end and going to say CD16. Although earlier would be great! Got some creamy cm this morning.

When are you hoping to O? I'm just excited to actually think I will O this month! Haha

Foxcubblue
June 25th, 2015, 09:18 AM
Well, I'm CD 15 today, and last month it was Cd 20 (although that was a bit of a shock - month before that it was cd 35!!!! Although I think mainly due to the pregnacare tablets I was taking which I dropped on atomic's advice). So hoping it will happen in about 5 days' time. I have quite a lot of ewcm at the mo and put in my instead cup yesterday to catch some, which I ph tested and it was 8.5!!!! I know ph isn't meant to matter, but I was still pretty pleased!

I have an uncle who lives in Springfield - is that anywhere near you?! I would love hotter, sunnier summers and colder, snowier winters - we seriously considered emigrating to Canada for a while!! Hard to leave family though ��

TaytumJ
June 25th, 2015, 11:23 AM
EWCM is a good indication of hopeful impending O! And that's great with the PH levels! Hoping those are all great signs for you. Are you doing OPKs too?

Yeah - one state over! [emoji4] Probably about a 6hr drive from me...so similar weather! I was surprised at how similar Canada's weather was to me; I figured it snowed year round lol. They said it just snows more, but they do get warm summers as well!

tfahn
June 25th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Finally got my +OPK yesterday on CD17, no temp spike yet.

Ashforblue
June 25th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Foxcub~ do you know what state your uncle lives in? There is a Springfield in about every state!!

It's super hot here! But of course without all the humidity!! I'm getting nervous about testing on Saturday... I'm only going to be 9 dpo so should I just wait?

Tahn~ GL!!!

tfahn
June 25th, 2015, 09:36 PM
With DD1 I had a really faint positive on 9 dpo, the Next's day test was easier to see. I am going to try to hold out to 10 dpo this time, easier said then done :)

Ashforblue
June 25th, 2015, 10:26 PM
It is hard to wait! I almost tested today when I woke up, luckily though, they were downstairs & I was upstairs & had to pee too bad!! It was a close one though, hehe

Foxcubblue
June 26th, 2015, 04:07 AM
Turns out it's not Springfield at all....it's Fairfield, Iowa! (Too much Simpsons in my life!). I thought the Iowa bit rang a bell!

Ash, I can't believe you have held out to 9dpo, I always start at 7!! Well done!!! I had positive with both my girls at 9dpo so it can be done!

TaytumJ
June 26th, 2015, 07:07 AM
Ash - good willpower! Will you be for sure testing tomorrow at 10dpo? So excited for you!!

Fox - yes, I live in Iowa! So exact same weather lol. I'm more central than Fairfield, but what a crazy, small world! [emoji4]

Ashforblue
June 26th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Thx ladies!! Actually Taytum I'm going to be 9 dpo tomorrow.... So don't have enough will power to hold out for 10dpo, lol!! Even though if it's a negative like I'm expecting, I'll wait till Monday!! That's when AF is due anyway... Eeeeek, I'm going to have to do some extra distracting stuff so today goes by fast!! My hubby thinks I'm def preggo b/c all the bding we did!! I told him that's not the way it always works, ha! If it's a bfn, I think next time We will not dtd 7x in a row....:cool:

goodmom
June 26th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Good luck Ash and all other ladies ...Hope u all get bfps... :)

TaytumJ
June 26th, 2015, 01:03 PM
If only it worked that way! [emoji6] Good luck to you! I'll be stalking for a BFP!

tfahn
June 26th, 2015, 02:46 PM
I am with you Ash if I get a BFN this month we will not BD as much as we did this attempt, it was getting to be a chore at the end
:)

Foxcubblue
June 28th, 2015, 04:16 AM
+ve Opk this morning at 6am, first attempt done!!! Wish me luck!!

Ash, praying that your BFN turns into a BFP tomorrow!

True Blue
June 28th, 2015, 04:28 AM
Good Luck Foxcub :bluesperm:

goodmom
June 28th, 2015, 04:31 AM
Good luck ...foxcubblue ....

TaytumJ
June 28th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Good luck Foxclub!!

prayingforababyboy
June 28th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Good luck dear !!

Ashforblue
June 28th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Good luck Foxcub!!! :bluecheer: I'm so excited for you this month!!

Getting nervous about tomorrow.... But also thinking that I might have O'd later then I think since I don't temp & only go off +opks.... So this could either be cd10 like ff thinks or it might just be cd9 right? Anyways, AF is due either Tuesday or Wednesday so we will see!! My bb are big & sore today but that could just be AF on her way.... It's the weight gain too b/c they have gotten massive!! My hubby is very, very happy, lol!!

goodmom
June 28th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Good luck hun .... fx for u ... i hope u get ur ray of hope tomorrow ...lol my hubby is also happy abt the weight gain there lol .... m really hoping to hear the good news tomorrow frm u :) Ash

Ashforblue
June 28th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Your so sweet, thank you Goodmom!!:heart:

Ashforblue
June 29th, 2015, 10:38 AM
I'm back in here for July!! Just waiting for AF to show..... Tomorrow or Wednesday I guess!

TaytumJ
June 29th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Ahh sorry to hear that, Ash. We welcome you back, but wish you were joining the due date thread. Hopefully we can all join together this month!

fox
July 1st, 2015, 12:47 PM
Well looks like I'm back. My Beta's went down and I started bleeding today. I was 5 weeks 2 days :( Am I supposed to wait a cycle to start trying again?

goodmom
July 1st, 2015, 03:16 PM
Oh fox hugss .... so sorry :(

TaytumJ
July 1st, 2015, 03:21 PM
So sorry Fox. It's never easy or fair. Please take care of yourself.

I think it depends on your doctor's preference; some people do, some people believe when their body is ready it will let them know.

Foxcubblue
July 1st, 2015, 03:42 PM
Really sorry to hear this, fox :-( hugs

Ashforblue
July 1st, 2015, 04:33 PM
I'm so sorry Fox... :hugs:

Quinn31
July 21st, 2015, 08:15 AM
Anyone trying this cycle? Or is there anything anyone has freaked out about lately? I'm nervous about my husband's age, he's 44 I also started getting nervous it's going to take a long time again. I'm trying to keep myself as positive as possible, kind of like The Secret thing that Oprah turned into a phenomenon.

TaytumJ
July 21st, 2015, 10:07 AM
I'm trying this cycle! [emoji4][emoji170] I'm on CD6, 100mg of Clomid. So obviously the Clomid makes me nervous, but if it gives me a bfp that's what I'm mostly hoping for. I hear you on taking a while - we've almost been trying for a year. But you're right; stay positive!

Quinn31
July 21st, 2015, 03:39 PM
My friend recently was pregnant with a boy from clomid. I had a girl from clomid and IUI which is apparently rare, of course! How long have you been swaying?

friendlyboot
August 11th, 2015, 07:22 AM
hi ladies! i'm new to this forum and team blue! great thread. thx for the tips ;)

bit about me.

i'm on my first cycle post partrum @ 10.5mths. still feeding my DD2 on demand. got pregnant (planned) first cycle while still feeding DD1.
getting my body ready to ttc. booked in for a gastroscopy (referred by my OB from my last pregnancy) to rule out a hernia which causes hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness).

the forum is a little overwhelming for me, can't figure out what i should be doing.

anyway, point is, i'm about 2 months out before we'll ttc #3, just wondering what you would suggest me to do to get my body ready to sway blue?

(healthy lifestyle with a bmi 23).

look forward getting to know you all better :) :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk