PDA

View Full Version : Found HB on right side... gender preditions

dreamingpink3
June 11th, 2015, 01:45 PM
I am 7 weeks 1 day and just found babies HB on the far right of my pantyline. So excited! Any ideas what gender Im likely to have based on the ramzi theory, i dint really know much about it but thought you ladies may be able to help :)

atomic sagebrush
June 11th, 2015, 02:49 PM
You have to actually have an ultrasound for Ramzi to work. :) CAn't go off heartbeat

dreamingpink3
June 11th, 2015, 04:49 PM
having a scan tomorrow although it wont be transvaginal

XXforhubby
June 12th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Please don't put much stock in this. My little guy (swayed for a girl for my DH), my placenta was, and still is, on the left and I also ovulated from my left ovary (both seen on a transvaginal US at 6w 1d). He is very much a boy according to the MaterniT21 prenatal test and from what we could discern from my 13w 5d US. We couldn't get a great potty shot from him (he has long legs!), but I thought I did see a bat and balls at one point, lol!

Just don't get your hopes up, or down! It really could go either way and treat this as something fun and whimsical to think about!

FX and GL!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

dreamingpink3
June 12th, 2015, 10:03 AM

So this is baby... looks more like a baby bird than a human lol but anyway placenta was anterior so i guess that means neither left or right?

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Anterior means it's across the front.

I believe for Ramzi to work, it has to be a transvag ultrasound anyway. :)

dreamingpink3
June 12th, 2015, 12:35 PM
ooh yeh i cant have those. have serious issues with anyone going down there :/

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2015, 04:33 PM
They are not fun, that's for sure. o.O

Burakoam
June 14th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Ramzi still 'works' with abdominal... They say you flip it... So baby looks to be on the right but is really more to the left when they did the ultrasound... But because placenta is anterior i hate to say you wont have much fun with the theory because most will say 50/50... My placenta is anterior for what its worth.. I ovulated and baby implanted from the right side which is supposed to be a boy per ramzi but she is all girl supposedly from 16 and 20 week ultrasound.. So like XX says just think of it as fun if you are gonna go off anything ramzi for sure..

bunnywabbit
June 14th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I don't put stock in it. I was told I ovulated on the left, baby settled on the left at my transvaginal scan. Very much boyish by his 13 week scan.