PDA

View Full Version : Twointow83's TTC thread- Rainbow baby in pink plz ;)

Pages : [1] 2

twointow83
June 12th, 2015, 10:59 AM
My Sway

Diet:
LE with a special circumstance twist (whole grains instead of simple carbs and such). Doing the best I can... it's complicated.
Meat: Little to no red meat (basically the contents of the occasional hot dog or the very rare polish sausage- very rare occasion not sausage ;) ). Minimal chicken. Occasional turkey.
Dairy: I eat a fair bit of cottage cheese and yogurt when I can fit it into my daily stats. Rarely cheese (haven't had any cheese yet, but not ruling it out completely). Occasionally 2% milk when needed to boost my stats to minimum reqs.
Carbs: Mostly from dairy and whole grain sources, but occasionally I'll have a simple carb of some form such as a cup of sweet tea or wine when empty calories are needed and my carb levels can survive the hit.
Fruits and Veggies: Not often. Too low in calories for the most part and I have enough issues hitting my calorie goal each day. When I do have them it's typically a higher calorie option such as peas, corn or tomotoes. Occasionally I'll have eggplant also.
Fats: I get these mostly from dairy, but they also come in with mayo, butter and occasionally peanut butter.

Exercise:
Getting my sweat on 6x a week for 60 mins.

Sups and meds:
Daily:
Zantac
Folic acid
Baby Asprin
Potassium
Other:
Clomid (50 mg CD 3-7)

DH is taking:
Olive leaf extract 500 mg/day

Frequency:
Every 4 days

Alcohol:
Arbor mist 6% alcohol... no set plan here, just whenever I can fit it into the diet.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10750;443/st/20150531/e/I+started+swaying/k/6ab0/event.png

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/praynsway_1.png

maidentomother
June 12th, 2015, 12:11 PM
I would not go over 60g protein daily. Also, I wouldn't use loratadine during a Clomid cycle unless you have copious EWCM bc Clomid usually has such a strong drying effect and you need SOME fertile CM to conceive. The rest sounds fab!

twointow83
June 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I did some tweaking on the diet for today. My boys were having hot dogs for lunch and hot dogs are great sources of fat with minimal protein. My issue was using PB to fill my fat req. PB is loaded with fat but it's also a decent source of protein. So, I swapped out a serving of PB for a couple hot dogs w/ some mustard (no bread) and protein is exactly were it needs to be. Still need some tweaking because I'm over 4 on sugar now and about over 320 on sodium (atomic says salt is not a big deal though). The empty calories are what are making me twinge though lol. I have to have 2 cups of tea and 2 cups of wine to make my calories a minimum of 1,200 (I don't eat much) but I am doing it for the sake of swaying. Normally I fill those calories with things that would send my protein through the roof (milk is a prime example) and I drink tea but not 420 calories worth and between then tea and the wine it adds up to 420.

I can try going w/o the claritin, but I take it because I have a lot of sinus drainage even with it... without it I am a hot mess lol (especially this time of year). Clomid did dry me up some when I took it before so I should at least try it. W/o clomid my CM is CRAZY EWCM during my fertile time (it's gross really...) but when I took clomid before my CM was creamy around my fertile window. Maybe the clomid will do me a favor and dry up my sinuses too :rofl:

atomic sagebrush
June 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM
If that is what is working for you, that's fine. A bit high in protein but anyone who has lost 100 lbs has a ton of leeway with diet. :)

You need the Claritin and Loratadine for health, right? I generally dont use antihistamine with Clomid.

twointow83
June 12th, 2015, 05:20 PM
I am still overweight.... about 30-40 pounds. The diet is literally the opposite of what I am supposed to be doing (high protein, low carb, low fat... I literally have no calorie limit as long as I follow the rules). Suddenly trying to keep protein low and simple carbs[breads, pasta, starchy veggies, etc] and fat high while also monitoring calories is providing quite a challenge. Honestly I don't know if it's right, with the dairy n such just trying to make it work for the sway. Been crazy hungry all day... have been since I started *sigh* I think my body is craving the protein level it is used to. Praying I conceive quickly or my body adjusts quickly... either way.

Claritin is loratidine... just generic and name brand. I take it for sinus drainage. Nothing life or death just comfort... so I am not gagging on grossness. But I am willing to try to drop it if it means a possible quicker conception. :)

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

twointow83
June 13th, 2015, 10:55 AM
So, diet went to pot last night. Our anniversary was on the 8th and we didn't get to do anything because hubby had to work over so he surprised me by taking us out for an anniversary dinner. They literally had nothing diet friendly there... except a side salad, so I avoided red meat but otherwise got what I wanted which ended up being chicken. So while I don't have numbers (little hole-in-the-wall restraunt so it is not like I can even begin to put it in myfitnesspal accurately, I know just about all my stats ended up being high... except maybe fat. On to another day...

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2015, 01:33 PM
I am still overweight.... about 30-40 pounds. The diet is literally the opposite of what I am supposed to be doing (high protein, low carb, low fat... I literally have no calorie limit as long as I follow the rules). Suddenly trying to keep protein low and simple carbs[breads, pasta, starchy veggies, etc] and fat high while also monitoring calories is providing quite a challenge. Honestly I don't know if it's right, with the dairy n such just trying to make it work for the sway. Been crazy hungry all day... have been since I started *sigh* I think my body is craving the protein level it is used to. Praying I conceive quickly or my body adjusts quickly... either way.

Claritin is loratidine... just generic and name brand. I take it for sinus drainage. Nothing life or death just comfort... so I am not gagging on grossness. But I am willing to try to drop it if it means a possible quicker conception. :)

But remember what we talked about though - YOUR rules are not everyone else's rules. You have to be sure you are getting what is right for your health and wellbeing, above all else Bad health = no baby anyway. Health first.

Don't worry about your diet one meal at a time, look at the big picture. Happy anniversary! Cheating on special occasions is mandatory on LE Diet. :)

twointow83
June 13th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Thanks atomic :D

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 02:43 PM
DVD arrived today! Time to get my cardio on :) [emoji28] [emoji331] This gonna be fun with sore muscles, courtesy of painting but lets get it done :D

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Cardio: Check! :cheerteam:

Are we supposed to eat more to make up for lost calories or no? I ask because it's nearly 5 pm and I am sitting at 90 net calories (still have to eat dinner-burned 450 according to MFP during workout). According to MFP a bump in calorie allowance (making up for burned off calories) also means more fat, carbs, and protein allowed. I know how all this works when on a regular diet but not in relation to swaying...

atomic sagebrush
June 15th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Only if you NEED to because weight is flying off!

XXforhubby
June 15th, 2015, 04:51 PM
DVD arrived today! Time to get my cardio on :) [emoji28] [emoji331] This gonna be fun with sore muscles, courtesy of painting but lets get it done :D

What did you end up ordering?

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Only if you NEED to because weight is flying off!

Ok. I ask because it's nearly 5 pm and I am sitting at 310 net calories (still have to eat dinner-burned 450 according to MFP during workout). According to MFP a bump in calorie allowance (making up for burned off calories) also means more fat, carbs, and protein allowed. I know how all this works when on a regular diet but not in relation to swaying...

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 04:59 PM
What did you end up ordering?

Sweating to the oldies 3. It's fun like a dance workout but kind to my joints which aren't in the greatest shape and I still get a solid workout :)

XXforhubby
June 15th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Sounds like fun! I love doing workouts that don't seem like work but get the job done!!

twointow83
June 15th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Then you'd love this video :) There is a clip of the first warm-up workout on YT. It's chopped and pieced back together to make it shorter but it will give you an idea. Right about "born to be wild" (7th song) you can start to get a little wore out, but "rockin' robin is the next song and it's my fav one so it peps me right back up then after that there is only one more song before the cool down. I also love the fact that there are people of ALL shapes and sizes on there instead of a bunch of folks that look like they just walked out of a fitness magazine. Iif I start to get wore out or rmy muscles are sore or something I find the biggest person on stage and think "If they can do it, then so can I!" and it keeps me going :)

Here is the link to the clip, and another one of the end of it showing how much ppl have lost which was always an encouragement when trying to lose weight... one guy lost 300 pounds!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhZ2fYQj6IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzKVMySXk8

atomic sagebrush
June 16th, 2015, 01:17 PM
I don't alter the diet based on exercise. I think too many people overestimate (by a LOT) the cals they burn when exercising and I think it is best to have the diet limits set in place and not change them unless people see physical results (weight loss). Otherwise I would see people estimating that they need to eat 2500 cals a day because of exercise when really they have only burned 200 cals off. :)

The rules may be different for you because you cannot eat the same way that others can though. So what is right for you is not going to necessairly be what is right for others.

twointow83
June 16th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Thanks atomic :)

twointow83
June 16th, 2015, 02:58 PM

Is this close enough? I didn't eat my first meal until almost 2 so I am kinda limited on what I can eat now and a big bulk of these stats come from milk and wine to make up calories and such. This is my planned day and I think I am overestimating what I can eat as is so I am not sure I can really add anything in. It is 2 meals- the one I just ate (whole grain elbow pasta with seasoning from a hamburger helper and a touch of milk) and dinner (half a polish sausage with 4% cottage cheese and sweet peas made with butter for added flavor and fat) plus drink which include a powerade zero which really only adds potassium and sodium to my stats, 16 oz of 2% milk and 8 oz of peach chardonnay. Is this good or do I need to try to squeeze something else in somewhere? I can if I must but that would mean either eating late or basically having back-to-back meals which I know is no good. Tomorrow I need to eat sooner to avoid this but I have to figure out today lol. Part of me wonders if the diet is going to do me any good because I consistently go above or below my stats daily and AF is due Friday so I am running out of time. The stats on success with diet after 4 weeks aren't great to begin with. Guess I am going to have to do like atomic says and pray the clomid carries me. TIA.

ETA a note for atomic in case she see this :) Yes, I know my rules are not the same as others ;) I am not ignoring this or you. I just want to make sure I am not putting all my eggs in that basket and either A: my nutrients are too low to conceive or B: my nutrients are so off kilter that I am inadvertently swaying blue :) So, I am *trying* to follow the same guidelines as everyone else to the very best of my ability :)

twointow83
June 16th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Oh and should I be losing weight by now? I started the diet roughly 2 weeks ago and according to today's weigh in I've lost about 2 pounds BUT the last time I weighed in I had gained and the time before that I had lost the same 2 pounds. I seem to just keep losing and gaining the same 2 pounds...

twointow83
June 17th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Woo-hoo! Think I am finally losing weight *knocks on wood*. Weighed in this morning and I am down one pound OUT OF the 2 pounds I have been going up and down. In other words I am down 3 pounds from 2 weeks ago and 1 pound from yesterday. Normally I wouldn't get excited about 1 pound but with AF due in the next couple days (I always gain weight just before AF) I think it is a legit loss which means struggling to get it right or not, the diet might actually be working :) Losing weight is the key thing, right? The whole point of the diet? If so, then even if I am not doing it perfect (mildly perfectionist lol) if I am losing it means it should be swaying, right? :cheer:

cardio time :) :running:

atomic sagebrush
June 17th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Keep up the good work! :)

twointow83
June 18th, 2015, 03:50 PM
I edited my first post in this thread to be more specific about my sway if anyone wants to take a look. As always, constructive criticism is welcome :)

Not thrilled that sometime in the next 24 or so hours AF will be making her return, but I will be glad to finally close this chapter of my life and start the next. So, bring it on AF. Let's get this "party" started :rofl:

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2015, 02:00 PM
temps still up today...any developments on AF front?

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Nope. But expecting it any time now. We used condoms until I was 100% sure I had O'd. As much as I hated to watch O come and go without an attempt I didn't want to risk another loss by not following doctor's orders and not being healed up enough afte D&C. I usually start in the evening so there is still time. Btw that reminds me of something I read on here before... something about when AF starts and sway. I can't remember how they said it worked as far as what swayed which way but is that legit?

Also, I had killer insomnia last night and didn't get to sleep until well after 3 am so when my alarms went off at 6am I slept right through them. That temp was taken very late. Honesty, it should probably be marked as "disturbed" but I tend not to do that unless it really messes up my chart by going way off the reservation. I deal with insomnia most nights so this happens more than I'd like so rather that having to "disturb" half my chart I make a note of the time taken and leave it be unless it's around O time or completely messes up my chart.

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 02:32 PM
If you look at my chart you'll see what I mean. All the solid dots/circles are temps taken on time. All the empty circles (circle outline w/ no center) are my insomnia temps... days where I was up so late that I slept through my alarms the next morning and took my temp late. Some are an hour late, some 2 hours and even a couple that were 3 hours late, like this morning, but as long as they fit in with my overall pattern I let them "live" lol. And if you see the circle on CD 28 floating out there all by its lonesome, that is a disturbed temp. It was too far off the reservation for me so I marked "disturbed", otherwise it would have messed up my O calculations. Also as you can see by the fact that CD 31's temp "survived" I am much less picky about PRE-O temps dropping as I am about them jumping. I hope all that makes sense... lol.

maidentomother
June 19th, 2015, 03:23 PM
I also suffer from insomnia and poor/restless sleep, and I have an erratic schedule and wake up at different times every day. I take basically the same approach to my attempts and adjust as needed, as I've learned by approximately how much not sleeping/oversleeping will raise my temps (.2 F usually). On my charts solid circles mean I slept okay and a normal amount of time. Open circles mean I slept too little, too much, or poorly and often those temps are manually adjusted. Anyway, I totally understand your system and it sounds like a great one! It can be hard temping accurately with sleep issues.

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Yes, it can be. Sleeping poorly doesn't tend to affect my temps for some reason. Probably because it's not a once in awhile thing for me. I toss and turn most nights because my hips and shoulders hurt if I stay on one side too long, sleeping on my stomach isn't comfortable and thanks to losing a bunch of weight my tail bone gets sore if I sit or lay on my back for too long. I also almost always get up at least once to get a drink and use the restroom at night. Then DH's alarms for work start sounding off at 3:30 am. So, for me, a good night's sleep is the exception. Not the rule :( BUT from what I understand, that can only help my sway. So at least for once it is good for something lol.

ETA: I just read your signature. (((HUGS))).... for all of it!

ETA again: Good Lord I sound old, lol. I just reread what I wrote and sheesh lol. With all my aches and pains I sound like I am like 70 or something, lol. I won't even be 32 until next month. :rofl:

maidentomother
June 19th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Thank you. <3

I have severe scoliosis which causes constant muscle tension and spasms plus rheumatoid arthritis, I am in severe chronic pain mkst of the time, bedridden but with the boniest tailbone ever (I think it sticks out extra too bc of my back) plus bony hips, so I totally understand! I often feel elderly. When I go to the orthopedist I'm the only one under 50 and worse off than them all, it's super depressing. Anyway, yeah, pain/discomfort makes it very hard to sleep. And I'm on 2 highly sedating meds at high dose, always tired...but can't sleep at normal times, sigh.

I'm so sorry you have similar issues, and omg I'd go nuts if an alarm went off at 3:30am! My last BF liked to blast hard rock at insane, literally painful decibels late at night, right when I was trying to wind down. Asking him to turn it down/close the door/use headphones resulted in a sulky tantrum and slammed door...I put up with him for WAY too long.

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Re when AF starts - that is something I have been noticing over the years that the gals who are starting at night seem to be more pink friendly (esp. if they go from starting in the morning, to starting at night) and vice versa with the trend being reported by both groups. I have some old hippy fertility book that claimed that starting period later in the day may be a sign of lowered fertility and starting in the morning may be a sign of higher fertility. I think it's interesting because when I was a teenager I had really irregular cycles and always started in the afternoon or evening, then about age 19-20 they became very regular started first thing in the morning, and stayed there for the next 20 years (during which time I conceived 4 boys) and then suddenly started coming in the evening when I was over 40 and there they've stayed. Conceived a girl getting AF in the evening. Just makes me wonder about it since so many boy/girl moms are having AF come at a different time of day when swaying.

twointow83
June 19th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Re when AF starts - that is something I have been noticing over the years that the gals who are starting at night seem to be more pink friendly (esp. if they go from starting in the morning, to starting at night) and vice versa with the trend being reported by both groups. I have some old hippy fertility book that claimed that starting period later in the day may be a sign of lowered fertility and starting in the morning may be a sign of higher fertility. I think it's interesting because when I was a teenager I had really irregular cycles and always started in the afternoon or evening, then about age 19-20 they became very regular started first thing in the morning, and stayed there for the next 20 years (during which time I conceived 4 boys) and then suddenly started coming in the evening when I was over 40 and there they've stayed. Conceived a girl getting AF in the evening. Just makes me wonder about it since so many boy/girl moms are having AF come at a different time of day when swaying.

That is interesting. I am trying to think back for myself. When I was younger (school aged) my cycles were crazy irregular, but at least I had them. I always started during the day... in school, completely unaware it was coming because as I said my cycles were crazy irregular. I remember once (wearing a pair of khakis I borrowed from a friend no less) I started as lunch time and had NO idea until there was a mess. #1 most humiliating experience of my life! Later, after my cycles got worse, it changed (assuming I had AF at all that is). I really don't know if it was night or morning that I started, I assume it was morning but I am not sure. I just know that when I went to bed- nothing but when I woke up the witch was in town. Since losing weight and finally getting more regular cycles I generally start late in the evening. So I guess I might be the exception? Seeing as the less fertile I am the earlier in the day I seem to start?? Curious to see if what I am doing to sway changes that...

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2015, 05:30 PM
It's just a guess about fertility - could be some other thing entirely, just interesting!!! :)

I think fertility is a continuum with "reduced fertility" on BOTH ends, one from being super thin and not making enough hormones, and the other from PCO and being overweight - which is really TOO many hormones. So I still think your experience fits in, thanks for sharing and everyone keep me posted about any of this.

twointow83
June 20th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Well... hmm... didn't expect this. I had a very small amount of spotting when I wiped last night and this morning nothing. I am cramping like crazy so I know it's coming though. Rarely do I have a true 13 day LP... usually when an old chart looks like 13 day LP that is because after 10 pm I count it as the next day for conformity's sake (If I go to bed I have no idea if I started at 10, 11, 2 or 3 so after 10 I round to the next day even if I am up past midnight). My last true 13 day LP was 6 years ago... Is there any way the diet or extreme exercise could be making my LP longer??

twointow83
June 20th, 2015, 05:52 PM
It's official! CD 1=Game on!

atomic sagebrush
June 21st, 2015, 11:51 AM
Well... hmm... didn't expect this. I had a very small amount of spotting when I wiped last night and this morning nothing. I am cramping like crazy so I know it's coming though. Rarely do I have a true 13 day LP... usually when an old chart looks like 13 day LP that is because after 10 pm I count it as the next day for conformity's sake (If I go to bed I have no idea if I started at 10, 11, 2 or 3 so after 10 I round to the next day even if I am up past midnight). My last true 13 day LP was 6 years ago... Is there any way the diet or extreme exercise could be making my LP longer??

YES absolutely diet and exercise can make LP longer - because with PCOS your LP tends to be short, since your body uses up the raw materials it needs to make progesterone, on testosterone instead. When you diet and exercise, this helps your blood sugar, which in turn lowers T production, freeing up more raw materials for prog. production and normalizing LP. :)

twointow83
June 21st, 2015, 12:11 PM
So, in other words the diet and exercise really is lowering my T, then? I thought it'd take more time seeing as how it is recommended to be doing it for 90 days.

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2015, 02:45 PM
It helps with the blood sugar immediately. We honestly don't know what the interplay is between blood sugar, testosterone, and PCO symptoms. :)

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2015, 02:46 PM
So, in other words the diet and exercise really is lowering my T, then? I thought it'd take more time seeing as how it is recommended to be doing it for 90 days.

The reason why we recommend 90 days is because that's what we've gotten best results with. Not because you don't see changes sooner. Changes do not necessarily = best chances at desired gender.

twointow83
June 23rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
Well, *fingers crossed* I am doing enough to better my odds because we are going ahead with TTC this month. Already started my clomid. I honestly don't expect to get preg this cycle (hoping to but not expecting it). So, I may still get more time to continue the diet and exercise and such and better my odds even more. But as you know we are trying to get preg ASAP so no time to skip a perfectly good cycle. So far I have been on the diet nearly a month, exercise (as suggested that is) just over a week. So, I guess we will see :) :fingers:

twointow83
July 13th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I had an iffy OPK yesterday but FINALLY, on CD 24: 26139 :running: DTD last night so hoping the timing works out :fingers: :pray:

twointow83
July 14th, 2015, 06:14 AM
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog.... :holysheep::running:
Go!:pinksperm:, go!! :noaf:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/Blinkies/TTC%20Blinkies/2WW/PUPO_2.gif

twointow83
August 3rd, 2015, 10:56 AM
Ok, so last cycle I was REALLY high strung. Having to focus on every little detail of TTC AND swaying, with the monkey wrench of clomid thrown in was a lot of stress. So this cycle I have made a decision to take it easier. As far as temps, I am not going to make a point to temp. I likely will through the week as I'll be up to get the kids off to school anyway but weekends are up in the air... If I happen to wake up then maybe I'll temp but I won't be setting an alarm unless I get an LH surge in which case temps will help me pinpoint exactly when I O'd and it will be a lot less stressful for me to wake up a couple extra mornings than to try to figure out "Am I ___ DPO or ___ DPO?" After O, I might temp... or I might not :shrug: It'll probably be like before O.. if I am up anyway I'll temp but if not then I won't.

Diet wise, I am not counting anything anymore. This was the most stressful part for me (this and trying to figure out WTH was up with O). Trying to consistently stay within the guides, never too high or too low on anything... it is stressful. So I am going to try just being mindful of my choices. I may decide to count things up for a day every so often, to make sure I am not veering too far off course but for the most part I am just going to try to make LE friendly choices and leave it at that. Also, I am doing couch potato this cycle (mostly because I know keeping it up all cycle would be impossible with everything going on this month) so one less thing to worry about there too.

We are going to BD E4D, just like last cycle. DH is going to keep taking his OLE and I am backing off a bit from the baby asprin (just taking it less frequently, not stopping all together) and keeping up on my clomid, Zantac and FA regimen.

So that is our new plan. DH wants a girl but he kinda wants to just drop the sway. It is a lot of pressure on both of us. So, we are going to try a more easy going cycle and see if that is an agreeable compromise. Plus, I'll be going back to school soon and that is enough stress all by itself, lol. I'd be a neurotic mess if I tried to do it all perfectly. :fx: that this will be enough to get us a BFP and a pink bundle.

atomic sagebrush
August 4th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Tons of pink (and relaxed) dust headed your way.

twointow83
August 10th, 2015, 09:25 AM
We (hubby is off today) are home from our follicle study :) She (u/s tech) checked my lining and said it looked good. I had one HUGE follicle and one medium sized one that probably won't ovulate (both on left ovary). The big one was 31.55 mm and she said it was ready to pop any day! So I came home and tested and....

I'm actually going to O early!!!!! :suprise::running::fingers::cheer::bigsmile:

Time to BD! SOOOOO glad I waited last night to DTD until we found out the results today! Puts us closer to O and better chances of conception! Go! :pinksperm: go!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2015, 06:03 PM
just spotted this, best of luck and I am loving this month's attempt!!! Right down to the left sided O, you nailed it girl!

twointow83
August 12th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Does the left side O mean something I am not aware of? Thanks. As you know I am anxious to get that BFP this cycle so I am having to keep myself busy so I don't obsess. So far I have been doing okay with keeping my stressing and obsessing in check... just gotta keep doing so. :fingers:

mammacass
August 12th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Good luck two! I believe she is referring to Ramzi theory :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twointow83
August 12th, 2015, 08:46 PM
Good luck two! I believe she is referring to Ramzi theory :)

Ok thanks. Ill look that up and see what it is :)

mammacass
August 12th, 2015, 08:53 PM
I think basically it's left sided O/implantation favours girl!!

twointow83
August 12th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Oh cool! Is that a trusted theory (replying to threads, haven't looked it up yet). With my angel DD I Od from the right and she implanted "in the middle"(u/s tech's words).

mammacass
August 12th, 2015, 09:14 PM
It claims around 97% accuracy but is a theory only and definitely not 100%. Fingers crossed though!

twointow83
August 12th, 2015, 09:20 PM
I'll take what I can get lol. I know there is no guarantee. If I wasn't okay with the idea of another boy we wouldn't be TTC. But anything we can do to swing the odds toward girl (esp something that happens all by itself, no help from me) is a good thing :D

twointow83
August 13th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Huge temp shift this morning :) Looks like I landed with an O-2 timing. I believe I O'd sometime yesterday morning as cramping (which has been pretty bad lately) stopped completely around midday. Can't be 100% but that's what I think. So begins the 2WW. I have lots of projects planned to keep busy. Hopefully they won't get done too quickly and will help keep me busy the entire 2WW to keep me from obsessing. :fingers:

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Does the left side O mean something I am not aware of? Thanks. As you know I am anxious to get that BFP this cycle so I am having to keep myself busy so I don't obsess. So far I have been doing okay with keeping my stressing and obsessing in check... just gotta keep doing so. :fingers:

Gee whiz I almost didn't read this thread again!

NO, I am not referring to Ramzi and NO it does not have 97% accuracy.

There is a study out there done by some reputable Japanese researchers that found that in a 3 month pattern, if you ovulated R, R, L, you are 75% likely to have a girl. So it may be a little bit more likely to be a girl from a left side ovulation (teensy weensy)

twointow83
August 14th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Oh. Well, hate to kink the chain but if O pains are any indication this is my 3rd cycle Oing from the left. First cycle after loss I ONLY had pain on left side, zero on right. Second cycle after I had loads and loads of pain on my left starting pretty early in cycle, but only a few days the entire cycle with right side pain. And this cycle has been about the same as far as localization/location of pain, although it hurt A LOT more this cycle. Plus we also know this month is a lefty because of ultrasound. :shrug: Any chance that LLL means anything? *wink* :giggle:

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2015, 06:11 PM
It claims around 97% accuracy but is a theory only and definitely not 100%. Fingers crossed though!

I feel like we have seen plenty of Ramzi opposites on here to debunk that! EVen including some that they actually sent to Dr. Ramzi himself. :)

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Oh. Well, hate to kink the chain but if O pains are any indication this is my 3rd cycle Oing from the left. First cycle after loss I ONLY had pain on left side, zero on right. Second cycle after I had loads and loads of pain on my left starting pretty early in cycle, but only a few days the entire cycle with right side pain. And this cycle has been about the same as far as localization/location of pain, although it hurt A LOT more this cycle. Plus we also know this month is a lefty because of ultrasound. :shrug: Any chance that LLL means anything? *wink* :giggle:

O pain does not tell you where you're ovulating from though. You develop eggs in both ovaries and even though you had the pain this time on the side you Oed from it really, honestly doesn't mean a thing. I know people doubt me on this but there are TONS of people who have only pain on one side and are flabbergasted to find they Oed from the other.

LLL probably does mean something, I don't have time to look it up today, nag me!

I seriously only mentioned this as an aside, practically an old wives tale. Was not my intention for anyone to start taking it seriously because it is probably meaningless. there are many people who had opposites on this.

twointow83
August 14th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Eh, never put much stock in it. So you saying it doesn't have much affect bothers me about as much as you saying it's Friday lol. No biggie :) I am just the curious type :D

mammacass
August 14th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Ahhh sorry atomic and two, there I go off on a tangent lol. Most of what I have read on the net for Ramzi says 97% but I don't even think it has much effect myself... Stumps me how the side the placenta stems from can determine gender when it's down to x or y anyways [emoji13]

twointow83
August 14th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Ahhh sorry atomic and two, there I go off on a tangent lol. Most of what I have read on the net for Ramzi says 97% but I don't even think it has much effect myself... Stumps me how the side the placenta stems from can determine gender when it's down to x or y anyways [emoji13]

Agreed... sounds to me like one of those imaginary magic bullets.

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2015, 12:04 PM
but...it's Sunday...

;)

twointow83
August 17th, 2015, 11:44 AM
but...it's Sunday...

;)

See, now you went and just ruined my whole day *wink* :giggle:

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Wait a minute, now it's Monday. What is happening here?? It's like the days are changing every time I wake up. :think:

twointow83
August 17th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Oh Dear! We must find the culprit behind this! Off with their head :giggle:

twointow83
August 27th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Officially CD 1. Called to schedule my follicle study and I was told this time I'll have to pay up front since my ins doesn't pay for it so, since I don't have $180 just lying around, no follicle study this time :( Definitely going to make sure I have the money next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle though.... one way or another. Hopefully that won't be an issue but we shall see. Praying for another early O like last cycle as it made for a much less stressful cycle overall. Going to crush my pills again since that seemed to obviously make a difference.

As mentioned in other threads, DH has been pushing for more attempts (he wants to do EOD like the doc suggests) so we compromised with E4D with an extra attempt at +OPK this cycle. Hoping that is enough because he isn't thrilled about it as is but agreed to do it one more cycle. I think if this cycle is a bust he is going to want to go full-throttle because he said "and if that doesn't work are we just going to go for it??" and my sway isn't very strong to begin with(and now that school is back in session I really don't have the time to work on making it stronger.. not to mention the stress that induced on cycle 1 trying to get everything perfect)... that could completely destroy it... but I don't want this to become a big issue between us AND if this cycle is a no-go we'll be moving into month 4 on clomid and only have 2 months left if I don't request a switch to Femara or he won't switch me. I guess we will have to see how this cycle pans out and go from there. :fingers::luck::pray:

atomic sagebrush
August 28th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Good luck!!!!!

twointow83
August 28th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Thank you!

twointow83
September 8th, 2015, 11:14 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!! Not only is my lining GREAT (12.64, norm for this part of cycle is 8-12) but we have not one but TWO follicles about the same size... one on each side!!!! OMG!! Now we have to decide whether we want a girl or twins more (hold back on attempts or put pedal to metal). Geeze-O-Pete!! I am in a bit of shock!!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/TTC%20No%205/20150908_104943-1.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/TTC%20No%205/20150908_104923-1.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/TTC%20No%205/20150908_104934-1.jpg

Boyzmommy
September 8th, 2015, 11:39 AM
I m goingbon clomid as well just for swaying. Following u
Way to go girl

twointow83
September 8th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I m goingbon clomid as well just for swaying. Following u
Way to go girl

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear you got your BFP!

AFM... Go time!

twointow83
September 10th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Just updating my thread...

We are going for twins! We still have a 66% chance of at least 1 girl with twins and I like those odds! Add in clomid and other factors and I think it's worth the risk of multiple attempts. Just gotta catch them both!! I think tomorrow's temp will show an O for today based on cramping and recent OPK/O patterns. If I O today we'll have attempts for O, O-1, O-2 and I doubt it'll count for anything but I did have plenty of EW CM that day so there is also also O-4 :) I am itching to start my 2WW so I can start counting down to testing!! Hopefully school will keep me distracted, but it hasn't done a great job so far lol. :running::fingers::pray::twins::cheer:

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Good luck!

twointow83
September 19th, 2015, 06:03 AM
9 DPO
ICs (Clinical Guard)

FRER

twointow83
September 20th, 2015, 11:41 AM
10 DPO
ICs

Walmart first signal

Boyzmommy
September 20th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Congrats two

Butterfly Spirit
September 20th, 2015, 07:10 PM

:running: This is so exciting!

So this is a Clomid baby!? AWESOME!! :HH: It will be PINK

Stick baby stick!!

twointow83
September 20th, 2015, 07:13 PM

:running: This is so exciting!

So this is a Clomid baby!? AWESOME!! :HH: It will be PINK

Stick baby stick!!

Yep! A clomid baby... or possibly babies :bigsmile: Had 2 mature follicles when they did my follicle study. Pink is the hope... at least 1 girl would be nice! Bring some more estrogen into this house, lol.

Butterfly Spirit
September 20th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Yep! A clomid baby... or possibly babies :bigsmile: Had 2 mature follicles when they did my follicle study. Pink is the hope... at least 1 girl would be nice! Bring some more estrogen into this house, lol.

That's awesome! That could happen with clomid, especially since this isn't your first cycle with it! Your body has been gearing up for this!
Add a ticker like mine at 5 weeks kay! ;)

twointow83
September 20th, 2015, 10:16 PM
That's awesome! That could happen with clomid, especially since this isn't your first cycle with it! Your body has been gearing up for this!
Add a ticker like mine at 5 weeks kay! ;)
Lol... ok... why?

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

twointow83
September 21st, 2015, 05:43 AM
11 DPO

atomic sagebrush
September 21st, 2015, 03:00 PM
oooo....getting darker! Huge congrats!

twointow83
September 23rd, 2015, 05:45 AM
13 dpo
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/23/ce19c5c0c1c1b9ab02ef620103f70769.jpg

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

Boyzmommy
September 23rd, 2015, 03:38 PM
Congrats twointwo. I m excited for u
Hope u hear pink [emoji120]🏻

atomic sagebrush
September 26th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Looking good! :)

I want that temp to start rising now! :)

twointow83
September 26th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Looking good! :)

I want that temp to start rising now! :)
Not temping anymore. Taking progesterone so kinda feels pointless as it'd be artificially high.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

True Blue
September 26th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Yay Two :) !!! Congratulations that's definitely getting darker now :)

twointow83
October 2nd, 2015, 09:55 AM
So... I am in the hospital. Ended up in the ER last night and they admitted me. They did an u/s and there is one normal (uterine) pregnancy and one appears to be outside the uterus (they won't let me see u/s, so just going by what they are saying). It looks like I am going to lose both, though. My HCG is dropping so my OB says he isn't very optimistic. They are keeping me overnight and going to check my levels again tomorrow.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2015, 12:49 PM
OH no I'm so sorry two!! Praying for a miracle. :sadflwr:

mammacass
October 2nd, 2015, 03:52 PM
Oh no two, I am so sorry to hear this! [emoji17]big hugs [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

twointow83
October 2nd, 2015, 03:52 PM
I talked to the nurse a bit ago ( new one the others didn't say anything). She said that my OB disagreed with the ER doctor and thinks there is only one... the ectopic one. I guess when I asked him about the other one and he went with it I either threw him off, he didn't catch it or he hadn't actually seen the u/s yet. I asked the nurse to ask when she talks to him if she could also ask if he plans to do another u/s (so I know if I have to argue my case) and what his plan is (d&c, tube removal, etc.). But... yeah. Looks like the ER doc mispoke and it's just 1.

I guess the ONE thing that *might* come out of this nightmare is the fact that I am pretty sensitive to abnormalities so I knew, as I told DH last night "something is wrong, something is different. .. something is going on because this isn't normal". So we caught it early so I might stand a chance of saving my tube and even if not at least it probably won't rupture on me.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

mammacass
October 2nd, 2015, 03:56 PM
So unfair two, really hoping for the best outcome for you xxx

True Blue
October 2nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
I'm so so sorry Two :(

XXforhubby
October 2nd, 2015, 04:34 PM
I'm praying that this can all be resolved with minimal side effects and interventions.

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

ImmiNAddi
October 2nd, 2015, 04:38 PM
So sorry to read this Two. Hoping with all my might that you can get some positive answers soon xx

covered in blue
October 2nd, 2015, 04:47 PM
Oh two! I am so sorry to read this. So unfair. Big hugs xx that just seems so inadequate though :(
Something similar happened to a friend recently. She had an ectopic but they originally said she had a uterine pregnancy as well - apparently the blood can pool in the uterus and look like a gestational sack. Turned out it was just an ectopic in the end - defiantly try and get a second opinion if possible xx

Boyzmommy
October 2nd, 2015, 05:54 PM
Ahhh so sorry hun. I feel for u. May everything falls in line for u

Boyzmommy
October 2nd, 2015, 05:54 PM
U r so sweet lady i hope everything ll b good with u at end

Butterfly Spirit
October 2nd, 2015, 06:01 PM
Oh two, my heart sank for you when I read your update. I am so very sorry. I'm hoping for a miracle with atomic!! :HH: :sad: :HH:

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2015, 02:42 PM
Praying!!!!!

twointow83
October 3rd, 2015, 02:50 PM
Had surgery this morning and methotrexate in case anything was missed. So, it's over.... again :(

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Foxcubblue
October 3rd, 2015, 03:37 PM
Oh Two, I'm so sorry to see this update :sad: sending you big hugs

mammacass
October 3rd, 2015, 04:07 PM
Heartbreaking, sorry two xx

Butterfly Spirit
October 3rd, 2015, 06:51 PM
Oh Two, my heart is absolutely broken for you. Just cannot imagine what you are going through, it's not fair! But I have faith that your rainbow will come after your storm! Probably two bright little ones! :wink: :HH:

Just hold on and keep the faith. One bright thing that came from my first loss was my Rainbow Princess! So it makes your next sway for pink even STRONGER! :HH:

Boyzmommy
October 4th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Get well two

daisy4
October 4th, 2015, 07:01 PM
So sorry two ..hugs [emoji20]

twointow83
October 7th, 2015, 12:08 PM
I'm still PREGNANT!!!! NO JOKE!!! AND my beta went from 4,935 on Saturday morning to 11,000 yesterday when I took my blood test (doubling time= 71.78 hours so BARELY on the cusp of normal). For a moment when I saw the bean In THE UTERUS (wasn't there a few days ago btw!!) my heart leapt. I thought "my bean was strong enough to beat it all!!" but then my mind immediately went to the methotrexate :( Bean is JUST a gest sac and yolk sac and is measuring 5w 2d (I would be 5 weeks 6 days by ovulation... but i guess its possible this bean didn't implant until 4 days after the first... right??) with no fetal pole. Doctor told me to immediately start taking my multi vitamins again in hopes of stopping the methotrexate in it's tracks (*IF* this could be a viable pregnancy) as folic and other vitamins diminish it's effectiveness. BUT I am not holding my breath on this one. Even the OB (who said he was baffled btw, lol... leave it to me to stump the doc!) said not to get my hopes up. He had me schedule and u/s for next week and I already have orders for BW on Saturday. He said we'd know more then. So, thus begins the LONGEST week of my life!!

The down side, IF baby sticks if that he/she could have some pretty serious birth defects :( (Looking it up)

Scroll down to "Table 1" under "Folic acid antagonists in pregnancy: humans"
The effects of methotrexate on pregnancy, fertility and lactation | QJM: An International Journal of Medicine (http://qjmed.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/10/551)

mammacass
October 7th, 2015, 03:31 PM
OMG Two, what a roller coaster ride for you!!! have read your other post also, and a little confused (sorry I have just woken up bleary eyed lol) so was there a 2nd bean that was in the tube or was the haemorrhagic cyst on the ovary the problem all along??

twointow83
October 7th, 2015, 03:43 PM
OMG Two, what a roller coaster ride for you!!! have read your other post also, and a little confused (sorry I have just woken up bleary eyed lol) so was there a 2nd bean that was in the tube or was the haemorrhagic cyst on the ovary the problem all along??

That seems to be the question of the hour. I talked to my OB for the first time today since surgery. He said (before today's u/s) that during the surgery my tube looked great, that my uterus was swollen like it should be when preg but there was no uterine preg (again BEFORE the u/s) and that they barely got any tissue from the D&C and couldn't find bean outside the uterus. Said the only thing he noticed out of sorts was that my ovary on the left side was kinda rolled over and he said he tried but couldn't fix it and said it sometimes happens if there is a cyst, endometriosis, etc. weighing it down. AFTER the u/s he was as dumbfounded as I was and said he was baffled and basically everything I already posted that he said. He said he has never had this happen to him before. So honestly, he nor I know if it's a case of u/s tech error or what... I think I have surgery pics around here somewhere I'll look them over and see if *I* can tell anything... which is highly unlikely. I know my body... but not from the INside!

twointow83
October 7th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Yeah... I got nothing. .I can tell my uterus when I see it but that's about it lol.

daisy4
October 7th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Wow two ...I am hoping the best for you. Fx [emoji1]

True Blue
October 7th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I cannot wrap my head around what you have been through/going through.

I will be stalking and pouring positive energy your way. Wow - again!!

twointow83
October 7th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I cannot wrap my head around what you have been through/going through.

I will be stalking and pouring positive energy your way. Wow - again!!
Heck *I* am not sure what I think/feel...

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

essnce629
October 7th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Oh wow Two, what a crazy development!!! So did you lose your tube during the surgery or do you still have both???? And when they did the surgery they didn't find anything in your tube?!?! What the heck! Seems like a bunch of mistakes were made? Why would they do surgery if nothing was seen in the tube? Wouldn't that need to be confirmed by ultrasound before surgery? So odd. Please keep us updated!

twointow83
October 7th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Oh wow Two, what a crazy development!!! So did you lose your tube during the surgery or do you still have both???? And when they did the surgery they didn't find anything in your tube?!?! What the heck! Seems like a bunch of mistakes were made? Why would they do surgery if nothing was seen in the tube? Wouldn't that need to be confirmed by ultrasound before surgery? So odd. Please keep us updated!
Still have both tubes and u/s is what showed an ectopic pregnancy... I guess. I never saw it and I am just as confused as you are :/

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

mammacass
October 7th, 2015, 05:47 PM
That seems to be the question of the hour. I talked to my OB for the first time today since surgery. He said (before today's u/s) that during the surgery my tube looked great, that my uterus was swollen like it should be when preg but there was no uterine preg (again BEFORE the u/s) and that they barely got any tissue from the D&C and couldn't find bean outside the uterus. Said the only thing he noticed out of sorts was that my ovary on the left side was kinda rolled over and he said he tried but couldn't fix it and said it sometimes happens if there is a cyst, endometriosis, etc. weighing it down. AFTER the u/s he was as dumbfounded as I was and said he was baffled and basically everything I already posted that he said. He said he has never had this happen to him before. So honestly, he nor I know if it's a case of u/s tech error or what... I think I have surgery pics around here somewhere I'll look them over and see if *I* can tell anything... which is highly unlikely. I know my body... but not from the INside!

Wow. Just wow. Bit lost for words atm but just know I am thinking of you xx

purple
October 8th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Wow Two! That is amazing you are still pregnant. I hope everything goes ok from now and you have no complications from the drug they gave you.

covered in blue
October 8th, 2015, 02:47 AM
That is so crazy Two! I'm really happy for you and I have everything crossed that this is a sticky little miracle baby xx. It's certainly trying it's hardest to hang in there! Sometimes reality is much stranger than fiction!

twointow83
October 8th, 2015, 06:45 AM
I think I am going to call my specialist's office and talk to the geneticist today. She has been unbelievably helpful in the past about answering my questions to the best of her ability over the phone... Don't know how she'll handle THIS curve ball though. Maybe, just maybe, she can give me a better idea of what the odds I'm looking at are. Right now I go back and forth from begging God/Universe/etc (basically anyone or anything listening) for my bean to be ok and growing and then 5 seconds later I can't help but think "oh God... what could we have done to this baby!" To *me* it seems like the odds of baby making it at all are about 1 in a million and the odds of baby making it AND being healthy seem like 1 in a trillion. Maybe she can help me get a more realistic idea of what we are looking at. Miracles happen, but my heart can't bank on a miracle.... I need to know facts and figures. As much as possible anyway considering this kind of thing doesn't happen everyday :/

TaytumJ
October 8th, 2015, 07:42 AM
I think that's a great idea, Two. She may have more answers and more insight, especially because this is literally such a CRAZY story. I completely understand your fears, too.

twointow83
October 8th, 2015, 08:04 AM
This doesn't bode well :(
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/08/e2fbb7c7be46378b500ad82ab8b6e268.jpg

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

XXforhubby
October 8th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Oh honey! Hang in there! Let's see what happens in the next few days. I just hope you get some answers soon!

[emoji8]

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Oh NO I don't even know what to say!!!!

twointow83
October 8th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Oh NO I don't even know what to say!!!!
Seems to be the concensus lol. I've done some reading and apparently ectopic pregnancies are misdiagnosed I think it was 40% of the time... which is staggering and sad (I don't know the % of false + vs false -... but either way it's a bad deal).... but I haven't found a case yet to survive surgery, D&C AND methotrexate. So it's a miracle bean is still in there but I have a feeling when I find out this Sat.'s hcg results they will have plummeted substantially. I think it's just a matter of time :(

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2015, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry - but I do agree with you that it's prob. not going to work out. :(

I have seen it go the other way too with gals in and out of the hospital telling them, there's something wrong and they misdiagnose the ectopic. :(

I am just so terribly sorry but still praying for a miracle.

Boyzmommy
October 9th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Two hun i have a q. My tests are not getting any darker. Is it bad. I took a test today 72 hrs apart from last one n its too light. Lighter than the last one. Same test. 27750

Boyzmommy
October 9th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I think i cant see anything:(

twointow83
October 9th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Two hun i have a q. My tests are not getting any darker. Is it bad. I took a test today 72 hrs apart from last one n its too light. Lighter than the last one. Same test. 27750
I think you might want to try requesting hcg blood work. It does not *sound* good that the test is getting lighter (again, are you comparing dry to dry?) BUT #s will tell a more complete and accurate story. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 9th, 2015, 12:25 PM
I think it's over for this bean. The tests I posted yesterday were NOT FMU so, in case the CD 6 test was lighter due to being diluted, I took a test this AM with FMU. And I let it dry for comparison but it was pretty obvious even before then. This AMs FMU test was no darker than yesterday's middle of the day (no hold) test... almost identical in fact. [emoji22] Tomorrow's bw should say for sure but won't get my results until Monday.

I don't think I can handle this... I'm not sleeping very well as I spend half the night reliving it all over and over, thinking about what I should have done differently. Thinking "I killed my baby..." I keep thinking we don't deserve another chance at a rainbow baby because this one is dying because of what I did to it. I feel like I am losing my mind.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Boyzmommy
October 9th, 2015, 12:33 PM
I m so sorry hun. Prayers ur way. Please dont blame urself. No mom would ever try to hurt her baby ever. U did ur best. Went through a lot and tried. So plz dont put pressure on urself.
Love for u

twointow83
October 9th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I m so sorry hun. Prayers ur way. Please dont blame urself. No mom would ever try to hurt her baby ever. U did ur best. Went through a lot and tried. So plz dont put pressure on urself.
Love for u
I can't help it. If I hadn't gone to the ER, or I had forced the issue of a second u/s thingd could have played out completely different....

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Pbn3
October 9th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Oh Twointow [emoji22] your thoughts are a natural reaction even though they are irrational. This is in NO way your fault, I can't believe they cannot get your results back earlier - is there any chance your ob can pull some strings and get them back same day, this torture of waiting even longer is so unfair!

twointow83
October 9th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Oh Twointow [emoji22] your thoughts are a natural reaction even though they are irrational. This is in NO way your fault, I can't believe they cannot get your results back earlier - is there any chance your ob can pull some strings and get them back same day, this torture of waiting even longer is so unfair!
Tomorrow is Saturday. It's not a lab wait, it's a factor of the lab won't have results until evening, by then my OB will be home and he only works Sundays if he is on call.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Boyzmommy
October 9th, 2015, 04:54 PM
I know how you feel. U r in UK?

twointow83
October 9th, 2015, 04:57 PM
I know how you feel. U r in UK?
No. US

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

mammacass
October 9th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Oh Two big hugs XX it's totally natural for you to be feeling this way, but please try not to be too hard on yourself. [emoji8]

covered in blue
October 9th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Totally not your fault honey! It's the doctors who messed up. If they weren't sure they just should have said that!
Big hugs XX I'm still hoping for a miracle for you.

covered in blue
October 9th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Totally not your fault honey! It's the doctors who messed up. If they weren't sure they just should have said that!
Big hugs XX I'm still hoping for a miracle for you.

Boyzmommy
October 9th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I know its not easy but plz relax

purple
October 9th, 2015, 07:02 PM
I'm so sorry this has happened to you! This is in no way your fault. They are the professionals and should know what they are doing.

Unfortunately it does seem that miscarriages do sometimes get misdiagnosed. I realised this the day after my d&c for a blighted ovum when I stupidly googled about them and stumbled across a site about the ultrasounds being wrong especially for women with a tilted uterus. I felt so guilty wondering if I had killed my baby by not getting a second check or anything. I think that is one reason I had a really hard time after that m/c.

I'm so angry at the drs for doing this to you. When you are a patient in hospital you are very vubrable and it is very normal to trust them as you should be able to do. Please don't blame yourself for what has happened!

Please try to take care of yourself and ask for help from those near to you if you need it. Hugs xx.

atomic sagebrush
October 9th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Oh, Two...all you can do is make a decision based on the info you have at any given time and you made the best decision in that moment. You could not have known - this is truly that one in a million thing that no one could have possibly foreseen in any way. ((((hugest hugs)))))

TaytumJ
October 10th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I agree with everything already said - this was in NO WAY your fault. You can sit and beat yourself up over all the "what ifs", but like atomic said, you did what you could do with the information you had. You put your trust in the professionals (like we all do) and it's what all of us would have done as well. Just so shitty that this happened this way. So many prayers headed up for you - you DO deserve your rainbow baby!

Ashforblue
October 10th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I'm really sad this has happened to you...... I'm sending so many hugs & prayers your way.... Please don't give up on having a rainbow baby, you deserve it!!

twointow83
October 10th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks ladies. Just dealing with a lot right now. Feeling like there is no good outcome here. Either I lose the baby or the baby will more than likely have major disabilities/deformations. We'll love the baby no matter what but I can't help but think about the hell this kid has in store if s/he makes it through the hell s/he has already been through. Just wish I knew which way this is going to play out.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 11th, 2015, 11:19 AM
This limbo is killing me. The tests I posted were from the brand I don't particularly like but was low on my good ICs so I was using the others. They kept going dark, lighter, darker, etc so I switched to my good ones. So far the line is identical but with only 24 hours between that doesn't surprise me. Just want to get my bw results tomorrow. If my hormones are at least 26, 300 then they are doubling w/in 72 hours... if not, well then the ultrasound on Tuesday will simply be a formality. Not looking forward to getting back into the everyday routine BUT it's the price I have to pay for getting my results. All this going on and it's midterm week... SMH. Who could focus with all this going on?!

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 12th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Hcg only increased 535 from Tuesday to Saturday. Going from 11, 340 to 11, 875. Miscarriage is inevitable.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

mammacass
October 12th, 2015, 03:09 PM
So sad to hear that Two, thinking of you and sending big hugs XX

Boyzmommy
October 12th, 2015, 03:27 PM
So sorry hun. I hope you feel better soon. God gives u courage to go through this

Kitty0911
October 12th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I'm so sorry Two! I have been following along with what has been happening with you. I'm terrible at knowing what to say (and worry I'll say something wrong). I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now :( I hope you feel better soon :hug2:

twointow83
October 12th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Thanks ladies.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 02:57 PM
Good grief! This saga does not want to come to an end. Ultrasound says bean is growing appropriately now has a fetal pole and a flicker that looked like it could have been a heartbeat but was only 59 beats per minute so she wasn't sure about it. So again more questions but hopefully the outcome will be determined soon. Hoping for good news as always, but bracing for bad as always. Hoping doctor wants to do another ultrasound when I see him Friday.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/13/a4515eb344be9537dbc5fcac4081e0cb.jpg

�� for a healthy PINK �� ��
��I'm mobile! �� TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

covered in blue
October 13th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Oh wow. What a roller coaster you are on Two! I don't know how you manage to function through all of this. You are an amazing woman! I still have my fingers crossed Xx

Pbn3
October 13th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Unbelievable two! This is insane, wow!

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Just found this...
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/poetry_princess1983/TTC%20No%205/Screenshot_2015-10-13-16-30-54.png

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Oh wow. What a roller coaster you are on Two! I don't know how you manage to function through all of this. You are an amazing woman! I still have my fingers crossed Xx

Not really functioning. Just going through the motions. All I can think about is bean. Had to take a sanity day today because I feel like I'm losing mind... :confused:

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Unbelievable two! This is insane, wow!

Yup! Insane is a excellent choice of words... I feel like the ball in a tennis match being thrust back and forth between good and bad news and it's driving me batty!!

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I"m sorry - I am so terribly sorry that all this has happened. :(

mammacass
October 13th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Oh my goodness two, hugs x

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Making a list of questions to ask on Friday but I'm now drawing a blank on more questions. I want to get as much info as possible and not forget anything, but I can't think... Can you all think of any questions you'd want answers to in my situation??

This is what I have:
1. Why was the preg believed to be ectopic?
2. Did YOU (OB) actually SEE the ultrasound or just the report?
3. Why was a 2nd u/s deemed "unnecessary" when requested?
4. ER doc said 2 babies, you said 1... so which is it??
5. Could the IV have affected my HCG results?
6. With my hormone level that high baby SHOULD have been seen inutero. What happened??

And seeing as I don't know if he'll do u/s first or after, if appt is before u/s OR if baby is still growing and HB is still found I plan to ask:
1. Why is my blood work showing bad, bad, bad but u/s thus far is showing baby still growing?

Can you all thing of any more? I feel like I have a million questions but I'm stumped at the moment, Maybe you all can help me think of more and/or remind me of the ones I already wanted to ask... I want to have them wrote down A: in case my best friend ends up having to ask them because I'm too emotional or B: I get flustered or info overload and forget a bunch of questions.

TIA!

TaytumJ
October 13th, 2015, 08:40 PM
You covered a lot of my questions - especially about how this was misdiagnosed. I can't believe all of this Two. I'm so very sorry you're going through it all.

Pbn3
October 13th, 2015, 08:47 PM
That's a really good idea two I cant think of any more questions atm but if I do I'll let you know.

covered in blue
October 13th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Did they find any evidence of ectopic at surgery? If not why did they go ahead with D&C and MTX. If they were unsure if there was an intrauterine pregnancy or not why did they not treat you conservatively?

Your other questions are great xx. I was wondering about the drip too!

Boyzmommy
October 13th, 2015, 09:29 PM
I m so confused and in anger wht did they do that. How could they just assume it is an ectopic without evidence.
Why were you having so much pain that u ended up in ER. I have heard normal preg pain not as bad as ectopic. I hope the outcome is better at the end after you went through so much.

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 09:34 PM
I m so confused and in anger wht did they do that. How could they just assume it is an ectopic without evidence.
Why were you having so much pain that u ended up in ER. I have heard normal preg pain not as bad as ectopic. I hope the outcome is better at the end after you went through so much.

I've asked over and over about what caused the pain and they couldn't or wouldn't say so I assume it was the issue with the left ovary *shrug*

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Did they find any evidence of ectopic at surgery? If not why did they go ahead with D&C and MTX. If they were unsure if there was an intrauterine pregnancy or not why did they not treat you conservatively?

Your other questions are great xx. I was wondering about the drip too!
Thanks CIB. Good questions. I got them jotted down [emoji3]

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Pbn3
October 13th, 2015, 10:55 PM
Two i was thinking nuthinbutpink seemed to know abit about this (referring to yesterdays posts in other thread). Could you maybe pm her and see if she would ask anything else?

twointow83
October 13th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Two i was thinking nuthinbutpink seemed to know abit about this (referring to yesterdays posts in other thread). Could you maybe pm her and see if she would ask anything else?
Good point I don't think she has ever posted on this thread so she probably won't see it. Thanks [emoji178] [emoji4]

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Could the ovary issue have caused the ultrasound to look misleading?

Could the ovary issue have caused the bloodwork to make it look like a doomed pregnancy in the bloodwork.

Was the hemmorhaging cyst from the Clomid and if it was, are you ok to take Clomid again?

twointow83
October 14th, 2015, 08:42 PM
All very good questions that Ill add to my list to ask my doc on friday.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Thinking of you, two.

mammacass
October 16th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Also thinking of you today two, hope you get some answers at your appointment x

Pbn3
October 16th, 2015, 03:17 AM
I hope you get some answers today two - thinking of you and hugest hugs

Boysboys
October 16th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Thinking of you girl.

essnce629
October 16th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Oh Two, I'm thinking of you as well and really hope you get some answers today. I'd ask for copies of ALL of your medical records.

twointow83
October 16th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Short version: different u/s tech this time. Normal one wasn't there. Gest sac measured 6w 3d, fetal pole still measured 6 w 0d. Wasn't able to find heart rate or see it beating. Another u/s on Wen of next week.

Answers to questions will be later....

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

XXforhubby
October 16th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Oh honey! I'm praying for a miracle....I sure hope something turns around....Huge hugs [emoji8]

hopper
October 16th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Oh hun, thinking of you!! Really hoping you are holding up ok, massive hugs xxx

TaytumJ
October 16th, 2015, 08:06 PM
So many thoughts and prayers headed your way Two. I hate this waiting and just hope all ends up well for you and the baby.

twointow83
October 16th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Oh hun, thinking of you!! Really hoping you are holding up ok, massive hugs xxx

Thanks. I guess I'm doing as good as can be expected.

twointow83
October 16th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Thanks ladies.

Long version: Before questions, doctor said he is still not “super optimistic” but “with that being said” that he’s “definitely not at a point where (he) is ready to say that this isn’t going to happen or anything.” Said we should definitely be able to see a heartbeat by 7 weeks, so I am going back in on Wen. Gave a disclaimer that he wouldn’t be too disappointed if not much has changed in 3 days. Just praying the reason a HB wasn’t found was because if a different person doing the ultrasound. Having more nausea now... hoping that is a good sign...

1. Did YOU see the ultrasound or just the report? Just the report.

2. Why was this pregnancy believed to be ectopic? Was there evidence or just suspicion? “There was a cystic area in the adnexa (area around the ovary, where the tube and everything is[i.e. the hemorrhagic cyst]) and that’s why, with the pain that you were having, they said that they can’t rule out that it’s not an ectopic. And anytime that they are concerned about an ectopic(… skip ahead past a big explanation about unstable ectopic pregs), anytime there is a suspicion of a (stable) ectopic we just usually put you in the hospital and kinda monitor your hormone levels, because a normal pregnancy, that is in the uterus, those hormone levels will double every 36-48 hours or so. So, if they double then that tells me that this pregnancy is growing like it should so it’s probably not in the tube or anything. With yours, your level actually went down the first time we did it, and the next time it went up a little bit but hadn’t doubled. And so, when they said that there is a suspicion of an ectopic, and your hormone level is not going up like it should then we have to look on the inside and everything. But, when we looked in, the tube and everything looked fine. The ovary was kinda stuck underneath there, um, but the tube looked good.”

3. Considering my HCG was over 5,000 at the ER, a gestational sac SHOULD have been visible in utero... What happened? Was it seen? “they did not see what they called a ‘sac’, they said there was an ‘abnormal fluid collection’ in the uterus.”

4. Could the ovary issue (cyst) be why the preg was thought to be ectopic? Or could it have affected the bloodwork results? From what he said, yes the cyst is why they suspected an ectopic. He said that the ovary was "adhered the the tube" Forgot to ask about its effect on HCG.

5. If just a suspicion and/or gestational sac was seen in utero, why was treatment so aggressive? Why not more conservative? “Because of your pain. If you would have never came in for pain this would, uh, obviously the ultrasound would have never been done and you would have never had this… I mean when you are having pain and there is a suspicion of an ectopic and those hormone levels aren’t going up then we have to get on that because that can be life threatening. If you wouldn’t have been having pain, none of this would have been done at all.” (at which point I fell apart and my best friend says “but it’s still not your fault”. Doc says “Oh yeah, you were having pain. So you can’t do anything about that” and best friend continues to talk but nothing worth sharing was said).

6. Why was 2nd ultrasound deemed “unnecessary” when requested? “Because it wouldn’t have changed anything. Because you were still having pain… that morning when I came and talked to you, you were still having pain. So, we had to look no matter what.”

7. Could the IV fluid have affected my HCG results in the hospital the same way drinking a lot can affect the concentration in your urine? “No. Nope. No. Not at all.”

8. The ER doctor said there were 2 sacs, you said just one… so which is it? “ I don’t know what the ER doctor said. I don’t know.. but, um, what he may have been looking at was that abnormal fluid collection in the uterus. He might have thought that that was something early too, uh, but that wasn’t a nice sac like we should see with a pregnancy at that time. It was too early to really say at that point. You were 5 weeks or less at that point and so it was really too early to see anything. They did see that cystic area in the adnexa, that ended up just being related to the ovary, that wasn’t in the tube at all (I asked if he was talking about the hemorrhagic cyst and he said ‘yes’), but that’s what they were thinking was the ectopic. So, really, most of this came down to due to your pain because with a normal pregnancy you shouldn’t have been having pain just on that left side. And, so it was more just the pain that you were having, which is why we had to do what we did.”

9. What caused the hemorrhagic cyst? Clomid? Super long explanation of what a hemorrhagic cyst is with basic confirmation that it *could* have been the clomid, but it can happen for a lot of reasons.

Pbn3
October 16th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Two thank you so much for your post and sharing at a time that must be almost unbearable. Everybody is pulling and praying so hard for you, your family and most of all Avery. Praying harder than ever for a hb at your Wednesday scan. Huge hugs!!

twointow83
October 16th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Two thank you so much for your post and sharing at a time that must be almost unbearable. Everybody is pulling and praying so hard for you, your family and most of all Avery. Praying harder than ever for a hb at your Wednesday scan. Huge hugs!!

Thanks. We'll take all the prayers we can get. :HH:

XXforhubby
October 16th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Massive hugs! Sending prayers and strength your way [emoji8].

ImmiNAddi
October 17th, 2015, 01:50 AM
Hang in there two - we are all praying for you! Xox

hopper
October 17th, 2015, 03:50 AM
Oh two sending all my prayers your way. ((((hugs)))) xxx

Boyzmommy
October 17th, 2015, 10:43 AM
All prayers ur way hun

twointow83
October 18th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Bleeding. Brown, but abundant.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

daisy4
October 18th, 2015, 12:12 PM
So sorry two hope you hear the heartbeat on wed

twointow83
October 18th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Thinking about going to ER. Don't think I can wait until Wen to know if it's over..

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Boyzmommy
October 18th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Oh my[emoji17]

twointow83
October 18th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Still home. It's nearly stopped now. Dh and I DTD this morning for the first time since this rollercoaster started... so hoping that was the reason for the bleeding. Decided against ER since, after last time, I'm not sure I would believe a word they say anyway.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

essnce629
October 18th, 2015, 07:17 PM
So sorry you are going through all this Two. Brown blood is usually old blood and it's super common after DTD, so hoping it's that. I agree that I probably wouldn't go back to the ER either after all you've been through with them. (((HUGS))) Will you be 7 weeks Wed?

twointow83
October 18th, 2015, 08:44 PM
So sorry you are going through all this Two. Brown blood is usually old blood and it's super common after DTD, so hoping it's that. I agree that I probably wouldn't go back to the ER either after all you've been through with them. (((HUGS))) Will you be 7 weeks Wed?
Honestly. .. not sure. Based on O I should be 8 weeks this Thursday, but baby is measuring a week behind. Based on the gest sac measuing 5w 2d on the 7th and 6w 1d (fetal pole measured 6w 0d) on the 13th, sac should measure 7w 2d and fetal pole should be the same or very close.

Bleeding is still brown and has slowed to a crawl ( basically lightly there when I wipe), but still there. Just praying it doesn't turn red. Gonna call the OBs office tomorrow morning and see if they think I should be seen tomorrow. They will probably say no if I've stopped by then though.

Poor DH is gonna be miserable... I've been turning him down since bean was found on the 7th due to to stress and also fear of an O being the one thing that polishes this poor baby off. I decided to have mercy on him because it had been awhile and because I've been having a bit of nausea so I was ever so slightly more comfortable with the idea... then I started bleeding and all comfort is gone :( So I probably won't be able to bring myself to DTD again any time soon.

I'm [emoji120] that it's nothing to worry about, though, and my worry is for no reason.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Called and talked to nurse. She thinks it is probably because we had sex but says that my "1st trimester is not progressing as we expect" (I said "no kidding") so she is having me come in and Dr. (Not my reg OB) will try to see if he can find the source of the bleeding. She said she would leave whether I get an ultrasound today up to him.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Bleeding stopped. Appt cancelled.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Bee
October 19th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Two, came to check on you. Glad the bleeding has stopped. Prayers and good thoughts for Wednesday <3.

Pbn3
October 19th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Good to hear bleeding stopped two.

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Thanks. Me too. Wish Wednesday would hurry up!

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

essnce629
October 19th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Glad the bleeding stopped. Now come on Wednesday!

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Hoping time flies by for you. ((((hugs)))))

netti02
October 19th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Fx for Wednesday two xxx

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

twointow83
October 20th, 2015, 10:23 AM
A little over 22 hours until my u/s. So close and yet so far. Part of me is dreading it because I feel like I already know this bean won't have a hb, but enough fragments of hope exist to make it seem like an eternity away. I just want to know. Either way. Good or bad. So I can either grieve this bean (for a second time) and start healing, or have have a true amount of hope that this baby will make it. If bean DOES have a HB we are still far from out of the woods BUT that would be one HUGE hurdle that honestly, I don't expect to be able to jump. I will drop down on my knees and thank God if this bean has a strong HB, bare butt and all.... but this bean has been through so much that nothing short of a real life, divine miracle would be required for this bean to have a HB. I feel like I am being such a downer but I feel like the odds are SO MUCH MORE in favor of bad news tomorrow that I need to guard my heart and not let myself get too hopeful. Anyway, I am gonna take my bummer mood elsewhere...

Boyzmommy
October 20th, 2015, 11:42 AM
[emoji106]

netti02
October 20th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Thinking of you two not long now xxxx

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 01:13 AM
Hi two. Thinking of you today and hoping with everything for your miracle, you've been through so much and its so darn unfair. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Butterfly Spirit
October 21st, 2015, 03:29 AM
I'm thinking of you today Two, and hoping for a MIRACLE!!! :pray: :HH:

hopper
October 21st, 2015, 04:42 AM
Thinking of you today Two xxx

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 05:36 AM
It's 5:30 here... I'm wide awake. Already been up for awhile and I've showered, shaved and dressed and I still have about 3 hours before my appt. This is gonna be a long day. To make things even more "fun" I woke up with pain in my left side (but much higher than pain I had before... just above my hip bone, about level with my belly button). *sigh*

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 05:45 AM
Big hugs two and I hope the time passes quickly for you. I wish our time differences weren't day and night :( know we are all thinking of you and praying so hard. So many hugs xxoo

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 05:48 AM
Big hugs two and I hope the time passes quickly for you. I wish our time differences weren't day and night :( know we are all thinking of you and praying so hard. So many hugs xxoo
Yeah, that certainly complicates things for us lol. I haven't really been keeping up on the threads... how is your cycle going? Are we past O yet??

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 05:54 AM
No I'm expecting a solid smiley in the morning but hoping it'll hold off a day as a bd tomorrow will be next to impossible :( anyway it out of my hands so no point worrying about it.

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 05:57 AM
No I'm expecting a solid smiley in the morning but hoping it'll hold off a day as a bd tomorrow will be next to impossible :( anyway it out of my hands so no point worrying about it.
Well, I'll keep my FX for you! Are you planning on doing 1 attempt or 2 again?

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 06:00 AM
Thank you two and just the one attempt. Gone back to the basics lol.

XXforhubby
October 21st, 2015, 07:26 AM
I'm praying for you Two and hope with everything I have that this little bean is healthy!

Huge hugs [emoji8]!!!

Dreamofpink
October 21st, 2015, 07:32 AM
Thinking of you xx

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 09:54 AM
No hb. No growth since last Tuesday.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

XXforhubby
October 21st, 2015, 10:24 AM
Oh no honey [emoji22]! My heart just breaks for you! I'm sending lots of strength and healing your way. I'm so incredibly sorry you are going through all of this up and down...it just doesn't seem fair [emoji20].

I'm sending you a giant virtual hug (((XX)))

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 10:35 AM
DH and I are trying to decide between letting this bean pass in peace, 'cause God knows s/he has been through enough, or getting a second D&C in a month to find out if this baby was viable and would have made it if not for interventions. On one hand we want to know. On the other, as I said, this baby has been through enough and who knows what damage 2 D&Cs in 1 month would do... I hate this so f'ing much. I'm sick of having to say goodbye to my babies.

djmommy
October 21st, 2015, 10:44 AM
Two, I am not always in the loop but I want you to know how sorry I am that you are going through this roller coaster. I have kept you in my prayers since first reading and will continue to do so.
Bug hugs!!!

Ashforblue
October 21st, 2015, 11:20 AM
I'm so sorry Two, my heart breaks for you & your family having to go through this.... Praying for you..:broken:

Dreamofpink
October 21st, 2015, 11:49 AM
I'm so, so sorry Two. Xx

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

mt9178
October 21st, 2015, 12:08 PM
I have been following you. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss.

Boysboys
October 21st, 2015, 12:45 PM
I'm so so sorry two.

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 12:51 PM
I m so sorry two. Hope this gets well

The Anchor
October 21st, 2015, 12:54 PM
Oh no two, I'm so sorry.

daisy4
October 21st, 2015, 01:34 PM
I am so sorry two

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2015, 01:41 PM
I'm so sorry two - wishing you peace.

Bee
October 21st, 2015, 02:38 PM
I am so very sorry, two. Love and prayers <3.

mammacass
October 21st, 2015, 02:50 PM
So sorry to read this two xx

Beans626
October 21st, 2015, 03:50 PM
I just now stumbled onto your post. I am so sorry you had to go through all of this. Loss by itself is hard enough, but feeling like you had some part, when it was out of your hands is just awful. I pray you receive comfort and peace in the days and weeks to come.

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 04:36 PM
I'm so sorry two and also for the decision you have to make. Finding out could go either way - it may offer some tiny minute peace of mind if the pregnancy wasn't viable but will multiply your grief like nothing else if it was. I know you said you weren't looking at legal action but if you decide to look into it down the track you may need the results. You just shouldnt have to be even thinking about this right now. So many hugs my friend its just such a terrible terrible experience you've been through and to now have to make yet another decision. It's just not fair. Thinking of you two and sending you strength. Pm me anytime if you need to chat.

covered in blue
October 21st, 2015, 05:05 PM
So sorry Two! Xx

netti02
October 21st, 2015, 06:11 PM
Thinking of you two. So sorry to read this xxx hugs to your family

Butterfly Spirit
October 21st, 2015, 06:15 PM
I'm so sorry Two, praying for peace for you as well. It's so hard to lose them and it's just not fair. After my two losses in a row I was absolutely terrified that I would ever be able to conceive again but then this little one came along and stayed. Someday I think all of this will make sense, but for now it plain SUCKS that we have to go through it! I know that when your little rainbow baby comes to stay she will be very special and sweet and the light of your life, and bring you so much joy. I pray that your body will heal and that you will emotionally be ready to conceive again soon. After my losses I took red raspberry capsules (since I don't like tea) and it strengthened that uterine lining. Might be something you'll want to look into. :HH: Take care, allow yourself to grieve, and move on again when you are ready sweet lady! :HH:

True Blue
October 21st, 2015, 06:41 PM
I'm so sorry Two I was praying for a miracle for you :(

purple
October 21st, 2015, 07:42 PM
I'm really sorry Two :( I hope you are able to decide what is right for you, either option will be difficult. Please take care xx

Junie
October 21st, 2015, 07:58 PM
I'm so so sorry.

essnce629
October 21st, 2015, 08:26 PM
I'm so so sorry Two. You have been through so much and the whole ordeal sucks so bad. I really hope you have a support team around you to lift you up in this sad time. I'm sending you all the healing vibes I can muster. Please take care of yourself. I don't know what decision I'd make regarding the natural miscarriage or D&C, but I can see both sides and understand what a hard decision it all is. (((HUGS)))

TaytumJ
October 21st, 2015, 09:04 PM
I'm so sorry Two and I'm hoping you and DH can eventually find peace, although it won't be easy. It seems like all of us were rooting in your corner and are upset at your loss. Please know you have so many of us sending our love to your family.

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 09:19 PM
I'm so so sorry Two. You have been through so much and the whole ordeal sucks so bad. I really hope you have a support team around you to lift you up in this sad time. I'm sending you all the healing vibes I can muster. Please take care of yourself. I don't know what decision I'd make regarding the natural miscarriage or D&C, but I can see both sides and understand what a hard decision it all is. (((HUGS)))
Honestly, I hate both options. With one, if I am not super careful I risk flushing baby... and even if I don't what the heck am I gonna do with bean? I've heard of ppl planting a plant and burying bean in there but I am plant poison lol. Anything I touch dies and no need to salt my wound. D&C, on the other hand, I hate D&Cs, I take forever to heal and I worry about the risks of having 2 in less than a month ans it's impact on future fertility. So both options suck equally.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 09:20 PM
Thanks everyone. [emoji178] :HH:

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 10:35 PM
I know. Both options are hard to make decision for. Be strong, which i can see u already are. Take it easy on urself. U r no poison hun. You are going thru a very rough time. God bless u and give u peace in situation

twointow83
October 22nd, 2015, 06:43 AM
I know. Both options are hard to make decision for. Be strong, which i can see u already are. Take it easy on urself. U r no poison hun. You are going thru a very rough time. God bless u and give u peace in situation

With plants... yeah I kinda am lol. I have the brownest thumb of anyone I have ever known. I killed a cactus once...

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

2xblue
October 22nd, 2015, 06:51 AM
So sorry two.

twointow83
October 24th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Bleeding started today. Breaks my heart but at least it didn't leave me in preg limbo much longer.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83

XXforhubby
October 24th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Oh sweetie [emoji22]! I'm sending you lots of strength and healing your way.

Huge hugs [emoji8]

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2015, 02:16 PM
I'm so sorry but at the same time I am relieved for you that the limbo is over. Thinking of you. :sadflwr:

Babygirlquest
October 24th, 2015, 02:19 PM
So sorry two. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon

Pbn3
October 24th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Thoughts with you two, I'm sorry :(

syke
October 24th, 2015, 09:46 PM
:HH::sadflwr:

thoughts with you as well ::(:

netti02
October 24th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Im relieved that one way or another you know now. Sending massive hugs and healing for you and your family at this time xx