PDA

View Full Version : Due in March/April/May 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

mommymachine
June 18th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Just got a BFP. If this pregnancy works out I will be due March the 1st. Please stick baby! :pray:

Here is the info for the ladies in this group. If anyone wants to add anything or change anything let me know!

Mandy - March 1st (swayed girl)
Tiffsal - March 4th (swayed girl)
Pearl - March 6th (swayed girl)
Ash - March 9th (swayed boy)
Immi - March 11th (swayed girl)
Goodmom - March ? (swayed boy)
Coveredinblue - March 24th (swayed girl)
Trueblue - March 29th (swayed boy)
Mammyof2boys - March 17th (swayed girl)
Hopefor4 - March/April ? (swayed ?)
Dreamingpink2015 - April 1st (swayed girl)
Junie - April 8th (swayed girl)
boyboygirl - April 11th (swayed girl)
hitmebabyonemoretime - April 20th (swayed girl)
daisy4 - April 20th (swayed girl)
momamia4 - April 21st (swayed girl)
Jessemarie85 - April 28th
yaybaby - April 30th (swayed girl)

True Blue
June 18th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Sneaking in to say eeeeek :) congrats again mommy!!

Wishing the happiest, healthiest, stickiest pregnancies to all who join here :pregnant: :XX: :xy:

XXforhubby
June 19th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Huge congrats Mommy!! I'm praying this little bean snuggles in nice and tight!

I'm so excited for all of you ladies joining soon [emoji92][emoji170][emoji175][emoji92]

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

mommymachine
June 19th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Wishing the happiest, healthiest, stickiest pregnancies to all who join here :pregnant: :XX: :xy:

I second this!!! Thanks True!

Thank you XX!

kitkat18
June 20th, 2015, 02:17 AM
Crashing in to say OMG big congrats Mummy machine! X

mommymachine
June 21st, 2015, 10:25 AM
Thank you so much! Can't wait for more ladies to join me here!

mommymachine
June 21st, 2015, 12:49 PM
Just wanted to show my tests at 12 DPO! Getting pretty excited!

XXforhubby
June 21st, 2015, 01:19 PM
Just wanted to show my tests at 12 DPO! Getting pretty excited!

Beautiful, strong lines Mommy [emoji4]!! I'm so, so happy for you! Yay!!!

momamia4
June 22nd, 2015, 09:33 AM
That is awesome, mommymachine!! Those are excellent lines!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mommymachine
June 26th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks so much! Bumping for the new BFPs!!!

TiffSal
June 27th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Im jumping in with a bfp last night. So happy after ttc for 5months. Ill get all the pink dust i can get ;)
Due date will be march 4th or ealier as my babies are c sestion

mommymachine
June 27th, 2015, 07:49 PM
Hurrah! So happy for you! All mine come early as well. I get a bit high risk towards the end so my doctor doesn't let me go past 39 weeks. So I am due March 1st but will have baby end of Feb. So happy you joined me!

TiffSal
June 27th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Ill see the doctors in the next few days so glad to share this journey with pregnant ladies due all around the same time 😆

ImmiNAddi
June 28th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Well, here I am! Joining the club :) I think my due date will be March 11th, praying for a healthy pink one xx

Pearl327
June 29th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Can I join too. I just got my BFP today. I took a brake from the site while in the run up to my attempt as I didn't want to get stressed trying to get my sway perfect. My Due date is march 6th but I have c sections too so I will be early also.

mommymachine
June 30th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Welcome Immi and Pearl! Congrats on your BFPs!!!

5 weeks today and starting to feel sickish in the morning if I don't eat breakfast right away. Taking that as a good sign!

Pearl327
June 30th, 2015, 03:38 PM
I think it's a good sign anyway mommymachine. I don't know of it is the pregnancy or just coming off the girl diet but I have been eating all round me for the past 2 days. I went to the snack machine twice in work today. [emoji54]. I think I need to restock my desk with healthy snacks

mandyp85
June 30th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Hello ladies. I am 5 weeks pregnant and am due March 1st :) I had a bit of a scare today, had a little bleeding and af like pains yesterday so had an internal scan today to check everything is OK. The lady who was looking after me did a pregnancy test on me which was very nearly negative and she said my hcg levels were low for my stage of pregnancy and she didn't expect it to be good news BUT I am happy to say she was wrong and I got to see the little yolk sac :) it turned out the lady read my hcg levels from 2 weeks ago and thought it was from 2 days ago and the pregnancy test came up as it did cos my urine was extremely diluted!! Was a little worried there for a little while tho :) on the subject of food I too am eating everything in sight ha ha, I'm just enjoying so much being able to eat what I want, when I want and not having to worry about it :) ill probably end up putting back on the 26lb I lost while I was on the diet ha ha. Hope you ladies are all well?

TiffSal
June 30th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Glad to hear everything is ok mandy.
I have been able to ditch the diet and eat what i want it feels so good! 😊

mommymachine
June 30th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Hi Mandy! So happy things are ok. Yay for seeing the yolk sac how exciting!!! I am going to try to get an ultrasound on July 14th when I'll be 7 weeks.

I am also enjoying eating whatever I want. Like lots of meat! Anyone thinking of names yet? Hehe!

TiffSal
June 30th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Mommy i cant deny that i havent. I have looked a little bit to realised that im not even 5weeks 😆

ImmiNAddi
June 30th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Welcome Pearl! :)

Gosh Mandy, I'm glad everything was ok in the end, scary stuff!

I too am enjoying eating what I want. I don't want to whack the kg's back on though, so will have to keep up some sort of light walking etc to help combat the 'pigging out' :)

So who is staying team green and who is finding out? If you are finding out, when will you do it? I am having a blood test at 10weeks :)

kitkat18
July 1st, 2015, 12:05 AM
Congrats Pearl! X

Pearl327
July 1st, 2015, 03:44 AM
Mandy, thank goodness everything is ok and your little bean is good and sticky.

I will be finding out at the 20 week scan and while I swayed for a DD2 I don't mind if it's a DS2. My dream is 2 of each. I was lucky that I found this site after DD1 was born.

I must start exercising too. I am aiming for a 40 min walk tonight

TiffSal
July 1st, 2015, 04:46 AM
Congrats pearl!

Pearl327
July 1st, 2015, 04:56 AM
And congratulations to you too Tiff

TiffSal
July 1st, 2015, 05:05 AM
Thank you. Been pretty excited to found an ob/sonographer in melbournw who can detect babys sex at 12weeks with 90% accuracy dont have to wait 20weeks 🎉🎉

mandyp85
July 1st, 2015, 06:28 AM
Thank you ladies, I thought the pregnancy was doomed at one point but my bean is snuggled in nicely, never had a scan that early before, was very strange but nice to see something there, got to go back in two weeks just to check for a heartbeat :) I think I will stay team green again, although if I get a girly looking nub I may find out but I'm already expecting it to be a boy to be honest lol. I have got a couple of names that I love, not sure my dh would agree tho :D

Ashforblue
July 1st, 2015, 01:53 PM
Hey ladies!! Got my for sure BFP this morning!!!

Pearl327
July 1st, 2015, 03:34 PM
Congratulations Ash.

Ashforblue
July 1st, 2015, 04:30 PM
Thx! Congrats to you and all the other mommas in here!:HH:

Pearl327
July 1st, 2015, 05:15 PM
I booked in with my OB today. 1st check up and scan on the 6th August. It seems very soon and it has made the BFP seem more real.

TiffSal
July 1st, 2015, 05:29 PM
Congrats Ash! Pearl it seems so far but it will come quick ti me

Ashforblue
July 1st, 2015, 05:33 PM
Pearl my first ob appointment is on August 4th! Even though maybe I should try to push it back a couple weeks so I can get a nub shot!

mommymachine
July 3rd, 2015, 10:59 AM
Congrats Ash! So glad you got your BFP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashforblue
July 3rd, 2015, 11:06 AM
Thx mommymachine! Very excited! I'm a week behind you! I don't know about you ladies, but this babe is already making itself known!! I feel sick on & off through out the day, my bb's are really super sore, & I have pains/cramps in my belly!! Aghhhhhhh, way to early to feel like this! Plus no food really sounds good too me, feel a lot less hungry then before my bfp.... Is that normal?

TiffSal
July 3rd, 2015, 06:06 PM
All nornal ash. I have lost my appetite since that + and feeling the nausea getting stronger and stronger 😣

Ashforblue
July 3rd, 2015, 07:27 PM
Yuck, sorry TiffSal! I hope it doesn't last for us too long.... With my last 2 kids the nausea didn't hit till 6-8 weeks, even then it was hardly there!

TiffSal
July 3rd, 2015, 07:34 PM
My first i didnt have any then my second it hit me around 6-7 weeks...im waiting for this but not looking forward to it 😩

Pearl327
July 4th, 2015, 05:23 AM
Sorry you are feeling so bad Tiff. I didn't get any sickness with my 2 and I don't expect this time to be any different, but you never know.

TiffSal
July 4th, 2015, 05:34 AM
I hope not its not really enjoyable and the fatigue 😣

ImmiNAddi
July 4th, 2015, 06:20 AM
I must be weird - I can't stop eating food! I was only on the LE diet for 11weeks, but man I missed my normal foods! :) Also, I am still not letting myself think I am pregnant yet as I have not told my husband. Was waiting for him to be in a happy mood - but today was not the day.... Maybe tomorrow... or the next day... or after my 10wk blood test..... *sigh*

Ashforblue
July 5th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Lol Immi! I can't believe you haven't told him!

Pearl327
July 7th, 2015, 03:43 AM
Hi all. Crazy few days DS has had fifth disease/slapped cheek. I don't know if I have ever had it and it can be really bad for the baby if it gets it in the uterus. I am hoping that bubs is still living off the yolk sac at 5 weeks and we are not sharing blood yet ? Will ring my OB later.

Ashforblue
July 7th, 2015, 12:29 PM
I've never heard of that pearl!! Is it highly contagious? Let us know what your doc says!

Still pretty miserable here... Super, super tired & sick feeling... Also really really bloated... Pretty crazy! All my clothes are tight already! :( how's everyone else feeling?

Pearl327
July 7th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Most people 50-80% of people will have had it already so it is fairly contagious. But the contagious period is before the rash appears. The only people it causes problems for are unborn babies in early pregnancy. It can cause severe anaemia which can result in miscarriage, stillbirth and may be treated by a in utero blood transfusion. So it a bit scary. But I am not showing any symptoms so fingers crossed I am in the clear.

I am really tired all day and bloated in the evening too Ash. I cannot wait to take my work trousers off the past few evenings and get into stretchy pants

TiffSal
July 7th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Scary pearl! Have you seen the doctor?

Same jere fatigue hits around 4ish and cant be bothered cooking diner. Sleeps are hard and going to the toilet often. ...

Ashforblue
July 7th, 2015, 08:49 PM
That is really scary pearl!! Glad your not showing symptoms & hope you don't catch it!!

Poor us! I was expecting my last pregnancy to be magical! Lol!

Ashforblue
July 8th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Ok so I need some advice ladies! We go in vacation in a couple weeks to see family.... I really don't want to tell anyone till 12 weeks.... But they would probably know something is up if I don't drink.... What should I do??? This is my last one so I want to do something creative to let the family know!!

Pearl327
July 8th, 2015, 04:00 PM
If ,god forbid, anything went wrong would you tell them. Because if they are close enough to know that then share the good news with them. It will be less stress for you then hiding the pregnancy and everyone will be happy and looking after you. We told the families at 6 weeks last time due to a whole family weekend get together for DHs mum. So we told mine then a few days after. I will be telling my mum next week as she will be staying with us for the week. I am going to a concert with my sisters at 8 weeks so will tell them then. And everyone else (except work)after my 1st scan.

Ashforblue
July 8th, 2015, 06:39 PM
That's very true.... My husbands ready to tell Everyone!! Also , we are bringing my oldest nephew home & my bro in law... I just feel nervous telling people without seeing my baby first... I have told one of my sisters already & my sis in law knows we were trying....hmmmm, this will be tough!! I really would like to tell my mom!

TiffSal
July 8th, 2015, 07:04 PM
We qill offcially announce it at 12weeks but we told our families and few of our friends few days after we knew. You can always try to be creative

mommymachine
July 8th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Anyone else exhausted? Oh my goodness. I just wanna sleep.

ImmiNAddi
July 8th, 2015, 09:54 PM
I'm not telling anyone! Lol... Still have not told DH..... Had my first blood test today, so will see how the numbers look. I go back for another on Tues ;)
I am a little tired of an afternoon, but that could also be because my youngest had decided that sleeping through the night is overrated..... meh.... :sigh:

TiffSal
July 8th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Immi you still havent told dh!!?? Lol
Why are youbgoing back for another blood test?
Mommy is was tired mainly arpund 4pm but the last cpuple days it has been an all day thing and cant sleep at night already 😠 the joy of pregancy

ImmiNAddi
July 8th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Tiff, I think they like to see the numbers doubling or going up? Got my first hCG number - 1457 - does anyone know if this is 'good'? Dr's receptionist just said 'all good, have another test on Monday'....

TiffSal
July 8th, 2015, 10:58 PM
I did my first one at 17dpo and i was out of range with 581 when it should of been at least 1000 for 4-5weeks. So i got another one done to see if it doubled (every second day) and got one done at 23dpo. It did increased but i was still a bit out....just waiting for a 7weeks dor a dating scan

ImmiNAddi
July 8th, 2015, 11:03 PM
I was hoping to go back on Tues, but if you say every 2nd day, then maybe I should try for Monday (although it is the last day of school holidays and I will have all the boys - that is a bit tricky...). But if you went from 17 to 23 dpo, I might be ok?
There is so much waiting isn't there.... first waiting for the attempt, then waiting for the +opk, then the 2ww, then the dpo/poas wait...dating scan wait..... 12wk scan wait... lol!!!

TiffSal
July 8th, 2015, 11:10 PM
I never had to do all this for my other 2s....im pretty sure it is every 2nd day. I could of done it earlier but i had the week end in between so waited until monday to re do it. I was still out of range but maybe my dates are not 100% since i might have a late implementation...i was worries but they look at your increase and it was fine. No im waiting to hear this heartbeat....waitingggg

Ashforblue
July 9th, 2015, 12:00 AM
As long as the Drs aren't worried, your probably fine!! I've been tired as well.... Also my hips hurt & my legs get really tired fast... So achy it's hard to work out! I really don't remember it being like this last pregnancy this early... Of course that was so long ago.... Are you ladies sore?

ImmiNAddi
July 9th, 2015, 12:07 AM
I'm wanting my boobs to get sore! Lol! The life has been sucked out of them by the previous 4 that now there is nothing left and I am excited to see some 'growth' there..... hopefully..... I haven't noticed anything yet, I have stopped the cardio work outs, just done a couple of little walks and starting some squats :)
How did you add that little elephant pregnancy timeline ruler thingy Ash?

Pearl327
July 9th, 2015, 03:25 AM
My hips are not sore. Just the boobs, I have to shelter them from the water when in the shower. I am really tired but I can keep going. I have been going for a 30-40 min walk almost every day. I missed last night as I was baking a cake for DS 2nd birthday which is today. I cannot believe my 1st sway baby is 2 already. I put so much effort and preperation into his sway compared to this one.

Immi you can get a tracker on the ticker factory and then paste the link into your signature. Good luck with your bloods.

Ashforblue
July 9th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Well I guess I'm just weird then, lol!
Immi I got mine off lillypie... You to thier site and they'll guide you through how to do it!! It's pretty cool :)

Foxcubblue
July 9th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone!!! (And thanks for the invite, Ash!). Got my BFP today at 11 dpo, hurrah!! Need to read back over this thread and see what is going on with everyone, but just wanted to say hello!

Ashforblue
July 9th, 2015, 11:11 PM
So happy your joining us foxcub!! So when will you tell your family if I may ask??

So I've been doing the prenatal workouts on YouTube & they are really good!! Anyone else try them? Since I've been having so many body aches, I thought I'd switch over to prenatal workouts early..... Anyone have any cute ideas of ways to share the news with my in laws that live far from us?

TiffSal
July 10th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Congrats foxcub! When would ypur due date be?

Ash i cant think of exercising at the moment being so tired and constantly doing things with my boys but ill check it out. We couldnt see my in laws face to face and we wanted to share the news. I made this coupon (inspired from pinterest) and sent them as a picture message... but they took a while to understand 😯

Foxcubblue
July 10th, 2015, 08:31 AM
Haven't even worked out due date yet! End of March, I think.

Not sure when we will tell family, depends how sick I get! I was super sick with both girls so we had to tell people very early as I basically went out of action for 3 months!

Ash, what about buying a tiny pair of baby booties and lining them up for a photo next to a pair of each big sister's shoes, then sending that to in laws with a little message?

Ashforblue
July 10th, 2015, 10:03 AM
I was going to look at pinterest too TiffSal! They have some cute ideas :)

Foxcub, I was thinking of doing that & saying our family is growing by two feet! Or something like that.... I was also thinking of getting some shirts & writing on then big sisters for both my girls & sending that to them...

Foxcubblue
July 10th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Like those ideas, Ash! When are you planning to tell them?

How is everyone doing sickness-wise? I am terrified of it starting!

TiffSal
July 10th, 2015, 05:57 PM
There are heaps of ideas on pinterest. ☺

So far im not as sick as i thought i would be but im only 6 weeks...just very tired!

Ashforblue
July 10th, 2015, 08:04 PM
I'm going to tell them in a couple weeks only b/c we are going on vacation to see some family and they'll guess since I'm not drinking and so I want my parents & my in laws to know first....makes me nervous telling so early though...

I feel sick off & on but usually super tired... Granted, I'm starting this pregnancy heavier then my last b/c if the he diet... Still having the cramping but hoping that goes away soon! Do you have any symptoms yet foxcub?

ImmiNAddi
July 11th, 2015, 04:24 AM
Haven't even worked out due date yet! End of March, I think.

Not sure when we will tell family, depends how sick I get! I was super sick with both girls so we had to tell people very early as I basically went out of action for 3 months!

Ash, what about buying a tiny pair of baby booties and lining them up for a photo next to a pair of each big sister's shoes, then sending that to in laws with a little message?

Fox, I am thinking of doing the photo of booties too! Lol... I am hoping that I can put all of the boys dirty soccer shoes in a row and then a pretty pink pair of booties :) Fingers crossed!

TiffSal
July 11th, 2015, 04:25 AM
When are you doing your gender test immi?

ImmiNAddi
July 11th, 2015, 06:39 AM
When are you doing your gender test immi?

In another 5 weeks Tiff ;)

TiffSal
July 11th, 2015, 07:06 AM
How far along would you be immi?
I found a specialist ob/sonographer in melbourne who can tell you the sex at 12 weeks. Looking forward to my 12 weeks. I dont know how i can wait 20weeks lol

ImmiNAddi
July 11th, 2015, 07:59 AM
How far along would you be immi?
I found a specialist ob/sonographer in melbourne who can tell you the sex at 12 weeks. Looking forward to my 12 weeks. I dont know how i can wait 20weeks lol

I bet you are! :) I will be 10 wks (seems like forever away) I could not wait for 20wks this time... Or even 17wks - that's when I had a private scan done with my 4th to find out.
But the results won't be back until 11 wks, so technically I've got 6 weeks to go until I will know.

TiffSal
July 11th, 2015, 08:07 AM
We will find out around the same time 😆 trying to get my mind of things

goodmom
July 11th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Hello everyone :) ... i was thinking where did everyone go after bfp ...dint know there was due birth group :) .... Hope u all are having good time ...

TiffSal
July 12th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Welcome goodmom. Congrats on your bfp

Ashforblue
July 12th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Hey Goodmom! I was wondering where you went to! Glad you found us!!! How have you been feeling?

goodmom
July 12th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Thanks TiffSal ...hope all is going well at your end ...
Hi Ash ... how r u feeling ?... this time i m getting super tired ..may b its the third time ? ... other then tht no nausea yet 6 week started :) i hope i dont get it this time ... boobs are still sore dont know when does this symptom goes off ...here in UK i think u cant get the gender scan before 17 weeks Arggh :/ ... got my scan date for 12 week on 26 Aug ...hope all goes well and then i will post it for nub guesses ...fx

covered in blue
July 12th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Hi everyone :). I just got my BFP this morning! Should be due around the end of March I think. Super excited :). I haven't told DH yet. It's his birthday on Saturday so I'm trying to think of something cute to do but coming up blank so far. I feel a bit queezy already! How can this be? Lol

TiffSal
July 12th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Congratulations covered!! Really exciting!!! X

ImmiNAddi
July 12th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Congrats covered! :)

covered in blue
July 12th, 2015, 11:59 PM

Ashforblue
July 13th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Yay, congrats covered!! I've been queasy off & on since my bfp as well!

Goodmom, super tired here! I also hiked 6 miles in the mountains today which probably wasn't my brightest move!!

mommymachine
July 13th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Congrats covered!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodmom
July 13th, 2015, 04:08 AM
Great newwss . Congratsss covered!!! ....hope all goes well at ur end :)
Ash ...wow u r really strong :)

Pearl327
July 13th, 2015, 05:00 AM
Congratulations and welcome goodmom and covered.

The tiredness is the only think keeping me believing that this pregnancy is real (and it is not even that bad I remember it being worse) if it wasn't for that I would have no symptoms at all. We are really busy preparing for out 1st ever Au pair who will be starting with us in a week and a half until June 16 so I will have plenty of help this time around for the first few months of my maternity leave, while the school run is in full swing.

I have also been debating whether or not to find out. I found out on DD and DS maybe a team green pregnancy would be fun for a change, especially as I will know the birthday in advance too, being a planned c-section. the other two were unplanned ones.

Pearl327
July 14th, 2015, 03:49 AM
I just wanted to say how much I love being able to snack again.
Today in work I have a healthy, no bake orange and hazelnut brownie, some mixed berries, and cracker thins and hummus.
How are you all doing food wise. I am trying to be as healthy as possible since my veg poor wheat rich girl diet.

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 10:29 AM
That's awesome that you'll have help Pearl!! I was thinking about being team green as well..... But I don't think I can do it!! Plus I want to do a gender reveal party!!
I'm trying to eat healthy but it's hard!!

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night & threw up!! :( stay away morning sickness! It was horrible since I had eaten a ton of hot sauce..... Anyone else tossing thier cookies yet?

goodmom
July 14th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Its very gud Pearl you can snack and enjoy things that are healthy ... Its best to enjoy ur pregnancy as much as possible ..Happy for u ..[emoji4]

Ash m with u ...i was also enjoying snacking till morning sickness/nausea kicked in :( ... every thing smells too strong ...I hope it doesnt last long
..Last night i got v strong cramps it was like Af is going to showup ...but fx all is fine ... Hope all goes well for us all

Pearl327
July 14th, 2015, 03:52 PM
That is scary goodmom, but thank goodness everything is ok.
I am up in bed at the min as I got really dizzy while doing the prep for tomorrow's dinner. My blood pressure does tend to be on the lower side normally anyway.

mommymachine
July 14th, 2015, 04:01 PM
My morning sickness comes in waves. No actual throwing up though. I have a scan tomorrow. Pretty nervous about it!

goodmom
July 14th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Lol dint want to scare u Pearl all the best wishes to u ... hope u get fine soon ...try to listen to ur body and take rest when u feel u should ...m talking like midwife now lol...

Oh mommymachine hope all goes well for u ..is it a gender scan or normal scan ?

I did nausea shopping today hehe some tangy candies, crackers and crisps ...hope tht i will be to manage with this :)

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Good luck mommymachine!

Hope you other ladies feel better

So I'm a little nervous... Last couple times I've gone to bathroom I've had light pink and sometimes almoat Orange tinted discharge.... Please pray for me ladies!! Really worried....

TiffSal
July 14th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Ash i had a bit of blood at 7weeks with my first. It is scary but turned out it was a little bit of old blood. If you still have a bit of blood maybe go and see ypur doctor just to be safe x

ImmiNAddi
July 14th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Wow - so you gals are already feeling sick? I was just coming on here to ask if anyone can remember (from previous bubs) when they started to feel sick as I can't remember if I got it early on or after a few weeks (as in 10wks+). I haven't felt sick yet - strange? I can remember with the boys I had to have crackers beside the bed so when I woke up I could nibble on them before getting up, otherwise I would feel like I wanted to 'toss my cookies' haha! (love that reference by the way Ash :) )

Mommymachine - do you want to edit your first post by adding a name/due date list? Thought it could be a good way to keep track of who is in here and due when etc?
So something like this:
Mommymachine - due March 1st (swayed ?)
Foxcubblue - March ? (swayed boy)
Coveredinblue - March ? (swayed girl)
etc - etc.......?

Sorry if any of that info is wrong ladies - let us know so it can be changed ;) I just read back through the thread quickly so there could be mistakes ;)

Got my 2nd blood test results yesterday, my numbers are going up, so that's good, they were just under 5000, so jumped from the 1400ish one from the Thurs. They want me to have another one next week, I think because I am seeing the FS that was helping me with the HT stuff and that is just what their office does for their ivf patients, so I don't really need to do it, but I guess it gives me peace of mind to see numbers going up. Dating scan booked in for the 29th July.

:)

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Thanks TiffSal, I called the doc & they just want to wait & see if it gets dark red or if I have clots.... So here's to waiting & hoping its a sticky! It's super light & doesn't get on my undies or anything, so really hoping it goes away!:nails:

I'm excited for you Immi, you'll find out so soon! I think the list is a great idea..

mommymachine
July 14th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I will for sure edit the first post :)

The scan is just a normal scan to make sure everything is ok.

Ash I am sorry you are worried. That is why I am getting an early scan. I have had pink and brown spotting on and off for 1.5 weeks now. Trying to stay positive though! Hope everything is ok for you!

Ashforblue
July 14th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Mommymachine~ looks like we are having the same thing! I'm sorry your going through this as well, I hope your scan goes well! Do you have anything with the spotting like cramps or back ache? I'm going to stay positive as well and hope that it turns at well for both of us... :)

goodmom
July 14th, 2015, 11:40 PM
Oh Ash i hope its just another sign of pregnancy for u and nothing serious ... fx for u ...[emoji173]

Immi how great is tht u will get to know gender soon [emoji4] ...excited for u ..

By the way i m due on 7th march thts what my doc told me ...online it shows 6th march so not sure ...

Mommymachine ...hope ur scan goes well and u hear all positive things ...[emoji4]

Ashforblue
July 15th, 2015, 12:32 AM
Thx so much Goodmom!!:hug2: I need all the positive vibes I can get! So the spotting has seemed to stop for now but we will see what tomorrow brings...
Have you seen your doctor already Goodmom?

TiffSal
July 15th, 2015, 01:19 AM
Immi i didnt get sick with my first boy and 2nd boy is was a lot more nauseous..waiting with thi one....got my dating scan on the 20th july. I cant wait!

Ash and mommy sending your positive vibes your way. I remember with my first when i had the bleeding my doc gave me a referal for a scan and the heartbeat was there and all waas fine...

Ashforblue
July 15th, 2015, 01:35 AM
Thank you TiffSal!! It's quite scary!

goodmom
July 15th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Thats nice TiffSal u must be very excited for the scan ... [emoji4]
Yes Ash i saw doc and it was just a general talk ... i have got my 10week appt in aug and then late Aug they have booked my scan for 12-13 week ...

TiffSal
July 15th, 2015, 03:28 AM
Pretty excites to hear this heartbeat ive been so impatient this time around!

Pearl327
July 15th, 2015, 05:15 AM
Ash and mommymachine, light spotting can be a normal sign of pregnancy with all the extra bloodflow going on down there. I hope it stops for both of you soon and you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

My dizziness seems to be gone this morning so maybe I was just overtired. We have evicted DS from the cot by converting it into a bed for a few months before moving him into a proper bed and I have not been going into a deep sleep because I an listening out for him at night.

I can't wait for my 1st scan either to check that this little one is doing ok. 3 weeks wait for me 6th Aug

XXforhubby
July 15th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Thread crashing! I just want to say huge congrats to all of you ladies [emoji4]!

Ash and Mommy- I had this too, except mine was bright red spot (5cm in diameter) and only on my panty liner. When wiping, it was orangish pink. I also had Braxton hicks contractions too, but I thought it was just a growth spurt, because I get them in all of my pregnancies as my belly gets bigger. It lasted for a week starting at 4 weeks. It stopped, then came back a week and a half later at 5.5 weeks but was pink only when wiping. At my first US at 6.5 weeks, I was diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed that was only 1cm in diameter (super small). This happens when the the bean gets a really good supply on or near a larger blood vessel when implanting. As the embryo gets bigger, it can aggravate it and cause it to ooze until the scab falls off completely as the placenta gets bigger. This does NOT cause a miscarriage unless it is super large. The ones that are super large cause a lot of spotting or bleeding- NOT what you ladies are mentioning.

I was told this is very common and nothing to worry about. Think of it as your bean snuggling in SUPER tight [emoji6]!

Hang in there! I remember being on pins and needles. I wish I had someone to explain all of this to me while I was experiencing it instead of after the fact like my OB did.

Big hugs, [emoji8]!

Ashforblue
July 15th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Thank you so much XX! & you too Pearl! This has made me feel a lot better! I think I'm going to be on pins & needles till I see & hear the heartbeat of this little one....

Foxcubblue
July 16th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Yay, congrats covered!! I've been queasy off & on since my bfp as well!

Goodmom, super tired here! I also hiked 6 miles in the mountains today which probably wasn't my brightest move!!

Ash, you have to stop this mountain hiking, it is making me jealous!!!

Foxcubblue
July 16th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Ash and Mommy - praying for you guys. I am having quite a lot of cramps and that is making me nervous enough. Try to rest as much as poss. :hugs:

Waiting for TrueBlue to show up as she has just got her BFP!

Ps due date 20 March. Rang the doctors just now to get everything going, it felt very strange making it all official!

Ashforblue
July 16th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Thx Foxcub, luckily it's been gone since yesterday.... So hoping it stays away!
Your due the day after my birthday!!!

Where are you True??? Come join us!!!

Ashforblue
July 17th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Anyone else super bloated? I can't fit into any of my clothes!!:suprise: other then that, still super tired and having huge food aversions..... Made my dinner & just couldn't eat it... It was salad! I then felt like throwing everything green in my fridge away.... I also have a hard time eating carrots right now since I feel like they smell too much like dirt, lol!
Still no spotting so I'm really hoping that's over!
Anyone else having weird food aversions/cravings right now?

Pearl327
July 17th, 2015, 11:45 AM
I have to go to my work summer BBQ in a few mins and have no idea what to wear as everything is really tight on me come the evening time. I can fit into anything in my wardrobe in the morning but once 3pm hits the waistband start getting snug.

Also I made beetroot and walnut burgers for dinner on Wednesday borough one into work with me for lunch but couldn't face eating it and when I came home I threw the other 2 out as DH and the kids wouldn't eat them

Foxcubblue
July 17th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Nothing as yet Ash, but I'm waiting for it to hit!!! With both DDs i was massively sick and completely averse to anything healthy in the first 12 weeks, all I could stomach was plain pasta with butter! Waiting for the bloat to kick in too....

Ashforblue
July 17th, 2015, 03:34 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone Pearl! I'm going to have to dig some of my maternity clothes out to be comfortable!!!

Foxcub: this has been the worst so far in starting out feeling sick since before I got my bfp! My other girls were actually pretty tame pregnancies! Healthy doesnt seem to be my thing right now either..... Blah, here comes more weight gain!!

Ashforblue
July 17th, 2015, 03:40 PM
The great news about all these symptoms I'm having is that it makes this pregnancy feel very real & hard to ignore, lol!!

Snuggle in tight little one!!:heart::heart:

Pearl327
July 18th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Ladies you are going to think I am crazy but I swear I am feeling the baby move this evening. It is very light but I know the feeling. I was feeling DS move at 10-11ish weeks.

Is it even possible this early ?

XXforhubby
July 18th, 2015, 06:09 PM
I felt my DS2 at 8 weeks confirmed via US. I called him my little jumping bean, because he was literally bungee jumping with his umbilical cord! I worried it would end up wrapped around his neck but it never did thank God!!

True Blue
July 19th, 2015, 03:47 AM
I was going to wait a little longer to join but this mornings BFP is so good I decided to throw caution to the wind and jump in :)

I'm going to go back a few pages and catch up with everyone!!

I'm sticking to the HE for now especially the breakfast. I am very cranky without food since I started swaying :D
Last night was my first time feeling proper nausea - I was very surprised so early?
Falling asleep in the afternoon just before my BFP was my first clue, that and the dreams :D
I also have cramping but I do remember this from my other pregnancies so trying to ignore it and not worry :)

I'm so happy to be here with you guys :hugs:

TiffSal
July 20th, 2015, 04:13 AM
Congratulations true!! Happy you are joining us

covered in blue
July 20th, 2015, 04:33 AM
I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow. It seems too early but I text her the other day coz I wanted to make sure that I would get in with her. Her practice is only about 300m down the road so that makes it so easy :). She said I should come in so she could do bloods and book my scan :). Aaahhhh I feel kind nervous.

It's so quiet here! How are you all feeling?

TiffSal
July 20th, 2015, 04:47 AM
So exciting!
I got a 7weeks scan today (dating scan). No one told me it was an internal 😨😨 but such a great feeling to see the heartbeat and the little bean, measuring 4days smaller.

Otherwise really tired and queasy but not as much as my 2nd (yet)...My first boy i had nothing and my 2nd i felt so nauseous! This one is in between....i was hoping to be very sick if it was a girl? Maybe im being silly 😄

mommymachine
July 20th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Congrats true!!! So happy for you!

Glad your ultrasound went well Tiff!

True Blue
July 20th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Yay Tiff :) has anyone else had scans yet?

I'm still a way off that yet :)

mammyof2boys
July 20th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Hi all got my Bfp today. Hoping and praying our little rainbow bean sticks xxxx26269

Foxcubblue
July 20th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Whoop whoop! Congrats Mammyof2! And welcome True!

UK here, so no scans or in fact any involvement whatsoever from the medical professionals for a number of weeks :-(

True Blue
July 20th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Welcome Mammy & congrats again :)

Fox I think our due date should be 29th March so we will be pretty close :bluecheer:

covered in blue
July 20th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Congrats Mammy :). And yay for a HB Tiff :). That makes it feel very real I bet!

ImmiNAddi
July 20th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Had my 3rd lot of bloods done today, numbers up in the 12000+ so all good :) My scan is next Wednesday!

Welcome True and congrats Mammy!

Covered - how lucky are you that the office is so close!! Jealous!! Lol :) How did your appoint go?

Any girl swayers eating their hearts out at the moment? I am so hungry - all the time!! I have not stuck to any part of the LE diet since I got my BFP...haha! No exercise either - so I have already put 1kg back on..... I am going to MAKE myself do at least 4 walks a week if I can, I don't want to waste all of that hard work from the cardio/LE diet.

TiffSal
July 20th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Immi i was thinking about you this morning. You will soon do your gender blood test? Have you told hubby or you are still waiting? 😄

ImmiNAddi
July 20th, 2015, 11:54 PM
Immi i was thinking about you this morning. You will soon do your gender blood test? Have you told hubby or you are still waiting? ��

Yes another 3.5 weeks til I do the gender test :nails:
I told hubby after my first blood test, he was not overly impressed and we have not discussed it since. We are both just ignoring things I think until we get to the 12wk/announcing time. It's not a bad thing, just that he is stressed with 4 already, so adding another one to the mix will be interesting to say the least! Ha!

covered in blue
July 21st, 2015, 12:00 AM
Hehe yep I'm definitely eating for 2 already. I don't care what just whatever I want whenever I feel like it. I did do my exercise this morning though :). I think I'll keep doing 4 days a week as long as I feel like it. My appointment went well. My midwife is so lovely and friendly and she only takes 4 ladies a month so she has plenty of time to spend which each. Was just filling in some forms and ordering bloods and scan so not too exciting :). It feels surreal.

Great numbers Immi :)

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 02:01 AM
Great numbers Immi :) your scan is so close!!

You sound like you're very happy with your midwife covered that's really great :)

Pearl327
July 21st, 2015, 03:32 AM
Wow lots going on ladies.
Welcome and congratulations mammy.
Tiff that is great that you had a scan and can see all is going well. I have 2 1/2 weeks before mine.

Immi great news those numbers are going up. And your hubby will come around once he gets over the shock

I am eating all around me but mostly bread and fruit. I haven't had any chocolate or icecream since I got my BFP just not into them. Very strange for me

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 03:50 AM
Mommas, remind me are cramping pains alternating between each side normal? Short & sharp not constant?

ELP
July 21st, 2015, 04:14 AM
Cramps are very normal True Blue, its just all the hormone running through that area which causes little spasms, I think?:)
Just wanted to mention also to all ladies before their NT scans, if you read through the link in my Sig about scans it may give you a little heads up in nubs as to what to look for incase your not already a nubsesser:bigsmile:!

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 04:21 AM
Thanks ELP :)

I can't wait for my NT scan :D

covered in blue
July 21st, 2015, 04:54 AM
Yep I'm getting them too True. I don't remember having them this early before but I'm sure they are just to remind us that there is something going on down there :)

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 04:58 AM
Thanks covered, I try to ignore them and not let it worry me but hey you know me!!

I did my last FRER this morning and got a darker but thinner line :D guess what I worried about!! So silly :oops:

covered in blue
July 21st, 2015, 05:08 AM
It's hard when you have so much invested in this pregnancy emotionally not to worry about everything. I'm trying to be calm but I'm not really lol. Deep breath :). Just wish I could speed time up for a bit!

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 05:19 AM
I'm right with you there :)

Hopefor4
July 21st, 2015, 12:01 PM
Hi ladies, I'm excited to say I'll be joining this DDG �� 26304

No clue when I ovulated but according to my last period I'm due end of March. We are pretty shocked as we had been using spermicidal. Guess it was really meant to be ��

True Blue
July 21st, 2015, 12:06 PM
Welcome Hopefor4 :) lovely strong BFP !!

Hopefor4
July 21st, 2015, 12:17 PM
True blue definitely I'm 5 days late on my period, really thought it was going to come lol. Congrats to all the other ladies here!

TiffSal
July 22nd, 2015, 07:39 AM
Congratulation hope!!

Immi im sure hubby will come around when he will see you little bean at the 12weeks scan. 😊

Ashforblue
July 22nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
Welcome new ladies & congrats on your bfps!! Doing well here, not able to post much since I'm on vacation! So hope your all doing well :)

So apparently I'm looking pregnant as well b/c some of my family could tell! Crazy!

Foxcubblue
July 22nd, 2015, 04:31 PM
Ash how did they take the news? How did you tell them in the end? Hope you are enjoying your hols!

Pearl327
July 22nd, 2015, 04:41 PM
Congratulations Hopefor4.

My au pair arrived today and so far so good. But the kids were so excited that they are only in bed now. 9:30pm here they are normally in at 8.

Ash your bloating seems to be like mine. I definitely look pregnant in the late evening. I don't think I could hide it from friends or family. I am going to a concert on sat with my sisters, so I will definitely be telling them then

covered in blue
July 22nd, 2015, 06:35 PM
Welcome Hopefor4 :)

Oh I hear you ladies with the bloating in the evening! We had my parents for dinner the other night and I was trying so hard to keep my stomach sucked in as I don't want to tell them just yet. DH reckons I look about 20weeks (I'm 5 lol).

TiffSal
July 22nd, 2015, 06:42 PM
Im the other way around...i think im showing already or feeling queasy at 7weeks but both dh and mum think its in my head lol

mammyof2boys
July 23rd, 2015, 05:02 PM
Hi all congrats on all ur bfp. Were due 17th March St Patricks day

True Blue
July 23rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
Lovely day to be due mammy :)

mommymachine
July 24th, 2015, 06:33 PM
My loss was confirmed today :( We will try again but I doubt that I will be in this due date group.. So if someone could take over the list of due dates that would be appreciated.

ImmiNAddi
July 24th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Again, so sorry Mommy, I hope you are doing ok (as ok as you can at the moment)... :LotsofLove:
I will do the list thing, but not sure how I could get into the first post to update etc? Maybe I will just start the list in the next post.
Please take care MM and we hope to see you back very soon xox

TiffSal
July 25th, 2015, 03:25 AM
Sorry to hear your news mommy 😢

True Blue
July 25th, 2015, 05:28 AM
Mommy I'm so sorry :sadflwr: wishing all the best for the future & lots of love & strength right now.

momamia4
July 25th, 2015, 10:00 AM
So sorry, mommymachine!! :hugs:

DreamingPink2015
July 25th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Hi Girls :)
I will be joining your thread with an EDD 1st of April

TiffSal
July 25th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Congrats dreamingpink. Welcome

covered in blue
July 25th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Welcome Dreaming!

mammyof2boys
July 26th, 2015, 01:58 AM
So sorry for your loss mommy ,there are no words :broken:

mandyp85
July 26th, 2015, 07:24 AM
Hi ladies. I have not been around for a while (was moving and then on holiday with no internet access) but I have just caught up with everything I've missed.

Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies with bfps.

Sorry again mommy Xxx I hope you can join us again soon. Xxx

Glad to hear everything is going well for everybody else :-)

I am now nearly 9 weeks, had my second early scan at 7 weeks (baby was measuring 6.2) and there was a lovely little heartbeat, I was also diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed but the sonographer did not seem concerned so I'm trying not to worry about it. My dh told my mil the other day (even tho we agreed not to tell anybody just yet) and needless to say she was not very amused initially but got over it quite quickly, thankfully lol. I am already looking pregnant so not sure how much longer I can hide it lol. Xxx

covered in blue
July 26th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Oh so nice to see a heartbeat Mandy! How exciting!
I have my dating scan tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck.
I just spent the morning with a good friend and her little girl and new baby boy. She has GD over her boy as she wanted another girl so I was trying so hard to be supportive and say all the right things but I'm just so drained now! At least I managed not to say "at least you already have one girl" sigh

The fatigue is setting in already. I had forgotten about that! My house is such a mess!
I'm so not looking forward to telling people about this pregnancy. People are so judgemental! I told SIL the other day and she was like "are you crazy? You need a bigger house". Yeah OK! Whatever you say. Just try and be a little supportive!

Well that's my rant for this morning! I will update tomorrow after my scan :)
Hope all you ladies and baby peanuts are keeping well xx

TiffSal
July 26th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Oh have fun tomorrow covered. You will such such a good time watching your little bean. Mine was an internal which wasnt pleasant 😨

Just let people talk. Yes we might be crazy having more kids if you are happy then thats all it matters but hey who are they to judge? Your family not theirs ;)

ImmiNAddi
July 26th, 2015, 10:31 PM
This is what I am going to post on my FB page after we announce that baby #5 is on the way.... I can just imagine my MIL and family are going to be 'thrilled' (insert sarcasm there....)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbFzOzuQedY

I love it!! :D Not clever enough to make my own, so I will just put - 'What she said' under the video......

Dating scan for me on Wed. Having a few niggly stretching/pulling pains down there today, so a bit worried that something is happening that shouldn't be.... Guess I will see on Wed.

Mandy 9 weeks! That is crazy, it seems to be going so fast!

Ashforblue
July 27th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Ash how did they take the news? How did you tell them in the end? Hope you are enjoying your hols!

Hey foxcub!! My family & the hubs family are both super excited! We made my oldest a shirt that said big sis #1 & we made a shirt for my youngest that said big sis #2 & on the back of hers it said coming March 2016.... Then we sent them in & waited to see if they'd notice... It wAs fun!!
We are finally home so I'm very excited to catch up on everybody & how they are doing!!

covered in blue
July 27th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Haha yep I've seen that one before Immi. It's pretty funny. We need to come up with some good lines to handle the too many children comments and gender comments :). My mind is just so blank lately lol

Ashforblue
July 27th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Immi~ the video was super cute!
Good luck to everyone getting dateing scans! How exciting!

goodmom
July 27th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Congrats to all the new bfps ladies :)

So sorry go hear abt mommyxx heartbroken ....hope u recover soon xx hugs

Mandy ... how exciting it is to hear that little heart beat ....aww v cute ...

Good luck with your scan cib ... hope all goes well for u ... xx

Immi that video is very cute m having my 3rd and it already feels like how would i cope up with 3 of them but this video made me happy ..yes kids are all abt mess and fun together ...thx for sharing ...

We have informed everyone ....plus the amount of weight m carrying now ....i think anyone can guess easily lol ... m v bloated and look like 5 month preg :) .... best of luck to all of u with ur adorable beans :)....

Ashforblue
July 27th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I'm super bloated too Goodmom! I already started wearing maturity clothes & feel a lot more comfortable :)

covered in blue
July 27th, 2015, 09:04 PM
My scan went well :). One little bean in there measuring 5 weeks 5 days. Heart rate was 111 bpm so I guess that's all good. Hoping Ramzi is all wrong though as it was right sided ovulation and implantation.

I will post my sway soon - I'm just not sure what to put in the timing section as I'm not sure when I ovulated.
CD9 DTD
CD10 pos OPK
CD11
CD12 - ovulation by dating scan
CD13 DTD again
CD24- brightly positive pregnancy test. The first test I took.

I'm guessing I might have Oed CD11 maybe. What do you ladies think?

DreamingPink2015
July 27th, 2015, 09:34 PM
:fingers::fingers::fingers:Fingers crossed for you Ramzi theory that it proves wrong
I will be watching this space :)

I really do believe in Ramzi Theory if you get all facts right I believe it's correct. Because of this I am avoiding doing a date scan this pregnancy as I really don't want to be disappointed so early on :(
I will just see my ob at 10 weeks

:fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

ImmiNAddi
July 27th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Glad your scan went well covered :) I would guess CD11 too - do you know if your OPK was still positive on CD 12 or 13?

TiffSal
July 27th, 2015, 09:38 PM
How nice covered! Can i ask what is ramzi theory? Never heard of it before

covered in blue
July 27th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Glad your scan went well covered :) I would guess CD11 too - do you know if your OPK was still positive on CD 12 or 13?

Thank you. I stopped testing as we were doing every 4 days anyway.

covered in blue
July 27th, 2015, 09:47 PM
How nice covered! Can i ask what is ramzi theory? Never heard of it before

There is a thread on here - sorry I don't know how to link it on my phone. Basically if the baby is implanted on the left then most likely a girl, and right size for boys.

TiffSal
July 27th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Oh wow. i know is that my egg came from the right...i believe the sac was on the top right of my scan but im not sure if it really mean boys from my picture....i hope the theory is wr0ng ;)

covered in blue
July 27th, 2015, 10:19 PM
Yeah I hope it's wrong but I'm not going to worry or obsess over it. I'm just going with the baby is a boy until proven otherwise so there you go. Can't change anything now anyway :)

TiffSal
July 27th, 2015, 10:24 PM
I like your thinking covered. I got my days where i dont think aboit the gender and days where im obsessed about it it is driving my crazy!

ImmiNAddi
July 27th, 2015, 10:51 PM
I here ya!! Bring on finding out! ��

ImmiNAddi
July 28th, 2015, 12:13 AM
**UPDATED DUE DATE LIST**

Foxcubblue - March 20th (swayed boy)
Coveredinblue - March 24th (swayed girl)
Trueblue - March 29th (swayed boy)
Mammyof2boys - March 17th (swayed girl)
Hopefor4 - March/April ? (swayed ?)
Dreamingpink2015 - April 1st (swayed girl)
Junie - April 8th (swayed girl)

Please let me know if dates or any info needs to be changed :)

covered in blue
July 28th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Due March 24 :). Thanks for doing that!

Pearl327
July 28th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Hi ladies. I haven't been on much in the past week as settling in our Au pair. Plus I have been really tired and dizzy if I don't get enough sleep or get hungry, so my free time is spent either eating or napping.
Only a week and 2 more days until my scan. I can't wait. I am very jealous of you ladies that have seen happy healthy bubs already. [emoji12]

Junie
July 28th, 2015, 04:22 AM
Hi ladies! I'm nervous but figure joining you won't make me more or less likely to have another miscarriage. I'm only 11 DPO but got my first positive at 9DPO and just have a feeling that this pregnancy is going to work out. I didn't have that feeling completely with my missed miscarriage. I also just felt like I would have a spring baby and it is exciting that it looks like that might happen. I swayed girl but after being on the diet before the miscarriage in Jan, and then TTC for 6 months I was really barely swaying at the end. Thankfully I would be thrilled to add another boy to the family so I am not worried that the chances are pretty high that this is another boy :D

My due date is April 8th and I'll probably have my first appt around 6 weeks. I'm looking forward to being in this DD group!

ImmiNAddi
July 28th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Yay congrats and welcome Junie!!!

True Blue
July 28th, 2015, 07:41 AM
I had my first throwing up session in the middle of the night !!!
Not sure if it was pregnancy, heat or something I ate.
Ugh.

Pearl327
July 28th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Welcome Junie. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

True blue I hope that was a one off for you.

XXforhubby
July 28th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Thread crashing ladies! I'm so excited for you Junie!! I'm glad all of you ladies are doing well!

As far as Ramzi theory goes, please don't buy into it. I did. I had my first scan at 6 weeks 3 days. I ovulated from the left (saw a giant corpus luteum to confirm) and the placenta is and still is on the left. I'm clearly having another lovely boy! Needless to say my DH was heartbroken.

I do hope and pray you all have a healthy baby and get you DG as the icing on your cake!!

Ashforblue
July 28th, 2015, 09:58 AM
Congrats Junie! Praying its a sticky, healthy babe in there!

Pearl~ I hope the dizziness goes away soon, but jealous you have help!

True~ blah, that happened to me, no fun! In fact last week I threw up at my sis in laws house! Good thing they know, lol!! I feel sick every morning into the afternoon especially if I don't eat fast enough.... But then most food sounds gross to me! I'm surprised I've gained weight!!!!

Junie
July 28th, 2015, 12:12 PM
XX- I can't believe you are already past the halfway point, that is so lovely!

XXforhubby
July 28th, 2015, 12:28 PM
I can't believe it either! I only have 18 more weeks to go!!! Crazy thing is I'll be starting to TTC our fourth right around your due date [emoji12]! That is unless I change my mind [emoji6]!

covered in blue
July 28th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Congrats Junie :). I'm so happy that you are joining us!

TiffSal
July 28th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Congrats Junie!!

True i hope you are feeling better?

Thanks xx for your input about the theory. I have been thinking blue i guss not to be disappointed if it is not a pink but my husband is really hoping pink. I hope he wont be too devasted if it is not pink 😯

My sickness is slowly coming, later than my 2nd. i have been sick from afternoon to night but now morning as well...the joy of been pregnant....

ImmiNAddi
July 29th, 2015, 12:51 AM
Oh ladies, it looks like I will be bidding you farewell for the same reasons at Mommymachine :(
Scan today was not good, baby measured 2 weeks behind and had a slow heartbeat of only 46...
Now it's a waiting game to see if it happens naturally or if medication/surgery is required. I will have another scan next week, but the sonographer knows her stuff and was very lovely and told me that it will not work out :sadflwr:

Best of luck to you all for a healthy 9 months xox

covered in blue
July 29th, 2015, 01:07 AM
So sorry Immi :(. So sad to see you ladies leaving. That's not fair at all! Big hugs xx

TiffSal
July 29th, 2015, 01:19 AM
So sorry to hear immi :( hope you are doing ok. Sending lots of oxox your way 😢

DreamingPink2015
July 29th, 2015, 02:59 AM
:broken:Immi

So sorry :(

goodmom
July 29th, 2015, 03:20 AM
So sorry Immi 😢... hugs ... no words to express 😢

mandyp85
July 29th, 2015, 04:57 AM
So sorry to hear that immi, big hugs your way :bighug: Xxx

Junie
July 29th, 2015, 05:48 AM
I'm so so sorry Immi. Going through a loss is so hard. If you ever want to chat you can always PM me. Big hugs to you.

XXforhubby
July 29th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Thread crashing- I'm so sorry Immi [emoji20]! I'm sending you lots of strength and healing [emoji8].

momamia4
July 29th, 2015, 08:47 AM
I'm so sorry Immi!!! :hugs: Sorry for thread crashing.

Mulberry Smurf
July 29th, 2015, 11:13 AM
So sorry immi :( hugs xxx

Pearl327
July 29th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I am so sorry Immi. Look after yourself.

Hopefor4
July 29th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Hugs Immi, I'm so sorry.

Ashforblue
July 30th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Oh Immi.... I'm so, so sorry!!! Hugs & love to you my dear... :hugs::sadflwr:

Junie
July 30th, 2015, 03:22 AM
Does anyone have any appts coming up? How is everyone doing?

TiffSal
July 30th, 2015, 09:23 AM
How you feeling junie?
My next step is my 12weeks scan...waiting game 😥

Ashforblue
July 30th, 2015, 09:31 AM
I had one scheduled for next week but my hubby couldn't make it so I switched to end of August so I can get a nub shot!!.... but now I feel like that's so far away & maybe I should just get baby checked out... We hiked 3 hours yesterday, going up to 12,000 feet in the mountains!!! Hope it's okay for the babe..... Prob should have takes to my doctor first...

Junie
July 30th, 2015, 11:45 AM
I'm feeling good. I'm a bit worried because I already have symptoms; very tired, a bit of an upset stomach,etc, and I'm not even 4 weeks I feel it is too early and I hope they don't get worse! When do you hit 12 weeks TiffSal?

Pearl327
July 30th, 2015, 01:45 PM
My appointment is next Thursday. The wait is nearly over until I see my little one.

I hope that your sickness doesn't get worse Junie

Ash if you are feeling good while hiking then go for it. Listen to your body is what we are always being told

Foxcubblue
July 31st, 2015, 11:07 AM
Hi all! Haven't been on for a while...lots going on. Immi, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending you big hugs. Junie - congrats and welcome!

I'm now almost 7 weeks and still feeling remarkably normal - I literally have no symptoms at all and whilst I'm grateful not to be being sick like usual it is freaking me out a bit! Keep having to do tests just to check I'm actually pregnant! I suppose it gives me a bit of hope for my boy as I feel so different from my two girls, but can't help worrying... UK based, so no scans or anything like that until at least 12 weeks....

True - have you been sick any more? How is everyone else feeling? Did anyone only start feeling sick after 7 weeks?

True Blue
July 31st, 2015, 02:23 PM
Fox I haven't gotten sick again thankfully!! I do feel sick, if I haven't eaten, but feeling good otherwise :)

True Blue
July 31st, 2015, 02:25 PM
Immi I am so very very sorry :sadflwr:

DreamingPink2015
July 31st, 2015, 08:21 PM
I am 5 weeks 1 day along and wishing I could feel something just to remind me that I am pregnant :)

The pattern so far is the same as with my 2 boys :(

Do u guys feel like your weeks and days are dragging ??

Ashforblue
July 31st, 2015, 10:04 PM
You guys are pretty lucky! I feel sick all the time.... Which Im hoping is good since with my girls I wasn't really good & they were both pretty easy pregnancies....

Dreaming of pink~ I too feel the weeks dragging by! Just want to be further along & not worry about miscarriage so much....
Feeling very hormonal as well, got super mad at my hubs over nothing! Anyone else having that?

Pearl327
August 1st, 2015, 02:44 AM
I am not too hormonal. Just ready to have some energy back. Yes the weeks are dragging for me too. I can't wait to have a proper bump and not be hiding the pregnancy.
Dreaming have hope I have had 2 ( looking like 3 now) very similar pregnancies with no nausea or sickness at all with DD and DS

ELP
August 1st, 2015, 04:02 AM
Fox, do you have any smell aversions?

True Blue
August 1st, 2015, 04:27 AM
My nausea is getting worse boohoo :(

covered in blue
August 1st, 2015, 04:46 AM
Sorry about all the nausea:(. It really gets you down after a bit doesn't it.
My nausea is getting better. I am starting to worry now. I hope that doesn't mean that my hormone levels are dropping. I think I have a short fuze too Ash. I am usually calmer. And I did have a little cry for pretty much nothing the other morning lol

I was terribly sick with DS1 and DS2, but DS3 was kind to me for the most part. I had constant nausea but only vomited once the whole pregnancy! I am so hoping this will be an easy pregnancy for everyone!

TiffSal
August 1st, 2015, 04:52 AM
Junie i felt tired early as well. Still am. Maybe because i got 2 to look after....do you feel sick?

Ash you got mums who keeps running. I dont see why hiking will be any different? I lost it at my husband few weeks ago i felt like i turned into a psycho 😨

I hear you dreampink. For some reason this pregnancy is soooo slow. I cant wait to feel baby kicking

Pearl what scan are you having? Enjoy!!

So far all my pregnancies have been different but the nausea has been worse this time...i just have to wait and see what im having. So slooooow 😣😣

Foxcubblue
August 1st, 2015, 04:10 PM
Nope, no smells bothering me either! Actually, I do have one symptom (beyond my terrible hormonal rages - poor DH!) and that is horrendous acne on my face and neck!!!! Anyone else suffering with this! Any tips??!!

Ashforblue
August 1st, 2015, 06:18 PM
Omg!! I have the acne too! It's so yucky... :( it's starting to clear up a little bit, so I'm thinking that it could've been worse from going on vacation & eating out too much... Can you get a face wash?

Has anyone else gained weight?

Junie
August 2nd, 2015, 02:10 AM
Foxcub- I have this too and hate it. I use toner and a stronger face wash but since it is due to a hormone imbalance nothing helps that much.

Ashforblue- no weight gain yet (it's a bit early LOL) but I'm bloated which I hate.

I'm so hungry all the time and this is my first pregnancy having lots of headaches. I normally get migraines which I have to take medication for and these aren't half as bad, which is good!

Pearl327
August 2nd, 2015, 04:02 AM
I am just having a booking scan TiffSal. I will have another one at 13-14 weeks.

Ash I have gained 3lb so far but I have a short body and cannot eat much when my stomach gets squashed. I normally gain 7-8lb in the first trimester but overall weight gain has been 24lb with DD and 22lb with DS. I end up losing body weight in the 3rd tri while baby gains.

Ashforblue
August 2nd, 2015, 11:57 AM
I've gained about 3 lbs as well! Hoping that I can keep mine around 20-25 lbs weight gain this time around... My food cravings and aversions have been super weird this time.... Made my husband go get Doritos and loved them when I was eating them, but today, I hate the thought of eating them!! Crazy right? The thought of my favorite foods makes me want to throw up & if I open the fridge or do the dishes Im gagging the whole time!!
Even though I know that being sicker doesn't really tell you if its boy or girls..... I'm still kinda worried that it's my third girl.... Someone tell me they were really sick with thier boy please!!!!

Junie
August 2nd, 2015, 03:07 PM
Ashforblue- I was so so so sick with my boys. I felt like I had an awful hangover all the time that never went away. I was miserable the first trimester from 5/6-11ish weeks.

Ashforblue
August 2nd, 2015, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry you were so sick but this has made me feel so much better, so thank you!!! Do you have any tips for the sickness? My hubs goes back to working later hours soon so I'll have to start cooking again & that's sooooo hard when your feeling sick.... I just bought ginger ale so we will see if that works....

Junie
August 2nd, 2015, 04:12 PM
I did vitamin B6 and half of a unisom every night in the first trimester with my 2nd son and that helped a ton. If you google it you can find out more. However in most places you can also get a prescription from your Dr. to help with nausea if it gets too bad. Unfortunately where I live they don't give you anything which is why I do the B6/unisom combo.

TiffSal
August 3rd, 2015, 12:30 AM
Good luck pearl enjoy

I cant go assume with my gender as all my 3 pregnancies are very diffetent. I didnt get sick at all with my first boy, my 2nd i was very nauseous and this one is different again....

Boyboygirl
August 3rd, 2015, 01:12 AM
Hello! Just popping in here if I can - just got my BFP 3 days ago :).

Foxcubblue
August 3rd, 2015, 08:07 AM
Well ladies, I'm afraid I will be leaving you all for a while :-(. Started bleeding and cramping yesterday and had a scan today which showed no heartbeat and an empty sack. They are insisting I go back in a week to check how the 'pregnancy is developing' as despite the fact that I told them I know categorically that I am 7 weeks they insist there is a chance that I am actually only 5 weeks along?! This is so frustrating as I feel like they are just dragging out the pain.

Now it's just a waiting game for the full on mc to start - I haven't had one before and I'm a bit terrified in amongst the heartbreak. Isn't it enough to have lost my baby without having to go through the prolonged horror of a mc?!

Hugs to you all xxx

True Blue
August 3rd, 2015, 08:15 AM
Oh no :( oh fox I am so so sorry :sadflwr:
Sending you love & strength :hugs:

TiffSal
August 3rd, 2015, 08:19 AM
Boybiygirl congratulations ob your bfp and welcome.

Foxcub im really sorry to hear about your news. I haven't had a mc before but i hope you will find strengh to get through this. Hugs to you. Xx

momamia4
August 3rd, 2015, 08:48 AM
Sorry for thread crashing. Oh, foxcubblue, I'm so sorry!!!! :hugs: Did you tell your doctor about the bleeding and cramping?

XXforhubby
August 3rd, 2015, 09:04 AM
I'm so sorry Foxcub!! My heart goes out to you! I am sending you tons of strength and healing!

Junie
August 3rd, 2015, 09:12 AM
I'm so sorry foxcubblue. Miscarriages are so awful. I can't believe your Dr. is forcing you to wait a week though. I'm so sorry.

Junie
August 3rd, 2015, 09:20 AM
I'm considering not making an appt to see the Dr. until 10 weeks. I'm not sure if it will just be more stressful for me to have an appt beforehand but if I don't make an appt early enough then I won't get an appt to do the Harmony test until well after the 10th week. It is hard for me to know what to do. We're only in town for one more week and then we are out of town for 2 weeks. I just don't want to have an appt at 5 weeks and not see a HB and stress about it for the 2 weeks on vacation.

Junie
August 3rd, 2015, 09:20 AM
Welcome Boyboygirl!

True Blue
August 3rd, 2015, 09:26 AM
Congratulations on your BFP boyboygirl wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Ashforblue
August 3rd, 2015, 09:47 AM
Oh Foxcub, I'm so very sorry.... Sending you lots of love & hugs.. :broken::hugs::sadflwr:

Ashforblue
August 3rd, 2015, 07:06 PM
I'm considering not making an appt to see the Dr. until 10 weeks. I'm not sure if it will just be more stressful for me to have an appt beforehand but if I don't make an appt early enough then I won't get an appt to do the Harmony test until well after the 10th week. It is hard for me to know what to do. We're only in town for one more week and then we are out of town for 2 weeks. I just don't want to have an appt at 5 weeks and not see a HB and stress about it for the 2 weeks on vacation.

Can you get an apt. for as soon as you get back? Would that still push back the harmony test? I know how you feel... I'm so scared about going to my apt now.... Will they baby be ok? I felt pretty good for most of the day with no nausea & freaked out! Of course it hit me later & ended up puking for like 20 mins.... For some reason that made me feel better though....

covered in blue
August 3rd, 2015, 07:29 PM
Oh fox :(. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :(. Sending love and hugs xx

Welcome and congrats boyboygirl! How exciting :)

That's a hard one Junie. I had my first scan this pregnancy at 5 weeks, 5 days and was able to see the little embryo and get heartbeat and everything on an abdominal ultrasound (no internal) so I was quite happy with that even though I knew that technically I should have waited a bit. Of course there are lots of variables as to whether you will be able to detect the heartbeat like the quality of the machine, your size, how full your bladder is etc. How far along will you be before you go? I'd just do whatever you feel best about so you can enjoy your holiday xx

Junie
August 4th, 2015, 04:42 AM
I've decided I'll call next week to make an appt and either they can get me in before our trip or not. My Dr. doesn't perform the harmony/panorama test I have to go to a special lab to do it and normally they don't want you to make an appt until you've seen your Dr and when you call it can still take weeks to get in. But since my estimated due date is so clear I might just go ahead and make the appt even if I can't get in to see the Dr. ahead of time. I'm sure it will all work out.

mandyp85
August 4th, 2015, 04:57 AM
Congratulations boyboygirl, wishing you a healthy 9 months :-)

So sorry to hear that fox, thinking of you at this difficult time ❤ Xxx

mandyp85
August 4th, 2015, 05:04 AM

This is a pic of our bub from our 3rd scan yesterday, had another bout of bleeding which was due to the subchorionic bleed but baby is doing well and measuring 10+2 so I'm happy. How is everybody else feeling? The nausea has started for me, no actual sickness yet tho thankfully. Xxx

Pearl327
August 4th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Oh Fox I am so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself.

Welcome and congratulations boyboy girl. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

All the losses lately have me really worried about what my appointment will show up too.
I woke at 4:30 this morning with what I think were ligament-stretching pains and couldn't get back to sleep until just before the alarm went off. They have eased now thank goodness.

Junie best of luck with your appointments. I am sure the dates will work out fine.

Mandy, your bubs looks so sweet. It must be very reassuring to have had so many scans already

mandyp85
August 4th, 2015, 07:49 AM
It is reassuring yeah but the bleeding has also caused a lot of worry, I think I will start to relax a little now tho as the bleed that was around the baby's sac has pretty much gone (for now anyway) so I'm hoping things will be plain sailing from now on. I know it's easier said that done Pearl but try not to worry, when do you have your appointment?