TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
girl
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
from diet
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
from diet
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
from diet
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
salt to taste on food
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitamin E
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12
Zinc

DH Supplements Zinc
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D
L-Arginine
L-Carnitine

Any additional supplement info?
I took a prenatal which contained most of my supplementary nutrients. I also took fish oil and acidophilus. I took Robitussin.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Opposite of my previous diet. 90+grams of protein, 2,500-3000kcals per day. Full-fat everything. Did not do juices. At least 5 servings of veg. Some fruit. Lots of dairy. Nuts. Red meat every day. Lots of cheese.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
We had a loss so I was waiting for cycle to return. This meant I was on the diet 3 months before our attempt. The first month after I finally had AF and then o'd, we got our bfp.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No soy which he used to eat a lot. No artificial anything. No alcohol.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I ate x1 pack of konjac noodles per day so I didn't crave empty pasta carbs and would get all my cals from protein/fat and good carbs like fortified cereal which I often ate for desert with cream! Oatmeal and cream and blueberries for breakfast EVERY day.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I used to eat around 1500 cals a day. This was a very big change.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Don't know
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I gained fat and muscle. Quite a bit of both. I couldn't get into my jeans because of leg muscle and my jackets too small because of arms/shoulders. Rolls of fat on my stomach I would NEVER have allowed myself to have before all this! It was horrible - but I'm so glad I gave it my all.

DH gave up his usual long, long, long walks (think 2-3 hours across the city) for 3 months pre-attempt. He even built a little bit of extra muscle.

Exercise was very different - weights, circuits, HIIT x4 per week for 20-45 mins. Was previously a no-weights and steady cardio for hours person.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
not known
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
not known
DH pH
not known
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
x5
BD Pattern BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day
After O

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
DD was a 1 attempt baby and probably J and D (is that how you write it?)

With this attempt we made sure it was very deep release each time.
Any relevant attempt details?
Orgasm afterwards for me each time, then lying flat at least 20 mins.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Not consciously. I am always near laptop.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
weight and muscle gain. Never ever been in better health. Literally twice my normal calories and all nutritious ones. NEVER had low blood sugar and never allowed myself to feel hungry.
DH release pattern every 2 days for 3 months pre-attempt.
Much more nutritious diet than ever before in my life. Never eaten red meat more than x1/2 per month, so a massive change.
Run up to O was a time of success for me in my career.
No long walks/hot baths for DH.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Too much fibre?
Not enough juices?
Not enough water?
No EWCM I could find.
Only BD x1 per day on our peak days.
I'm 39.
I take 3 quarters of an anti-histamene every night to sleep.
DD was only 17 months at attempt and I had a loss (at 10 weeks) 4 months pre-attempt.
Not sure if I I obsess in a boy-friendly way or worry in a girl-friendly way...
Things worth mentioning:
I really tried to cultivate a more testosterone-fuelled side of my personality. Listened to aggressive hip hop while lifting weights!

TaytumJ
June 23rd, 2015, 04:29 PM
Good luck TM! Everything crossed it's a little blue bean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandyp85
June 23rd, 2015, 04:30 PM
Congratulations, hope you hear boy :-)

Ashforblue
June 23rd, 2015, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a great sway!! Fx for a sticky blue bean!!:babym::bluecheer:

sc1411
June 23rd, 2015, 05:13 PM
Looks great! Congratulations!!!

True Blue
June 23rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Congratulations your sway sounds fantastic :) good luck and lots of blue dust!!!

Can I say I'm so relieved to read the additional exercise information - I could have written it myself. My leg muscles are huge I'm also bursting my jeans at the thighs (not literally :D ) but like you I also have fat gained as well as the muscle.

Foxcubblue
June 23rd, 2015, 05:33 PM
Looks really great!!! I can tell you absolutely gave it your all and congrats on your BFP!

tm29
June 23rd, 2015, 06:43 PM
True Blue - it's horrible isn't it? I lost ALL my self confidence. I've had to be on virtual bed rest for the first tri though and the muscle has fallen off. It's wonderful to wear some of my old clothes again. The fat, of course is a different matter - that'll have to wait. But it is so nice not feeling like popeye post-spinach!! Just flabby and pregnant and morning sickness-y lol.

maidentomother
June 24th, 2015, 10:24 AM
I don't think you could have done better. SUPERB sway. I'll be shocked if you don't get a boy!

tm29
June 24th, 2015, 10:38 AM
I don't think you could have done better. SUPERB sway. I'll be shocked if you don't get a boy!

Thank you so much! I had my 12wk scan yesterday and I saw tiny flashes ( despite my intention to wait) of what could have been a boy nub. Impossible to imagine it could be true!! We shall see. I'm too scared to find out, I couldn't go through GD again while pregnant. And I found it vanished when I held my baby girl anyway.

I'm going to catch up on where you are at the moment - I really hope all is going well. :)

True Blue
June 24th, 2015, 11:32 AM
How exciting tm I am seriously excited for you!!

It is horrible especially when I was at my ideal weight starting and quite happy with my shape - it will be worth it though ;) no matter what. Upside for me bigger BB's :D I never have any!!

atomic sagebrush
June 25th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Huge congrats TM!!!! :bluecheer: