PDA

View Full Version : post approval by moderators?

twointow83
June 26th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I just posted a reply on a thread and it told me it wouldn't be visible until approved by moderators...this is the first time that has happened. Is there a reason? Or just a random fluke?

nuthinbutpink
June 26th, 2015, 02:16 PM
We use an anti spam software and sometimes it acts up. Sorry about that.

twointow83
June 26th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Ok thanks :)

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

True Blue
June 27th, 2015, 01:06 PM
I have gotten in a few times, it always resolves itself :) at first I thought I had done something wrong :D

twointow83
June 27th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Yeah. Glad I posted and asked because I would have REALLY been worried because it did it to me again this morning :/

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

twointow83
June 29th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Ok... are there like keywords or something that trigger the software?? It has happened 3 times, on the same thread, over the course of the last 2-3 days. 2 have been approved (one hasn't, I know ya'll are busy so no rush just mentioning in case nobody has noticed it since I have no clue what you mods see on your end). I can post a quick message to the thread but anything longer than a few sentences requires approval so I am wondering if maybe I am saying something in such a way that triggers the SW?? Any tips on avoiding this prob in the future? You all are busy enough without having to constantly approve messages. I have thought about trying to post again after I get that notification but figure that would just tick the SW off more... i.e. multiple identical messages... THAT looks like spam.