PDA

View Full Version : Registration Help

nuthinbutpink
August 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM
If you need help regarding registration, please email info@genderdreaming.com

PLEASE make sure you include your username with your email!

Thank you!
:flowerz:

nuthinbutpink
August 28th, 2012, 06:30 AM
If you register with a FAKE email address, you will not be able to complete the registration process. You can use a new email if you want(not one with your real name) but the system will send out a confirmation email to the email address you register with and if it is bogus, you will never get it and you will not be able to post!

momoffourboyz
July 4th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Hi am just wondering why it won't allow me to post my own thread but it will allow me to reply to threads? I renewed my subscription 2 days ago. Hoping someone can help me figure out what is going on. Thanks for your time.

nuthinbutpink
July 4th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Hi there. It looks like you are all set up so I'm not sure where you are trying to create a thread. Are you using a web browser or tap a talk? What forum are you trying to create a thread in?

atomic sagebrush
July 4th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Sometimes people will miss that you actually have to click open a forum to start a new thread. The "new thread" button doesn't appear on the main page, you actually have to open whatever forum you wish to post in, then the start new thread option will appear. (sorry if this is obvious to you, it is something many people miss or don't ever realize until they've been on the site quite some time!!)