PDA

View Full Version : TTC Over a Year Thread

LolaInLove
August 18th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Thought I'd go ahead and start this. I'm on my 13th month, officially, even though I've had a few off in between with m/c and breaks after them. Think some of the long-timers may find this a good place to share ideas about swaying after this long and some good encouragement too!

nuthinbutpink
August 18th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Do you think it is a timing issue or something bigger? Have you seen a doctor?

Out of the Blue
August 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Lola, I'm sending you every last particle of blue baby dust. I'm so sorry you've been on the road a long time. I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way...:HH:

Zivic-Bubac
August 18th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Hi, I'm in! (unfortunately :worry:)

I've found IG in June 2010, took me 2 months to understand everything (well, maybe almost everything lol!) and then I started. So officially it's more then a year, but I had few months off.

My biggest problem is my DH lol. Now seriously: we conceived both our babies with frequent BDing through O. My DH is CONSTANTLY exhausted past few years and not in the mood for sex, unless it's weekend :mad: He says we made our girls easily because we were younger and weren't under so much stress. He'll be 38 in Sept, I'll be 39 in Oct.

I guess with my fertility is inevitably declining with years, but having sex ONLY on weekends certainly isn't helping. If I initiate sex (when the time is right, of course, he has troubles performing :sigh:)

If we were swaying for a girl, we would never have one, because he is uncapable to do frequent release :rofl:

I'm sure I'll get my baby eventually (probably girl), it's just taking me more time then I planned.

Lola huni, FX for BFPs for both of us ASAP!!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

LolaInLove
August 23rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
Hey, thanks everyone! Good to see ya here, ZB. I know you are my long-time buddy here.

NBP, I've come out clean with all tests, and we have great timing, just can't get it done for some reason. I am officially a recurrent m/c patient since I had 2 in a row this year (5 wks and 10wks). On my 2nd round of Clomid, although I do ovulate on my own. It's my doc's experiment to see if it may help me pop out a quality egg.

And I've been on tons of supps and such for health/fertility/egg quality. We are about to give it a go, I'm CD10 today. My plan is to do 2 more rounds of Clomid if need be (for a total of 4) and then just drop swaying and go for getting pg. I still do the blue diet, but it is more high-healthy foods diet, but I am eating a lot during the day. I wonder if my weight gain on the boy diet for the past year has hindered my fertility, but I am in the "fertility zone" for BMI still.

Z, I hear ya on the DH's not having the energy. Mine is almost 39 and I can tell his libido has dropped off a bit. He doesn't chase me around the house much anymore, LOL. We are on the dtd every other day plan as advised by my doc, so he knows to keep it together as he's gotta do it!

OOTB, I hope you are doing well and you gotta little pink bean in there!

swish
August 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Good luck to both of you zb and Lola! Fx you both get bfps soon, it is soooo hard to wait but it will be worth it. Blue dust to both of you!!

Zivic-Bubac
August 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks Swish!:kiss:

LolaInLove
August 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Thank you, Swish!