PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone imagine their DG child?

pinkdreamer
August 18th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Ok this might sound really insane, I hope I don't come across a right loopy doops, but I do actually imagine my little girl from time to time, I can actually see her, with little blonde pigtails down to just below her shoulders and a pretty little dress. Usually in a park running round with her brothers and DH and it's a lovely sunny day and I feel like life can't get any better!

Just hope it comes true one day...

Please tell me I'm not going completely mental with all this GD lark and I'm not the only one that imagines their DG!!

zanacal
August 18th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I would so picture the same thing but I don't let myself, just in case she doesn't exist :(

glory
September 21st, 2011, 09:04 AM
I see her all the time, I even dream about her. I wouldn't worry about it, well maybe we should lol, but I think knowing that she is so vivid in me, means she will be here one day.

swish
September 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM
I don't let myself either but I know if she does exist she'll be gorgeous!!!!

puppydogstails
September 22nd, 2011, 06:35 AM
Yep, i do the same. Your not cracking up just yet! :rofl:

Pstar32
September 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I do it all the time!! I'm sure it's perfectly normal! I get a little wave of excitement thinking I've still got that ahead of me! Think positively there's no harm, if it doesn't happen deal with it then:-)

ttcjustone
September 27th, 2011, 04:03 AM
I dream about my future kids from time to time, but I've been TTC so long I've learned how to stop myself.

wilma_five
September 27th, 2011, 07:18 AM
When I'm daydreaming I do this a lot. But I get mad at myself, because I probably don't get to see her in real-life anyway....

soverysad
September 27th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Yep I do to!!

skrimpy
September 27th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I see my little man with cornsilk hair and striped "train conductor" overalls running around :)

rainbowflower
September 27th, 2011, 09:19 AM
yeah we imagine her, we sometimes talk as if she already exists just hasn't joined our family yet...