PDA

View Full Version : LE diet and shortened cycles?

2boys0girls
July 4th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the LE diet could effect cycle length? My cycle is always at least 30 days (usually 31) but on CD 25 I got my period. I was on the IG diet but switched over to the LE diet. I guess I have been on the diet almost two months now.

It may just be a fluke but I thought I would ask.

maidentomother
July 4th, 2015, 04:17 PM
I've seen the diet both shorten and lenghten cycles, so yes, it's possible. But a fluke is always possible too. Fx next month is more normal.

mandyp85
July 4th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Hi. I have recently stopped the LE diet (I got my bfp mid June) and I can tell you that the last few cycles before I got my bfp were getting shorter and shorter, went from 28 days, to 21 then to 18! From what I have read tho any change in your cycle (apart from due to PCOS) can mean you are in a good place for conceiving a girl so although it was a little frustrating, as I was worried I wouldn't get pregnant at all with an ever decreasing cycle length, I took it to be a good thing :-) good luck.

atomic sagebrush
July 4th, 2015, 08:47 PM
Yes it's always possible that the LE Diet shortens or lengthens cycles, the good news is this may be part of how it works. Changes in cycle seem to come along with successful sways many times.

mandyp85
July 5th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Yes it's always possible that the LE Diet shortens or lengthens cycles, the good news is this may be part of how it works. Changes in cycle seem to come along with successful sways many times.

I really hope this is the case for me :-) my hopes are not high but I think you are always better preparing yourself for an opposite so that's what I'm currently doing.