PDA

View Full Version : Our gender dreaming rainbow baby

elle82
July 5th, 2015, 05:17 AM
Hi all,

I have been a member of this page for a few years and have had a failed girl sway (but a gorgeous baby boy!) in the past. I just thought I would post my most recent story.

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant. My sway was pretty weak but will post for anyone who might be interested. I had a miscarriage in November 2014 and started TTC the end of December. I didn't do supplements but planned to start them the following month. My diet was pretty consistent with the LE diet but did contain some meat at times. Tried various superstitious things-baby girl fertility bracelet, I kept some pink sleep suits under my mattress and visualised the baby being a girl and even though it might sound a bit crazy we had a baby girl spell done (no harm right?!) and the coins used as part of the spell are still under my bed! We didn't do any of the traditional timing for a girl-we did DTD a number of days in a row at the end of December/beginning of Jan. Someone had told me that's how she conceived her girls so I thought in harm in trying it. To be honest I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so quick and was very relaxed about it all. I found out I was pregnant around January 7th 2015. At our 22 week ultrasound we found out we are having A GIRL!! The tech looked for a long time for me. There are no words to describe how I felt hearing those words. It was better than winning the lottery-the best feeling ever. We are absolutely over the
moon. The baby has been confirmed a girl by 3 different ultrasound techs on 3 different machines. Am
so so happy. Can't wait to meet her :princess: :DD: :pregnant:

Thank you so so much Atomic, nuthinbutpink and all the fab ladies on here for all your help and support xxx

nuthinbutpink
July 5th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
July 5th, 2015, 03:47 PM
So happy for you Elle!! Thank you for posting!!!

Mulberry Smurf
July 5th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Lovely news congratulations :) xx

Pink Pony
July 5th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Congratulations :)

goodmom
July 6th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Congratulations ... v happy for u

LoveRR
February 14th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Tell me about the girl spell