PDA

View Full Version : Calling all UK mums: important safety recall of NUTKIN cotbed!

Kittybear
July 11th, 2015, 05:37 AM
Hi mums,

This was first highlighted a few months ago in the media but the one show featured it again recently. There are still a few of the old style NUTKIN cotbeds that are unaccounted for. The child can get their head stuck though the ends! It is a death trap! Please let your other mummy friends know. Thank god no child has died yet, but until they have all been removed, it s an accident waiting to happen!

Thank you xx

Baumhaus boss faces jail for selling dangerous £500 'sleigh bed' cot | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2998932/DIY-king-company-boss-faces-jail-selling-dangerous-500-sleigh-bed-cot-nearly-killed-two-young-children.html)

Kittybear
July 11th, 2015, 05:43 AM
Sorry for repeated images I couldn't delete them! X

desperate4blue
July 30th, 2015, 06:23 PM
All UK mums I need your help. Sorry not to start a new thread I don't know how to! Anyway I am from Yorkshire and want to have PGD IVF abroad. Please can anyone inbox me details of clinics who can organise pre testing and meds in the UK before I travel out?I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanku.