PDA

View Full Version : Chemical pregnancies with male embryos only?

Hopefaithson
July 12th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Hi! I'm new here. I do ivf w pgd to prevent a genetic condition and am ttc a son. I have transferred 3 fully pgd tested normal 5AA male blasts. I got pregnant with every cycle but none of the male embryos have resulted in viable pregnancies. I have a 1 year old daughter. Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy have come back normal, DH & I have no infertility diagnosis, I'm under 35, and I'm on an immune protocol from Dr Braverman. I am worried I can't carry a boy. I get pregnant w them but I don't stay pregnant past 6 weeks :(

Is there anyone out there who has been through this? Anyone with any advice? I welcome your responses! :)

Kittybear
July 13th, 2015, 04:16 AM
I'm so sorry you Re going through this. I don't have any advice for you, but it sounds like you are doing everything 'right' so far.

You should consider becoming member here as the ht experts generally hang out there and they might have some suggestions for you (?)

I hope that 1 day soon you will have your baby boy in your arms xx

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2015, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry you are going through this - but with a tested embryo you will eventually get lucky. It is not unusual to have chemicals, several gals on here did have more than one before their successful cycle.

Dr. Braverman is by far the best in the business at handling immune issues and you are in the best hands!!

Wishing you the best of luck and sending you tons of blue dust.