PDA

View Full Version : Sway confusion...

XXPlease
July 13th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Hi my husband was abstaining and our attempt will be any day now but I just saw the thing about no one over 35 abstaining he just turned 39 our daughter was conceived with a abstaining attempt which is why we were doing that we are pretty much just trying to recreate the situation in which we conceived her he is a diesel mechanic who is working in 90+ heat all day with no ac and wears tighty whiteys this is my first cycle since my daughter was born and she is still breastfeeding 17 months pp so we are hoping to attempt this cycle to increase our odds also though he doesnt smoke he works around a lot of smokers what do you suggest we do since abstaining is off the table? :bfinfant::princess:

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Well, if you're already ready for your attempt, it's already done now and I'd just go for it.

It can't be undone now (even if he starts releasing, the abstain may have already damaged the sperm, it doesn't just undo itself with one shot, unfortunately). The risks are small, I just like to avoid risks when I can. Since it's already done now, I would just keep going with it. :)

Good luck.