PDA

View Full Version : Back to back miscarriages of boys:(

Hopefaithson
July 15th, 2015, 02:53 PM
I do ivf w pgd to prevent passing along a genetic condition. I have one daughter and am ttc a son. I have transferred 3 fully pgd tested normal 5AA male blasts. I got pregnant with every cycle but none of the male embryos have resulted in viable pregnancies. My most recent mc were 2/2015 and 5/2015. All of my tests have come back normal, DH & I have no infertility diagnosis, I'm under 35, and I'm on an immune protocol from Dr Braverman. I am worried I can't carry a boy. I get pregnant w them but I don't stay pregnant past 6 weeks. I'm really devastated over this.. I feel like there is no answer for why it's happening to me.

Is there anyone out there who has been through this? Anyone with any advice? I know I am doing high tech stuff to get preggo but maybe I'm missing something that's not so high tech.. I welcome your responses!

Dreamofpink
July 15th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Hi, I'm sorry I can't offer you any advice and am sorry for your losses. You may get a better response if you ask in the members private HT forum. :-)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Summerstown
July 16th, 2015, 07:26 AM
I'm so sorry for your losses xxx What protocol were you on for these? And were they FETS or fresh? xx

twointow83
July 16th, 2015, 09:35 AM
So, I am no help on the advice front. Just wanted to give you a big 'ol :hug2:

Has any testing been done on your angels to determine cause?

Hopefaithson
July 21st, 2015, 11:12 AM
Thank you. They were both FETs. I was on immune protocol from Dr Braverman for both. (It was the same protocol that worked for me with DD!) also, the embryos were tested and were fully normal before I got pregnant.