PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else 13DPO?

CapricornAquarius
August 21st, 2011, 02:45 AM
Im 13dpo and all I have is brown cm for the past 2 days, is my body playing tricks with me or what, is my period coming or not? I have had a little nausea but that also could be a virus or something & Ive felt more hot then usual mmm :hair:

Anyone else 13dpo?

This waiting game is insane.

Its our first month of ttc :bluesperm: Im a lazy swayer Ive only gone by my lunar month and dtd one day before O and on day of O, egg white and dtd in our study with the computer on for the ions, yes very romatic :think:

DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle:

zanacal
August 23rd, 2011, 07:11 AM
I see you did start a new post - I didn't read it before because we haven't started ttc yet! Any change to the brown cm? Have you tested yet? I'm sorry I don't know the answers.

lobella2
August 23rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Have you tested yet? I also felt more hot than usual the before I got a BFP. Good luck! I hope this is your month.

ladybug
August 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Everytime I am pregnant that's one of my biggest signs is I am really hot. Have u test yet? Good luck to you. I hope you get a big blue BFP!!!! Good luck :)

I am still waiting to ovulate for my third attempt. You can all my blue dust!

CapricornAquarius
September 13th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Havent been in here 4 ages, August wasnt my month unfortunately, hopefully Oct is.
Fingers crossed 2 all of you who are ttc this month.

CapricornAquarius
September 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Sending u heaps of pink dust ladybug, & i'll take some of your blue please.

CapricornAquarius
September 13th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Hope u get your bfp Zanacal

zanacal
September 13th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks Capricorn - I got it on Sunday :D

I have everything crossed for you for October x

LolaInLove
September 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Hey CA- just wanted to say good luck for this next month! I'm with ya there, girl.

CapricornAquarius
September 13th, 2011, 11:24 PM
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Zanacal :celebrate:, Im so so happy for you
Fingers crossed for a pink :DD: bundle.

Boo to the bfn Lolan, never mind soldier on and best of luck for us both next month.

DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle: & preying for a :DS: next month

CapricornAquarius
September 13th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Have you tested yet? I also felt more hot than usual the before I got a BFP. Good luck! I hope this is your month.

I did test at 10dpo & it was a bfn, but then after the gross brown cm I then got my period so didnt need to test.

Fingers crossed for you on ttc a pink bundle, are you swaying at all?

zanacal
September 14th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Thank you :D

CapricornAquarius
September 14th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Your welcome!

Zanacal are you swaying at all for your 4th baby?

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Yes we did, I'll write up my sway soon before I forget what we did!!

CapricornAquarius
September 15th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Awsome look forward to reading it.

Im swaying but not to the extreme though, I'll be ttc on my birth lunar months, using the egg white, taking some of the supplements, dtd near our computer for the ions and my diet is pretty salty as is, but Im not a big meat eater at all.

DD1 :ballerina: DD2 :giggle:

zanacal
September 16th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Here's a bucket load of blue dust for good measure ..... :D GL!

CapricornAquarius
September 17th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks Zanacal and GL to you to.

My sister gave birth to her 3rd daughter yesterday, she didnt sway but she said she will try to sway when she goes for her fourth.

When I was holding her in my arms I thought to myself even if I do end up with another girl I will be just as happy, but in saying that I really really hope to get a boy.