PDA

View Full Version : Please post your story if you used OPK. :)

kperez0222
July 20th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Just curious how many women used them, when you dtd, and what gender was the result. :) TIA ♡♡

milly29
July 21st, 2015, 04:09 AM
With my second ds I used clear blue fertility monitor, Dtd on the 2 peak days and he was the result! [emoji7] this time ttc pink I've used it but we are Dtd every 4 days so the first 2 months I haven't fallen preggers yet. This month has been a bit confusing as I've had a rise with my monitor but no peak and I've been using opk cheapie a throughout the day and had a pos last week so I'm getting conflicting results [emoji16] hoping Dtd every 4 days will cover us tho, if I don't fall preggers this month will start Dtd every 3 days in the future......oooops sorry for essay! [emoji87]

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2015, 04:37 PM
bump

Sunbuny
July 24th, 2015, 07:25 AM
This probably won't help at all however I used them for around 3 cycles. I found them very confusing and never really identified a true positive. I was charting my temperatures so knew once I had ovulated. After missing my fertile window all together one month we decided to try every 4 days. The month we conceived we DTD on O-3 and O day however it was very late the day I ovulated. The result was a girl [emoji4]

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoveRR
January 21st, 2016, 03:43 PM
Does o-3 mean 3 days before ovulation?

maidentomother
January 21st, 2016, 06:32 PM
Yes.