PDA

View Full Version : A MUST SEE! Gerry and The Crocodettes!

Kiesse
August 23rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone, Not sure where to post this (or even if im allowed!) BUT I would really really appreciate your help!! I am part of a Childrens entertainment group called Gerry and the Crocodettes! Gerry and The Crocodettes are a small nz group and we are just trying to spread the word and get these guys out there! They are from a place deep in space called Croco Galaxy, we have Gerry who is the most human like creature and sings all the songs, then we have Frincess (the frog princess) who is royalty, we also have Heramn the Yeti, Pat the aligator and start fairy venus and star fairy saturn! They have been touring over new zealand entertaining children of all ages with their music (which i must say is very catchy and i find myself singing along!) Eventually we would like to go international and hopefully come and entertain all your children as well! There is an interactive website that your kids can visit, it is in the process of getting more features so kids can have pen pals, they can listen to the music and also write letters to gerry and the crocodettes in which they WILL also get a reply from Gerry herself or another cast memeber! these guys love seeing the kids happy! and they are great at twhat they do! So please I would appreciate if you could help me out and spread the word about these guys, to anyone with children and to anyone that will listen! get your kids or help them write a letter to Gerry, and make sure you tell them where you are from. Their website is www.thecrocodettes.com they also have a face book page so come and be a member! I promise you a world of fun and hours of entertainment for your little ones!!! their facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gerry-And-The-Crocodettes/127691197281574 Make sure you "like" the page!! Thankyou very much for all your help!!!!!!!!!!! Your kids will LOVE it!!!

You have NO IDEA HOW much your help would mean to me and Gerry and the cast! These guys are very talented people and we just need a wee bit of help to get these guys known! so anything you can do to help us would be soooooooooo sooooo appreciated!