PDA

View Full Version : Panorama test results said girl but nub theory says?...

Bostonian23
August 5th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hi ladies!

I took the Panorama test at 10w5d and a week later came back low risk and saying it's a girl. I had an NT scan yesterday at 13w2d. Just curious about your guesses. FYI I already have two little boys so was quite surprised when they told me that it was a girl.

Thanks in advance! 😀26560

seabeewife
August 5th, 2015, 03:20 PM
It does look a little boyish.. but I'd trust the blood test more so than a nub this early! Congratulations!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
August 5th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I would trust the test!

atomic sagebrush
August 5th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Panorama is BY FAR much more reliable than nub shot. Huge congrats on your GIRL!!!

has2gentlemen
August 5th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Trust the blood test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonian23
August 6th, 2015, 02:56 AM
Thank you ladies!
When I had the ultrasound and the tech was taking the measurements, at one one point she did the potty shot and I'm pretty sure I saw what it seemed to me a penis. I told her that I saw like a penis in between the legs and she just chuckled. So it has been driving me insane. I was told that by this stage(13w2d) it is too difficult to distinguish the gender through a potty shot. I honestly regret finding out the gender through Panorama. That's the reason I'm doubting the results. ��

girlygirrl
August 7th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Don't doubt the results. They are correct! Congrats on your girl!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 7th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Don't regret the blood test, regret the ultrasound. :)

You can't tell gender from a potty shot at this stage. It's just not possible.

Bostonian23
August 8th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Thank you so much for your comforting words. They mean a lot to me. I'm having an elective ultrasound to confirm the results. Will definitely update you all.

Thanks again! ��

Bostonian23
August 16th, 2015, 03:48 PM

UPDATE! Just had my gender determination ultrasound, and it is a girl!! I don't why I didn't trust the Panorama results. Thank you all for your comments! I'm glad they're websites like this one where you can find the support of other moms.

jan2016
August 17th, 2015, 06:30 AM
congrats!