PDA

View Full Version : BFP already?? Excited but not sure!

smbarnett11
August 6th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hello! We got a BFP today! I'm excited! But not totally sure how I feel about it though. First there is the fundamental - holy cow our life is going to be so crazy with three little ones. My DH and I are troopers and have been together forever (friends since 15), so I know we are on the same page about everything and will figure it all out! July was the first month we were ttc, so the second layer is I'm feeling anxious that falling prego so easily as this might not be a good thing when ttc pink. I guess I'm looking for some encouragement, as I'm trying to figure out how to feel at the moment! I've got DS1 2010 and DS2 2013. I did a small 8wk pink sway with DS2 (lost 15lbs down to 136 5'3"). This time I did a 20+ wk sway (lost 30lbs down to 128). I also added daily fiber, coffee, and peppermint tea to this sway. My cycles were shorter and I had been oing earlier (oed ~CD13 this cycle) for the past four months. We had DTD once on CD11 (J&D, zytec 8hrs before). It had been a really stressful month leading up to this (my husband and I were planning and leading a new middle school camp that happened the week before DTD). We were both totally exhausted. In any case, my mind keeps going back and forth on whether or not this stuff was positive or negative in relation to ttc pink. I'm pretty sure it pushed me in the pink direction, but clearly I wasn't super far on that side of the teeter totter! Either way, I hope this is a sticky little bean!

atomic sagebrush
August 9th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Congrats and good luck!!

corkerae
November 5th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Do you have any updates? :)

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2015, 12:22 PM
We have a lot of sways and with the outcomes here in this thread if you want to read them! :) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/