PDA

View Full Version : IUI and clomid

Magical22
August 10th, 2015, 12:59 AM
Is there much point swaying if I have to do IUI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gg8
August 10th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Hi Magical, did you find any response to your question?

I am also in same boat and wondering how can I increase my chnace with IUI.

atomic sagebrush
August 10th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Hi Magical, did you find any response to your question?

I am also in same boat and wondering how can I increase my chnace with IUI.

IUI will sway blue for you anyway and just eat a healthy diet and take your prenatals, and have DH take fertility boosting supps and do regular release.

atomic sagebrush
August 10th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Is there much point swaying if I have to do IUI?

Clomid will sway pink for you anyway Magical. I would do atomic fertility diet and have DH take OLE. No prenatals for you if you can possibly stand it. Otherwise 3x a week on those.

Magical22
August 10th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Well maybe with clomid and IUI I'm back to a 50/50 chance lol. [emoji5]️ But come on pink dust [emoji179]

sammysam
August 12th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Hi Atomic- I will be taking clomid, and possibly iui if my OH is away at work when its BD time (srarting with 4-5 day cut off). im still trying to ask if they will do iui on the day I want (mayne 3 day cut off as I don't thin they will go for any earlier than that). how can I sway pink if they don't let me do a longer cut off??

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2015, 08:02 PM
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT do a cutoff timing with an IUI. IUI chances of success are low to start with and if you start messing around with cutoffs, you will not get pregnant. (and this is a sign of a disreputable clinic, if they do IUI with a cutoff and say it sways gender because first of all it doesn't, and secondly, you have no chance of conception becuase the sperm will literally all die, since they are washed and precapacitated with IUI and literally cannot survive till the egg shows up.)

4-5 day cutoff, with IUI - you may as well take a birth control pill. Don't do it unless you have stacks of money to light on fire!!!

Timing doesn't sway! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

You can absolutely still sway, using diet, exercise, and one attempt, and Clomid. Just getting Clomid is one of the best things you can do for pink.

sammysam
August 14th, 2015, 01:18 AM
ok. I was wondering about the washing process etc. thinking then to maybe douche or acijel before iui? thoughts? I was on clomid last time and got my boy. not on metformin atm but can easily go back on (pcos) ... do you know the other benefits of going back on it to sway a girl?? thoughts?

HealthyGirl
August 14th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Would anyone thinking of doing an IUI be interested in starting IUI thread group for support and see where everyone is in their cycles?

Magical22
August 14th, 2015, 05:05 PM
I love this idea healthy girl. [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

Magical22
August 14th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Just started a thread

HealthyGirl
August 14th, 2015, 07:50 PM
I will look for it magical. Thx for doing it.

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2015, 12:40 PM
ok. I was wondering about the washing process etc. thinking then to maybe douche or acijel before iui? thoughts? I was on clomid last time and got my boy. not on metformin atm but can easily go back on (pcos) ... do you know the other benefits of going back on it to sway a girl?? thoughts?

No, no, no, a thousand times no. Please take a step back and think about what you are saying. THis makes absolutely no sense to do this and may cause your IUI to be unsuccessful. THey don't even put the sperm into your vagina. It goes directly into your uterus anyway. And when they open your cervix to do the IUI, you run a very high risk of introducing these horrible jellies and douches into your uterus. Very bad idea.